The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 05

Story Info
New girl fits in.
9.3k words
4.48
13.7k
8

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

Author's note: There is one more completed chapter that will be published within days. Part seven is rough and in the hands of an editor. Parts 8-10 are rough and not finished and will hopefully eventually see the light of the day. This will bring to the end the time of Katie and her friends in the Mint. They are sold and this brings to end the story of the Mint but not the story of Katie et al. This continues, I had planned two additional books but a change in jobs removed the leisure to focus. The rest of the story is finished in outline form including a satisfying ending. This will be published in the form of an epilogue. Hopefully someone will step up and complete the final books. Readers if one of your favorite authors seems suitable for the task please message them.

*****

Enjoying the last bit of breakfast and sipping on their coffee, Rachel turned to Katie.

"I don't know whether to thank you or to scratch your eyes out." Katie looked back quizzically. "Last night, that sex, they had me all trussed up and the guy played with me. It was just... I don't think I ever had it so awesome! I'm already getting horny and I'm thinking about the next time I'm getting fucked. What have you done to me?" She glared at Katie.

Katie smiled, "I didn't do anything that wasn't going to happen anyway. I told you, 4Y over there resisted like crazy for three weeks and look at her now; she's hot to try whatever else they roll out. It was going to happen. All I did was save you the grief and help you get off that stupid short chain as soon as possible."

"Yeah, this thing is the shit!" Rachel grimaced. "What about you? How was your time with the guys last night?"

Katie smiled and began a blow by blow recount of her time with the new guy. As she recounted the adventure, Katie felt herself warming up. She spread her legs.

Rachel winced. "Are you going to do that again?!"

"What?" said Katie.

"Flaunt your pussy."

"Oh, sorry," said Katie, tucking her legs closer together. "Sorry, it's sort of second nature here. You'll get used to it."

After breakfast was cleared away, Abby came back and squatted between Katie and Robin and handed them each a realistic looking dildo.

"Okay girls, time to take the next step in your anal training. I want you guys playing with these things in your asses during the M session today. Go ahead, I'll let you both on a slider, clean up well inside and out before the M session starts."

Robin whined, "Can I get D... you know who, over here to help me with this?"

Abby smiled and shook her head. "No, we already played that card. I don't think I can pull that off. The trick here," said Abby, "is when you insert these things, they're not going to pop through. The girth of them will continue to hold your sphincter opened. Just relax into it and keep that ass relaxed. Move it in and out, because that's what'll be happening when you get fucked in the ass. As far as any guys coming in here to help, well, you are free to imagine whoever you want doing it to you." Abby winked and left the pair.

After lunch, six orderlies showed up, five of them towing pieces of equipment, spreading out and going to the various exercise areas for the different lines. Fred went from one to the other, obviously supervising the installation of the new equipment. Katie peered over.

"Oh boy, here they are," she said.

"What's that?" said Robin.

"The Kegel exercising machines they told me about. They're installing them on all the lines; it looks like you all get to play with them too.

"Good grief, another humiliation," groaned Robin.

After all the machines were set up, Rodger took the mic. "Girls, please direct your attention to the video. I'm going to show you some clips of champion vaginal muscle lifters."

Katie and the girls watched in awe as various ladies were shown, both clothed and unclothed, but with a cable hanging out of their pussy, being attached to large bricks, several large containers of water and finally a picture of a lady with metallic weights between her legs.

"There's the champion," said Rodger. "20 kilograms - over 40 pounds. And no, we don't expect you to do that. Our expectation is, for virtually all you girls that are on chains to at least obtain 20 pounds of lift. To sweeten the deal, the first girl that makes it to 20 pounds gets her choice of a guy to spend the night with. I've already developed the program with 3Y. 3Y, I'll have you instruct the senior students and then they can instruct the others." Shortly, Katie found herself instructing Abby and Stacy at the machine.

"Once you get over the embarrassment of the silly thing, it's kind of fun," said Katie. "And apparently, once we get really well-trained on them, it will take our sexual experience to a whole new level. Plus, with that kind of control over our vaginal muscles, what we'll be able to do to the guys is unreal,"

Katie proceeded to instruct them on how the equipment worked, how to log on and how many repetitions to start with. There was a plastic, laminated card fixed to the equipment which provided a four month plan.

"I guess I'll never quite have it," said Abby wistfully. "I'll only be here for a couple of weeks or so."

"Well, you can get started and work on it later."

Abby grinned at Katie. "Which reminds me, I'd like to get you involved in a little fun today."

"Oh no!" said Katie.

Abby laughed. "Oh, come on. You'll like it. I need you to help Z discipline a guy for the first time."

"Discipline?"

"Yeah, as in spank."

"Oh, I knew that was coming," said Katie. "But you're going to have me doing it first, before somebody spanks me?"

"Yeah, why not? Kind of get you the feel of the other side of the paddle." Abby smiled. "Besides, it will teach you that spanking is fun."

"I already know that! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you spanked the other night."

Abby made a fake grimace. "Oh, be quiet about that!" She escorted Katie over to the Z line and fixed her chain to the Z line slider cable, after introducing her to Z. When Abby departed, Z handed Katie a pair of glasses.

"Here, put these on and pull them down low on your nose. There's no prescription."

"What's this for?"

"It's just play acting. We'll pretend to be extremely severe teachers. Here are our straps." Z handed Katie a length of leather with lines drawn on it and numbers to make it look like a ruler.

"Cute," said Katie.

"Listen, the guy they're bringing us is pretty new. This will be his first spanking. What we need to do is make sure he's extremely horny at all times. We'll be playing with his cock, sucking on it; whatever it takes. We want him rigid through the process. If he goes limp on us, stop spanking and we get him hard again. Got it?"

"Sure," smiled Katie. "It actually sounds kind of fun."

"Well, there's a reason for all that. We want to make him look forward to spankings."

"I see..." said Katie. "I suppose they're going to do the same with me."

"You're a bright girl." Z winked and leaned in closer. "By the way, I'm a Katie too, but you can call me Kat, Kat Throbs[J1] . I would appreciate it if you remembered my name when you escape from this stupid place. And yes, I already know your name."

B3 was escorted by the orderly towards Katie and Z. He was more slender than most of the guys at The Mint, but still had a note of an athlete about him, more of a runner than a body lifter. His handsome face was framed by dark brown, longish hair and a closely cropped beard.

He was obviously stimulated by the presence of so many nude females on display. His cock bounced as he walked and garnered the attention of the females. Z touched the remote and a cable unwound over their heads, coming down. The orderly fastened B3's hands on the cable which Z then caused to tighten, as the newcomer obviously looked nervous over this new procedure. When the guy's arms were tightly secured to the ceiling, Kat leaned in, gently fingering the tip of his erect cock.

"And what's your name, good looking?"

"Greg Paulson," he blurted.

"Very good, Greg. This is Katie Wellington. Let's all remember to remember each other's names when we get out of here."

"Thank you," said Greg. "Very pleased to meet you."

Kat smiled. "You might not be so pleased when we finish with you." Greg looked worried. "Do you know why you're here?"

"Yes," said Greg. "I'm supposed to be punished."

"Punished for what?"

"They say I talk too much. I'm always explaining things. They call me Mr. TMI."

"Hmm, sounds pretty serious. Yes, I have a note to that effect. One of the comments said, when someone asks you to open the door, you're going to give them a detailed description on how the door latch works. You know, in real life, people really don't want to hear all this minutia." [J2] Greg looked down.

"Well, I thought it would be good for people to know some stuff."

"What you think people ought to know and what people want to know is really vastly different, young man." Kat pulled her glasses down the bridge of her nose and peered over at him and started slapping the leather ruler on her hand. Greg gulped twice and his dick seemed to soften slightly. Kat tapped his cock slightly and indicated to Katie, "Get that thing hard, use your tongue."

Soon Katie was on her knees, the tip of her tongue emerging and connecting along Greg's shaft. Cock hardness resumed. Meanwhile, Kat had taken a spreader and was pushing Greg's legs apart and attaching it between them to his ankle bracelets.

"Nice job!" admired Kat as Greg's cock exhibited a stiff position. She delivered a healthy swat to Greg's left buttock.

"Oww!" squealed Greg. "That hurt!"

Kat smiled. "Well, what do you expect? A tickling?"

"Damn it! That stung!"

"Don't worry, you'll only get fifty of them."

"Fifty?!"

"Yeah, then we got a little something to throw in on top of that. Go ahead." Kat indicated to Katie. "Did you see what I did? Swat the right side the same way." Katie swung and it connected with a 'smack'. Greg howled again. "That wasn't hard enough! Put a little more oomph in it. Like this." Whack! Greg squealed. "Now you girl!" Katie whacked him again.

Soon they had the poor guy not knowing which way was up. He was trying to gyrate his hips away from the blows, but it was no use. His ass was a bright red, as was his face.

"Stop!" Kat ordered. "His cock is starting to decline."

"Oh dear," said Katie. "Do you want me do to something?"

"I'll handle the situation," Kat said with a wink. Her fingers rapidly danced along Greg's cock, teasing it once again into a highly erect state. "Mmm. See how nice and pink he is?"

"Yeah, I can feel it. I can feel the heat coming from his bum."

"That means we're doing a good job. I think we have about 35 more to go. What do you think?"

"That sounds about right, I guess."

"You girls weren't counting?!" said Greg with alarm.

"Eh, close enough. Give or take a few," teased Kat. "Don't worry, we won't cheat you. If anything, you'll get more."

"Gee, thanks," said Greg.

Twenty more substantial strokes and Greg's cock started to limp up again. He was grimacing and sweat was breaking out on his face.

"Come on, let's both go down on him this time," said Kat. "I don't care how bad his butt hurts, when he sees two girls vying to get tongue space on his cock, it'll revive."

Kat's predictions soon came true. As they both knelt before him and bathed his cock and balls with their soft, wet tongues, Greg started moaning and his cock was once again at full mast. The girls then resumed the paddling and administered the final ten smacks.

Afterward, Kat fondled Greg's cock and smiled. "We promised you a little bonus."

Greg chuckled nervously. "Oh, that's alright. I don't need any more of anything. I'm happy! I've had plenty. My ass is stinging - like tiny biting insects are all over it, and the skin feels like it's going to[J3] crack in places. I certainly don't need any more of this."

"Quiet!" said Kat. "You're running your mouth again. This was supposed to cure you of that. Obviously, you need some more."

"No, I don't need any more! I've had plenty, you gave me fifty! And if I might add, fifty really hard ones, both of you!"

"Oh, shut up! You're just making it worse for yourself! Now, get this cock hard again. I demand it!"

"I—I don't think I can with you yelling at me like that," Greg argued.

"Really? Well, we'll see about that," Kat said and then turned to Katie. "Spread your legs and present your pussy." As Katie thrust her pussy forward, Kat stroked Greg's member and purred softly in his ear, "Look at that tight, wet pussy. See how it glistens for your cock?"

Greg's gaze was fixed to Katie's crotch. "I do. It is indeed quite wet and I think I can even smell how hot you are."

Kat smiled as Greg's member began to thicken once again in her hand. "Think of how delicious that pussy would taste on your tongue..."

"Yeah. Oh, god. I would love to lick that amazing clitoris. Flick it with my tongue at least a dozen times then dip deep into the vaginal canal—"

Whack! Kat delivered the strap right to his cock.

"Ooow!"

"You're talking too much again. Do I need to put a ball gag in that mouth of yours?" Kat then turned to Katie. "Notice I didn't hit him so hard there. We don't want to bruise that special member."

"Damn, that hurt like hell, though," complained Greg.

"That's it," said Kat. "Ball gag it is." She went to find Abby and explained the situation, then returned with a black ball gag. "Open!" When Greg refused, she smacked his cock once again. When he opened his mouth to yell, she pushed the ball between his lips and quickly strapped it in place. "There. That should shut him up. Go ahead, Katie. Whack him."

Greg yelled again, but this time it was muffled. They gave his cock a total of 10 strokes, until he was straining within his bonds and moaning non-stop. Yet, despite all of his apparent agony, his erection didn't seem to diminish.

"That's a very good boy," praised Kat as she stroked his face like one would a favorite pet. "You've earned a reward. Katie, let's give him a nice, slow hand job now."

"I would love too," said Katie as she knelt down and took his red and straining dick in her hands. "Ooo, it's so hot!"

Kat knelt too and touched it. "Mmm, yes. The spanking brings all the blood to the area." Greg moaned again. This time in pleasure. She leaned forward and spit on the throbbing member, then rubbed the entire length with her saliva. "I want it nice and slippery so I can do this." She clasped the tip tightly, then pushed down slowly until the head popped suddenly through the opening of her fist. Greg groaned and thrust his hips forward for more. "See? That simulates what it would feel like penetrating a tight little asshole."

"Ah, I see," Katie replied. "Let me try it." Her first attempt had Greg thrusting and trying to beg through the ball gag, so she gave him a few more until Kat took over again.

"I'm going to double fist it now," she said, then proceeded to use both hands in a stroking, twisting motion. "Katie, fondle his balls. I want him to produce a nice big load to show us how much he's enjoyed his time with us." She looked up at Greg through her 'stern teacher' glasses. "Did you hear me, young man? I expect you to cum for us."

Greg moaned and nodded, his breath whooshing in and out of his nostrils.

"I can feel his balls tightening," Katie announced. "Come on now, Greg. Be a good boy and shoot that cum all over my tits. Right... now."

Greg's hips thrust forward and he groaned long and low behind the ball gag before a thick stream of cum jettisoned from his red, throbbing cock. Kat and Katie both exclaimed and praised his effort, then with a quick kiss to his cheek, left him hanging limply his bondage until the orderlies came to get him.

****

Abby crouched down by Katie with some walking chains in her hand. "Come on, girl, I need to get you chained up."

"What now?"

"Over to the men's dorm. You're to be punished."

"Punished?" Katie exclaimed in surprise. "What have I done?"

"Nothing, actually. But they'll make something up as an excuse."

"Oh, great. Am I going to get a strapping like Z and I gave to that guy?"

"That's about it. Don't sweat it, you'll like it."

"Like it?! His ass was red! I'm supposed to like getting spanked that hard?"

Abby chuckled. "I think if you asked him, he'd gladly volunteer for another go with the strap. It's not the spanking, but the end result. I think you'll enjoy that."

Before long, Katie found herself in the men's dorm with her hands high over her head and her legs spread apart by the spreader bar near A's station. A3 was also there, both of them with straps in their hands. Katie looked mortified. Cocky took the mic.

"Okay men, listen up! This is 3Y's first spanking, let's give her some applause of encouragement."

Clapping broke out. Katie watched as the guys enjoyed her helpless state. The enjoyment was fully evident in their swelling cocks. A3's cock was deliciously erect. Despite her wariness about being spanked, Katie found her pussy throb uncontrollably at the sight of all that erect dick. Damn, she thinks, what is happening to me?

Cocky continued. "Let's see what crimes brought you here," as he looked down on a clipboard he carried. "Oh my, this is serious! 3Y, you're in serious trouble for this." Katie looked at him quizzically. "The crime she is to be punished for is hogging the treadmill. Now 3Y, you are aware that good physical training is an important part of The Mint curriculum, but there are others, you should be aware of." Katie just stared at him. "In the future, would you be a little more polite and little bit more concerned for others when it comes to sharing the usage of the treadmill in your line?" Katie dimly nodded acknowledging the silly charge. "Good! For this crime, you are to receive 50 swats on your butt and then a bonus. Proceed, gentlemen!"

Immediately, A moved close, with legs on both sides of her left leg, Kate could feel his hard throbbing cock on her outer thigh. Soon, she felt his fingers sliding up her inner thigh, while A3 followed suit on her right leg. Her pussy throbbed and gushed at their touch.

"Damn!" exclaimed Katie. She thrust and wiggled her sex, inviting the fingers to proceed. Soon, two masculine hands were frolicking in her folds. A stepped back slightly, his fingers still stroking Katie's labia.

Whack![J4]

"Ow!" yelped Katie and then almost immediately, "Ommm," as A simultaneously finger-winked her clit.

A proceeded to give Katie four more whacks and four more clitoral winks with his fingers. Then he switched, this time holding Katie's clitoral cloak back and nodding to A3 who took over. Swat, clitoral flick, five more times. Katie shut her eyes, her knees buckled, she felt her arms take up the strain of her weight. She opened her eyes and looked out at all the staring guys. Oh god, she thought, there's not a limp dick amongst them. To her side she could see the big screen displaying her red bottom[J5] , while the guys were able to look straight at her and see the ongoing tease. Katie throbbed at the thought of all these guys getting turned on by her ongoing dilemma.

"Okay," A instructed A3, "get on your knees and start licking her. I'll give her ten swats and then we'll shift positions. Make a special point of thrusting in your tongue as I connect."

"Nice," said A3 eagerly. "That sounds like fun!" Katie just moaned.

The heat on Katie's ass rose in intensity as the spanking continued, Her arousal rose just as fast due to A3's great adeptness with his tongue and his lips. What little strength remained in her legs evaporated under repeated blows of A and the tongue thrusts of A3. Her knees buckled and her pussy pushed into A3's face. Again, she felt the strain in her arms. The guys switched places and ten more whacks and tongue thrusts were applied to quivering Katie. As A got to his feet, Katie recovered a bit, her legs seemed to be holding a bit of her weight, but she was still dependent on the cable attached to her handcuffs. Katie gasped as A told A3 to put his cock in her.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers