The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please!" Cunny sobbed, moving as far away from the device as the chains allowed. Fred just followed his target, keeping contact with her vulnerable pussy. "Please, please, plea—" Zap!

It looked like Cunny passed out for a second, her mouth wide open. Thirty seconds passed, and she was still gulping for air. Finally, she released a shrill cry that devolved into a sob.

Katie wanted to cry. She wanted to break her bonds and run as fast as her legs would take her from Fred and his torture device, from this vile, horrible place. But there was no escape. She would have to take her dose of punishment. Just one more and I'm done, just one more and I can scream my head off, she told herself.

Fred took his sweet time, playing with her pussy with the cattle prod. Uselessly, Katie tried to distance herself. He then buried the probes deeply in the folds of her pussy. ZAP! Katie felt a surge of breath-stealing pain, then all went black. The next thing she knew, she was once again conscious, her body still stiff from the jolt. Then her head flopped down on the mat and she screamed like she'd never screamed before. She screamed until the pain was out of her system and then went limp in her chains.

Abby was cussing like a sailor, telling them to leave her alone, making all sorts of insults about Fred's mother and everything else under the sun. Clearly, she'd lost it. When they zapped Abby, the sound came out of her was a sound unlike anything heard on the Earth since the time of the dinosaurs. Abby thrashed and screamed uncontrollably and then collapsed in her chains.

Betty stooped down by Katie and in the mic said, "You don't hurt anymore, do you?"

It took Katie a moment to realize that indeed, the pain was gone. "Yes, ma'am," she quietly answered.

"That's the wonderful thing about electricity," said Betty, "Here today, gone tomorrow. The other good thing is, there's no residual damage at all, nothing that has to heal. We could start on them again right away if we choose."

Terror gripped her, and Katie blurted, "No! No, please!!"

Betty chuckled. "Don't worry, I was just being theoretical. How do you like the electricity you're feeling now?"

Katie turned her focus back to the pulsing currents in her pussy and ass. "I—I guess it's not bad. It's kind of like a tingling inside me." She struggled to describe it and finally settled on, "Just little tremors."

Betty smiled. "I think you'll find there are a lot of possibilities for extended teasing with these probes, more pleasure than pain."

Justine butted in. [J11] "Yes, electricity has a multitude of uses." She addressed the orderlies. "Release these girls just before dinner and chain the next three for their punishment tomorrow. Oh, and give these girls a double cognac with their after dinner tonight, including the one on the chain." Justine then turned to leave.

After the punishment, tedium from being on the short chain sucked the adrenaline out of the girls' systems. The only saving grace for Katie was that she was between two senior girls and they were able to have some interesting chats. In a low voice, Quimmy told Katie about the process of lock-picking and how to make lock-picking tools out of common objects. Katie listened carefully, committing it to memory in the hope it would one day serve to help her escape.

Then out of the blue Abby announced, "You know, Katie, I've been studying your face."

"Yes?" said Katie a little suspiciously. "I'm almost afraid to ask why."

"Yeah, the way you do your makeup, it's good, it's solid,[J12] but I think I could show some flourishes that would bring some traits out, that would just blow you away."

"Really?" said Katie.

"Yes. I'll get you over at Stacy's makeup table soon and give you primer."

"Well, that sounds fine," said Katie. How come you know this?"

"It's my job, well, it was my job. I was actually a major buyer for an upscale department store chain cosmetic and on the side, I would earn even more money by doing consultations."

[J13] "Really?"

"Yeah. I've done some makeovers with some of the girls here, that were very effective." She shook her head. "I'm a little suspicious that's why they grabbed, for that skill." Katie looked up and down at Abby's gorgeous body.

"No, I think that they had other things in their mind too," she smiled. Abby nodded in appreciation.

Abby's voice grew low, "Oh, if you're shoeless and you need to kick a guy when you're escaping," Katie's eyebrows rise, "the knee is great; take out the knee and you've won. That guy's not going to be following, but the knees are hard to kick if your feet are bare, then you're forced to go for the softer zone - the groin. Rule number one when you hit a groin, get your foot out of there immediately. As much speed you put into the kick, put as much speed pulling your leg back. Their hands will instantly go to their center spot, if they get your ankle, you can be in a world of hurt." Katie nodded. "If, by some chance, they do get you in your ankle, fall. They're going to take you down anyways, so just roll with it, fall and roll. If they grab you with their right hand, roll to the right. It's easier to roll out of the thumb side of the hand clench then the forefinger side. And if somebody ever grabs you by the wrist, always twist towards that thumb and if possible, grab the meaty section below their thumb and use that to twist them off you. That's the most surefire way to get out of hold,[J14] " Abby said, I'm going to talk to Robin in a little bit, ok?" She turned over and Katie could hear them quietly talking, barely catching a word or two, but it was obvious that Abby was communicating an escape stratagems to Robin. Katie loved to see the delight coming from Robin's eyes as she started thinking along these lines[J15] .

After having to eat her lunch from the doggy-style bowl, Katie used a wipe to clean her face. She rolled onto her back and grabbed her Wall Street Journal and started imagining investment scenarios.

"Attention!"

Knowing that it likely signaled the arrival of the orderlies who would take her off the short chain, Katie released a sigh of relief. The girls in the X line were not so happy. They knew it was their turn at the short chains and then the punishment to follow.

A single orderly came over and rapidly released Abby and Quimmy from their bonds, then removed Katie's lock, giving her the usual length of her chain back. She instantly sat up, grabbed some water and drank it. Stacy came over and attached her to the slider so she could go to the bathroom.

Katie[J16] returned after having a nice long run in the shower and noticed Stacy was consoling Robin.

"It's not your fault," she said.

"Damn it," said Robin, "If only I had stopped resisting earlier, none of this would happen to you girls."

Stacy said, "You couldn't know, you couldn't know." Abby came up from behind them and gently rubbed Robin's shaking back.

In the background, they could hear the girls of the X line complaining and sobbing softly. Stacy took a breath and said, "I'll try something, but it's a long shot."

Katie watched as Stacy led Abby away from Robin so they could talk privately. Abby was nodding in agreement. Abby then went over and started talking to a couple other senior girls. One of them went to the intercom.

A half-hour later, the call for attention came. After scrambling into position, Katie looked around and saw that Justine had arrived with an orderly.

"At ease."

Justine picked up the mic. "Ladies, you know we've imposed a series of punishments that were caused by the refusal of the senior girls to follow simple orders. Tomorrow is scheduled to have the final series of punishments administered to those on the X line," Justine intoned severely. "I want to make note that Y4's severe resistance led management to using group punishment as a way of getting compliance. In a sense, she'd done us a favor, we've found the ultimate weapon, and we'll use it more generously in the future," she added ominously. "We are though, and do remain, pretty impressed by 4Y's resistance and we're very pleased with her cooperation since. She's finally realized how useless and destructive her resistance was. She's stepped up and is pushing ahead with her training. In recognition of 4Y's achievement and hard work, we have decided to cancel the punishment for the last group of girls."

Cheering and clapping broke out in the dorm. Katie looked over at Robin to see her lightly clapping, tears streaming down her face. The orderly Rodger, briskly stepped forward to the X line and began releasing the three girls, who were crying tears of relief and gratitude. After, Rodger strode over to Katie.

"I want to check your progress on the Kegel machine," he said. Rodger soon attached her to her slider and they went to the exercise area. He picked up the dildo attached to the chain and the readout unit for the Kegel weightlifting. He wiped it down with hygienic wipes and then asked Katie, "How wet are you?"

Katie gave him look like he'd lost his mind. "Are you serious? After what I went through today?"

He had the good grace to look ashamed of his stupid question. "Well, let's put lube on this then." Rodger applied a healthy amount to the dildo. "You mind if I do the honors?" Katie nodded, then stepped towards the machine and spread her legs and let Rodger wiggle the dildo deep into her vagina. "How have you been doing? Where's your weight been at?"

"I have regularly been lifting 10 and I pushed it to 11," said Katie.

"Good, that's almost double what you were doing when you started. Do a sequence at 8 pounds. Ten lifts at 8, then give yourself a break, then do ten more." Then Rodger looked at her, "How are you feeling about having that thing between your legs and doing this exercise?"

Katie looked down at herself; bent legs, chain dangling between them, taunt as she's pulling tight and clenching down with her vagina. "Funnily enough, I don't feel embarrassed about it anymore. I guess I got used to it."

Roger looked up. "Do you like showing off this way?"

His question caught Katie by surprise, then she thought about it and quietly nodded. "I guess a little."

Rodger smiled. "This place has a way of bringing the exhibitionist out in us. I bet you not that long ago you never imagined ever fucking in public and loving it."

"Well, when I get to fuck here, I'm usually so horny I can't think about anything else. But yeah, it is little bit of a turn on, and it's certainly a turn on when somebody's doing it next to you."

"I struggled with it a little bit in the beginning."

"You did?" Katie asked, still mildly surprised by the conversation they were having. The workers here were discouraged from treating the inmates like normal people, let alone have personal conversations with them.

"Surprised?" Rodger chuckled. "Yeah, when I first got here and they used me for a blow job test, I was as soft as I could be. Could hardly get it up with all these people around, staring at me." Katie gave him a look of disbelief. "It's true. Fortunately, she was a good girl. She got in there and she got me going. Since then, if I'm scheduled for a blow job, I get an erection going when I knock to get the guard to let me in at the dorm."

Katie continued her exercise under the watchful eyes of Rodger.

"No cramping?" he asked.

"None at all," said Katie.

"Good, rest a bit. Okay, let's see if you can go to 13," said Rodger. "You might feel a little bit of an onset of a cramp. See if you can work your way through it, but if it gets too hard, of course, stop immediately."

Katie focused on keeping the dildo in place, clenching as best she could even though her legs weren't tight together. "Very good," said Roger. "How are you feeling? Any cramping?" Katie shook her head. "13... you want to push a little further?" Katie nodded, baring down and pulled a little harder. "13 and a half... Yeah, you got 14!"

"It's slipping," said Katie, sweat breaking out on her brow.

"Okay back off. That's fine. You did great! Wait till tomorrow before you do it again and see if you can do a full series at 13." Rodger shook his head and said, " Damn. I wish they would let me fuck you. I think you're going to be awesome! You'll enjoy it too. They say this weightlifting really enhances sex for you girls as well."

Katie smiled. "After the day I've had, I'm really glad to hear that."