The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No in and out motion. Just get in there. As I connect, do a little groin-groin shimmy."

The velvet hardness of A3's shaft penetrated Katie's ready sex.

"Oh my God!" Katie's head dipped to the side. "So good, please, please!" she begged.

Her begging got her a whack from A, while A3 pushed himself harder into Katie, grinding his pubis against hers. A3 put his hands on Katie's head and draws his lips to hers. Katie's moan was silent as their tongues met and she desperately sought solace in the deep kissing. When A3 withdrew his cock and his mouth, she felt empty and struggled against her bondage. A stopped whacking her bottom.

"Please, more!" begged Katie. "Please!" A moved in front of her and allowed the head of his cock to touch her quivering sex. "Oh, yes, please!" She greedily thrust and attempted to capture it in her vagina. Very slowly, A inserted his length inside her. Katie gasped. As his cock filled her, he kissed her, his groin grinding circles against hers. It was heaven!

Then A3 delivered a whack to her ass. She made a soft yelp, but it was swallowed in the hot depths of A's mouth. Her pussy gushed and she could feel an orgasm stirring. It was strange, but she craved another smack to send a wave of heat through her loins.

Nine more slaps with the leather strap and Katie was slumped, legs useless, held in position by A's hands around her back, cock in her and attachment of her handcuffs to the ceiling. Katie was dimly aware between the urgent need in her pussy and the red, sharp heat coming from her ass. As the video camera zoomed in on her red ass, clapping erupted in the men's dorm. Katie looked up to see that there isn't a limp dick among the onlookers, all the guys obviously stiffly appreciating the display. Katie gasped as A slowly withdrew his cock.

"Oh please, come on, finish me! Take me! Take me, fuck me hard!"

"Sorry girl, I'd love to do that, but next on the menu for you are fingers doing the walking. Slow masturbation session to orgasm." Katie panted, knowing their magic fingers could elevate her to another level of need. Each guy moved in closer and Katie reacted as their hard cocks touched her outer thighs.

"Put them in me! Put one in each hole," Katie begged. "Anything, I'll do anything!"

The two guys touched her inner thigh half way between knee and groin, each slowly sliding a finger upward. Katie gasped and thrust her hips, demanding attention to her sex. The fingers moved on, at a glacial pace, caressing her outer labia. Katie shuddered as they moved north and stroked her tummy. Then they retraced their path, again sliding across Katie's labia, but this time, moving inward and moistening themselves on her inner thigh, just below her folds. The fingers went north again, this time exploring lightly the crest of Katie's sex.

"Please, just get it over with! Make me come! Stroke me hard, please, come on!"

"All right, sweety." A looked at A3 and nodded. A3 removed his hands while A started vigorously fingering and squeezing Katie's cunny.

"Oh, god. Thank you!" Katie gushed, feeling the rise of temperature, flushing as she edged towards that orgasmic abyss she craved. Then A withdrew his hands. "No! Don't stop, don't stop!"

A chuckled. "Sorry. We have to play lightly with you for a while before we let you come."

"Ugghh! You miserable bastards!" growled Katie. "I should've bit your tongue when I had the chance!"

"Spider dance," said A, and immediately two sets of four fingers started tapping on Katie's needy sex. After an eternity of clitoral twiddling, A3 firmly grasped Katie's clitoral sheath and rolled her clitoris in his fingers while A proceeded to put two fingers in her vagina. Soon, he was thrusting against a humping Katie. Katie whimpered with need, her legs were rubbery and barely capable of supporting her. This time, the guys didn't stop. As she tumbled in that delightful abyss that the French call "La petite mort", A grabbed Katie around the waist, easing the strain on her arms when her legs gave out completely. Out of Katie's gurgle came a scream, as fingers continued to have a way with her cunt. Again, applause erupted from the observing guys, bringing Katie slightly out of her revelry. She looked around and saw all the guys with engorged cocks.

"Special treats," said A to Katie.

"Hmm?"

"You can spend the night with your friend over there, B."

Katie looked in the direction of A's nod to see Rick smiling lustily at her. "Oh, oh good. Thanks! Yes, please!" A touched her red bottom.

"You'll probably want to be on top tonight, though." Katie smiled then giggled. "How did you like your first spanking?"

"Well, it had some fringe benefits," giggled Katie.

When Katie was released and delivered to Rick, he immediately asked her to turn around. "Let me admire that beautiful butt of yours!"

"Gosh, suddenly it's beautiful because it's red?" Katie teased.

"Oh, it was always a shapely one, but yeah, red does set it off nicely, you know. Like red lipstick."

"Oh, shut up!" Katie chuckled.

"Does it still hurt?"

"You know it does. It burns!"

Rick stooped down and kissed both of her ass cheeks. "There, there, is that better?"

"Not, it's not," said Katie with a pout.

"Don't' worry, we'll get some nice soothing ointment on it soon enough."

"By the way, I can tell your sympathy's false. I saw you enjoy the thrashing they gave me up there. It certainly had this little guy at attention." She fondled Rick's cock.

"He's just excited to see you."

"Yeah, I bet excited to see me get a beating."

Rick chuckled. "What can I say. It's the conditioning here. What can I do to make it up?"

"Well, first get me showered, then you can cream my aching butt, then lie down. I intend to ride that cock of yours until you're sore."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm all yours." He bowed gallantly and led her off to the shower.

*****

During the following afternoon's M session, Katie felt that all-too-familiar need growing between her legs. Abby came over.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" she looked down.

"Can't believe it, I fucked all night and I'm still getting horny!"

"Of course," said Abby, "that's the nature of the place, isn't it? That's the conditioning they put us through. Let me see your butt."

"Everybody wants to see my ass all of a sudden," snapped Katie, although she smiled as she turned over and showed Abby her butt.

"Hmm, still little red. Is it still burning?"

"Well, it's a heck of a lot better, that's for sure."

"Are you ready for another spanking?"

"What? Already?"

"Yeah, I'm curious, are you ready for another one?"

"I have to admit, it was hot," said Katie. "But if you could get me another day to recover, I would appreciate it."

Abby grinned. "See? I knew you'd like spankings."

"I'm not sure if I would've liked them without all the other stuff they were doing."

"Yeah, it's pleasure by association," said Abby. Movement at the door entrance caught her eye. "Oh shit!" Justine and two orderlies made their appearance.

"Attention!"

The girls all scurried into position. As the two orderlies and Justine marched in Katie's direction, the guard yelled, "At ease!" Abby started to walk away.

"You can stay right there, Cunny. Y you can stay right there," said Justine. Abby looked down. "In fact, you can get on your hands and knees right away. Quimmy, you come over here and get on the other side and 3Y, on your hands and knees!"

Shortly, Katie found her chain reduced to 12 inches. She was chained between Abby and Quimmy.

"Just a little reminder, girls," smirked Justine. "Tomorrow, you will be punished. You should be proud of yourselves; you'll be the first ones to be given a class three punishment with electricity, real pioneers." Katie blanched and fought back an urge to throw up.

Through the night, Katie slept on and off, the short chain often going taut and waking her. During this fretful half-sleep, she heard Abby quietly cursing, while Quimmy wept. Katie had seen these class three punishments; caning, leaving marks that last well over a week, use of super hot pepper on the anus, vagina and tits, needles stuck through labia and nipples, but electricity... She hadn't seen that, and the unkown element made it even more frightening. She'd heard a cattle prod and smelled the ozone from its crackle, that alone amplified her fears. The night passed slowly.

After the morning M session, Stacey, Nookie and Cunny showed up to prepare the three short-chained girls.

"Sorry!" they kept saying.

Abby just shook her head. "Nothing you can do about it. Just go ahead and do as you're instructed."

The belt was placed over the three stricken girls' bellies, their faces up. They were instructed to grab their ankles with their hands and their ankle cuffs were securely locked to their handcuffs causing their legs to splay open, giving ready access to their pussy and their anus.

"Oh shit!" said Abby looking at the entrance. Katie looked up to see Justine and Betty and two orderlies rolling a cart of equipment in their direction. As the two orderlies and Betty proceeded, Justine fell back and picked up the mic.

"Ladies, your attention please! I know it's not probably considered very fair that 3Y is getting punished for something she had nothing to do with—that is the continued rebellion of 4Y—but again, being fair is not a high priority at The Mint. Achieving results is. I will remind everyone in the room that The Mint fully embraces a concept of collective guilt. Think twice before you rebel. Look at your neighbor's butt and know it will pay. As to Y and Cunny, they did rebel. They refused to go along with the direct order and deserve what's coming to them." [J6]

After the orderlies lifted the cart over the low-lying cables, used for the short-chained girls, Katie felt herself shaking uncontrollably, remembering the horrendous punishments visited on 4Y; the hot peppers, the caning, the excruciating use of acupuncture needles. Abby looked over at the stricken Katie.

She whispered, "Hey, remember, they won't cause you any harm; it's just pain, just let it go through you. Find a place to go, we're way too valuable to be harmed. Take a deep breath and take it down a notch." Then she whispered ultralow, "Katie, dear." Katie numbly nodded. [J7]

"My, my! Aren't you girls looking perky this morning!" quipped Betty. "Those asses nicely held in place by your bonds. What do you think guys?" Fred and George both nodded. "Ladies[J8] , you're in for a treat. We have a full suite of electro probes and of course, we have vaginal insertions. We also have insertions for your butts. And aren't we lucky, 3Y is now approved for these kind of insertions. Thanks, 3Y." She stooped down and patted Katie on the head. Katie gritted her teeth, trying not to turn and bite the hand. "We also have these nice little pincer nipple clamps," Betty held up dielectric nipple clamps.

"And look at this, ladies!" Betty continued. Katie looked up to see Betty holding a wand with a purplish glass globe extending from it. "Plug it in, boys!" Katie shivered as she saw little lightning-like spikes within the globe. Reaching out, Betty ran her hands close to the globe and the little lightning bolts pulled together toward her hands. Betty touched the globe and Katie heard a faint zap.

"Oh, my!" said Betty. "It really isn't that bad! We'll have to jack it up for you guys. And the piece de resistance," she announced, "is this." Betty pulled out a cattle prod, pressed the button and Katie could hear a more pronounced Zzz, as electricity arched around the probe.

Katie's ass clenched as George lubed her for the anal insertion.

"Relax," said George. "It's going in. You want to make it painful? No problem."

Katie willed herself to open up her ass to the highly lubed anal probe. Pop, it went in. She could feel the wires along her legs and started shivering again. She looked over at Abby who gave her a comforting smile and a wink. Katie calmed some. If Abby could handle this, so could she.

After vaginal and anal probes were inserted in the three women, leather chastity belts were attached, making it impossible for them to eject the probes. Soon the probes were attached to electronic looking equipment, all dials and buttons.

"Any of you girls ever experienced electro sex?" asked Betty. The girls shook their heads. "Well, you're in for a treat. It can be a lot of fun! As long as the level isn't too excessive," she added.

Betty slowly moved the dial; Katie felt nothing, then a slight, very slight tingly sensation which built. She had a sense that those internal probes, rectum and vagina, are attaching themselves to her as if they were forcing her to clench on them. Then a not-unpleasant sensation occurred, as they started a rhythmic pulsing. Katie relaxed at last to the feeling, although knowing in her head that something worse was about to happen.

"There, ladies. That should be pleasant enough. You know, girls, it is not uncommon for these machines to produce very nice orgasms," Betty winked. "Although, I don't think that will be happening today."

The intensity increased. and if anything, Katie found it still felt good. She looked over at Cunny, wiggling her bottom and making kind of cooing sounds. Katie wished that by being aroused, this session wouldn't be so bad. She recalled how her intense arousal had created an overall pleasurable experience out of the severe strapping she took the other day. Katie sensed that this was different, they meant to punish this time. But if The Mint had taught her anything, it was to grab whatever arousal she could, and hang onto it to make the rest bearable. Determined to do just that, Katie turned to thoughts of the twelve guys in the dorms and their lovely variety of cocks swelling to rock hardness, while the mild electric current internally caressed her in ways she'd never experienced before.

"Okay, guys," instructed Betty. "They're enjoying themselves, get those nipple clamps on."

"Ow!" said Katie, as they clamped the thing on her nipple. The pain was sharp, but slowly subsided. Katie looked in trepidation at wires leading from the clamps.

Betty addressed the group. "Here at The Mint, safety is always a concern. The above-the-belt probes are bipolar. The path to electricity is so close that it's impossible to cause any harm in the chest area. Although, the chances remote, single polarity between the nipples, the electrical path will follow the skin in virtually all cases. There's extremely remote possibility of broken blood vessel etc. of the electricity finding a path in the region of the heart. It could cause damage and even death and for that reason, The Mint always concerned with your health and safety, has a very conservative [J9] approach. Thank you. Now, if I can divert your attention to the screen, in the boy's dorms, at this moment they're trialing this kind of equipment for the first time. Please notice, Cocky, spread out. Can you see the wire coming from between his legs? He's got the same butt probes these ladies are blessed with. On top of that, you see the straps around his cock, he'll be shortly experiencing a very pleasurable sensations."

Katie bent down to see the video, but could barely catch what was going on. "Notice," Betty continued, "how Cocky's cock starts twitching as Dickie moved the volume up. This is electro sex for pleasure, which nobody should fear. These girls are enjoying it too, aren't you?"

She moved the mic in front of Abby uttered a muffled, "Mhm."

Betty stood up. "Well, she might be a little bit emotionally overridden at this point," she said with a chuckle.

Betty then looked over at George, nodded her head, and George pushed a button. The three girls screamed in unison. Katie experienced a sharp pain in her vagina and anus[J10] . Another flip of the switch and the pain was gone.

Katie panted, her heart pounding as her zapped pussy and anus became numb for several seconds, unable to feel the erotic rhythm of the light electricity pulses.

Betty continued in almost a singsong voice. "Ladies, you've got nine more of those, then we switch it up just a little bit, you get ten more of those and then another ten at the highest level."

Oh shit! Katie felt a surge of panic overtake her at the prospect of stronger jolts than what she'd just experienced . Damn, damn, damn!

Zap! She screamed as the sharp pain snapped through her loins.

Katie screamed again on the third hit, but after that, she realized the futility of it all and just endured the jolt. The other girls did the same. After the ten were finished, Katie relaxed into her bonds. Then she heard an ominous click.

She screamed at the increased intensity, hating Betty and the orderlies as they looked on with satisfied smirks.

At the end of the second 10, there was a pause. Katie blanched as she heard the ominous click again. The next zap caused her head to explode in white lightning, rendering her speechless, unable to utter anything but incoherent sounds. The pain was intense. With the second zap, she got a scream out, and man, did she need to scream. It wasn't until the end of the sixth zap that her screams started to diminish. When the sequence of ten finally ended, Katie was shaking in her chains.

Abby was just shaking her head, muttering, "Shit, shit, shit!"

Quimmy stared at the ceiling with her mouth slack and her eyes rolling, looking like some sort of zombie.

"Very good, ladies," praised Betty. "You probably don't have a lot of feeling in there now, do you? You probably can't even detect the background electrical tickle." None of the girls bothered to nod. "Let me turn it up a little bit, that background, so you can sense it again."

Katie started feeling tingling in her pussy and anus again. As the volume increased, she actually found it soothing compared to the harsh zaps she had just endured. It felt like there was a symphony being played in her insides. I could enjoy this, if I didn't know they are about to do some more pain stuff to me, thought Katie.

"Oh, let's not neglect these breasts," Betty said with a smile.

The stricken girls started trembling, helpless in their bonds. Katie felt a tingle in her breast, not necessarily pleasant, but not painful. Then zap, all three girls screamed. At the end of ten excruciating shocks to their breasts, the two orderlies and Betty retrieved the Violet Wands. George playfully moved the wand around Katie's body and touched different points without warning. The unpredictability of the shock increased its potency. Then he turned up the intensity and traced an excruciatingly slow path from her upper abdomen down to her clit. It felt like red-hot needles were tearing little cuts into her skin all the way down. When it reached her clit, Katie screamed at the searing, snapping pain. After five minutes of that torture, they finally put the wands away.

"And now for the piece de resistance," announced Betty, and she handed a cattle prod to Fred. "Just two each, give them one on the butt so they know what's coming and the next one on their cunt lips." Fred pushed the button, the cattle prod made a frightful arc.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" Katie started a mantra of cussing. Cunny got her bottom zapped and let out quite a screech. Then Fred, with an evil smile on his face, gave Katie's ass a jolt. Her entire body bucked at the pain. She screamed and then cursed again. "Damn, damn, that hurt!! You fucker!!"

Finally, Abby got her jolt. She screamed and unleashed a torrent of obscenities towards Fred. Cunny was wiggling and pulling on her bonds as Fred approached her again with the cattle prod. She knew what was coming next. They all did.

"No, please! Please, anything, no, no! No more! Don't touch me there! Not in my cunt, leave it alone, please!!" screamed Cunny. Fred held the prod right at her cunt, touching her without actuating it.