All Comments on 'The Minotaur's Apprentice Ch. 02'

by MinotaurDaddy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Fyi, it's gay

Before I start reading ;) such a funny disclaimer

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 3 years ago
Why is this in Syfy

While it is good story telling, why is it in this category? Should be in non human or at least in the gay section. I just don't see the science fiction in it.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Thank you for greatness

You're a great storyteller. You have so many plot points and they're all important, but most importantly they all intertwine and convene into the main storyline. I anticipate the chapters to come, especially the longer ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I understand anxiety but you are a very good author. You paint such a vivid picture and have created interesting characters and that’s all in two chapters. I look forward to enjoying more of your work. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write and post your current story, it is appreciated greatly.

Mitchell

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Good Start

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Excellent writing. I hope your anxiety will ease as you realize your writing is every bit as good as, if not better than, 90% of the stories on this site. No one will yell at you, well, except maybe in the Loving Wives category, but those readers seem like they hate everybody.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Anticipating

I check to see if there's a new chapter everyday lol

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonabout 3 years ago
Anymore?

Hey are we getting more chapters?

RaivinRaivinalmost 3 years ago

Most excellent story; please, don't stop now! In just 2 short chapters, you've given us well-drawn characters and an engaging plot. I look forward to reading more of your work.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

you had indicated chapter 3

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 1 year ago

Where's the rest? We want the rest! Please

Jvsfit23Jvsfit232 months ago

Oh no. Only 2 chapters? No no no. It’s sooo good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous