The Mirrored Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved away the natural weight of her legs became clear. I had to use my arms and whole body to keep them upright. We both sensed that if they started to fall back to the floor, I would fall forwards as well. As it was his wife's legs fell slightly to each side. I adjusted my wrists and managed to grab hold of her ankles in each hand, awkwardly however from the restraint. Her legs would have been in a V, as my arms were now clearly outstretched to the side. This diamond shape resulted in my boobs being more prominent. Just outstretched arms, my breasts had been partly enveloped, now they were on full show I was proud of the work I had done, but now they stood out like beacons that would draw in men like moths to a light. The sensation was one that needed continued attention, neither of us could drop our guard, we were one now.

"If you let your legs fall" he said to his wife, "you'll have our guests pussy smother your face, she will only be able to fall forwards." I realised this as well, if she tried to put her legs back down, she would pull me forwards. I had no ability to stop myself and my pussy would indeed bury itself into her face.

"Your arms and legs will ache" he said to both of us, "but that V shape you are now creating is the perfect fucking position." We both realised we could not easily move from this position without either of us slipping into a sixty-nine position, with no ability to adjust ourselves away from that. Neither of us were ready for that. We had come to fuck men; well, I was hoping he would fuck me whilst his wife was busy.

So now it was in the interest of both of us, me to stay kneeling, her and I to work together to keep her legs back. At least they should be able to rest against any persons fulfilling their need with her.

All the while, it dawned that as I accepted this position, club guests had been intrigued as to what was going on, with many watching through the mirrored window. My body sorted of wanted to tense, but there was limited room to do so.

There we both were, in compromising positions, both of us clearly sexually aroused by this position we found ourselves in, but neither of us could see each other, it was all done through proximity of touch and not a word had been uttered by either.

At least in this position it was unlikely I could be fucked by others. It certainly was not the easiest position if someone were to try.

I hear the bolt of the door slide and the door open.

"You may only fuck the pussy on show," where the first words I heard. I could sense she new what was coming, every move of her legs reflected through my arms, to my body, to my own knees and what was between.

"If you need to hold her legs you may, but there is to be no touching anywhere else or the other person in the room." "Hmm" I thought, "ok so not being fucked, but what part will I play."

"If you want to finish it is either within a condom, or standing at the end of the bed, you may cum over my wife's stomach. If you cum hard enough and it hits my guest's stomach that too is fine, for it will slowly run down her body to my wife's," I hear.

So, hear I am, tied to his wife, kneeling in a difficult position and she is going to be fucked and I may just get hit with cum, this did not sound quite the end to the evening I wanted. Right this moment I wanted someone to stuff me full, fingers, tongue, cock - it did not matter.

It was impossible for me to tell how many lined up that evening to fuck his wife, whether they returned and what size. You could tell from her moans whether they had members big or small.

What I had not expected was whether it be a rocking motion or slamming their assets into his wife, with every single fucking motion, as his wife's legs and body moved, it transmitted the same force through my arms, knees, or thighs. When they moved her legs, my arms moved, and my breasts moved as well. When they slammed into her, her shoulders would push back against my knees, but with my legs and her arms bound, we moved in unison. I felt every single fucking movement.

I was being fucked but I was not. My pussy ached increasingly but there was nothing I could do to satisfy the want. My muscles flexing hard as if I had a cock buried deep in me, but I had nothing. I could feel my pussy lips slowly parting as they could no longer hold back my wetness which then further teased me with a slow drip down my inner thigh. I was not being fucked, but I was close to an orgasm, and no-one had touched me. I was merely connected to the one that was being fucked, nonstop, cock after cock.

Each male had a desire to cover us with their gift. I could sense them pull out and spread her legs open wide, in turn moving my arms outwards and making my own breasts stand proud, a target for some. There was a small but quick pause before I could sense them finishing off on this woman below me. I could not see them, but those with youth I could tell, as I would feel a warm splash of their first cum shot, hit my stomach, sometimes higher.

I could feel the warmth and tickle of each as it trickled down, often finding the front edge of my clit and merging with my own wetness, a drip just hanging there, before dropping onto his wife's body, or detouring down my inner thigh.

With each hit, I could feel the flow tickle more, but I could do nothing about it. These men, they had just fucked a pussy, could see my clit, two pairs of tits and would fire off their load. I was the goal at a penalty shoot out!

For each hit I could feel my body flex back, knees quivering, but I could not give out. No matter how wet I was below, and by now I must have been fully, I was somehow keeping away from her face just below. I could sense her inhaling me, but not once did she try and touch me. No matter how many times his wife wanted to put her legs down between cock, I would garner every ounce of strength and keep them pulled back so she could not pull me off balance.

There really was not much let up in the fucking, it was continuous. I had tried to keep count, but it was impossible. Kneeling up, with a pre-orgasmic pussy meant I lost count early on.

Without a word, we both heard the door shut and lock. How long had it been, but more importantly, I needed fucking now, I needed a cock inside of me fast. If it were his great, but right now anyone, any size would do.

We both let out a giggle and sigh, but in so doing we both let our guard down and she moved to put her legs down. I had no more strength and as she did, I toppled forward onto her. As I did and our bodies came together, the cum from so many men, bonded us together, a warmth sticky mess that I could now feel over my stomach and breasts.

Still bound and blindfolded, my head came to rest just on his wife's pubic mound. I could smell the scent of gentlemen wafting from her, the smell of condoms, and the slightly acrid smell of the cum bonding the two of us.

Likewise, in that move forwards, my legs still bound to her arms, my pussy has collapsed within a small distance from his wife's face. I could feel her chin on the very boundary of my own desire.

I sensed her husband move to the end of the bed, his wife's pussy directly at his cock level. "What must it look like?" I thought. I sense his firm cock resting at the entrance to his wife's well used hole, my head just inches away.

He places his hands on my shoulders, slides them to my neck, sending more tingles through my body and raises my head by my hair and with one move rather than pushing his cock forward into his wife, he pushed in into my mouth. I like to be face fucked, but right now I needed a cock the other end. I wanted to be fucked but it was my pussy I needed a cock in.

As he withdrew, he removed my blindfold and held my head down as he slipped into his wife. I have not been that close to pussy for a long time. I could tell it had been well used this evening, her pussy juices thick white to help with each cock she had taken, mixed no doubt, with lubricants. His cock just inches from my eyes slipped in with ease. He was not small, but at no time did his cock fill her now. As he withdrew, still holding my hair, he raises my face again. This time I welcomed his cock into my mouth sucking it in deeply.

He switched back and forth. Each time his cock entered his wife I saw it grow a little harder. No wonder this was a turn on for him, so wide was his wife from all the cocks, it was making his grow harder just to try and fill the space.

When he stopped, I had not seen him this hard before.

He moved onto the bed up to his wife's head and I feel him remove her blindfold. Her first sight was to be my pussy. Only imagining what it looked like, dripping wet, my inner lips swollen with excitement, my vagina pulsating, open, close. I had no control over it, my pussy had taken on a life of its own.

I felt him shift to also kneel above his wife's head, his legs on the outside of mine. I could catch a glimpse of him if I turned my head, but my hands and arms were still connected to his wife's ankles. With one move I felt him enter. No teasing, no difficulty, my pussy just opened and took him inside me. I still had no control; my pussy ate him up. A rush of wetness exited me as he did, it running down my clit and dripping onto his wife's neck. I had not been fucked like his wife, so with his new temporary new size, my pussy clenched tight around him, holding him within me.

It was not many strokes before I felt the head of his cock expand. My pussy just sensed it. I push back as hard as a I could give, my vagina contracting tight around his organ. As he exploded inside me it felt like someone had fired a gun, such was the internal force. Wave after wave of hot liquid, with each pushing my muscles to the side and my pussy contracting them back to help with the unload. He has been so turned on by the scene, I feel the unleash, the equivalent of several men, so much that I could feel my cervix twitching, taking on his love with greed. It wanted his cum, I wanted his cum. Never had I had the urge to be fucked and he was doing a fantastic job.

As he withdrew, my pussy continued to spasm, I could feel I had taken on what I needed and now it was pushing his cum from me. Clearly the scent was so intoxicating I felt his wife move her head and without any word I felt her warm tongue begin to lap it up, her tongue stroking my cum dripping cunt, swirling over my clip, taking in everything she was presented with.

It has been many years since I had been with a girl. The sensation just blew my mind. My pussy suddenly let me take back control and with it my whole body started to shake and quiver. I felt my own body climax and a rush of wetness mix with his cum and leak from my opening.

As he undoes all the restraints, I seek to roll to one side. As I do I feel and see vast swathes of cum that has been bonding his wife to me. I look at the mess of each of us, slightly nervous, but then see the satisfied smiling face of her husband, the man that just fucked me, whose cock still miraculously stands proud.

As I take in the surroundings and all that has happened, he announces "Such perfect little greedy sluts you have been." I realise that we are still being watched, raise my head to the mirror and smile at the window before collapsing back to the bed. All those men that may have wanted to fuck me as well, all they got to see were my breasts and clit and now someone else take me, not them. None has been able to touch me, so I let my legs fall open and tease out more fluids from my pussy, for they are on the other side of the glass wanting a glimpse of what I look like now.

Covered in cum, without concern we both put our dresses back on, knowing that he will take us both again later. We exit the room to a rapturous round of applause from many in the club with comments welcoming whilst also utterly filthy.

His wife may have had many cocks tonight, she truly could claim a Hot Wife and Cum Queen title. I could have had many as well from the audience comments, but what I got was him. I got his cock, his cum, deep inside me and will again have him later. I am their guest but feel so lucky to be given such a privileged position in their own union.

The Husband

Again, we had attended our club together and all throughout the night we had found pleasure. There was a little while left before the doors closed, my wife has only entertained a single gent, while she new my desire was to see her with several men. Our guest, well I had seen her being fingered but not fucked. I had fucked her after our last visit, the first person other than my wife, and I really wanted a longer opportunity with her and to do it here in the club, it was too quick last time. It was getting late so I made a bold proposal.

This is how the rest of that evening panned out.

I asked them to join me in the little play bedroom. It has a lockable door with mirrored window at the far end. The bed position is at the perfect height for a woman to lay on her back, legs apart for a gentleman to enter her with ease.

I am not sure what went through their mind when I asked, however there was no protest, and both sat on the bed as I locked the door. Of course, people can still see in through the one-way glass, but who were we to care, we just see the mirror.

"Lay naked on your back" I ask of my wife, "just drape your legs over the end of the bed."

Whether she thought I was about to fuck her in the company of our guest, she did not want to see either of our reactions, or whether it had dawned that she would be fucked in that position once the door was open, I did not know. She reached for a blindfold, placed it over her eyes, adjusting it to be sure she could not see.

"Bring your legs up onto the bed!" I ask. She did so in compliance, placing them in a crooked position and with her ankles within easy reach. Tucked away I now retrieve some ankle cuffs and place one on each. I could see this surprised her, after all there were no restraints in the room, but she makes no further comment and continues to lie there, legs resting on the bed. I noticed how wet she was, clearly, she was still welcoming. "Never have you had more than two cocks inside you!" I comment. "I wonder how many tonight!" I boldly state, helping her know what is to come.

At this point I could now tell she knew that when the door unlocked, she would be the desire of a few men, but again there was no sound, no refusal.

Our guest meanwhile also remained on the bed. "Undress and sit naked in the corner of the bed, perched up against the wall," I ask her. She duly obliged, sliding her dress off and placing herself naked in the far corner.

I move onto the bed to where she is, passing his wife, lying in all her glory, teasing my hand up her naked body. "Please also put on this blindfold," I instruct our guest. Seated in the corner she perhaps though she would hear everything which in her own way would turn her on further.

"Outstretch your arms and legs" I followed with. To her I also applied ankle and wrist restraints, as I did so I noticed her breathing rate increase and she adjusted her seating position, for already I knew she would be getting wetter.

"Both of you must now do as I ask," I asks, in a firm but equally nervous way, all of this is new to each, but were at a sex club, if you do not take the opportunity here, when!

Neither of these women were that keen in engaging in direct sexual activity together, I new that, however I wanted to push the boundaries, put them in a position where it was possible but one which they controlled if they had the will power, and it was going to drive me crazy seeing them as I envisaged.

"Kneel and move forward" I asked my guest. "You'll have to guide me," she retorted "I can no longer see my surroundings."

Carefully I position her such that either thigh was by the side of his wife's head, which meant my wife's face was directly below the wetness of our guest's pussy. She was small in stature so the gap between the two was limited. I made sure she placed her knees so that they touched my wife's shoulders. I could sense a kind of unease from both. I knew sex together was not a desire for them.

However there they both were. I had positioned our guests perfectly waxed and wet pussy above wife's mouth and nose. Not touching, but sufficient that through the next period, if she became wetter, the other would find the sexual aroma more intense.

I took our guests ankles and closed them via a cuff around my wife's head. I could tell it was not the most comfortable position and it made the kneeling position a little harder. Seeing me wife's head, nestled in the soft skin of her calves, she looked calm. I took may wife's arms, extended them to join with our guests' ankles. Both now had limited movement at this end. If our guest tried to rejig her position it was likely, her pussy and my wife's mouth would become one.

The instruction was clear, "stay kneeling," and "no touching," I said to both.

I withdrew from the bed and stood at the end of the bed as if to fuck my wife. I took both her legs and raised them straight up and rested them on my chest. I love this position with my wife, it makes for a great tight position. However, I had more, and I took one of my guests' arms and with one click ankle and wrist were now joined, and I quickly repeated with the other pair. It is funny how our guests' arms stuck straight out like a Zombie on a march.

What they would not predict was what would happen next. I just pulled away; the sudden unsupported nature of my wife's legs became plain. Our guest, had to use her arms and whole body to keep my wife's legs from falling. I could tell they realised if the legs started to fall back to the floor, she would fall forwards as well. Very few could hold their legs straight up for any while and slowly my wife's legs fell slightly to each side. Our guest quickly adjusted her wrists and managed to grab hold of each ankle, awkwardly however from the restraint.

My wife's legs now formed a V, that perfect position to be fucked in. Our guests' arms were now outstretched to the side which in turn resulted in her breasts, now sticking out light headlights, the perfect target practice.

"If you let your legs fall" I said, "you'll have our guests pussy smother your face, she will only be able to fall forwards." "Your arms and legs will ache," "that V shape you are now creating is the perfect fucking position."

There were both in compromising positions, clearly sexually aroused and it had caused a fair amount of interest I suspected from those that were no doubt looking through the mirrored window.

I unlocked and opened the door. A handful of males were standing there, cocks out in hand being stroked. There were also couples who wanted to see what was going to happen, indeed some of the females were stroking their partner's cock. I do not believe they knew what I was about to say, it would have been usual for me to assume position, fuck my wife and then offer her to the odd one or two.

Instead, I launch into, "You may only fuck the pussy on show." I could sense my wife now new for sure what was coming, and what I loved was that every move of her legs reflected through our guest's bodily movements.

"If you need to hold her legs you may, but there is to be no touching anywhere else or of the other person in the room."

If you want to finish it is either within a condom, or standing at the end of the bed, you may cum over my wife's stomach. If you cum hard enough and it hits my guest's stomach or tits that too is fine, for it will slowly run down her body to my wife's."