The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not good."

"Is this for real?!" Lillie exclaims.

"Now look what you people have done! You should have left the star alone!" A faun screams.

"This had nothing to do with us! The impact of the star woke them up," Gaddie counters.

"Enough! There's no use in placing blame, we must evacuate," the elder barks.

"I can see them! They slow travel, will be here by nightfall!" A faun watchmen reports.

"Evening is already here, we don't have much time!"

The alarm was sounded and the fauns begin evacuating. Elena inhales and then exhales and then starts rummaging.

Gretto notices her. "Ms. Jewels what are you doing?"

"I'm looking for something to eat, maybe there's some booze, something to prepare myself for battle.

"Battle?"

"I'm not going with you."

"What?!"

"Are you mad?!" Lillie screams.

"Maybe but what's going to stop the Frost Giants from causing chaos around the Northern Lands, you think they will stop here?"

Lillie balls her hand into a fist. "Fuck it, count me in too!"

"Captain!" Cliff yells.

"Nike and Foku can't die in vain!"

The other Nekos grab their gear.

"I'm staying too" Gretto says.

"You leave, Gretto!" Elena orders.

"But I can fight too."

"You're still too young."

"Yeah but if we don't stop the Frost Giants now people a lot younger than me will die as well."

"Fine, do as you wish," Elena sighs.

****

"Ok we have spears, armor piercing arrow rounds, nets, ropes and these." Lillie points to the small round objects.

"What are they?" Elena asks.

"It's a new invention called bomb. A year ago a black powder was discovered. It's flammable like oil but much worst."

"And these bombs can kill Frost Giants?" Gretto asks.

"Maybe, they can blow things up so its worth a shot."

"So how do we use them?" Elena asks.

"You light the tip using spark rocks and once the fuse is lit you either throw it or just leave it, but you only have 30 seconds to run or boom you're dead. We are limited so four for each person."

****

Sheba Town was emptied of everyone except the seven companions. After eating Elena decides to stand guard. "It feels like forever since I had to prepare for battle. Sigh, when this is over I'm leaving, no changing it, that is if I survive."

Gretto heads out, he sighs and looks at the sky. "Only an hour of sunlight left, this could be my last day."

"Is everything alright?"

He turns to see Lillie. "Oh yeah, I was just thinking."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, I already made my decision, I'm seeing this through to the end."

"You're scared aren't you?"

"Ok a little but what kind of person would I be if I ran away?"

"You'll be a coward."

"And that's something I don't want to be. Still the fact that I could die."

"Yes but you need to concentrate on living, if you that you can be an unstoppable force on the battlefield."

Gretto nods.

"You're still unsure." She takes his hand. "I'll show you what you what you need to concentrate on." She takes Gretto to an empty building.

"Um what..."

"Shhhhh. We don't have long so we go fast. She removing her armor and clothing."

"Oh my," Gretto exclaims. He struggled to divert his eyes but didn't.

"Lie on the floor please." Gretto did as she ordered. Even though the floor was cold it didn't bother him one bit for the gorgeous naked cat woman stood before him. Fate seem to be smiling at him, first he seen Elena in the nude and she let him feel her tits and sucked his phallus and now this. She approaches him, her breasts jiggled slightly with each step.

She gets down her knees and began removing his trousers. She smiles as she can his semi erection. Once that and his underwear was off, he lifts his phallus and she lowers her tits between it. It felt wonderful to Gretto. She starts massaging his phallus and then she licks the head. "How are my tits?"

"Oh they're big and lovely."

"Thank you," she giggles. She proceeds to go up and down on his phallus. She look os content on his face. "Now you have something to live for."

"Yes!"

A few seconds later she stops and eases herself on his phallus. Gretto's eyes widen in surprise. "I'm going to make you into an adult. Would you like that?"

"Yes!"

Lillie rubs her tits in Gretto's face, he could see her black nipples becoming erect like arrowheads. "Take a lick." Gretto does that, he could believe this was happening to him. He let goat sound as he feels her sliding up and down his phallus. She give him a kiss.

"That was my first kiss."

"I'm glad," she smiled and resumes kissing him. Their tongues were twirling in their mouths. She could feel his right hand tracing her back all the way down to her ass cheek and gives it a squeeze. "You're starting to get good." She brakes off the kiss and gets up off his phallus. She sits right on his chest and strokes his phallus. She bends over sucks. Gretto couldn't take his eyes off her cunt and her clit was enlarged. "Stick your fingers and go in and out." He did as she ordered. "Yes that feels nice." He started to see her juices flowing.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

She giggles and pumps faster while other her left hand plays with his balls. "They feel so thick!" His cum fills her throat, she sucks it all in, what came out she licks it up. Her juices sprash on his smiling face.

"That, that was amazing."

"That was just the start." Suddenly they hear the bell. "They're here!"

****

"This is it" Elena says and makes her way to Sheba Town's exit. Gretto soon joins her. "Gretto, you are to stay behind and bare witness. You are young and still have a lot to live for."

He nods, "Don't die."

"I won't!"

Lillie joins Elena and both stare at the upcoming threat. "There's 15 of them. Have you ever killed one, Ms. Jewels?"

"No, the biggest thing I ever killed was a dragon."

"I see."

"I'll go for the armored one, something tells me he's the leader. Maybe if I kill him the others will leave."

Lillie nods.

Elena charges at the frost giants. One of them charges at her. Once in range the frost giant swipes at her but she dodges and slashes its arm. Another tries to kick her but she leaps out the way. She slashes its heel.

"Amazing!" Lillie observes.

"Captain! We're ready!" Cliff announces.

"Good, attack!"

They start raining fire arrows at the frost giants.

"Break and attack!" The black haired frost giantess orders.

Lillie unsheathes her sword and makes a charge at the black haired frost giantess. Black swings her mace but Lillie dodges it and stabs Black in the hand. Black swipes Lillie.

Elena slashes a frost giant and runs to Lillie's aid. Black was about to kill Lillie but Elena arrives and blocks the death blow. "Hey, you still alive?" Lillie awakens and quickly gets back on her feet. Elena, with all her strength pushes the black haired frost giantess back and gets out of there. Lillie couldn't believe what she just saw. "She's amazing!"

"Captain, we lost Gaddie!" Cliff reports.

"We must press on! How many Frost Giants have we killed?"

"None."

"Ok we're dead."

A frost giant attempts to punch Elena but leaps onto the fist and speeds up the arm to elbow and plunges her sword into its neck, black blood starts gushing out and it collapses. "One down!" She spots the armored frost giant and heads toward it. "Must stop him before he gets into Sheba Town!"

"She has such incredible speed!" Lillie observes. "Alright black haired one, prepare yourself for destruction!"

Elena approaches the armored frost giant's left leg. She shoots it with some arrows. The armored frost giant howls in pain but doesn't deviate from his course. She shoots it a few more times and jumps. She grabs hold of the arrow and then grabs the next one. She uses them in order to climb to the helmet. "It's time to end this." She reaches for an arrow only to realize that she was out. "Damn!" She gets on her belly and crawls till she reaches the front. She hears screaming and sees Ambrose getting devoured, Cliff getting kicked and Lars stepped on. She unsheathes her sword and takes out a bomb. She slides her sword against the helmet so it would make sparks, the fuse is lit and she quickly takes out another bomb and lights it. She leaps off the helmet and throws her sword into the eye of the armored frost giant, causing it to scream in pain and then she throws the bombs inside its mouth. She grabs into its elbow and the armored frost giant's right hand attempts to strike her but his head was suddenly blown off.

Elena lands on the snow facedown. She looks up and sees the black haired frost giantess falling, she knew Lillie killed it and everything went black.

To be continued...