The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights come back on and two he and three she elves appear, all completely nude. The audience starts cheering. Elena's eyes widen in disgust, she exits her seat. "Where are you going?" Kashin asks.

"I can't watch this."

"You want to learn the dark arts from me, yes?" Elena nods. "Then," he points to her empty seat. Elena sighs and sits back down but she reads the paper instead.

The dance lasts for 15 minutes and after cheers and applause the play begins.

A female elf appears. "I was once a servant. I sweep floors! I was once a servant. I clean windows! I was once a servant. I cook food! I was once a servant. I prepare bath!"

Another female elf appears dressed armor and had blond hair. "I ride off into battle!" The elf unsheathes out a wooden sword and rode off on wooden horse.

"That was my mistress. A great warrior of renown. But alas. Alas! She is no more."

An elf dressed in a black leather corset and holding a whip appears. Her face was concealed by a black mask. She strikes the whip. "Give me an S!"

The audience save Elena shouts S.

She strikes the whip again. "Give me an A!"

The audience save Elena shouts A.

She strikes the whip again. "Give me an T!"

The audience save Elena shouts T.

She strikes the whip again, "Give me an O!"

The audience save Elena shouts O.

"And what does that spell?"

The audience save Elena shouts Sato.

"When she left I was but a servant but now I am the Mistress! I am Mistress Sato!"

The audience save Elena cheer and clap.

"I am Mistress Sato. I tie! I am Mistress Sato. I tease! I am Mistress Sato. I deny! I am Mistress Sato. I dominate!"

Elena shakes her head. "Madness!"

THE FIRST ACT ENDS

THE SECOND ACT BEGINS

A fat human male wearing pink and a pig mask appears. Mistress Sato appears once again. "You are what you eat!"

"May I touch your leg oh perfect one?"

"You may do so."

The pig man touches her leg and kiss it. "Did I give permission for you to put your gluttonous lips on my leg!" She kicks him off. "This little piggy is about to be punished. Oink, oink." She begins whipping him and he starts squealing like a pig. Twenty lashes later, Mistress Sato circles around the pig which kept his eyes down. "Well have you learned your lesson, little pig?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. This pig shall never do more than what you command. How foolish was this pig to sully your leg. Forgive this poor pig, oh great and glorious Mistress Sato."

"That'll do pig, that'll do."

The pig stood up and both him and Mistress Sato bow to the audience that starts clapping and cheering.

THE SECOND ACT ENDS

INTERMISSION

Some of the crowd began to leave to get refreshments and use the toilet. "Thank goodness. I'm going to gey some snacks, my ass is killing me."

"Okay but be back in time for the raffle."

While she waits in line she hears people talking about how great the play is and shakes her head. As the line starts moving she see a old goblin patting the ass of a female elf who doesn't mind. "Have you no shame?! But I'm not exactly one to talk." She shifts her eyes to the paper. "At least I don't have bare this play too much longer."

****

"I've returned."

Kashin nods, "The raffle is about to begin."

The audience members take their seats and were silent when the raffle prizes were presented, all were of sexual nature. "Ok everyone, here's the last item," a man in a golden mask announces. It was a large green crystal dildo crafted by Mistress Sato herself in homage of her warrior mistress' fall from grace. "The winning ticket number is 43210." Not one person stood.

"So close," Kashin says disappointed.

"And what would you have done with that?" Elena questions in annoyance.

"I would have given it to my sister. She's of age."

Elena rolls her eyes.

"And what was your ticket number?"

"I don't know, I'm not the least bit interested in this madness."

"Let me see it."

She hands it over, "I care not."

He looks at it. "Oh shit you won."

"Say what now?"

"You won the green dildo."

"Gee imagine that," she says sarcastically.

"Go get it."

"Do it yourself!"

"Is that anyway to talk to the one you seek help from? Or perhaps you wish to find a new one, one so willing to instruct you in the dark arts, you know deeper into SOTD territory, where they would most likely report you to the Dark Lady because of who you really are that is if they don't kill you or rape and enslave you?"

Elena sighs, "Ok I'll do it. I have the winning ticket!" She goes down to the stage and shows her ticket and comes back with her obscene prize. "Here take it."

"It was meant for you."

"I don't want it! Take it and do whatever!"

****

The play resumes. The three she elves from earlier appear but clothed. They perform a dance and then begin to strip. Once they were fully nude, two of them got all fours and third throws her panties into crowd who crazy over them. She takes her place in the middle. A second later high heels could be heard, Mistress Sato emerges from the curtain with a cane in hand. She positions herself behind the three nude elves. The three raise their butts in the air. Mistress Sato proceeds to smack the cheeks of the elf on the right and the one on the left with her hands. She completely avoids the elf in the middle. After a few minutes have passed she tells the two to leave.

"But that's not the script," one of them says.

"There's been a change." As soon as two left she turns her attention to the lone elf on the floor. "Who gave you permission to throw your panties in the crowd?"

"No one, Mistress."

"So I guess it's divine punishment for you." She picks up the cane and begins canning the elf. The elf screams in pain and pleasure. "I thinking that's enough."

"No mistress, please I need more divine punishment."

"Well now, we shall let the audience decide. Who thinks this naughty one needs more divine punishment?!"

The audience cheers in approval.

"The audience has spoken!" She canes the elf twenty times and the audience loves it. The two bow and the curtain falls.

THE THIRD ACT ENDS

THE FINAL ACT BEGINS

The elf warrior with wooden sword in hand was hunting but then she sheaths the sword and unclasps the fake breastplate for rest and that's when the orc appears and takes her from behind. He grabs her right breast and his other goes inside her pants.

Elena turns her head down and puts her fingers in her ears to drown it all out.

The elf moans, "I should fight back but it feels so good." The orc went from her clit to sticking in her fingers inside her. The elf turns her head to kiss the orc.

"I'm going to make you cum and then you will be mine," the orc hisses as he twists her nipple.

"Yes!"

The orc went from three fingers to his whole hand. He goes slow and then fast. The elf moans louder and the audience start cheering and clapping. Some even started pleasuring themselves but then came the sound of a whip. "Please I ask all of the audience to please hold back till after the play, thank you!"

The orc continues thrusting his hand into the elf, his right hand switches breast. "Must pay attention that both," he grins.

"And thus the warrior elf became nothing more than a whore, she forsakes everything she learned in exchange for lust of orc cock."

The elf cums and the orc takes his hand out and raises it to her mouth and she licks. She undoes her pants and pulls them down for all to see her wet panties, her juice was flowing down her legs.

"Thus the elf warrior is no more but I, Mistress Sato is."

FIN

The audience claps and cheers as the everyone in play appear and bow their head.

"Thank goodness this crap is over," Elena says happily.

"Come," Kashin says.

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me."

Elena sighs and does as she is told.

****

The two were waiting in the lobby, Elena makes an irritating sigh for she could hear people having sex.

"You'll get use to it."

"I don't think I will."

"This is the ultimate city of pleasure, there's nothing wrong with pleasure."

"There's a time and place for everything."

"Yes the time is now and the place is everywhere."

Elena sighs again for there was no reasoning with him.

A human security guard appears, "Hello Kashin, it's been awhile."

"Indeed. How are things?"

"As pleasurable as they could possibly be."

"Glad to hear it."

"She's ready to see you."

"Ah Warden Kashin, it's good to see you," Mistress Sato says happily and they share a kiss on the lips.

"How did you like the show?"

"It was splendid."

"We plan to do nine more shows."

"Well I look forward to watching it nine more times."

Her eyes shift to Elena. "So who do we have here, a new member of your harem?"

"For the moment she's my up and coming apprentice. Remove your mask."

Elena takes off her mask, "Hello my name is Jewels."

"Jewels, from the north?"

"That is me."

"So you wish to learn the art of pain and pleasure? Splendid, I look forward to working with you."

"Well actually I..."

Kashin clears his throat. "Sorry, too much pussy juice from earlier," he lies.

"So did you enjoy the play?"

"Yes, it was like nothing I ever seen."

"So have you been here long?"

"I just got in, it's my first time."

"Welcome. As long you stay with the warden you are in good hands. If there's anything you need from me don't to be shy to ask."

Elena nods.

"Well I'm heading out to the after party. I'll be seeing you two real soon." Especially you, Jewels.

****

"Welcome back Master," the harem says in unison.

"Is our other guest still here?"

"Yes he turned in early," Elsa answers.

"Did he now. Well I shall be in my quarters."

Elena changes into sleepwear. She balls her hand into a fist and hits the wall. She curses herself for being this situation.

There was a knock at the door. "May I come in?"

"You may enter."

It was one the harem members Charlotte. "My master requests your presences."

Elena nods and heads over to his room. Once she enters she notices a bed with rope attached to a pulley.

"Come let us reason." He points to the chair.

She sits.

"Elena, do you really wish to learn the dark arts in order to confront the Dark Lady?"

"Yes! I cannot defeat the Dark Lady the way I am. And you know I can't go to the SOTL, what's left of them."

Kashin sighs, "Why don't you stay here and be a member of my harem, you'll be safe, there's no reason for you waste away your immortality and talent."

"Stay here? That's a laugh. How can I live when my people are suffering, here of all places!?"

"Suffering? Elena this is all perfectly legit. The elves are here because they wished it, understand this willing, consent by them."

"Just hours ago some guy groped me!"

"We do get those types who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves but they are dealt with. Things have changed since you've been gone. Slavey has been ban and the Majin Hai are here to keep that in order. The Dark Lord was once a gladiator against her will and now only willing participants can become gladiators. She'll make a better world for us all."

"You really expect me to believe that nonsense you spat?"

"It's true."

"Well I heard different. She tells him of what Rook told her.

"Well I can not exactly believe the words of a senile old dwarf."

"He wasn't senile!"

"He was at sea for far too long."

So you're really going to honestly tell me that none of that is going on here?"

"Maybe elsewhere but not here, they started as refugees but not anymore and some have left but I assure you that everything that goes on here is 100% legal."

"Fine you win but I still plan to take revenge."

Kashin sighs, "As I said I will teach you the dark arts. But before we start you must pass your final initialization.

"I'll do whatever it takes."

"Remove your clothes then."

Elena strips out of her bed wear.

"Your body hasn't changed a bit since you've been gone. On the bed please. Lie on your back." Once she's on the bed he begins to bind her arms and legs together so she was in a hogtie. He begins to pull her up. "Perfect," he says happily. She looks like a swinging piece of meat. "Amelia, you may enter." The woman enters and bows. "Amelia, I want you to give her backside a good time and only her backside."

"Yes Master." She approaches Elena and touches her left ass cheek and then the right She parts them. "Oh how I wish I was an elf to have such a beautiful anus." Elena's eyes widen in surprise and horror. Why would she say such a thing?!

"Oh come now, your anus is just as beautiful."

"Yes but compared to an elf."

"You are a member of my harem are you not?"

"Yes I am."

"Well that's all that matters. Now continue."

Amelia sticks her tongue in which causes Elena to squirm.

"You'll get use to it."

Amelia takes hold of Elena's asscheeks and licks away. Kashin watches Elena's reaction, her face was twisted in disgust and humiliation and yet he could see little by little she opening up. Amelia sticks her index finger into her mouth and got it as wet as possible and then sticks into Elena's anus causing her gasp. "It was just like that dungeon mistress," she thought.

Amelia takes her finger out and sucks on it for a minute. "Mmmmmm." Elena could not believe this, how could the woman do something like that. "Such meaty cheeks you have." She smacks Elena's ass cheeks, one after another. She resumes licking Elena's asshole.

Elena didn't know how much longer she could bare it, even though it was disgusting a small part of it felt good. "No," she thought, I must not accept this but it has to be done in order for me to learn the dark arts.

Amelia begins to bury her head in Elena's ass.

"The good part, that's right get in there."

A moan escapes Elena's lips.

"Someone is starting to enjoy themselves. But I think you need to loosen up a bit more. I'll be right back."

"Sounds like you're going to have really good time tonight," Amelia smiles.

"I have to do this, no matter what happens I have to do this," Elena thought.

Kashin returns with a single banana. Amelia squeals in delight and takes the banana.

What are you going to do with that banana?" Elena asks in panic.

Amelia beams at Elena and brings the banana to her ass.

"Oh please no, not that! Kashin please!"

"Elena, you want to be trained in the dark arts, correct?"

"Yes but..."

"But nothing, this is part your initiation, unless you want it to end and..."

"No I want to be trained, I want to defeat the Dark Lady, but is this really necessary?!"

He nods.

"Just do it," she relents.

"Good girl."

Amelia begins sticking it inside her ass. She goes in slowly and Elena grunts over the pain but the saliva made it easier for her to bare it. Amelia begins thrusting and picks up speed. Elena starts contemplating if she should fake being aroused so it could be done quick. Could it work, would Kashin catch on? I have to try. She lets out a moan and then another. "That feel good?" Amelia asks she plugs deeper. Elena answers with a louder moan.

"You're doing good."

Amelia stuffs it all the way in until only the top tip was visible causing Elena to cry in pain and a bit of pleasure. Amelia steps away to take a look from a different angle. "Looks likes a cute tail," she giggles.

"Yes you're right."

She starts to remove the banana. "Huh, uh-oh it's stuck."

"What?!" Elena screams.

"Calm down, just do what you would normally do when you need to poop," Kashin says.

"Okay." Elena starts trying to poop it out with Amelia trying to pull it out.

"I think this was a bad idea, Master. Her anus is not used to this."

"Eh maybe," he says nonchalantly.

This infuriates Elena. I got a fucking banana stuck in my ass and that's all you can say!? I'll never forget this!

After a few minutes ago of struggle, the banana comes out. "Oh thank goodness," Elena sighs happily.

Amelia starts peeling the banana. "Ok let's get back to it."

"Are you mad?! It was just stuck in my ass!"

"Don't worry I peeled it this time. It's soft and should come out easy like stool."

"You need help!"

"Been there done that." She sticks it back in slowly. "Uh-oh it's starting to break apart. Oh well you can't blame a girl for trying." With that Amelia shoves the banana inside of Elena. Elena winces a little bit, it wasn't as painful before because it was soft and breaking apart. After a few minutes of admiring her handiwork, Amelia tells her to poop it out again. It definitely was much easier than before.

"See now that wasn't so bad," Kashin says. Elena glares at him. "It's understandable that you would be angry that you didn't cum but there's always next time."

Elena was even angrier than before. "I think I hate him more than Thantor," she thought.

"Can I...?"

"No save the remains."

Amelia pouts and pick up the banana remains. "Can I as least...?"

"Yes feel free."

Amelia smiles wide and rushes to Elena ass and begins licking the banana gunk that remain. "Wish I had some vanilla wafers, this would make a great snack."

"STOP TALKING!" Elena screams.

Amelia giggles and resumes licking. Kashin smiles as he watches Amelia having the time of her life. Elena fakes the moaning so Amelia would hurry up but it wasn't working for Amelia was determined to take her time in giving a thorough cleaning of her asshole.

After sometime has passed, Amelia was done. "There all clean."

"Ok Amelia and suck me down."

She licks her lips and runs over to Kashin. She pulls down his pants and kisses his cock. She licks the tip and hungrily sucks him. She wanks with one hand while cupping his balls with the other hand. Elena turns her head.

"Oh, oh, there we go," Kashin moans. "You see Elena, how she eagerly wants my Orc meat, not just her but the others here as well. Peace is what we want, no more war. Make love not war, we just...oh, ah, oh yes, ahh, have a good...ahh time. Ok, ok, Amelia stop!"

Amelia didn't want to.

"Ah, stop or Master will be very angry and you know what will happen." She immediately stops. "Okay, you may go."

Amelia reluctantly obeys and departs the room.

"That was close, any longer and I would have to wait."

"What were you planning to do to her?!" Elena demands.

"Just deprive her of sex for about two weeks or more. Oh just imagine the pain. But enough about her, it's time for the main event."

He stands on the bed and gropes Elena's asscheeks. He takes a minute to admire the naked beauty. Here she was again, the great elf warrior, the bane of SOTD everywhere, until now that is. He was a hero to his people by fucking this particular elf, even now people would come for miles just to get his autograph and his story of that day at the prison when she paid that faithful visit. He looks into her eyes, the fear of being in this compromising position, the fear of being completely at his mercy. By all rights he could arrest her here and now and report her to the Dark Lord. Surely he would get a metal and tons of other rewards but no the reward is what he had right now.

He parts her asscheeks and enters her asshole slowly. He sighs happily as he enters her completely and begins the anal fucking. "I'm going to make you moan for real this time." He watches the surprise reaction in Elena's eyes. "Elena, don't you remember what we talked about the last time we were at Jagged Point? I've brought out the slut side of many she elves and women, I can tell the difference between real and fake arousal." He takes hold of her left nipple and twist it hard causing her to cry out in pain. "You can't deceive me this way." He take hold of her right nipple and does the same thing.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"I'm going to punish you for your deception." He thrusts faster and harder into her. "I was going to make you cum but I've changed my mind. You'll have to find your own way."