The Mint - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

"Mm-hmm," she purred.

"Well, good. Because I've been asked to help you through the M session. Don't you think it will be nice to have my hands on you during the session?"

Katie's heart was practically pounding out of her chest, but she demurely nodded and gave the handsome man a sweet smile.

Cocky cuddled into Katie from behind and whispered in her ear, "I'm Stan Rodowsky. If you get out of here, remember me."

Oh, she most certainly would. "I'm Katie Wellington. I hope you remember me when you get out."

"You mean 'if' I get out," he corrected.

"I mean 'when,'" Katie stressed. "Never lose hope. We will get out of here someday."

Stan smiled, then kissed her. And it wasn't the sort of kiss you would give your sister. When his lips left hers, she was breathless.

"Wow," Katie whispered. "Very nicely done, Stan."

He grinned. "What can I say? Beautiful women bring out the best in me."

Katie coyly bit her lower lip while her pussy throbbed and wept. She settled back against his warm chest and let his arms wrap around her. She felt him lower his head and then heard him sniff.

"You smell so good," he murmured. "So aroused and ready. I bet your little pussy is nice and juicy, hmm?" She nodded and spread her legs in an invitation to his touch. He slipped his hands over her thighs and gently probed her delicate folds. "Oh, yes... you are. God, I wish I was going to get to fuck you tonight instead of just touching you."

"Me, too," Katie answered. "You can't even imagine how badly I need it."

The screen at the front of the room flickered to life and another one of The Mint's successful graduates appeared in all her gorgeous nakedness to lead them in the masturbation session. At first, Stan kept his hands on the insides of her thighs, stroking gently as she touched herself, but as the session grew more intense, he moved them inward and played with her soft outer labia, holding them open as she concentrated on her clit. When he slipped a finger inside her to gather her moisture and massage it through her swollen petals, she groaned and pressed her head back against his chest.

"Don't come," he whispered and removed his finger just in time, but placed a comforting kiss against her temple. "I wish I could bring you to orgasm, my sweet beauty. But we have to wait until another time." Katie nodded, but her hips still rocked in time with the fiery throbbing in her loins.

As the M session closed, Stan slowly removed his hands from Katie's thighs and then massaged her shoulder muscles.

"Mmm..." Katie melted into the massage. "God, that feels incredible. I feel your cock pressing against me."

Stan released a low growl. "I wish I could give it to you. But not only would management get on me but Quimy would be upset."

"Damnit," she whispered. "I'm so horny I could eat a cunt." Reaching behind her back, she found Stan's cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Whoa, girl!" Stan grabbed her wrist. "I'd better get out of here, before we both lose control."

Frustration swept through her and Katie turned her head so he could see her pout. She even let her chin quiver a bit in hopes that would shatter his resolve. But Stan was apparently was made of stern stuff. He chuckled, and then kissed her again before moving away as the lights of the dorm dimmed to a darkened golden-red.

Katie felt the warm air blowing on her from the fans as they heated the dorm for the night's sleep. The moving air evaporated the moisture on her pussy, cooling the burning flesh. Exhausted, she soon dropped off, despite the gnawing ache between her legs.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers