The Mint - Day 07 - End of Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tracks with what I've been thinking about it too."

"We're dealing with the uber rich here, not the wealthy people you know from your own community, that you've known in your own life. We're talking about people so rich that when they call a US senator, it's the US senator that waits to be connected. I believe you'll find that many of these uber rich have made their money with the help of government, that they're closely connected and very manipulative in terms of what government does. They view the government as a way to extract cash from the masses."

"Why do you think that's an important part of the profile of people we'll be looking for?"

"Corruption," said Rick. "People we're dealing with look on other people as lesser things, something to play with, something to exploit. We're in no way considered equals. It's the corruption of not just money, but even more so of power, and the power that billions buy you. Don't think everyone's that way, were not looking for everyone. We're looking to take 10, 15, 20% of them that have taken their corruption to logical limits. They already have everything, so they want something that is forbidden: the possession of another human being. Katie, anyone escaping could trigger an unraveling, if it's done right."

"Wow," said Katie.

"That's why if you have a chance of making it, do it! But plan, plan, plan. The other thing is, you'll learn a lot here. You have the collective wisdom of all the current inhabitants and the ones that came before us; ideas, plans, and stratagems - almost everyone is thinking of them. You'll get a chance to hear a lot more of these ideas in your months here. You'll also get a chance to communicate it to others. Please do that!"

Katie kissed Rick, then promised, "I will! I do have another question, though."

"Yes?"

"Do you still want to nibble my nub?"

Rick laughed, then eagerly proceeded to show Katie things about her sex few women ever learn. She was soon writhing and moaning under his talented tongue and fingers. "I need you in my mouth," she urged in a husky voice.

Rick shimmied his hips around, giving her access to his cock. As their passion mounted, he rolled her on top and she ground her swollen sex into his face while hungrily sucking his cock. As he finally spewed his load in her mouth, Katie's neither region exploded, flashing white heat through her shaking body.

After lying face to groin for several minutes Katie stirred. "Kiss me..." Rick pressed his mouth to her engorged pussy-lips. "Not there silly, on the mouth." She giggled, dismounted his face and turned her body around. Rick grinned and kissed her upturned mouth, lightly at first, then with renewed passion before breaking away. "Damn," he murmured. "This is too good."

"Too good?"

"Yes, by tomorrow night my body will crave you like it has never craved another and I'll have to lie here alone with a cock so hard it aches. I'll look up at the video screen and see you sleeping nude." Katie followed his nod and noticed the video monitor on the wall was displaying the sleeping nude girls in the women's dorm. "I've watched you in the middle of the night. Seen you stretch like a cat and reach between your legs. Now that I've been with you like this, seeing that's going to drive me crazy."

"I wish they played us video of the guys' dorm. I would love to see your aching cock in the middle of the night." Katie touched his shaft gently and it pulsed beneath her hand.

"Ask them. They're open to pretty much anything that keeps us aroused."

"I will," she promised, then smiled seductively. "Now that I know you're watching, I'll be sure to show you how much I want you."

Rick groaned and then laughed. "I'll die from blue-balls!"

From across the room, they heard the noise of a vibrating toothbrush, soon followed by W panting and begging.

Then the guys next to Abby awoke.

Rick whispered to them, "Use the flogger on her." They smiled and nodded.

"Rick, that's awful," complained Katie. "She's my friend."

"Awful? I beg to differ. You must not know Abby very well yet. "

"Let me get this right, you are encouraging those guys to flog her pussy as a favor to her?"

"Abby's a naughty little minx. She likes a small bite of pain with her pleasure. Just watch."

The guys woke Abby with the light caress of suede strands across her spread-open pussy lips. Her hips lifted subtly and she released a sleepy purr of desire before she opened her eyes. She reached out to her sides, grasped their cocks—one in each hand—and began to stroke. A2 kissed her and plucked at her nipples while A3 brought the flogger down across her sex with a bit more vigor. The flogger made a soft slapping noise against her wet flesh. Sure enough, Katie watched her friend respond to the flogging with moans and huskily-voiced demands for more.

"Told you," Rick said with a chuckle, then wiggled his eyebrows when Katie looked up at him. The dimple in his cheek when he smiled was so cute, she couldn't keep herself from kissing him again.

The sounds of erotic teasing from nearby had Katie's pussy growing warm again and she rubbed it against Rick's muscular thigh.

He squeezed her ass cheek and moaned softly. "Keep it up and you're going to get fucked."

"Sounds good to me," she murmured against his lips.

"Patience, sweetheart. I think you should at least try to get a little bit of rest before the next round."

"Booo," Katie responded with a fake pout. "I'm not even tired." But her protest was immediately followed by a yawn.

"I rest my case," Rick said, then turned Katie over so her back was snuggled against his front. "Now shut that pretty mouth and get some sleep. You're going to need it."

Despite her claim to the contrary, Katie quickly dropped off to sleep, feeling safe and comfortable in Rick's warm embrace.

Rousing from dreamland Katie smiled as she felt Rick's cock hardening against her bottom while he continued to gently breathe in slumber. Grinning devilishly, she wiggled her ass into him. His breathing sped slightly as he sleepily probed her sex with his penis. She arched her back a bit, positioning her pussy at just the right angle for entry, then gasped at the sensation of his hard cock slowly sliding in. Once he was buried deep, he stilled, and she savored the throbbing thickness inside her.

"Rick..."

"Hmmm?"

"Do you mind if I roll over? I want you to take me with my legs on your shoulders."

"Mmm... You're the poker winner. I'm here to serve."

Katie smiled. "And you are a wonderful poker."

Rick chuckled and re-positioned, lifting Katie's legs on to his shoulders. This time he teased the lips of her sex with his cock's head, rubbing up and down, parting her labia. She moaned as he slowly pushed in. Once he was balls deep, he held still again, throbbing.

Katie looked deep into his eyes and sighed. "My god, you feel so good. Like your cock was made for my pussy."

He withdrew slightly, holding her gaze. Katie felt the head of his shaft rub against her G-spot, then linger there, rubbing it oh-so-perfectly. A small gasp escaped her and Rick smiled knowingly. He sat back on his haunches, positioned her hips at just the right angle, then fucked her shallowly, focusing on that sensitive bundle of nerves.

As Katie's heat rose, she felt the strange sensation of needing to pee, just as she had during her session with A1. She bit her lip and whimpered. Rick increased the speed of his thrusts until she could no longer stifle the sensation. Shaking, she exploded, crying out, vaguely aware of a gushing wetness between her legs.

"Fuck," Rick grunted, looking down to where their bodies were joined. "Fuck yes, squirt all over my cock!" He growled as he came down over her again and began thrusting for his own need. Katie wrapped her legs around his back, floating on a plateau of pure pleasure as he pounded into her. And then she suddenly spiraled up again into another unexpected climax. She screamed once more and this time Rick joined her, crying out as he exploded deep within her pulsating heat.

As she came back to earth and regained her wits, she heard Rick's chuckle rumble from his chest. "You are an amazing creature, Katie Wellington."

"That was awesome," Katie panted. "I'm still shaking. Hold me."

He rolled to the side and pulled her into his arms, his breath warm against her head. Eventually, their breathing slowed and thoughts of the future crept into her mind. Unsettling thoughts she wished she could set aside. He must have sensed her mood.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I'm scared." She felt his arms tighten around her. It felt so good, she felt so safe. She wished it would never have to end, but she knew that in a few short hours it would. She would once again be at the mercy of her captors. "They said they're going to punish me with electricity, but they delayed it. Do you think maybe they changed their minds?"

Rick sighed. "I wish so, but doubt it. They almost always follow through."

Katie shivered at the thought of what might be involved. "It's so unfair! I didn't break any rules."

"They like to use collective guilt. It's hideous but it works. They really freaked out when the upper class girls refused to secure the others for punishment. The whole system is based on using more senior captives to supervise the new ones. They don't have the manpower to do it themselves. They want to send a message so strong that future newbies will hear about it from the upper class captives. In a sick way they probably view it as an investment."

"So I'm the one being used to set an example for the rest. A demonstration of their swift and inescapable wrath." Katie shuddered and pressed her face into Rick's chest. "God, I hate them more every day."

"Stay strong, Katie. Remember, that although they may cause you pain, they won't do anything to hurt you permanently. A scarred girl would create a horror story that would resonate for years and possibly cause some captives to take crazy chances, maybe even hurt themselves trying to escape. They want us to feel relatively safe as long as we behave. Keep this in mind when they punish you: You can't stop the pain but you can avoid the panic that something worse may happen. It will end and you will not be harmed. Hold on to that thought."

Katie took a deep breath. "Okay."

Rick kissed her forehead. "That's my girl. Now, snuggle up. We'd better get a few more hours of sleep."

EPILOGUE

The next morning, Katie was brought back to the girls' dorm and chained back at her mat. Stacy smiled and eagerly asked, "So? How did it go? Did he tease you with his cock before penetrating?"

"He was a perfect gentleman. I told him I needed cock and not foreplay. Of course, we had plenty of petting after the first climax."

"How many times?"

"Four, we fucked, then did oral, then fucked again in the middle of the night. In the morning he was hard again and we snuck in a slow, sleepy fuck." Katie sighed and closed her eyes, remembering the amazing night that was over too soon.

"Lucky you! So how do feel now?"

Katie smiled lazily. "Like a supremely well-fucked woman."

"Do you feel like fucking more now?"

Surprisingly, even after all of the sex she'd just had, the thought of more made her pussy throb. She slowly nodded. "I can hardly believe it, but yeah."

Stacy gave her a knowing grin. "Oh, girl, now you're in big trouble. After a marathon session, your body becomes used to gobs of sex. Not being allowed to orgasm for the next couple of days will be much worse. You'll be willing to do anything for release, and they know it."

Oh, shit. Her relaxed mood disappeared like a puff of smoke in a stiff breeze and Katie swallowed hard. "Anything?"

THE END

12