All Comments on 'The Mint - Day 07 - End of Book 01'

by roverguyxxx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel

If this is the end of book 1, I sincerely hope you've already started on book 2. I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and would love to see where these characters go from here.

You've done a wonderful job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Conflicted

As delicious as the scenes are, your writing style is so refined. I'm beginning to root for the characters escape, and yet also for them to stay captive for these tantalizing tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Skilled writing

You write very well. The constant thread of strategizing their escapes is great. The captives telling each other their names gives it a 'stick it to the man' kinda feel. The description of the uber-rich masters running the operation--with the corruption and possessing other people--is a nice detail.

One genius detail, is when Katie says that they're criminals, and Justine has temerity to nonchalantly respond, "Of course, we're criminals. Tell me something I don't know."

That's enough to make you say, "This evil place needs to be burned to the ground, with all of these sadistic motherfuckers inside."

Can't wait for Book 2. But, do us a favor. No more guy-on-guy stuff. I almost heaved up my dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward

to the auction,Katie's new owner and new life. I've enjoyed the story so far, and can't wait to see where you take Katie. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m out

Initially I was intrigued by idea of this story the but more I read the sicker I felt. I don’t find it to be a sexy fun story at all. Kidnapping, mental and physical torture just not sexy. It soon became clear that only thing that was worth checking about this story was hoping against hope that the poor bastards inside manage to get revenge on the evil fucktards and the assholes who would buy another human being, who clearly are fine with destroying other people’s lives. How is that meant to be fun or sexy??

It’s not a sexy story because it’s plausible, human trafficking is real. The irony is there’s probably a market for a ‘sex slave’ training school, a story about people doing that of their own free will that would be worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroverguyxxx@roverguyxxx
Love exploring Mf and Fm relationships, both real time and in print. I am in love with the creative activity of developing sessions and gear. Located in Michigan. I really look forward to hearing from readers especially your ideas and fantasies. groyn.paulsing@gmail.com put Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES