The Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray lifts himself and lies down in the opposite direction. His mouth finds Frank's manhood and he licks ever so lightly that large plump glans. Frank looks at Ray's large hard and throbbing cock. So close to his face. Another man's dick is right in my face. Wow! He moves his head close to Ray's knob, kisses the top and licks the tender head. The feeling is incredible. He feels Ray's shudders and he takes the glans in his mouth. His tongue goes around it and he sucks on it. Ray groans. Frank can't believe how good Ray's cock feels in his mouth. His tongue explores that gorgeous glans, the thick shaft and he gets to the balls which he licks and takes one at a time in his mouth. His brain and body are engulfed by lust. A kind of lust that he has never experienced. The feeling is incredible. Ray has stopped sucking Frank's cock letting his companion discovers his body letting his wonderful mouth and tongue explore new territories. Frank takes Ray's manhood in his mouth a bit at a time. He sucks the cock gently as he pulls up. He feels Ray's body responding to him, to his cock sucking. Then, Ray shudders, his body tense and he tells his lover,

"Frank, I'm coming buddy."

He pushes Frank's greedy head away and starts masturbating himself.

"You are not ready for this, Frank."

Frank removes Ray's hand and gently grabs that big hard shaft and pumps it slowly, firmly and the big guy explodes. Three gigantic jets spurt all over Frank's fur. He can't believe that he is looking at another man's orgasm right under his nose.

Ray, a little bit out of breath, goes to work on Frank. The more experienced Ray brings his partner to a climax Frank never, ever experienced before. He keeps Frank's cock down his throat and swallows the whole five eruptions as Frank moans and grunts savouring every moment of this extraordinary orgasm. Both are gasping and breathing heavily. It takes a little while for both big hairy bears to calm down. Completely drenched with sweat, Frank moves on top of Ray wanting to feel his body rubbing against his and kissing him hard, his tongue working furiously in Ray's mouth. A passionate, lusty wet kiss.

To Ray's surprise, Frank never lost his erection. The guy has this incredible capacity to stay hard a long time and to come several times.

"Frank? Man, you are still hard! Ummm... Please, fuck me, Frank. Fuck me."

"Yeah..." Frank whispers in his ear.

Frank gets on his hand and knees and looking directly into Ray's pale grey eyes tells him in a hushed voice,

"I want it too. I want to fuck you. It's been a long time." I can't believe I'm talking like this, thinking to himself.

Ray scoops his come from Frank's stomach and chest and lubes his honey pot. He takes Frank's big throbbing cock and brings the engorged knob to his expecting tight furry hole. Frank pushes his large sensitive glans just past the sphincter. Christ, it's tight, he thinks. Ray gasps, he loves that feeling of the popping of the cock's head when it enters the rectum and thrusts his hips towards his lover. He wants it inside him now. Frank pushes in slowly responding to his partner's movement.

"Oh god, murmurs Ray. It feels so good. Big cock... Ummm..."

"Ooohh, man, that feels incredible," Frank murmurs as he pushes in further. It feels so good, he thinks.

Franks pulls out a bit and pushes in again. Ray wraps his powerful legs around Frank's buttocks locks his heels just below Frank's ass and pulls Frank's cock all the way in.

"Oh, christ," Frank feels his big fury balls hit Ray's ass. "Oh, man, that feels so good. You got all of me in you, Ray."

Franks starts his regular in-and-out motion and speeds up a bit. Man, this is so fucking good, he thinks. He adjusts his position and his big hard cock rubs Ray's prostate with each in-and-out movement. Man, I'm inside another man, christ... so goooood, Frank's mind is drowned in a world of lust and pleasures he never imagined possible. I'm fucking a man, a real man... christ!

Ray moans, grunts, and growls of pleasure and follows Frank's rhythm.

"Yes, Frank. That's it. Rub that spot with your big cock. Don't stop."

Frank increases his rhythm and squeezes his ass every time he pushes in. His cock swells. Ah, man that's so tight. So good. I'm inside him, christ. Oh, christ! He likes it... Oh yeah, squeeze that ass of yours, aaahh, yeah, aaahh...

"Yeah... Fuck me, Frank. Ooooh... Yes, oh so good... I want your cock, fuck me, my man... Oh, you're so big, so goooooddd..."

He grabs Frank's head and pulls him close and starts kissing him. The tongues go into a crazy frenzy as both men rock faster and harder and squeeze their asses in perfect rhythm. Ray's cock is rubbed by Frank's hairy belly as it moves faster and suddenly Ray cries out.

"I'm coming, oh god... Oooooh, aaaahh. Shit... here it is... Ha! Frank, don't stop my man..."

Frank fucks Ray hard, deep and fast and... He's coming soon, he pounds Ray's ass hard.

"Ummmm..." A low growl escapes his mouth and lasts until he's finished coming. Jet, after jet, after jet of hot sperm hit inside Ray.

Ray holds him tight and helps him come inside him thrusting his hips in rhythm with his lover's pounding and squeezing his ass around Frank's hot dick, while Frank's stiff body gushes out his juice inside Ray.

Frank stays on top of Ray for several minutes panting. Both are drenched in sweat and their heavy breathing slows down. Frank, still hard as a rock, gently pulls out of Ray and rolls on his back next to his new buddy.

Ray rolls on his side and puts his arm around Frank's wet hairy chest and his leg on top of Frank's with his knee brushing Frank's hairy sac. And he falls asleep.

Approximately a half hour later, Frank lowers his head and gently kisses Ray's lips and murmurs,

"Thank you for this Ray. Thank you."

He carefully lifts Ray's arm and slides out of bed. He grabs the bed sheet pooled on the floor at the foot of the bed and covers Ray's body. He's still hard as a rock. He goes to the bathroom and closes the door and turns the light on and takes a shower. What just happened? I had sex, goddam good sex, with a man. I've never been so sexually aroused and satisfied in all my life. I'm gay? A million questions come to mind.

He is still in the shower when Ray knocks on the glass, winks and goes for a piss. He's questioning himself, Ray thinks. I've been there, big guy. I'll help you, promise buddy. He shakes his dick a couple of times and walks into the shower with Frank. Frank is facing the shower head with two hands on the wall, legs apart, and lets the hot water run down on him. Ray embraces Frank from behind and notices that the big solid masculine guy is shaking. He whispers in Frank's ear, "You will be all right buddy. I have been through this, like you, now, three years ago. I like you buddy and I'm here to listen to you, anytime you want." Frank turns around to face Ray. He hugs him real tight and kisses him on the lips. No tongues, just lips. They soap up rub each other, rinse and dry themselves and go to bed. In the clean one. Frank spoons Ray who adjusts his butt against Frank's hard penis. Just before falling asleep, Frank whispers in Ray's ear,

"Thank you, Ray. I want you to show me how to please you, big guy.

"You already did, Frank. It was the best fuck I had in a long time, perhaps ever."

Frank hugs him tight, kisses and nibbles Ray's ears and both fall asleep.

***

Saturday night, 5 days later.

Ray is laying on Frank's bed holding his knees close to his chest exposing his great hairy ass to Frank's mouth. Frank sucks Ray's balls and his big middle finger rubs Ray's prostate vigorously. Frank moves to Ray's plump glans which he swallows and plays his tongue all around it in his mouth grunting with pleasure. Christ, I like that knob in my mouth, he thinks. Ray twists his hips in ecstasy and pushes furiously on Frank's middle finger.

"I can't hold it any longer, Frank," Ray tells his lover gasping for air.

Frank takes the big and thick 7" cock in his mouth and plunges right to Ray's balls and starts pumping fast. Ray moves his ass up and down following Frank's rhythm and suddenly goes rigid and cries out,

"I'm coming, Frank. Christ, oooh, so good."

Huge jets of come fill Frank's mouth and he swallows the whole load. He licks the glans of his partner's cock, still hard, and starts pumping the whole shaft in his mouth sucking hard on the way up. Ray in ecstasy, goes limp and tries to catch his breath.

"Christ, Frank. You made me come three times. You sucked me, you fucked me and sucked me again. Let me breathe a bit, will you," he says in a voice barely audible. But his eyes tell another story. Frank smiles and shakes his head.

Frank, lost in lust and ecstasy, climbs on top of Ray and moves his legs inside Ray's and lifts them on his shoulders and enters Ray's canal of joy again. With slow movements of his hips, he fucks Ray relentlessly. Ray looks at his lover on top of him in the mirror and loves the way Frank's body moves. His ass moves up slowly and on the way down he squeezes his firm hairy buttocks. Frank kisses his partner on the neck and around his face, bites the ears and plunges his tongue into Ray's mouth who sucks it greedily. And the sex waltz goes on for quite a while. Ray puts his heels on Frank's ass and presses him in as far as he can. Frank, grunts, and accelerates and Ray knows his bear lover is coming, inside him, for the fourth time in this incredible sex session. He needs no more lessons. Frank penetrates Ray as far as his balls will permit and shoots load after load of come. The big furry bear grunts, growls, and moans of pleasure. Ray squeezes his buttocks to enhance Frank's orgasm, the fourth time he dumps his loads inside Ray after three straight hours of kissing, licking, fucking and sucking.

Frank, covered with sweat, and out of breath lays down next to Ray, on his back breathing heavily. He turns his head towards Ray,

"I want you to fuck me, Ray," he barely whispers with nothing but lust and desire in his eyes.

He wants more sex. Fortunately, he found a partner with almost the same sex drive and stamina as his.

- Let's take a shower, then a coffee and a quick bite. Then, my big hairy bear, I'll tease your rosette until you beg me to fuck you, then I'll penetrate that perfect hairy ass of yours. You've never been fucked before, right?

"That's right, but I used your big plastic phallus. Now I want your big cock. A real cock. My rosette is all yours my sweet teddy bear."

They lay on their back holding hands for the next half hour. After the shower, the coffee and the snacks, Frank pulls his mate to his bed.

He pushes Ray onto the bed and gets on top of him. He kisses and licks his lover from head to toe and back, paying a little more attention to Ray's gorgeous penis and balls on the way. He gets off of Ray and lays on his back.

"I want you, Ray. I want you inside me buddy. I want that beautiful big cock to come inside me," he says to that masculine, strong, hairy man that gets his juices going every time he looks at him, in a hushed voice with tenderness, perhaps love, in his pale hazelnut eyes.

Ray looks at Frank with want and lust and the same tenderness. He slowly gets on top of his friend, standing on his hands and knees, bends down and kisses Frank tenderly on the lips. He gets the same response from the big guy. Christ thinks Ray, I'm falling in love with the guy. Frank opens his mouth inviting Ray's tongue inside. The tongues swirl around and get sucked by the other guy and move in and out mimicking lovemaking.

Frank pulls Ray down on him and embraces his lover. His hands softly rub Ray's back. He loves that hairy back. He loves that hairy muscular body. He moves downwards to Ray's buttocks and caresses them very lightly and he feels Ray shivers and get goosebumps all over.

Ray pulls his chest up, keeping his lower body on Frank. Their cocks, almost the same size and very thick, are hard as a rock with their heads partially covered by their foreskins. Frank's lower body starts moving in a small circle causing their dicks to rub each other. The sensation invades his mind, lust takes over and their sexual desires heat up.

Ray lowers his mouth to Frank's neck on his left which he kisses and licks and moves to the ear and lowers again to the neck and continues slowly to Frank's right side. Frank lays motionless eyes closed and enjoys every kiss every lick and listens to the noise the stubbles of their beards makes when they rub together. Intoxicating masculine. The smell of the soap is gradually replaced by the smell of their musk produced by their sexual desire and sweat.

Ray slides down to Frank's hairy chest, muscular, where his lover circles the tip of his nose deep into the pale brown fur between the nipples. His kisses move to the left and very sensitive nipple and Frank gasps at the touch of Ray's tongue. He sucks the nipple already hard with excitement and Frank moans. The tongue moves to the right nipple and Ray gets the same moans of pleasure from Frank. Their groins are moving a little faster as they both get more excited. Ray enjoys the feeling of their cocks rubbing under their belly. He lifts his ass and continues lower and lower and lower, excruciatingly slow.

All you can hear is their deep slow breathing. They're silent lovers. Frank lays still, eyes closed and his cock throbbing with expectations as the hungry mouth and the curious tongue move down to his groin. Ray kisses the red hot head of Frank's cock which provokes a low growl from him. The mouth engulfs the knob and the tongue goes to work. Ray's expert tongue goes round and round and slurps the head and moves the foreskin down. The head uncovered gets sucked by the wanting mouth. A few minutes pass and the mouth engulfs Frank's cock all the way to the bottom in one swift move. Frank gasps, eyes closed. Ray's nose touches the hairy sac and the tongue rubs the hard shaft. Ray pulls up and sucks and he repeats the process. Frank squirms, moans and grunts his satisfaction. The pleasure is intense. This is still new to him.

Ray continues down between Frank's legs. He lifts Frank's legs and Frank grabs his knees and pulls them to his chest. Ray's tongue kisses and licks its way to the hairy valley of Frank's crack. He moves in the furry valley and his tongue wets all the fur and gets to Frank's rosette, the tight virgin entrance to the canal of intense pleasure. His tongue rolls around it, teasing and probing and licking and pressing just enough. Frank moans with pleasure.

"Christ, Ray, ah, so good." A murmur of satisfaction.

Ray's tongue presses a little more, swirls around and pushes through and moves back and forth, without coming out. Frank jerks, surprised.

"Oh! Ummm... that's good, big guy.

After a minute or so, Ray wets his middle finger and penetrates Frank. He pushes his ass towards the invading finger and, oh, surprise. Ray finds Frank's prostate.

"Oh, christ," Franks moans. "Man, my man. Ooohh! Christ."

Ray continues for just a short while and stops. He grabs the tube of lube and spreads a generous amount around the cutest rosette he ever saw.

Someone pounds at the door. It takes a few moments for Frank and Ray to realize what is happening.

"Fucking christ, Ray spurts in anger."

More pounding and a voice sounding urgent calls for Frank.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Frank says out loud. "Just a minute."

Ray gets up and moves to the bathroom, he badly needs to piss anyway. Frank puts on his pants and goes to the door and asks who's there. Serge from the main office. "An urgent message for you. It seems very important, sir."

Frank opens the door. The young man gasps at the sight of this massive sweaty hairy guy and hands him the message.

"Mrs. Emma Thompson requests that you call her back immediately."

"Thank you, Serge."

Frank, very nervous, opens the note which only shows Emma's name and two phone numbers. He has a terrible feeling and his hand shakes a little bit. Ray just stands right next to Frank and sees the worried look on his face.

Frank simply says that he'd better call right away.

"Emma is my dad's secretary. Something's really wrong."

He gets his cell which was turned off, turns it on and calls Emma.

"Hi Emma, it's me. His voice quivers a bit."

He listens, then sits on his bed and then thanks, Emma. The phone drops to the carpeted floor and he hides his face in his two large hands. Ray senses the horror although he doesn't know what has happened. Frank sits motionless trying to grasp the terrible news. Ray puts a hand on Frank's shoulders and the big solid guy that he likes so much starts to cry silently. Ray sits next to him and embraces his buddy and waits. This is not the time to pressure him. Frank lowers his hands, looks at Ray, tears flowing on his face running down his chin and dripping onto his chest, and mutters,

"My mom and dad had an accident. They... are... dead." The last words are barely audible.

Ray takes him in his arms and hugs him tight. He's crying too. Frank cries on his buddy's shoulder for several minutes and starts to calm down. He breaks the embrace,

"Thanks, Ray." He moves his head forward and kisses him on the lips and gets up.

"I need to pack and leave."

"I'll call the office and reserve the flight. Do you have anybody, any family that can help you?"

"No. No one. Emma is starting to make arrangements. But, we have no family. Dad was a single child and my mom's sister passed away years ago. That's it."

"I'm coming with you."

"No, Ray. Thanks, buddy. But I'll be fine. I'll send you the date for the funerals and I'd like you there, with me. I'll need you then."

"You bet. I'll be there for you. Count on it."

"You'll stay with me at home."

***

Frank stands alone by the caskets covered by a green cover with their picture and a vase of white lilies. Emma and most of the employees from his father's business have left a few minutes ago. A couple of his guys came down from the mine site and they also left a few minutes ago. That meant a lot to him. Ray stands a few feet behind not wanting to invade his privacy. This is a tough moment for Frank. Ray is moved by the dignity and courage of his friend. They've only known each other for a very brief time and it feels like they've been friends for a long time. More than friends, really. More like lovers. Ray fell in love with him the moment he saw him walking down the aisle on the plane.

Frank puts a hand on each casket, says goodbye and leaves. No tears, but a sense of great loss and emptiness oppresses him. But Ray is here with him. And, that means everything to him.

"Here, Ray," he says as he throws his car keys in his direction. "You drive. We're going home, please."

Frank's home is just a few kilometres from the cemetery.

At home, he takes his jacket off, undoes his tie, kicks his shoes off and walks into the kitchen. He didn't speak on his way from the cemetery. He hardly said two words since he got up this morning. Ray's presence is comforting. He knows Ray is right behind him, he feels his presence. It keeps him from breaking down.

"Wanna beer, Ray?"

"Yup!"

Ray catches the bottle, twists it open and tells Frank to come to sit down with him. They sit close together and Frank puts his arm behind Ray's shoulders on the back of the leather sofa.

"Thanks for being here with me, Ray. Means a lot."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

Frank bends over and kisses him softly on the cheek.

"Euh! I... Euh... Can you stay a little bit more, with me?"

"Of course, buddy. You mean a hell of a lot more to me than my job. That's what worries you, right? I'll stay with you for as long as it takes, Frank. I love you." Oh shit, what did I just say... Christ.