The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, we have the whole masturbation session to get through," she whispered. "Maybe we should hold off until then. Remember, we have no O privileges here."

Greg smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips. "I'll try to restrain myself. Mind if we cuddle close for a bit? It just feels so good to hold you, Katie."

He was so sweet! How could she refuse? "I don't mind at all," she said and gave him another kiss, then turned around and snuggled her ass against his swollen cock.

She was facing Robin and David, who were making the most of their time together. David murmured something to her and Robin broke out in quiet giggles. The happiness Katie felt for her friend was tempered by the worry that Robin may get too attached and suffer when they were ultimately sold at auction to different owners. The poor girl had already suffered so much when The Mint snatched her from her new husband on their honeymoon.

Greg reached around rested his hand just inches from her sex. Katie could feel his cock throb and the slight, unintended poking against her bottom. The butt plug was barely noticeable at that point, which reminded her. "Oh, we're supposed to be playing with the butt plugs." She turned around and faced Greg, who made a bit of a face at her suggestion.

"I'd rather just play with you, but okay. Why don't I twist yours a little and see if I can get you going. You seem a bit distracted."

He'd noticed. Katie quickly covered with, "I'm sorry. I was just watching my friend Robin enjoy herself for probably the first time since I've known her. It's about time."

Greg glanced over her shoulder at the two nearby and smiled. "I understand. No problem. But remember, I am supposed to be getting you hot and bothered." He looked down between them at his hard cock. "You certainly are doing a number on me."

Katie bit her lip then smiled. "All right, no more distractions, I promise. I'm all yours. Do your worst."

"How can I resist that challenge?" Greg replied, then let his fingers slip between her buttocks to find the end of her plug. He pushed down on the base, left and right, causing Katie to feel the pressure of it on different sides of her rectum.

"Mmm...that's kind of nice." She arched her back a little, giving him better access to her bottom. He pulled the plug out a bit to open her sphincter and then let it go so it seated itself home again in her ass. "That's an interesting sensation. Let me try those moves on you."

She reached around him and located the end of his plug, then pulled it out a bit and let it pop home again. "Do you like that?" she asked.

"I think I like it, but I like it a lot that you're doing it to me." Katie wiggled it so it pressurized different parts of his rectum. "Ooh, there's that tingly feeling. Different, sort of like you're touching me."

"Oh, that's your prostate again. Let's focus on that a bit." As Katie did just that, Greg's cock started visibly throbbing. "Mm, you like that, don't you?"

"I'm getting to like everything you do, babe," replied Greg. "I wish you'd hold my cock again."

"Now, now greedy boy," Katie scolded with a smile, "let's wait for the M session."

Greg sighed. "Okay."

Very shortly the M session was announced. As Katie's fondled Greg's cock, he let his fingers do the walking, following the instructions coming from the video. "Squeeze the outer labia together," ordered the lady on the video. "Make your pussy look like a hamburger." Greg chuckled as he squeezed Katie's pussy as directed. As his fingers did a glide from perineum to clit, ending with a light clit tap, Katie started to feel the fever of arousal building. Not that it was unpleasant at all, but the knowledge that she had three more days to endure before she'd be allowed to orgasm again made her try to tamp it down. Despite that, her vagina grew wetter, so she tried to concentrate more on Greg's arousal and less on her own. She stroked his member, concentrating on the sensitive spot just under the head. Within minutes, his cock was throbbing against her touch and dripping pre-cum.

Robin's voice arose from nearby, begging David to put his cock in her. "There's nothing I'd like to do more," he replied. "But I've seen the punishments they inflict for taking an unauthorized orgasm and I don't want you punished like that."

Robin pouted. "That's not fair. I put that silly thing in my butt for nothing."

David chuckled. "I'm the one responsible for that, you didn't do it."

"Well, I meant I accepted the silly thing."

"Speaking of that 'silly thing,' maybe I'll play around with it."

"Oh no, you keep your hands where they are, mister," warned Robin.

When the M session finally wound down, Katie was definitely hot again. "My gosh, Greg," she whispered, "for only being here four days, you've certainly got some talented fingers already."

"Well, I've had a girlfriend or two."

"Oh, an experienced man!" teased Katie. "Listen, you got me going, and now I need to calm down. I'm just going to try to focus on reading my Wall Street Journal."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'm a little hot myself," said Greg. "Can I see your tablet? I'm sure it's loaded with most of the same books as mine. I'm in the middle of reading something."

"Sure. Let's read until lunch, then we'll play a little bit afterwards. Pace ourselves. How's that sound?"

"Fine with me, as long as you don't mind if I cuddle and poke at you a little bit with my rod."

Katie laughed. "Wouldn't have it any one other way."

They both looked up when they heard Robin squeal. David was toying with her butt plug. "Cut that out!" she giggled. "Play with my pussy some more!"

"No way," countered David. "You're going to lose it if I do. I'm going to play with this thing." Her squealing and gasping continued as he worked the plug in and out slightly and wiggled it from side to side. "See, you're starting to like this."

Robin stopped giggling and gazed at him. "I like your company," she said seriously, then gave him a playful grin. "Even when you're playing with my butt."

David chuckled. "Aah, that's the sweetest thing I ever heard."

Lunch was served; a delicious butternut squash soup and an endive salad with goat cheese. The two couples savored their meals together. Katie noticed Robin and David seemed to have trouble getting theirs down between the bouts of kissing.

After lunch, Abby reappeared by their mats. "Okay, listen up you guys. It's time to move the girls up to the next size plug; the medium's not too hard to handle. Same with you, B3. A3, you've had the big one already, right?"

David gulped. "Yes, once."

"Okay, this'll be a good challenge for you. Have Robin insert it."

"Me?" Robin squeaked.

"Sure, why not? Oh, one other thing. I want you all to use an enema before you use the bigger plugs. 3Y and B3, I'll have you go first." Katie and Greg were quickly attached to a slider chain and move over to the toilet area. Abby followed them. "Are you guys good with this? You know how to do it?"

"It's not exactly rocket science," answered Greg dryly.

"More like mining," quipped Katie.

"Well, let me give you a few pointers: get down on your hands and knees, Katie, and get your butt in the air. Greg, grab that tube over there, then there's some sanitized tips, just insert that at the end of the tube and take the cellophane off. Remove Katie's butt plug and throw it over in the shower, we'll get that nice and clean afterwards. Now don't worry about lube, she's already fairly luby from the time before, that should be enough; it's pretty thin," says Abby. "Hit that button there, it'll put in about 200 mL in her of warm water. Katie lets out an "Aah," as she feels the water going into her butt, interesting sensation of water moving. "Katie this is actually kind of pleasant. Once you get totally evacuated, you feel so clean."

"Clean inside, for a change," Katie weakly smiles.

"Push the button again; we'll give her another 200 mL. Katie aahs. Flip that switch on the top to 50, that will just give her 50 until she starts to feel a slight crampiness and that'll be enough."

After three more squirts of 50 mL, Katie kind of feels it in her gut.

"I think that's enough," she says.

"Yeah, that's plenty," says Abby. "You just lie there with your head down and let it percolate through your intestines a bit."

[J4] With Abby's supervision, Katie got on her hands and knees with her butt up while Greg administered the enema. It wasn't much, just a small bottle of water that was squeezed into the lower part of her bowel. "That's good," said Abby. "Hold it a minute or so then you can go ahead and relieve yourself."

Oh my God, I've got to go to the toilet in front of this guy! Katie held her sphincter tight as she edged over to the toilet, not wanting to drip. Her face flushed with embarrassment as she relieved herself, but Greg politely looked away.

"On your hands and knees, B3!" commanded Abby. "I'll do the honors."

Abby inserted the slim tip of a fresh enema bottle into Greg and quickly squeezed the water into him. "Ugh," he complained. "This is fucking humiliating."

"You'll survive," Katie teased. "I did."

"Whoa, I think that's enough!" Greg urged as Abby fully emptied the bottle and pulled the tip out.

"Good boy! You just hold it there for a while. Katie, are you almost done?"

Katie nodded and hit the button on the toilet that spray-cleansed her bottom and then dried it with warm air. Greg followed suit and soon the humiliating ordeal was over and Abby escorted them back to Katie's station.

"I hope Robin doesn't give me a hard time on this," she whispered to Katie.

Katie thought a moment, then looked over at Robin. "Robin, it think you're going to like this, it makes you feel so clean!"

"Hmm," Robin replied with a skeptical tone.

"You're familiar with the enemas, right?" Abby asked David.

"Sure am."

"Okay, I'll let you two handle it yourself."

Robin smiled at that. Abby placed them on the slider chain and then headed back to her station as they gave themselves enemas. When they were done, Abby reappeared, disconnected them from the slider and secured them at their station.

"Okay guys." Abby addressed all of them. "You had your time with the little butt plugs. It's time to step up and do something that's more realistic now." She shows them the medium-sized plug. "Now I have to admit, these will cause you a bit more distress as you ram them in. The key here is to relax your sphincter. Relax completely. You're cleaned out now, so you can without any worries. If you do that while your partner pushes it in, you'll be much happier. Now you, A3, you get the big one. 4, you need to encourage him to relax in order to prevent hurting him."

Robin's eyes widen. "That big one is huge! Even the middle one is large!"

"None of them are bigger than what we've passed through our lifetime, at one time or the other, coming from the other direction."

"Ick!" Robin made a face. "What a nasty thought!"

"I'm not trying to be nasty," said Abby. "I just want you to get through the process with the least amount of discomfort."

"I know you do," Robin relented. "I'm sorry if I'm sometimes difficult."

Robin's uncharacteristically cooperative attitude clearly caught Abby by surprise and she appeared a little choked up about it. "Thank you, Robin. Oops! I mean, thank you, 4."

Robin rescued her by saying, "But you're still a slattern!" Which brought a broad grin to Abby face.

The couples got down to business and within a few minutes, Katie's butt was receiving the business end of the medium-sized plug. "Ow!" she complained as it stretched her uncomfortably. "Stop!" Greg pulled it back. "That hurts!"

"You have to push back, remember?" reminded Greg. "Relax."

"Ugh. It feels weird to do that."

"You're clean! Don't worry about it!"

"I'll try." Katie raised her ass and spread her legs again.

Greg caressed her bottom. "Try pulling your ass cheeks open, babe." Katie did; reaching back with her two hands to spread her cheeks apart. "Now push a little. Open up for it," coached Greg.

"Argh... Mhm... Aughhh!!"

"There! It's in!" he praised.

"Oh my god, that feels huge!" Katie complained, struggling to get used to the heaviness inside her ass. She came up to her knees and turned to Greg. "Now I get to do you."

She had to hand it to him, he manned up and bravely got into position without griping, but when she finally inserted the medium plug, he yelped. "Oh, come on. That didn't hurt so much!"

"You're right, it does feel so big compared to the last one."

"Let me play with it!"

"Well, don't do that in and out thing, that will hurt! You can push it side to side, though."

"Oh, I'll just pull it out a little bit, you big baby!"

As their bodies grew used to the feeling, they enjoyed playing with each other plugs, trying this and that. When Katie wiggled Greg's towards the front of his rectum, he commented, "Wow, I really can feel that!" His cock dripped and he looked back at her. "I kind of hate to admit this, but it feels good."

The start of the next M session was announced and Greg was quick to move behind Katie and pull her into his lap. "I don't think I can stand having you play with me during this session, so I'm going to be the giver this time and you're going to be the receiver."

"No fair!"

"Good idea," David piped in from nearby. "I think I'll do the same." He pulled a giggling Robin into his lap.

With the plug inside her and Greg's hands playing between her spread thighs, the M session left Katie dripping. The fever was back in full force. Damn, do I need to fuck! Katie thought as Greg finally released her with a satisfied smirk.

Abby came up. "Okay guys, enough butt-plugging for today! Pop them out!"

After some "oomphing" and groaning, the four plugs emerged and were taken away to be sterilized.

"It's time to get you men back on your walking chains and take you back to your dorm," Abby announced to long faces all around.

"Why so soon?" Robin complained.

"There are other things that have to be done. Anyway, you've had your time today, you should be happy."

"Why can't he stay? I've been good."

"If it was up to me, it would be fine, but I'm sorry."

"ATTENTION!"

All argument came to a halt as Katie and Robin assumed their positions with their asses toward the door. Moments later, two orderlies have put Greg and David into walking chains and removed them from the women's dorm.

Abby came up to Katie and said quietly, "C is gone."

"What?"

"C is gone. She might be at the boys' dorm or they might have her somewhere else, but I have the feeling she might be gone to auction."

"Really? Just like that?" said Katie.

"Yeah, they don't make a big deal; just suddenly you're not here. I figure if they told us that somebody was leaving, we'd want a party and there would be all this hugging and crying and stuff. So they make it quick. We never know. But once you're at a certain point, you know it's going to be any day. So I'm pretty sure she's gone for good." Abby looked toward C's empty station and a brief wave of sadness crossed her features before she shut it down. "Which leaves us a little shorthanded and I'm busy. Would you like to help out in the kitchen, making dinner?" .

Katie looked up, surprised, but eager for something to do that wasn't sexual. Something normal. "Sure. What does it entail?"

"Not much. Nice thing is, when you're in the kitchen, you don't have to have any wrist restraints, just walking chains on your ankles. And you get to wear an apron!"

"Oh, goodie! First time in a whole I get to wear something!"

"Yeah, well, it is nice. But remember, if you're in an apron when someone comes along, it's very important that you are showing your butt, hold your legs apart; give them rear end availability."

"Even in the kitchen?"

"Oh, especially in the kitchen! There's always someone dropping in for a snack."

12