The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, I wasn't trying to deceive you I..."

He smacks her ass hard silencing her. "Yes, yes you were trying to deceive Amelia but she's my servant so that deception ultimately falls on me." He resumes thrusting, Elena could do nothing but let it happen, after all she chose this.

She closes her eyes and imagines how life use to be. Her friends, the king, her servant Hina. She was drinking and laughing with them but then she gasps which brings her back into reality.

"Oh yeah, take it!"

Elena closes her eyes again but it was becoming harder for her mind drift to peace, instead it immediately goes to red orcs who gang banged her. Their red cocks were in her mouth, pussy and finally her ass. That was her first time and she somehow managed it without too much trouble, in fact she enjoyed it, all of it. She had been gone far too long. The only person she had sexual contact with since her time up north was Gretto the young faun and that was just a blow job, once. But there was Thantor but like Gretto it was only a blow job, a rather indecent one but still a blow job. Her body begins to betray her. She wanted to free her hands so she could rub her clit and grope the balls that hit her with every stroke.

He looks into her eyes, she was getting arouse but he wasn't going to help, he was only going to satisfy his urges. "Oh this is it!" Elena could feel the sudden burst of cum flood her bowels. He thrusts a few more times and once his cock shrinks he pulls out. He sits on the bed and watches the cum spill out of her ass while panting. A few minutes later he gets up and turns her around to him. He starts rubbing his cock in her hair getting cum on it. He turns her around again and sticks his finger in her ass and once his finger is covered with cum he turns her around again rubs her face with his cum covered finger. He sticks his finger in her mouth and she sucks it tasting her ass and cum. A second later he takes it out and squeezes he cock getting the last of the cum out on his hand and runs all over Elena's face, neck, breasts and stomach. "My work here is finished." He exits the bed and turns off the crystal lights. "Good night." He closes the door leaving Elena hogtied.

To be continued...