The Mirrored Room

Story Info
Husband explores boundaries with wife and female guest.
9.1k words
3.45
15.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

'The Mirrored Room'

Who do you want to be?

The Wife!

The Guest!

The Husband!

The Wife

Again, we had attended our club together and all throughout the night we had found pleasure. There was a little while left before the doors closed, I had entertained a single gent. Our guest, well I had seen her being fingered but not fucked. My husband, well he liked to watch and seemed to want our guest. They had fucked after our last visit here; I was waiting for them to do it in the club. It was getting late when my husband made a proposal.

This is how the rest of that evening panned out.

All three of us move to the small lockable bedroom. He shuts and lock the door. Of course, people can still see in through the one-way glass, but who are we to care, we just see the mirror.

"Lay naked on your back" my husband asks me, "just drape your legs over the end of the bed."

I had an inkling that he may open the door, and let me be fucked in that position, or did he just want both of us privately? Hoping the former and knowing there would be several males, some who had clearly shown interest during the evening, I decided I did not want to know who or what they looked like. Reaching for a blindfold he had brought with him, I placed it over my eyes, adjusting it to be sure I could not see those that would take me once that bolt had been thrown open.

"Bring your legs up onto the bed!" he remarks. I duly do, knees bent and placing each foot on the end of the bed. I was lying close to the end of the bed, so the natural position meant I was already on show to him. He then went ahead to cuff each ankle. This surprised me, after all there were no obvious restraining points in the room. He obviously had an idea; I trust him so no further comment.

"Already wet I see!" I hear him say. I had been wet all evening, with my interaction of earlier and the general excitement in the club. Knowing I was about to be fucked further had not changed that. "Never have you had more than two cocks inside you!" he commented. "I wonder how many tonight!" he continued.

"I wonder as well," "give me enough but not too many," I retort.

"Undress and sit naked in the corner of the bed, perched up against the wall," I hear him call to our guest. I sense her sliding her dress off and nestling in the corner as asked.

I feel him clamber onto the bed, sliding past me on the narrow double, I now lie in the middle of. I hear him ask our guest further, "Please put on this blindfold as well." I am intrigued, I thought she was just going to keep my husband entertained as he watched me.

"Outstretch your arms and legs" he follows with. The mattress moves, clearly, she does as he asks, but I cannot tell what they are up to.

"Both of you must now do as I ask," he asks, in a firm but equally nervous way. Your thoughts are he is about to have you fucked by many, restrained somehow. It is a thought that gets your heart racing, you do not really focus on your guest.

"Kneel and move forward," he asks to our guest. "You'll have to guide me" she says, as I can no longer see her surroundings. Ah ok! she did put the blind fold on.

"I hope she is not going to be alongside me for men to choose," is my thought, "I want these men for myself!"

Within a second I feel each of her thighs by either side of my head. He has positioned her kneeling right above my face; indeed, I can sense the warm aroma of her pussy. He ensures that each of her knees is touching one shoulder. I could sense a kind of unease from her. Neither I nor she wished to have sex with each other.

He had positioned her perfectly waxed and wet pussy above my mouth and nose. Not touching, but sufficient that through the next period, if I became wetter, I am sure I would find the sexual aroma more intense. If she sat down now, I would have a face full of her wetness.

I feel him take her ankles to the top of my head, so my ears are touching her calves. He takes my arms and raises them above my head inline with her legs. With one quick movement her ankles and my wrists are bound tight. We must now move in unison with each other and my head being in the way is stopping her closing her legs, and she is unable to stop kneeling, without her pussy and my mouth becoming one.

The instruction was clear, to her he says, "stay kneeling," to me "no touching." I did not have a plan like this in my head - where were the men I so longed for?

He moved to stand at the end of the bed and takes my legs and raises them up as if to fuck me. I had been hoping he would fuck me at the end, just unlock the door and let them in. He raises both my legs straight up against his chest. He leans into me; he reaches forward and with one click my ankle and her wrist become connected. A second click and my other ankle is now attached via a cuff to her wrist. My legs continue to rest on his chest, but I can feel the weight shift as she is pulled slightly forwards.

With little notice, he moves away, and the weight of my legs became clear to her. I can feel her whole body tensing to pull my legs back into an upright position and I try and help her to keep them upright. If they started to fall back to the floor, she would fall forwards as well. As strong as she is she has no further ability to adjust her balance.

Her wrists grab hold of my ankles albeit awkwardly from the restraints. It is quite hard to keep one's legs straight in the air without support and they naturally move out to the sides, her arms follow, outstretched to the side. This sensation was one that needed mental attention, neither of us could drop our guard, we were one now. She was supporting my open legs, but the pull was going to put her kneeling to the test. I could already sense her pussy was closer to my face than before, but still, it did not touch. If she fell, I would have a face full. Neither of us sensed were ready for that. I had come to fuck men; she had come to be fucked by him.

"Your arms and legs will ache" he says to both of us, "but the V shape you are now creating is the perfect fucking position."

So now it was in the interest of both of us, her to stay kneeling, and I to keep my legs back. At least I should be able to lean them against any person about to fuck me and it will pull her slightly forward away from my face.

It dawned on you that as you accepted this position, club guests had been intrigued as to what was going on, with many watching through the mirrored window. Your body sorted of wanted to tense, but there was limited room to do so.

There you were, both in obviously compromising positions, both of you clearly sexually aroused by this position you found yourselves in, but neither of you could see each other, it was all done through proximity of touch. Not a word said by either.

Finally, you hear the door unlock.

"You may only fuck the pussy on show," where the first words he uttered. I could sense what was coming. "If you need to hold her legs you may, but there is to be no touching anywhere else or the other person in the room."

"If you want to finish it is either within a condom or keeping your stance at the end of the bed, you may cum over my wife's stomach. If you it hit our guest's body that too is fine, for it will slowly run down her body to my wife's," is what you hear.

So, hear I am, lying on my back, legs akimbo, pussy on display to those I can sense now standing behind the line, tied to our guest and both of us soon to be covered in male love juice.

It was impossible for me to tell how many lined up that evening to fuck me, whether they returned and what size. I could tell they had members big and small, who they were I had no idea. I barely felt some, others were so deep inside me, or spread me wide with their size. There was no order, each just used me until they were ready to be spent.

Those that fucked me hard, which most did, would see my shoulders push back against her knees, but with my arms bound to her legs, we moved in unison. Even though she was kneeling I could even feel each swaying bounce of her breasts. My leg movements transmitted through her arms, down her body, to her knees which in sync met with my shoulders in the same single movement.

Still unable to see anything I could only feel the wetness and aching in my pussy and legs as cock after cock fucked me without cessation.

Each male turned on by the sight in front and having use me hard, had a desire to cover us with their gift. As they reached their climax, their grunting would become deeper. They would part my legs wide, well as wide as my guest's arms would allow, changing the dynamic position that she would have, pulling her unsteadily forwards in the process, her ass cheeks and pussy always coming closer to my face in so doing.

There was a small but quick pause before I could sense them finishing off, warm cum landing on my stomach, often though I would feel a warm splash of their first shot hit her stomach and cover my breasts. I could feel it drip drip drip from her onto me.

I could feel the warmth and tickle of each as it trickled down my sides, such was the quantity. Each time they landed on her as a target, she would pull back a little, but then realise her pussy was getting ever closer to my face. Clearly the experience for her was as intense, even though she was not being fucked, for I was getting ever more intoxicated by the beautiful smell of her ever-wet pussy.

No matter how many times I wanted to put my legs down, she dutifully and as was necessary to avoid her falling, pulled them back, allowing yet another male to drive home their cock. It was continuous. I had heard the expression "running a train," never did I think it would be me providing that service. I had orgasmed earlier in the night, so the pleasure of this was not about an orgasm for me, this was about letting my pussy attract men, about my husband seeing what a slut I could be. This was about Hot Wife power!

I had tried to keep count, but it was impossible.

Without a word, we both heard the door shut and lock. How long had it been, but more importantly, was that it. My pussy, no I will rephrase that, my now well fucked cunt wanted more. It was like a drug; I did not want it to stop.

We both let out a giggle and sigh, but in so doing we both let our guard down and I could no longer support my legs. No cock inside me and my legs collapsed forward. She also had no more strength, and her body leaned and then topple onto my stomach without much grace. Our bodies came together, the cum from so many, bonded us together, a warm sticky mess such that I could feel my stomach bonding to her breasts.

Still bound, I could feel her face had come to rest just on my pubic mound, sticky with cum, however more over in that fall forwards, her pussy was now gently touching my lower lip. "What to do" I thought, I have never tasted another woman.

I sensed my husband move to the end of the bed. "What must it look like?" I thought. I knew he would be happy however it looked, I imagine he could see all the way to my cervix, for I know I could not contract myself closed, the muscles had long resigned themselves to the intense fucking. I sense his firm cock resting at my entrance, and her head inches from the action.

He moved forwards but nothing. I realised, her mouth had become my pussy, he was face fucking her and from the sounds, he was not holding back. Then I felt it, I felt him inside me, an odd feeling because it was more that I felt his balls against my ass, his stomach against my legs. His cock was average; however, I had such an eclectic mix of cocks this evening, some I recall very sizeable, he did not even touch my sides. My cunt had been bored so wide; he was like a teaspoon in a cup.

I smiled to myself. In that moment, I knew what I had done, what he had wanted me to do. As his Hot Wife, I had been gangbanged, I had taken more cock than he would have ever imagined. He had tried to claim me back, fuck me like a husband should, but that was not going to happen here and now.

He moved back to her face. I could hear her sucking him each time, he must have filled her mouth, he certainly was not going to fill me.

He moved onto the bed up to my head and removed my blindfold. My first sight was his cock above my head. It was bigger than I recall, clearly, he was very aroused. I smiled as he moved over my head, and he aligned his legs to hers. I could not see much, his balls rested in my eye sockets.

With her position, there was no hiding, no escape and with one move he entered her. No teasing, no difficulty, a flow of her wetness ran down onto my chin and neck. Although I had limited vision, I could see he was in her deep and she was clenched tight around him. Unlike I currently, she was wet, but unfucked, till now that was.

So tight was she around him, it was not long before I saw his ball sack start to twitch and the inevitable happen. I heard her moan as he clearly unloaded deep inside her. My husband was filling our guest's pussy with his love. I could see his cock expand and her tighten further as she extracted wave after wave, easily the equivalent of several men.

As he withdrew, she continued to spasm. The scent was so intoxicating, her pussy smooth, that I started to tongue her, lapping up the cum dripping from her. The sensation clearly was to much and her whole body started to shake and quiver, creating more of a rush of wetness mixed with his cum. In the heat of it, I had just enjoyed our guest's pussy, filled with my husband's cum. It took several minutes for her to come down from her orgasm and both of us a while to take in what had just happened.

As he sees us both settle, he undoes all the restraints and my guest on top of me, now seeks to roll to one side. As she does, I feel and see vast swathes of cum that has been bonding her to me, since she collapsed on to me. I look at the mess of each of us, slightly nervous, but then see the reassuring and satisfied smiling face of my husband, who watched me fuck many and who has just unloaded in our guest's tight pussy. It is unsurprising his cock still miraculously stands proud.

As I take in the surroundings and all that has happened, he announces "Such perfect little greedy sluts you have been." I realise that we are still being watched, raise my head to the mirror and smile at the window before collapsing back to the bed. All those men out there, I will not know which of them took their turn, nor what any of them supplied me.

Covered in cum, without concern we both put our dresses back on, knowing that he will take us both again later. We exit the room to a rapturous round of applause from many in the club with comments that are welcoming whilst utterly filthy. I never really expected to have a partner that would allow me to push the boundaries of sex. My pussy will take some time to recover, but I would do it again - it is like a drug. As for our guest, I do not know her thoughts, I do not what she was expecting, it certainly pushed both our comfort zones. Sure, she was fucked by my husband, and they clearly enjoyed it. It is good to have her along, at very least as a distraction for him, it allows me to push my own boundaries of being a Hot Wife.

The Guest

Again, we had attended our club together and all throughout the night we had found pleasure. There was a little while left before the doors closed, his wife had been seen entertaining a single gent, I had been fingered but not fucked. Her husband, well he liked to watch, and he wanted to take me again. We had fucked after our last visit, his wife in full knowledge. I had hoped he would fuck me here in the club but was getting late. This is when her husband made a proposal.

This is how the rest of that evening panned out.

All three of us moved to this small bedroom area and he shuts and lock the door. Of course, people can still see in through the one-way glass, but who are we to care, we just see the mirror.

"Lay naked on your back" he asks of his wife, "just drape your legs over the end of the bed."

I could tell she would be fucked in that position once the door was open. Knowing it would be several males, some who had clearly shown interest during the evening, she decided not to know what they looked like. Reaching for a blindfold, she placed it over her eyes, adjusting it to be sure she could not see those that would enter her once that bolt had been thrown open.

"Bring your legs up onto the bed!" he remarks. She does so in compliance, placing them in a crooked position and with her ankles within easy reach. He adds a cuff to each. I could see this surprised her, after all there were no restraints in the room, but she makes no further comment and continues to lie there, legs up resting on the bed. He notes how wet she is from the knowledge of what is to come. "Never have you had more than two cocks inside you!" he comments. "I wonder how many tonight!" he exclaims.

Meanwhile to me he asks, "undress and sit naked in the corner of the bed, perched up against the wall." I oblige, it has taken a while to get used to strangers seeing me naked, but I cannot see them, so I slide my dress off and place myself as he suggested.

He makes his way towards me on the bed, passing his wife, lying in all her glory. "Please also put on this blindfold," he asks.

I do as he asks.

"Outstretch your arms and legs" he follows with. I re-adjust and he takes my wrists and adds a cuff to each, followed by my ankles. I am sure I had not seen any restraints in the room, but the thought already had started to make me wet.

His wife can sense activity but cannot tell exactly what her husband has done to me.

"Both of you must now do as I ask," he asks, in a firm but equally nervous way. He is about to have me, and his wife fucked by many, restrained somehow. It had not been my intention to also do as his wife was about to do, being fucked by many was not on my list for tonight, but I trusted him and follow his instructions.

.

"Kneel and move forward." "You'll have to guide me" I state, "I can no longer see my surroundings."

I feel him position me such that each thigh is by either side of his wife's head, which meant her face was directly below the wetness of my pussy. He ensures that each knee is touching one of his wife's shoulders. I could sense a kind of unease. Neither of us ladies were that keen in engaging in direct sexual activity together, he new that, however what happened next certainly heighten my senses.

However here I was, he had positioned my perfectly waxed and wet pussy above his wife's mouth and nose. Not touching, but sufficiently close that through the next period, if I became wetter, she was likely to find the sexual aroma more intense.

He then went ahead to cuff my ankles together making the kneeling position a little more uncomfortable, but it also secured his wife's head, nestled in the soft skin of my calves. I felt him take her arms and extend them to join with my ankles. There I was kneeling above her head, no movement in my legs, no movement in her arms. If I moved from this position my pussy and her mouth would become one.

The instruction was clear, to me he says, "stay kneeling," to his wife "no touching."

He moved off the bed and whilst I could not see, I sensed him stand as if to fuck his wife. He raised both her legs straight up and rested them on his chest. He took one of my arms and pushing his wife's leg back towards me, with one click her ankle and my wrist were connected. A second click and my other wrist was outstretched and connected to her ankle, both still resting against his chest. If I were not kneeling, I would look like a Zombie with my arms outstretched.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers