The Mirrored Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

I peek around the door frame, there is at least six single males, and several partnered males, intrigued at my statement. I nod, letting them know that all the males will have an opportunity.

What happened next was something only I, of the three us, saw visually. Male after male took their turn with my wife. Some had their female partner help lubricate and position their cock or even wank them off over my wife and guest, and then take them away to suck them clean.

Some cocks merely dribbled a small puddle of cum, I guess they had been well used throughout the night. Others produced large waves of cum, often hitting our guest with force in the stomach, the odd one even getting high enough to cover her tits. When this happened, she would pull back, only reminding herself as she did that, she brought her intoxicating aromas of her pussy closer to my wife's head.

There were late comer smaller cocks that realised they did not fit, as my wife's pussy gradually expanded to take the assortment of sizes. There were cocks of every race that entered her that night. I always thought that a black cock was the biggest and longest and in general they are, and she took them well, but clearly the last bloke of Caucasian descent set the record.

His member, the size of our guest's forearm would normally have never fitted at first try, but he slipped in with ease, my wife moaning as she tried to part her legs further. His girth just did unimaginable things to her pussy. It needed to be seen. How I stopped myself from cumming there and then I will never know. He pointed he wanted to cum inside my wife, it was tempting but our rules were rules, and I shook my head to say "No." He withdrew and just painted my wife's stomach with cum, stream after stream. The club clearly save this guy to last, for there was no one queuing after him, but by then no-one would feel my wife's pussy sides.

It was impossible for me to tell how many lined up that evening to fuck her, as some came around more than once, but it was around twelve to twenty over thirty mins. No-one lasted that long. Many of the women could be heard "What a woman," quickly followed by - "next time I want that." Several of the girls wanted to play with our guest, which had not been naked throughout the evening until now, but clearly had a sizeable following now. They were declined by me. I noted some partners taking their men back to the sofa's and instructing them to fuck them again there and then. The whole affair brought the club to a high sexual status.

Cum ran from our guest's torso, dripping onto my wife, pooling in puddles, which would then overflow and run down her sides.

What I had not expected was whether it be a rocking motion or slamming their assets into my wife, every single fucking motion, due to the way they were connected forced the girls to move in unison, the moans from our guest often greater than my wife. I could tell our guest was pre-orgasmic, the strain on her face just said please "Someone I need fucking."

As I closed the door, they let out a giggle and sigh, but in so doing they let our guard down and my wife forcibly put her legs down over the end of the bed. It was too much for our guest to fight and her arms went forward with my wife's legs, and she toppled forward onto her, in the most amusing but ungracious manner. As she did, the squelch of cum being compressed looked like two wooden boards being glued together. The cum from so many men, now bonded them together. Was it hot, yes! Was it dirty, Hell yes!

My cock had been hard the entire time, now it was my turn. I moved to the end of the bed and smiled to myself. It was obvious that I could place my cock in my wife, and it would just be in a void. Just the thought alone, saw my cock swell further as if to say, "I will grow until I fit."

I decided there were other options. I placed my hands on our guests' shoulders, her head now lying on my wife's pubic mound. I took my hands to her neck, in so doing I could sense the tingles rippling through her body. In the heat of the moment, I grasped a handful of her hair and raised her head. She went to speak with objection, but I just push my cock straight into her mouth and fucked. I fucked her mouth like it was a pussy.

I withdrew, I wanted more. I removed her blindfold and held her head down - her eyes had no choice but to see my cock enter my wife, but she was so wide, there was nothing, I could have put our guests fist in, and she may just have felt it. I was not sorry to see her like this, as again my cock engorged further and harder. It was after all my deepest desire. Still holding my guests head by her hair, I raised it again. This time she welcomed my cock sucking it in deeply.

There was a point at which I my cock would explode outwards, so heavy and stiff it was. I moved up the bed to my wife and removed her blindfold. Her first sight - either my enormous cock or our guests very wet open pussy which could not stop pulsating, it was that I was targeting.

With one move I entered her. No teasing, no difficulty. Even though I was as big as I had ever been, her pussy just opened and took me inside. As I pushed forward deeper into her, a rush of wetness exits and looking down saw it running down her clit and dripping onto my wife's neck. Her pussy wanted me, her contractions so strong she was drawing me in further.

It was only few strokes before my cock make one more expansion. Her pussy sensed it, and she pushed back as hard as she could, her vagina contracting tight around my organ, and when I say tight, it was tight. I let lose my load, deep within her. That first load left me at such force I could feel it hit her insides and splash back. Wave after wave of hot liquid, with each being milked out of me by her pussy contracting. I doubt I have ever produced so much cum; I felt the unleash, the equivalent of several men. I just knelt, like their cuffed bodies, my cock was trapped by her.

As I withdrew, her pussy continued to spasm. Clearly the scent was so intoxicating I saw my wife move her head and without any word she began to lap at our guest's pussy, her tongue stroking my cum dripping from her cunt.

It was too much for our guest whose whole body started to shake and quiver and there was a flood of liquid, mixed with my cum that left her pussy.

I undid all the restraints, and in so doing our guest rolled to one side. As she did, I could see the vast swathes of cum that has been bonding them since her collapse. I looked at the mess of each, slightly nervous, but then see the satisfied smiling faces of both. In that moment I realise I am still hard as nails; such is the sight before me.

"Such perfect little greedy sluts you have been," I declare. Where they the right words in that moment... I think so. I had just watched my wife take male after male inside her, for 30mins nonstop. I had just watched our guest, whilst not touched, move to such a sexual high, when our bodies came together it was explosive.

Covered in cum, without concern both girls put their dresses back on. I am hopeful that I will have my way with both again later. We exited the room to a rapturous round of applause from many in the club with comments welcoming whilst also utterly filthy. These may have been my wife and guest and I was privileged to have them with me and allow me such freedoms with their bodies, but they were also their own selves, Hot MILF's who had just made the evening for many.

I looked forward to getting home, I could sense there was more for the taking, and I intended to take, for I also had much left to give.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers