The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 09

Story Info
The City of Debauchea.
7.6k words
4.4
1.9k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Two Years Ago

Elf Captain Elena and Thantor were clashing with their swords. They went two more rounds before stopping to catch their breaths.

"Ready to go again?" Elena asks.

"That sounds like sex," He smirks.

"If I die too then I would not mind sharing a bed with you in the next world!"

"Well I do mind and I will not end here! Raise your sword and let's end it!"

Thantor raises his sword and comes charging but then two arrows struck him. Thantor eyes widen in horror as he stares at the two arrows sticking out of him.

Elena couldn't believe it. Her mouth drops.

Thantor stumbles backwards and falls off the cliff. He hears Elena screaming his name and he could see her looking at him with tears. He loses consciousness.

****

He opens his eyes and realizes that he was in a line, in front and behind were different races, some were SOTD and SOTL and were unaffiliated such as Naga. "Um where are we going?" He asks the goblin in front of him but he didn't respond. "Hello? Hello!" He turns to the human behind him. "What's this line for?" The human didn't respond. He could see the man's eyes staring but they weren't staring at him just forward. "What madness be this?" He leaves the crazy line. "Where the heck am I?" Suddenly a figure dressed in all silver appears. "Who are what are you?"

"You still live?! The line is not for you!"

"What do you mean I still live?"

"Those in line are dead so they march to their destination of Upperworld or Underworld. Since you are still alive its not your time to die. Now return."

Thantor loses consciousness.

****

He awakens and sees a fire and then his eyes shift to a black female orc looking at him. "Papa!" The female called. A black male orc appears. "He's awake."

"Hello, I'm Annie and this is my papa Figaro."

"My name is Thantor."

"My dad and I were fishing and he hooked you from the river. Even though you were pierced with arrows, you were still alive, barley but alive. You would have died if it wasn't for my healing ability."

"Ah, you're a Mage."

"Former mage, I deal in alchemy now."

"Alchemy? What is alchemy?"

"It's the future, magic will become obsolete."

"Why?"

"With alchemy we will advance and it won't take as long as it would to learn magic. We have better medical treatment, better technology it's what the humans refer to as science."

"Science?"

"Yes it was the humans who started first but as you know we have spies, even humans who work for us. The main reason I suspect that humans are gaining interest in alchemy is because of their desire to turn metal such as lead into a metal of value such as gold."

"What?! Turn lead into gold?!"

"Yes, not even our magic can do that. Just imagine if we succeeded in turning lead into gold. We will never go hungry, all that wealth will bring us power, perhaps enough to dethrone the elves."

"Wow I can imagine quite a bit." Elena in a transparent dress showing off her gold bra, thong and in high heels dancing for me and then when the music ends she gets down her knees, her rightful position and sucks my cock.

"So Thantor, what happened what happened to you?"

He tells his story.

"So there are creatures called Majin Hai and they're capable of turning others to fill out their ranks?"

"They formidable opponents, even Elftoria's black ops had trouble dealing with them and apparently it's all caused by a human named Felicia. I'm not sure what's going on."

"Well whatever she's up too it's certainly not good for the SOTL but it could benefit us."

"Maybe, I just hope Elena made it out with her life so I can be the one to kill her." He tries to move but it was too painful.

"You're in no condition to go anywhere, just wait."

"So what are you two up to?"

"Looking for metals. I'm going to to crack this code."

As the days went on Thantor recovers and says his goodbyes to Annie and Figaro. It wasn't long before he found out that Elena had survived and was on trial for the taboo of intercourse with orcs and because of that I fled to his home out of fear of retaliation. Unlike the other orcs he didn't boast about the sexual conquest, he wanted to be left alone.

The Dark Lady arrives but the SOTD do not get involved but he was saddened when he thought Elena had died.

He worked hard, bought a house and a wolf. He puts in for some vacation time and traveled to Krayt but then the Naga appeared. He wasn't going to fight them but then he saw a warrior challenging them and it turned out to be the former Elf Captain Elena.

****

"So you say that female orc used to be a Mage?"

"Yes but she gave that up."

"But she brought you back to life?"

"I was still alive and she used her ability to heal me."

Elena was silent for a minute.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Do you know of a prison called Jagged Point?"

"Of course. Every SOTD knows about it. It's our most secured prison."

"Do you know if an Orc warden who's a Mage is still over it?"

"If you mean Kashin then that's same guy. One of the Orcs who..."

"Ok good, I shall be on my way."

"Wait you plan to go there, why?"

"I have some business."

"Well if you're going there I will escort you myself."

"Oh that won't be necessary I can get there on my own."

"Elena much has changed since you've been gone the roads are dangerous and Jagged Point will not let in any SOTL so its better to have a SOTD guild you through SOTD territory.

Elena sighs, "Very well but no funny business, Thantor, I mean it!"

"Very well, we should leave asap before the Majin Hai get here and the Naga regroup, they were diminished but not defeated."

****

"This my Dire Wolf Grayfang."

"Um hello," she waves awkward.

Grayfang licks her. "Ah he likes you. Things will go smoothly." Thantor, mounts Grayfang and proceeds to help Elena up. "Ok first time riders need to hold on." Elena puts her arms around him. "Tighter." Elena does this. "Perfect," he sighs happily for Elena's big beautiful breasts were pressed against his back. "Alright let's go!"

****

When nightfall came they stop and make camp. Elena sets up her tent while Thantor feeds Grayfang. A fire was lite and food was prepared. "If everything goes as planned we'll be at Jagged Point by tomorrow afternoon." Elena nods and eats. "Don't be so tense."

"I, I can't help it, being away for so long makes me feel strange."

"Well luckily I know a great remedy. Care to join me in my tent?"

"Do you ever stop!?"

"Hey just offering, let's not forget the last time we camped together," he smirks.

"I'm going to bed."

"Elena why deny what you are?"

"Shut up!"

"Yelling won't change anything, you know it."

"Good night, Thantor!"

"Honestly, who does he think he is!?" The images of her and him fucking came rushing in. The well build tone of his body, the hard yet gentle caress of his hands, the few times he managed to save her. "You're an Orc Lover," he told her. Unlike the first time when they fought and she lost but even then she could have killed him but chose to honor the results of their duel but after that she willingly defiled herself with him. The other orcs were of necessity in order to survive but Thantor was different, she could have easily ignored his crude talk but no she didn't which led to her banishment. Even when she returned she easily gave oral to him. "Orc lover, Orc lover, Orc lover!" "No!" She shakes her head. "No, that's not me, that's not the real me!" She balls her hand into a fist. "I will kill him. I just need him to get me into SOTD territory and then he's dead! But wait, I might have a difficult time getting out SOTD territory but hopefully it won't come to that. Fine, I will keep him alive for now but when the day comes, when all of this is settled I will kill him!" She drifts on to sleep feeling happy.

****

The Naga took a fighting stance against the Majin Hai but then the wyvern appears and Dark Lady Felicia dismounts. "Where is your leader? Take me to your leader!"

"I'm Nagasssssaki, leader of the Naga, and you are Felicia the Dark Lady!"

Felicia gazes at Nagasaki, she was like a regular snake but the upper body of a human woman like a mermaid. "If you know who I am then why do make trouble in my lands?"

"Your landsssss? They belong to everyone, we were originally on the land but were driven away by SSSOTL." Her eyes sparkle. Felicia's body harden but then walks closer to Nagasaki. Felicia laughs at Nagasaki's horrified reaction.

"Fool you honestly think you can paralyze me!"

"You're right it was a foolissssh jessster," Nagasaki admits. "Can we talk?"

"Yes let's talk."

Nagasaki's eyes glow green and Felicia is turned into a snake. She picks the snake. "Behold! Your leader!"

"You bitch!" Bsran yelled.

Nagasaki laughs. "Watch what you sssssay, you wouldn't want anything happening to your precioussss leader do you?" She drops the snake and continues laughing. The snake starts hacking and then a human woman emerges. "What?!"

"You said let's talk so start talking."

"No, no, it can't be!"

"Oh but it is."

"But why?"

"Because I'm the Dark Lady that's why! Because fuck you that's why!" Her hand starts emitting black energy. "So how about that talk."

"Ok, ok I sssssurrender. We just want sssssome land to call our own like in the old timessss before we driven underground."

"Very well you shall have land but you must earn it first. I'm forming a great united army to conquer the east, north and south."

"Oh issss the Dark Lady weak that ssshe needsss help from sssslavesss?"

"Don't mock me, ruling tends to work best when people feel they are free and alive and living in comfort not enslaved and living in desolation."

"Ssssso you're not a tyrant? Is that what you are sssssaying?"

"Nope, I'm bringing justice to this unlawful world and the only way to do it is by subduing it! So will you join with me?"

"Yes I ssssshall."

"Excellent, but heed my warning, should you betray me I will devour you whole!" The Dark Lady leaves.

Nagasaki gulps, "Sssso that's the Dark Lady, only a fool would try to go againsssst her and I'm a lucky fool."

****

"Here we are, Jagged Point," Thantor announces. Elena groans for the images of what happened the last time she was here came rushing back. "This is where you wanted to go, right?"

"Yes of course."

"Then shall we proceed?" Elena nods. The duo make their way. "Ok just let me do the talking, don't speak unless spoken to. We don't need to be here any longer than we have to."

Two goblins with crossbows approach, "halt!"

"Greetings comrades, I am Thantor and this my companion, um.."

"Jewels."

"Yes, Jewels. Is Warden Kashin in?"

"Yes he's in, do you have an appointment?"

"No but it's urgent that I speak with him."

"Wait here till I determine if he'll see you." He signals to another goblin who was accompanied by a troll.

"So how you two doing?" Thantor asks

"I'm doing great, my wife is pregnant," the first goblin answers.

"I can't complain," the second one answers. "I am thinking about joining the Dark Lady's army."

"Dark Lord's army? I thought she only had Majin Hai."

"Well that's about the change, she planning a huge united army."

"Well now."

Two goblins approach, "The warden will see you. Please follow us."

Thantor nods, the huge gate opens and proceed inside. "The place hasn't changed a bit from the last time I was here," Elena whispers to Thantor.

"Well feel free to stay and redecorate."

"No thanks."

A few minutes later Thantor dismounts Grayfang and helps Elena off. They follow the two goblins inside. The place was quiet but then they here a loud crack and then a scream. It repeats itself. A prisoner was being flogged. "Courage," Elena tells herself. "It's nothing unusual."

The place was dim, more screaming could be heard and then the roar of a troll and rats were scurrying around. The place was worst than Elena remembered, she much rather be inside a cave digging up precious stones.

They stop at a door. "Here we are," one of the goblins announces.

The second goblin knocks, "Sir your guests have arrived."

"Send them in," the voice from behind the door answers.

The door opens and the two enter.

Greeting Warden Kashin, I am Thantor brother of Khantor."

"Ah yes, I had the privilege of working with your brother twice, he was a good leader.

And your companion, Jewels? Is she the same Jewels that killed frost Giants?

"Indeed, she's the reason I have come."

Elena removes her hood.

"Impossible, I know your face but that's impossible."

"Oh no warden, I assure you it's true."

The warden approaches Elena and offers his hand. Elena grabs it and shakes and he kisses her palm. "Corpreal."

"See what did I tell you."

"As a mage I shouldn't be surprised and yet and I am. Come sit." He looks into his crystal ball, "Ola, water for our guests."

"Yes, Warden."

"Sorry, that's all I have right now, the tea and wine will be in tomorrow. But anyway you must relay to me the story of where you've been all this time," he says to Elena.

"Very well."

Once the water arrives Elena tells her story.

"So what do I own this honor? I gather this isn't a social visit."

"Well Warden Kashin, I've come here seeking to learn the dark arts."

"Are you serious?! An elf learning black magic?! Thantor, is she mad?!"

"I asked her that same question?"

"What reason would an elf want to learn the dark arts?"

"I wish to learn so I can destroy the Dark Lady!"

Warden Kashin coughs up his water, "What?!"

"Yes I..."

"Say no more, please." He begins to whisper, "the walls have ears. We will speak no more of this. My shift ends now, we will speak at my estate in Debauchea."

Elena coughs up her water. "Debauchea?! Your estate is in Debauchea?!"

"Yes. Let's prepare to leave."

"Ah Debauchea, good times, good times," Thantor sighs happily."

"Of all places it had to be Dabauchea, no I must not be dismayed, I must do whatever it takes to defeat the Dark Lady," Elena thought.

****

10 miles later the three companies arrive. "Here we are the greatest city in the world, Dabauchea!" Warden Kashin announces. Elena shakes her head. As they made their way inside pass the guardsmen, they see it, scantily clad elves begging for them to come see them. Elena like all female elves knew about this place and were strictly told to never go there but this was different, normally it was human females but as she could see they were the minority. "My people have become this?!" She thought.

Thantor was doing his best to keep his eyes forward following Kashin but the sight of so many scantily clad elves and women and Elena's breasts pressed against his back was making it difficult. Occasionally he steal glances, and has to wipe the drool off his mouth for the lust was too great. He could feel his cock getting hard like a rock.

Elena looks and sees a female elf getting banged by human male in the window. She quickly turns her head.

****

"Here we are, my estate." The gate opens and they make their way inside to the field where the wolves were kept.

Thantor dismounts and then he helps Elena again. "That was an ordeal but I have made it!" He thought and his eyes shift to Elena who didn't notice. "The ultimate prize is within my reach!"

"Alright let's head inside," Warden Kashin says.

The trio made their way to front and once they reach the two golden doors they were greeted by five scantily clad women and five scantily clad elves. "Welcome home, Master." They say in unison. Elena didn't like this one bit but in order to get want she wanted she had to suck it up and hopes that's all she had to suck.

"Elsa, tea for our guests."

"Yes master."

They head into the living room. "Nice place you got here," Thantor complements.

"It took a lot of hard work but it finally paid off, now make yourselves comfortable, I'll be with you shortly."

Elena gazes around the room, the warden had an impressive collection of books. "I didn't think orcs were into literature."

"The world is changing all around us, we have to adapt or stay as mindless brutes and after that, slaves and extinction and I for one do not want that," Thantor explains.

"Not good, a more dangerous enemy," she thought.

Twenty minutes later, Waden Kashin comes in the room, behind him was the female elf Elsa with orc tea and orc biscuits. "Ah it's been too long since I've had a good cup of orcish tea," Thantor says happily.

"Nothing but the best I offer guests."

Elena rolls her eyes for the tea was bitter and the biscuit was the weight of a stone and she couldn't bite into it. One would think it had been burned but that wasn't the case for it look in the normal manner of biscuits.

"Now down to business. So Elena, am I correct in hearing you say you wish to study the dark arts?"

"Yes, I wish to slay the Dark Lady."

"You must be joking."

"No, I assure you I'm very serious, that's the only reason I've come back to the Western Land."

"Elena we're at peace."

"Peace, this is not peace, as long as the Dark Lady exists, there will never be a true peace."

Kashin sighs, "Very I shall teach but first you will have to something for me."

"What it is?"

"There's a play tonight and I would like for you to accompany me as my date. Is this alright, Thantor?"

"He doesn't speak for me! I shall attend!"

"Thantor, I'm afraid I only have two tickets and the show has already sold out."

"I'll be just fine," he says, hiding his frustration.

"I have guest rooms should you choose to stay the night, we have much to talk about."

"That's very kind of you warden, I shall take you up on your offer."

Elena was given a black dress that extremely short above the knee, her underwear could be partially seen and it showed off her cleavage quite well. "What is this foolishness?!"

"I'm sorry but it's too help you not stand out," one of female servants explains.

She shakes her head, "This so wrong!"

After some time had pass she finally comes out of the guest room. Thantor gazes at her in awww. "You look better this way," he says drooling.

"Oh you think so? SHUT IT!"

"Alright let's head out," Kashin says, coming out in black just like her. He gives Thantor a smirk. They enter a horse drawn carriage which surprises Elena for she never knew Orcs to travel in such a manner. "They're really trying to be civilized," Elena thought.

Elena looks out the window and sees more people, many were elves, particularly female elves in scantily clad outfits. She shakes her head, "You're liberation is coming!"

A half hour later, they reached a theater house. There were many carriages in the front. "It's been awhile since I've been to a play. Not since all five of us were together, Shantora, Nesa, Jetkins, Gudolu. No I mustn't cry, must be strong!" Elena thought.

The two present their tickets and proceed inside. The auditorium was packed, Elena could see that many of the people wore a mask. "Why a mask?"

"Many refer to remain anonymous, some are well respected and if word got out that they were in Dabauchea..."

"I understand," Elena finishes.

He hands her a mask. "You might want to consider hiding your identity, Majin Hai act as police here."

"I suppose," Elena sighs and puts on the mask. The two proceed to their seats and wait. Elena starts reading the events paper given to her by the ticket agent. First was a dance and the play called The Days of Sadom. By Mistress Sato. As she was reading she suddenly feels hands groping her breasts. She grabs the right hand. "Unless you want no hands I suggest you keep them to yourself," she hisses. The hands retreat. "The nerve of some people!" She thought.

The crystal lights dim and a single crystal light appears fixed on a human male emerging from behind the curtain. "Welcome everyone, we have a lot going on this evening so sit back and enjoy." The audience starts clapping. The man goes back behind the curtain and the light went out.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers