The Mint - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

"Now, as to that bald head of yours, we never would have cut it off if we didn't have a solution to get you a full head of hair in four months. This is a natural herbal remedy. Typically hair grows about a quarter of an inch a month. By using this and scalp massage, we can stimulate your hair to grow at a rate of one inch a month. What I'm going to do is rub some in and work your scalp. I will be leaving some with you and you're expected to work it in three times a day. Here is a photo-shopped image of how you will look soon." Betty handed 4 a picture. "What do you think?"

4Y peered at the picture. "It's okay."

"Okay?" retorted Betty in a surprised tone. "I think you look smashing in that kind of bobby cut."

Curiosity got the better of Katie. She had to ask, "Can I see?" Betty nodded and passed the picture over to her. "Oh, 4Y! She is right. You look delightful in this kind of cut."

4Y smiled and Katie detected a pretty blush coloring her cheeks.

Betty continued, "We also want that patch of hair on your mons back. Do you want me to rub this there or would you rather do it yourself?"

4Y shrugged. "I guess I'll do it myself."

Betty handed the lotion to her. She watched as 4Y tentatively salved her mons. "You have to really rub it briskly to stimulate the follicles." Reluctantly, 4Y massaged the area above her cunt.

After Betty left, Katie turned to 4Y. "They're good. I don't mean good as in 'nice'. They are diabolical, evil, and they all deserve to be kept in maximum security for the rest of their lives. But they're good at what they do. Telling you they admire your resistance. They're still manipulating you to some degree."

"I know what you're saying," agreed 4. "But what does it all mean?"

"Just that they're smart. Smart enough to get their way one way or the other."

As the morning M session ended, Katie turned again to her friend 4Y. Now that she had gotten to know her, she really did think of her as a friend. 4Y was smart and tough and high-minded. Just the sort of person Katie would enjoy hanging out with in the real world. "You know, it's alright for now to just go through the motions during masturbation, but you need to get into sooner or later or they'll figure out you're still resisting. Besides, getting horny really helps when they want you to do something uncomfortable. No way would I have been able to slurp cum out of Pussy if I wasn't out of my mind with need between my legs."

"I'm scared," answered 4Y.

"Scared?"

"If I let myself go, I know I will lose control. I don't think I can handle having the guard yell at me for trying to orgasm."

"Really? Why is that?"

"I...I like to masturbate." 4Y's face pinkened. "Mom always told me that good girls want to have sex, but they don't fool with boys before marriage."

"So you took care of yourself?"

4Y nodded. "But I still wanted to experiment with boys. I remember when my pussy first got some hair, I want badly to show it to the kid next door. But of course I didn't, instead I thought about it while I touched myself."

"So, if you let your fingers really connect, you'll get so hot that you'll lose control?"

"Exactly, I'm afraid of losing control," 4Y replied sheepishly.

Katie lowered her voice. "This is good. Let yourself go. No one cares if you need to be restrained. They want us that way. I was afraid you'd have a hard time getting into it at all. That would be a real problem."

"It's still scary. Like standing on a high dive board and knowing once I jump I can't stop falling. I know I'll jump, but not yet."

"Well, try to act a little more into it for now, please."

4Y gave Katie a genuine smile. "Okay. I'll try to do better. I know you're looking out for me, 3Y. And I feel bad for the not-so-nice things I said about you before. You're a good person." Then with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, she added, "Slutty, but good."

Katie giggled and then both girls broke into soft laughter.

Quimy stepped into the Dorm and announced, "Lunch is served. Today you'll be enjoying a salmon and rice soup with crusty French bread." With a smiling voice, she added, "Nothing like a good fish soup to replenish the moisture dripping from between your legs. For her first meal sitting up, 3Y will get a glass of wine served with lunch. Make sure you take notice 3Y, how the slight sweetness of the Chenin Blanc offsets the natural sea salt in the salmon."

Katie reveled in the simple act of sitting while eating and swirling the delicious wine in a real wine glass. She took a sip and savored it.

"You think this is good, wait till dinner," 2Y commented. She snuggled up close to Katie. "Can I have a sip?"

"Sure."

2Y took a drink from Katie's glass, then leaned close and whispered, "I'm Stacy Billsby. Please remember me when you escape." Stacy smiled and let her head tap Katie's.

The unexpected personal connection had Katie fighting back tears. "I'm Katie Wellington. Remember me too when you get out of here."

After lunch Abby slid down and admonished Katie. "Spread those legs. Let's see that pussy on display."

Katie spread her legs and jutted her pussy. "Sorry. I forgot."

"Not to worry. Nobody expects you to be doing it all the time, in the perverse values of The Mint, it's considered a courtesy to strut your stuff when someone senior shows up. Here's today's Wall Street Journal and a reader pad full of books. If you want anything else to read let me know. They are good about adding new ones."

"Hey, they have the Three Musketeers," exclaimed Katie. "Is it permitted for me to read aloud to 4Y?"

Abby smiled. "I don't know. I would just go ahead and do it; they probably haven't a rule so why ask them to make one?" She stepped over Katie and looked down at 4Y. "Both you girls need to be working on your BJ techniques. And you, Katie, need to work on your gag reflex. How are you with gagging, 4Y?"

4Y waved her hand. "I'm good. Remember, these fuckers spent the last two weeks forcing cocks and cum in me while that steel thing kept my mouth open. It was horrible choking at first, but I got used to it."

"That's great. Then you should just focus on technique," Abby suggested. "I can get a BJ test scheduled soon and get you off that stupid short chain."

"I'll try," answered 4Y with a nod.

"That's all I can ask. Let me know if you want any instruction. Watch Katie. She has great technique if she gets rid of the gagging." Abby smiled at Katie. "Please encourage 4Y to get into the masturbation sessions. It will be so much easier for her."

Katie's pussy throbbed at the thought of the M session routines. She felt like touching herself, but instead flexed her thighs and opened herself.

"Sweet," Abby commented with a wink and walked away.

Katie pushed the rubber phallus in her mouth and concentrated on not gagging. 4Y did the same without any effort. Katie grinned. "You got that down. You should be able to get off the short chain without having to eat pussy."

"I know you think it's strange," answered 4Y. "But eating pussy is not a big deal to me."

"You mean you have?"

"No, the idea just doesn't freak me out like anal."

"Would you eat my pussy?"

"Sure. Why not? I often thought it would be fun if I could bend and lick my own when I mastrubated"

Katie laughed, but then sighed. "I don't know. Seriously, the idea of getting my pussy licked by a girl weirds me out a little."

4Y gave her a sly look. "Perhaps if you're horny enough... like you are always telling me."

Katie laughed again. "Damn. You're right. If it was the only way for me to get off, I guess I could kinda work into enjoying it."

4Y eyed the dildo in her hand, a thoughtful look on her pretty face. "Do you think it's harder for the guys?"

"To eat pussy?" Katie asked. "I'm sure they love it."

"No, silly! To have to suck cock."

"Gee, I don't know. You know, I think it would be. I remember taking a class trip in college and they made a mistake and booked some guys two to a room with only a king bed. They refused to sleep in the same bed, but the girls had no problem with it." Katie giggled. "At least girls don't have to worry about bumping into a 'woodie' in the middle of the night."

4Y went back to licking her practice dildo. Katie continued to gag herself while fingering through the Wall Street Journal. As she got caught up in an article, she let the dildo hang in her mouth like a cigar. When she realized what she must look like, Katie started giggling.

"What's so funny?" asked 4Y.

"I just thought about a cartoon with fat cats in top hats smoking cigars in a club and reading the financial news." She held the dildo up and pretended to puff on it.

"Yeah, you would fit right in," laughed 4.

Sometime later, Abby returned and asked Katie. "Would you like to try the treadmill?"

"Damn right, all this lying around is killing me"

As the two moved towards the treadmill Katie spied her old running shoes with freshly laundered socks. She was so overjoyed, she bit her lip to stop the urge to cry. What a silly thing to tear up over! They're just shoes and socks, after all!

It felt wonderful to put them on her feet again. It made her itch to run. Run right out of this place if she could. She sighed and moved to one of the treadmills. Abby was waiting and proceeded to show her how it worked.

"Put your right thumb here. It will read your thumb print and turn on. They log our progress as part of the physical training. You can choose from a variety of videos to run to as well."

"Cool," Katie answered, and started up the treadmill. Her body was stiff at first, but soon fell into a natural rhythm acquired by years of practice. If she concentrated on the scene projected on the screen in front of her, she could almost imagine she was a free woman again, out for a relaxing run in the country.

After a delightful 7 mile run through Parisian gardens, Katie was directed to shower before she returned to her mat.

"ATTENTION!" The girls scurried into position.

Justine entered the dorm. "Listen up, ladies. It's time for justice to be delivered! W, go lie down by W1. Cunny, go attach a short chain from W and give her a light pad, then lie down on one yourself and I'll do the honors of chaining you to the floor."

"No! No, please!" W1 yelled. "I didn't do anything!"

"Shut up," snapped Justine. W1 bit her lip and whimpered. "So here's what's going to happen: you ladies can contemplate the extreme pain you will get tomorrow morning after the M session. You will be punished severely, then left on the short leash until after the M session in the afternoon, when three other girls will be prepared for punishment."

Katie could hear W murmuring, "Shit, shit, shit!" even as she submissively lay down by W1. Cunny snapped the short chain to W's neck and inserted the other end into the slot. Katie could hear a 'snick' as W was locked in place. She shuddered at the thought of spending time on the short leash again.

Cunny lay down on the other side of W1 and Justine approached. "At ease, girls!" Justine took a short leash and fixed Cunny to the floor on a thin mat. Then she took a lock and looked at W1. "Kneel and put your head down."

"No! I didn't do anything!"

Smack!

Katie gasped in surprise at Justine's lightning-quick slap to W1's face.

"Shut up or I'll have you gagged," Justine snarled at the red-faced girl. "Do I have to bring orderlies in here to do this? If that's the case, everybody will get more."

Whimpering, W1 complied. Justine quickly snapped her in place. She forced W1 to the side and removed her thick pad to be replaced by a thin one. She also removed the pillow that W1 had earned.

Calling out to the kitchen staff, she pointed down. "These girls will be fed like dogs for the next three meals." Then, without the slightest hint of sympathy for the girls who faced punishment, she turned on her heel and left.

Katie whispered to Stacy. "Damn, that's harsh."

"No kidding." Stacy looked at the unfortunate three and shook her head sympathetically. "Just to have to lie there, nothing to do, knowing you'll be punished the next day. That's probably worse than the punishment itself."

"I don't know," says Katie. "I saw what they did to 4Y. It looked pretty brutal."

"Well, it's something people won't forget, will they?"

Katie nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I guess that's the whole purpose."

They started to clear up dinner as Katie was enjoying the last few bites of the roasted squab with the acorn squash purée while discussing the merits of the various whites they served that night with Stacy.

"Okay girls!" Quimy loudly announced from the kitchen area. "Tonight we're going to have special entertainment. Pussy is going to give us a gymnastics show, aided by Cocky. You'll see them do some interesting insertions. But please, don't try this at home."

A twitter of laughter rippled through the dorm. Everybody watched attentively as Pussy and the boy-toy called "Cocky" started their show. They were backed up by the other male recruits, who flexed, stretched and contorted, presenting incredible poses while sweat ran down their athletic bodies. Pussy and Cocky moved their perfectly sculpted bodies in unison, showing off their tight muscles as they both flipped up into a perfect handstand. Their legs then spread into a split, demonstrating their flexibility and strength before flipping upright again, landing firmly on their legs and giving a bow.

Pussy stood and raised her right leg close to vertical. Cocky moved in and inserted himself in her. She slowly lowered her leg, squeezing Cocky's shaft. Then she slowly raised her left leg to near vertical. Her partner thrust, making Pussy moan before withdrawing his glistening cock from her wet pussy. Applause broke out in the dorm, and they both smiled in response.

Pussy bent forward going upside down and walked on her hands towards Cocky. He went to his knees and buried his face between Pussy's upturned legs. She wrapped her legs around his neck and proceeded to noisily suck his dick into her mouth.

After a minute of the vertical 69 pairing, Quimy shouted, "Enough of this! Shows us something new."

The pair parted in a slow, lingering manner. Pussy tumbled into a sitting position, spreading her legs in a full split. She beckoned Cocky, who put his dick back in her mouth. She sucked happily on it for a few moments, then pulled it out and leaned forward onto her elbows, maintaining her full split position. He moved behind her and inserted his penis into her sex.

Rolling on his back he pulled Pussy along with him, her back to his front. Pussy raised her legs straight up and then bent them, bringing her knees to her face while Cocky kept her impaled on his dick.

Another round of applause broke out, some girls even whistling at the gracefully erotic display. Pussy and Cocky grinned, then rolled apart and came to their feet. They took their bows as the guard announced over the speaker, "Tonight's assignments are: X2, Y1 and Y2 all have O privileges. They are allowed to have an orgasm during masturbation session. Y1 and Y2 are to practice mutual masturbation. Cocky will be spending the night with Quimy. Y4 will be taken to the boy-toys' dorm for the night."

4Y gasped, and Katie turned to Stacy. "What does that mean?"

"Oh my gosh," Stacy answered with wide eyes. "The all night sessions in the boys' dorm are the most wonderful and the most horrible thing you've ever experienced."

"Tell me more!" urged Katie.

Stacy giggled. "Oh, you'll learn in due time."

Katie gave her a frustrated growl. "Damnit! You're a bugger." Stacy just laughed.

The announcer continued. "Tonight we have boy-toy B3 joining us. He will be entertained by Z3 and Z4. "Yipee!" came a cry from the corner.

"Lucky girls!" exclaimed Stacy. "B3's something else. We call his cock the scimitar. The boys do extensive Kegel training like we do, and as a result, his cock is curved. We also call him the G-spot tickler."

"Mmm...I could go for some of that," Katie replied, then bit her bottom lip.

Stacy gave her a mischievous glance. "He'll be walking by us on the way to those girls. Should we touch his cock?"

"I don't know," said Katie. "Do we dare?"

"Oh, I think we must! Here's what we'll do: As they're walking by us, we'll get on our backs and raise our pussies towards him. That kind of begging is usually rewarded. Hopefully, he'll stop and give us a chance to touch him."

Katie grinned and nodded eagerly. She briefly wondered how something so weird now seemed like fun. The conditioning, she realized. It was working all too well.

"ATTENTION!"

The girls all scurred into the appropriate position. Katie noticed that Cocky lay down on his back with his hand on his cock, holding it erect.

"At ease."

A shackled boy-toy was let in.

"There he is!" whispered Stacy.

Katie looked to see a B3 enter. She remembered his shaggy blonde hair and nicely formed pecks from the night he'd spent with Y. He was attractively muscular, with strong facial features and piercing, seductive eyes. Her gaze dropped to his cock. It seemed nice and straight to her. "Hmm. It looks normal," she whispered back.

The handsome B3 was met by the senior girl, Nookie. "Welcome," she purred, then gave him a big kiss, her hand slipping down his rippled abdomen. B3's cock started to engorge. Nookie fondled the head, causing it to further engorge and take on the scimitar look.

"Ahh! Oh my gosh," Katie whispered in appreciation and amazement. Her pussy throbbed and she reached down to touch it.

"You got it!" said Stacy. "Imagine that cock going up and down and rubbing on the roof your pussy."

"Mmm... Oh, I am, believe me." Katie gazed dreamily at B3's lovely tool and felt her pussy eagerly coat her fingers with its juices.

Stacy chuckled. "Do you want to touch it?"

Huskily, Katie answered, "Oh, yeah."

"Okay, they're starting to move over here. Let's get moved around; we've got to make quite a show to get their attention."

Katie followed Stacy's lead. Their bottoms off the mat, legs out in front, they did a reverse crab walk, with their pelvic zones arching upward and out and knees apart.

"Please, please, please!" started Stacy. Katie only hesitated a moment before joining in the begging.

The orderly and B3 looked over and broke out in big smiles. "What do you girls want?" asked the orderly.

"Touchy, touchy, please!" cooed Stacy.

"Yes! Let us touch him!" begged Katie.

"Well, since you asked so visually," the orderly answered. "I guess you can have a touch."

Katie and Stacy quickly got to their knees as the orderly led B3 between them. Stacy reached out and swished her pointer finger along the underside of the B3's curved cock. It visibly throbbed as a drop of pre-cum seeped out.

"Wider, if you want to touch," said the orderly. Katie realized he was talking to her. She quickly spread her legs farther apart while she knelt. Then, at the orderly's nod of approval, she tentatively reached out and flicked the ridge at the head of his cock, then lightly, gently pinched it.

B3 gasped and his legs shuddered as he groaned, "Oh, dammit."

"That's enough girls," the orderly directed. "I got to get him tied up for the night."

As he marched B3 on, Stacy called out, "Have a good evening!"

Katie heard giggles erupt as she watched the firm butt being marched over to Z3 and Z4.

"Ahem." A male voice behind her made her turn to see gorgeous boy-toy, Cocky, looking down at her. "May I sit with you?" Katie's eyebrows lifted. Did this beautiful hunk of male with a swollen cock just ask to sit with her? Oh, my. The evening was definitely looking up now.

Trying hard to contain her excitement, Katie demurely answered, "Yes, please."

He sat right near the top of her pad and then pulled Katie into his lap. She could feel his cock against her bottom. "There, is that comfortable, 3Y?"

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers