The Minneapolis Canoe Club

Story Info
The best swingers club in Minnisota?
3k words
4.11
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

My husband was promoted to regional director for Minnesota within his Insurance Company, and I easily transitioned over to the City of Minneapolis Police Department. I had to go down from Sergeant to Constable, but the streets of Detroit are a lot tougher than The City of Lakes will ever be, so at least I felt safer. My salary was cut by 10k, but Paul's raise was worth five times that, and I had no doubt that I would rise to sergeant again, just as soon as an opening came up.

We had been married for only a year, having had a few long term relationships, we were now confident enough to have an open one, only insisting that our dalliances in the sexual context, were openly revealed to each other, and we remained as safe as possible, with the constant use of condoms, and visible inspection of our lovers, to keep our own home safe.

I am 5ft. 10 and I have a very muscular form. I carry 20 pounds more than the charts call for, but my breasts are on the big side, while my shoulders and thighs are more muscular than most men. Paul keeps pace with me at the gym, but he doesn't have to fit into a bikini like I do. I'm not so ripped that I compete, but I do get other officers wondering why I was wearing the thicker combat vests that only SWAT officers wear, but of course, I am only wearing a regular vest, just like them. Men are such jackasses.

We were swingers in the bedroom, back in Detroit, and we hoped to make new friends to play with, from either Minneapolis, or St. Paul. We heard whispers about The Minneapolis Canoe Club when we brought our first couple to our bedroom. They told us the name of a medical clinic where we could apply, since they are not a secret society, just a closed group of similarly minded people.

I did some research at work, and found that they were not under investigation with the Police, so I called and set up an interview for Paul and I to consider, and be considered for entry into their swinger's club.

"Paul and Shannon Thomas?" The Receptionist raised her eyebrows as a question mark to her statement.

"That's us," I answered first, as we both arose from our chairs.

"This way please," the shapely woman wiggled her finger, then her hips, as she turned to lead the way.

Of course I knew that Paul was glued to the sway of those hips and the roundness of her ass, but I was not jealous. We followed our temptress to a far examination room but we were surprised when she came into the room with us.

"Please remove all of your clothes," she proposed. "You can hang things from the hooks in the corner, but we will need Mrs. Thomas in the stirrups for a vaginal inspection to start, so it will be easier if you are both completely naked, before the Doctor gets here."

The receptionist stayed and watched us undress, but she didn't say a word. Paul's cock was as stiff as a board by the time he dropped his jockey shorts to the floor. He is only average in the boner department, but he has no fat, so his 6 inches feels more like 7 or 8 to the average woman. Of course, I'm not an average woman, with thick thighs and shoulders and muscular arms. I was not as flexible as most women, but I had no problem putting my legs in the stirrups, as I lay back to survey the room.

I am trained to look for exits and signs of drug paraphernalia, while memorizing the facial features and body dimensions of everyone in the room. Paul is trained too, but having a rough idea of when someone will die, hasn't really helped him to socialize.

I met him on the streets of Detroit. He halted a robbery by smashing the guy's head into the ATM wall, but he had been slashed across the chest before he managed to knock the knife out of the assailant's hand. His adrenaline was running so high that he didn't even know that he had been cut, so I gently pulled his sweatshirt up to reveal his magnificent chest, with blood flowing freely from a 6 inch slice just under his nipples and a bit more than a quarter inch deep. I thought he was going to faint, but he kept eye contact with me, while the paramedic put a compression bandage over the wound, then they wrapped five or six yards of gauze around and around his upper body. He never looked away from my gaze.

"Will you let me take you out, Sergeant," he finally said.

"If she's not interested..." the cute ambulance attendant started.

"Yes! I think that you need looking after," I jumped in, seeing that this one might be a keeper.

The receptionist came over to the gyno chair and bent for a little inspection of my sex, then she rose back to full height and checked out the rest of me.

"I prefer more labia," she said, then turned and walked out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

Paul moved toward the door.

"Leave it Pooh," I said, with his affectionate nickname. "It could be a test."

He came back to my side and he evilly started to tweak one nib until it was as stiff as his cock. The other one started to feel neglected, but I didn't say a word. A dozen people passed the door, with some of them pausing for a good long look. Finally a man that looked like a Doctor with a white lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck, came down the hall.

"Oops, Cooper should not have left this door open," the probable Doctor mused out loud. "High folks, I am Doctor Percy."

"Paul and Shannon Thomas," Paul answered for us.

I was busy noting that the good Doctor was 6 foot 3, Caucasian 190 pounds, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I don't usually make a note of the dimples...but.

"So, you are interested in the Minneapolis Canoe Club," he started the conversation. "Tell me how long have you been 'canoeing' together?"

He pulled a wheeled chair over between my legs, and sat with his head right in front of my cooch.

Again, Paul served as the spokesperson.

"We have been together for 18 months, married a year ago and swinging with other couples for almost the entire year and a half."

"Okay, how often do you swing, and how many couples have you engaged with in the last 12 months?" Doctor Percy continued.

Paul was so much better with numbers, so I let him continue. I would interrupt if he got anything wrong.

"We were very popular in Detroit, having entertained 6 couples, some of them 4 or 5 times. We don't know anyone in the Minneapolis area, so it's been a little slow for these past two months."

"That works well for us," the Doc nodded as he spoke. "Are you as healthy as you look?"

"Well, we do the step master for cardio, and we both lift weights 6 days a week," Paul proudly explained.

"Children?" he asked with raised brow.

"None," I jumped in, then indicated the scar on my abdomen.

"I got knifed when I was a rookie, and it scarred my uterus to the extent that I can not conceive. That was 8 years ago, when I started lifting weights," I explained.

"So you wanted to be more powerful, in hopes of winning future fights?" Dr. Percy asked.

"Well, the guy that knifed me took a bullet to the head, so I won that fight too, Doc.... but yes, that was a big motivator for me. Detroit is a scary place, if you find yourself in the wrong place, and that's exactly where they need a cop."

"And you, Paul?"

"I got into it in college. I was a free safety for their tier 3 school, and Coach made us all bulk up."

The doctor had my labia spread with his gloved hand, while he pushed the spreader into my depths.

"You smell nice, Shannon. You must use a fruity douche."

I wasn't sure if he expected a response, so I just savored the feel of his fingers, which lingered on my labia, then he started to slowly stroke them from top to bottom.

"I don't see anything that I don't like here," Shannon.

The suggestion was not lost on me.

"Neither do I," I boldly responded.

It's odd to call my response 'bold', since his mouth was only 2 inches from my gaping pussy.

There was a tapping at the door, but it opened without any invitation.

"I have the kit, Doctor," the older nurse reported, as explanation for her intrusion.

"Great, Cora. Can you assist?" the Doc asked, rather than command.

"Of course I am at your disposal Sir."

She pulled swabs from glass tubes, handing one after the other to the doctor, then loose skin samples were taken at different levels within my vagina, and ass. After he rubbed the interesting spots with the swab, he bottled and labeled the samples.

"Thank you, my dear. Now I will need you up here Paul," Dr. Percy insisted. Paul was already naked and his cock had settled into its 'limp but ready in an instant' mode. He looked awkward as he took my seat in the gyno chair.

"We don't like to leave things to chance, Paul, so please relax and I will try to keep the intrusion to a minimum." He pulled up a giant pair of forceps, probably meant to pull a 16 pound infant from its mother, in 1950's medicine.

The look on Paul's face was priceless. Of course it was just a prank, but the actual spreader was still not a comfortable addition to a man's afternoon. I made faces at him and his discomfort, while the Dr. took samples from two or three spots, then he took a swab from the tip of Paul's cock and two from under the circumcised head, and placed the samples in carefully labeled glass tubes.

"If everything works out to be as fine as I think, I expect that we will be able to introduce you to the welcoming committee as early as next Saturday. How does that fit your schedules?" The Doctor was staring openly at my still naked form while supposedly talking to both of us. "Do you have any questions that you need answered?"

I looked over at Paul, but he was smiling and obviously anxious to get back into the field.

"We will look forward to hearing from you, Doctor."

We were whisked from the office, through a private side door.

"I guess I had better clear our schedule," I provoked my anxious husband.

I was going to have to let him take me hard tonight.

We had our official invite in our email folders. We had to outline the activities that we were comfortable with, and send them in for legal reasons. We decided just to let anything go for the first meeting. We knew that it could involve homosexual activity, that Paul was not really into, but he would show how flexible he is, and let it go for now.

Saturday we followed a rigorous fast, and we lifted weights until our muscles screamed for us to stop. The cold pool was a shock to our muscles, but Paul let his hands wander and I soon felt warm in spite of the ice in the tub.

"Are you ready for some accountant to strap you to the bed and fuck you like your a drum and he's the drummer?" Paul teased me. He knew that my weakness was in total domination. I could be made to scream under the right conditions.

Paul grabbed my arm and twisted it up behind my back, pushing me against the shower wall.

"Spread your legs bitch!" He grunted into my ear. His feet pushed mine apart and he pressed his cock up and into my moistness.

"Please! Just don't hurt me!" I begged. "I will do whatever you want, but please don't make me swallow again sir. There was so much cum!"

His hands were squeezing my breasts urgently then he push hard again, into my drenched pussy.

He hammered away for at least 15 minutes before he deposited a modest amount of love juice into my cooch. I couldn't wait to have his sex drive revitalized with some fresh pussy, and tonight would be his chance to really let loose.

I wore my tight red dress. To some, my body is odd shaped, with thick thighs and shoulders, but to others, it represented a challenge. One that they had to use other tools to gain access to. Paul dressed chic but casual. He hoped to be naked as soon as possible. He had popped a pill, which we knew would keep him hard for hours. He did not want to disappoint any of his new friends.

My investigation had easily revealed their clubhouse address, but the interior was a mystery to me, until I walked into their entryway.

Two women stood there, wearing dark evening attire, and a red face mask, that didn't really hide their face very well. They took us by the arm and lead us through double doors, to their entertainment room. Here they have an assortment of lounging areas, with couches and tables and benches, around fireplaces and water effects like a fountain, with a shallow pool.

The ladies lead us to two tables near the center of the large room.

"We will be buckling you in for your extreme pleasure, and there will be no safety word, in accordance with your wishes," one of the unnamed women declared.

I watched, as they strapped Paul onto the fuck table. He was as stiff as a board, but he was good with his control. He would do his best to hold back.

The straps around his thighs seemed like overkill to me, but it sure looked sexy. The one woman pushed Paul's head down and mounted his mouth, spreading her vagina wide and pressing down on his tongue. I would not be hearing from Paul for a while.

The rest of the welcoming committee came into the large room from at least 6 different entries. Men surrounded me, and they took me to my own domination chair.

This was my deepest fantasy. Masked men, all around me, I was strapped onto the fucking table. Those thigh straps did bite in, as I had noted, and the thick one around the waist was very confining too. They offered me a ring gag, but they allowed me to wave it off with a shake of my head and licking of my lips. I was ready for some cock.

I looked sideways to see that Paul now had a masked man pushing his thick, long cock Paul's open mouth! He was frantically trying to accept it, but I doubted that he was having such a good time now.

My own juicy cock treat was about to be served to me, and I felt hands on my ass and thighs, as lubricant was smeared into my hairless crotch. The expectation had me as wet as a marshland, so the first cock sliding into my ass was a delight. The one in my cooch was just a dream come true, but the thick long pole that pushed into my mouth was so perfect that I wrapped my lips around it, and I ground my tongue stud into its veiny underside.

Five minutes later, the guy on my face looked a bit embarrassed to be the first, but he got out of the way for the next one. During that 2 minute reprieve, I was astonished to see Paul's hard cock standing firm but alone, while a tall black man slowly pushed his cock into Paul's ass. Many men stood and cheered, all wearing the small red masks, and nothing else.

It looked like a sex dream for me, but I couldn't see any other women, except for the two that escorted us in, and they were absorbed with keeping us lubricated, and helping to keep the cocks stiff.

With my mind back on my situation, I realized that the tapping on my clit had gotten faster, and my body was responding without my conscious control. The orgasm took over my whole body, as I convulsed against my straps. It was so violent that the guy in my mouth pulled out for a few seconds.

"Fuck" was all I got out, before the cock was returned.

The next time I looked over, there was one guy rapidly humping Paul's ass, while another guy was sliding just as easily into his mouth, though there was a spider gag in Paul's mouth now, so that no one would get hurt. Safety was always a top priority.

The smooth action in my bottom finally became a tapping on my fanny as he was obviously approaching his climax.

Again the mouth was freed, while the butt fucker emptied his jizz into my strapped-in ass hole. Fresh bodies had descended on Paul, and they were all hard bodies. I was wondering if he was still liking this canoe club.

I had my own fresh cocks to worry about, though I never did worry, as I was given my choice of beverage after about an hour of the best sex that I had ever experienced. Two of the men came over and suckled on my tits, while I enjoyed some white wine. Other men sucked on my big toes.

The two women were taking care of Paul, giving him a nice blowjob to encourage him through his initiation. Paul asked for, and was given the chance to eat their pussies again, but break time was over, and I had to return to my private fuck world, as did Paul.

Our initiation involved 16 men and 2 women. They like to make sure that the men are docile and controllable.

The women are the true leaders of the Minneapolis Canoe Club.

I am going to love the land of lakes!

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers