The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master Kashin."

A few minutes later Elena washes up and then she heads to dinning room. She was hoping Thantor wasn't around, unlike last night when she wasn't in her right mind.

"Good morning Elena," Amelia cheers.

"Good morning," she says flatly after seeing her.

"Look at you, all hairless down there. I wish I was an elf, that way I wouldn't have to worry about shaving. Master uses magic but still."

"I like having hair down there," Charlotte says upon meeting them. "Master likes to watch me shave or he'll do it himself. You know he could use his magic to make it grow on you."

"No thanks."

"Oh I get it, you want that green orc to shave you."

Elena froze. "What did you just say?!"

"Oh now you've gone and done it," Amelia laughs at Charlotte.

"What did you just say?!" Elena demands.

"If you had magic you would give yourself a bush and have that green orc Thantor shave it off."

"Bitch you picking a fight?!"

"Alright you three, enough!"

They turn to see Elsa. "We have to get this place clean!"

"Aren't you worried that she will take your place?" Charlotte asks.

"I have no intention of joining this harem, I'm here to train in the dark arts. Once I'm done I'll be on my way."

"Yeah sure, like you're just going to become a dark mage and be out of here in no time," Charlotte says doubtfully.

"No matter how long it takes I will learn the dark powers and slay the Dark Lady and once she's dead I'll kill Thantor!"

"Why wait?"

"I don't understand either, you have time, you could just do it now," Amelia says.

"Just, just let me do it my way," Elena huffs.

"Right," Elsa says doubtfully. "You claim you want to kill him but not now and the way you snapped on Charlotte proves you have feelings for him."

"That's a lie!"

"Prove it then, he's still sleeping," Charlotte says.

"I'll kill him when I decide it and that's that!" She heads inside the dinning room and sits. Kashin enters the room and sits. "Will Thantor be joining us?"

"No, he was up all night," Kashin explains.

"I see." Elena was happy, even though he seen her naked many times before she still didn't want anymore sexual encounters with him. Perhaps she should kill him now, he was to blame for all this. But he did save her from the Naga and guided her here and there was the delicious elven honey white bread. No! He had to die and she could do it before he left, yes do it before he left. No, she wasn't going to kill him in his sleep that was an assassin's way and she was no assassin she was a warrior, killing him was to be done on the battlefield. She nods to herself.

"The hotcakes are here!" Amelia announces.

"Alight bring me the strawberry syrup," Kashin orders.

"Yes Master!"

Amelia brings out Elena's hotcakes. Elena's smile fades for what was on the hotcakes wasn't syrup or glazed icing.

"Go ahead Elena," Kashin smiles

She knew she had to and begins eating. "Oh god," she says in disgust.

"Fresh of the morning."

"May I have a glass of juice, please?" Elena pleads. She had to get the salty disgusting taste out of her mouth.

"Elena I have a meeting at the prison so you will train with Mistress Sato today. Amelia you will accompany her there."

"Your clothes will appear."

Elena sighs in relief. "Ok that juice please."

****

"Ah, good afternoon," Charlotte greets upon seeing Thantor waking up.

"Must have been a crazy night?"

"Yes but you were able to perform well."

"Don't recall but it happens after drinking too much."

"Yes it does."

"I suppose I should get ready to start the day."

Charlotte nods. "Are you planning to go out?"

"Yes I still have purchase some more things for the return trip."

"Well have a great time and maybe we can have another night together?"

"Sure why not."

An hour later Charlotte leaves Thantor to wash. She goes into her Master's private study and approaches the crystal ball that was on the table. "Master, Thantor has awaken, he plans to go out again for supplies."

Warden Kashin: "Follow him, make sure he goes nowhere near Mistress Sato's estate."

"Yes my Master."

****

Amelia and Elena, in disguise, were making their way through the crowded streets of Debauchea. Elena was slowly adapting to see the citizens especially her own kind in little to nothing. She was still planning to set them free once she defeated the Dark Lady no matter how long it took.

As they continued walking they see refugees from Krayt some were covered head to toe in bandages and cloaked. One of them stops and looks at them but then is ushered away.

"That was weird," Elena notes.

Amelia nods in agreement and they continue on until they reach Mistress Sato's estate. There was two golden gates which had two large letters MS on it. Elena shakes her head, "All that glitters is not gold." The two gates open up. "Did I say the password?"

"Nay, they knew we were coming."

Two male humans approach wearing just black leather underwear and sandals. They were well built, "Let me guess they are members of her harem?"

"That's correct, when Master and Mistress Sato meet, both harems are present and sometimes they let us play with each other."

Elena suddenly feels queasy, "I wish I hadn't heard that."

They follow the two men until they reach the golden door which opens and they proceed inside without the men.

"Welcome Amelia and Jewels," Mistress Sato greets. She was wearing regular clothing but had a purple mask.

"Hello again," Jewels says and bows.

"I'll see you at sundown," Amelia says, bows and leaves.

"Ok, it's time for training, follow me." They head to a room where a naked human male tied to a bed was located. She sees a disheartening look on Elena's face. "Don't be alarmed. He's here because he's being punished."

"What did he do?"

"He thought he could skip out on paying for our services. It's stealing. Should he not be punished?"

"Of course."

"I want you to whip him."

"Me?"

"Yes, evil needs to be punished, right?"

"Yes."

"Well go for it."

Elena strikes his ass and he screams in pain. "Again!" Elena strikes him. "Again!" Elena does this ten times. "Ok now use your hand."

"Pardon?"

"I want you to strike his ass with your hands. Right cheek and left cheek."

Elena hesitates but strikes the right and then the left.

"I want to see a red ass!"

She resumes striking but stops once the man's screams become moans. "He's moaning in pleasure not pain."

"And?"

"It's not a punishment if he's moaning in pleasure."

"True. But there can be pleasure in pain."

"I can't keep doing this if he's enjoying it."

"You're right pleasure comes later and he has yet to earn it, watch me." She balls her hand into a fist and thrusts hard into the male's ass causing him to howl in agony and suddenly silenced. Jewels' eyes widen in horror. "Don't worry he's still alive."

"But to do that with such force."

"We call it fisting. You stick your hand in. What's the amount of fingers you've put into yourself?"

"Three," Jewels admits to her shame.

"Well you're going to start using your entire hand and then you will learn how use it as a fist.

"Let us go to the next room."

They make their way and once inside they find a naked woman strapped to the bed.

"What did she do?"

"She thought she could cheat her boss out of money so here she is." Mistress Sato goes to a drawer and pulls out a clay phallus sculpture. "She's uncooperative with me in the location of the rest of the money so I must resort to other means in making her talk." She spits on the sculpture and rubs it. She approaches the woman and sticks the phallus into her vagina which causes her to moan. She goes in and out, "How about you start talking?"

"Ne...never..ohh, ah.."

"You see Ms. Jewels, there's more than one way to get someone to talk, when pain doesn't work pleasure comes in and she's about crack." She takes the phallus out and licks it. "Now watch me." She slides her whole hand in and begins fucking the woman. The woman was moaning loudly. Jewels watches in horror as Mistress Sato sticks her other hand inside the woman's asshole. The woman starts screaming in pleasure, tears were streaming from her eyes. Mistress Sato knew she couldn't take much more. "Are you ready to talk?"

"Yes, yes I'll talk, I'll talk!" The woman sings.

"Now Ms. Jewels, you will try. I want you to finish her."

Jewels approaches the woman but was reluctant, she only fingered herself and now expected to finger another woman and eventually fist her. "Is this really necessary?"

"Of course."

She slowly extends her hand but then stops. "Will this really help me learn magic."

"Yes, you must learn and master every sex style in order to learn sex magic."

"Whoa, sex magic? I'm not interested in learning sex magic."

"It's magic isn't it?"

"Not the type I'm interested in. I want to learn pyromancy, healing, and most importantly necromancy."

"Sex magic would help a lot, imagine you're in a tough spot, you could force your attacker to start masturbating. This is the key to stopping you know who."

"UNACCEPTABLE. To use such a callus move is dishonorable to a warrior, a fair fight on the battlefield is what I desire no less and she would want the same thing no less."

Mistress Sato sighs.

"I take my leave."

"A pity, a real pity."

Jewels says nothing as she leaves.

****

Thantor was busy shopping. He was hoping the get some more honey white elven bread or some other type of elven food, anything that would make Elena happy enough to wanna fuck him.

As he was browsing two hands appear and cover his eyes. "Guess who," a familiar voice says.

"Annie?"

"You've guess right."

He turns to her, "What a surprise to find you here again."

"The market is close to where papa and I stay. I've come to get mushrooms, you?"

"I'm picking up some more stuff for the trip home."

"I'm going back to the tavern for another parfait, you want coming with me, I have to ask you something important."

"Yes but first I must go the elven part of the market."

"Why?"

"I'm planning to buy some elven food for my companion as a morale booster. She really needs it."

Annie narrows her eyes. "There will be plenty of time for that later, right now what's important is the future. Come Thantor."

Two leave the market completely unaware of Charlotte who makes a note of everything.

The two arrive at the tavern and order lunch along with the parfait. "Now let's get down to business. The Orc counsel is in beginning stage of moving against the Dark Lady."

"Do we have the resources?"

"Not where we would like them to be but it's a work in progress. As for papa and I we're so close, so close to creating a elixir that will turn base metals into gold. Can you imagine what will happen if and when the Dark Lady is gone?"

"A power vacuum?"

"Yes, once the Dark Lady is dealt with someone will have to step in, the Elves have lost their top position and the race of men have also been weakened so who will take command? Us that's who! The age of the Orc is coming."

"Well that sounds wonderful."

"So Thantor, will you help my papa and I with alchemy?"

"You have my support."

"Thank you. Lets go to my place after lunch." He nods.

****

Elena was on her way back when she sees a crowd of elves gathering around a she elf dressed in white. "Hear me, hear me, fellow elves. Turn away from this wickedness that plagues us, we do not belong here. Let us go back to our lands and rebuild, our ancestors built their kingdoms with their hands. We need no magic, it alongside arrogance has led to our downfall but we can rise again! I beseech you all, turn away from this wickedness."

Elena watches as the elven crowd begins to thin.

"Please, you all must know the real truth!"

"What is this so called real truth?" One elf asks.

"In the beginning there was the Light Entity and his assistant that visited and conducted an experiment on our empty world, the experiment yielded the tall fair immortal race known as elves and the short hairy mortal race known as dwarves. Everything was peaceful but then a race third race appeared that the Light Entity did not expect. This race was tall, fair but hairy and mortal, they were the humans.

"The humans were different from us and the dwarves, they were rather violent and filled with lust for treasure and flesh, always trying to get the jump on each other. The assistant saw them as a failure but the Light Entity thought they could be educated so it was our job to guild them but many refused to change and the assistant was losing patience and the boiling point came with a she elf was raped and murdered by a human thief.

"The assistant sought to destroy them but was refused by the Light Entity who was stronger and wiser. This didn't sit well with the assistant so he secretly enacted a plan, if he could not destroy the humans he would let the humans destroy each other. He took the guise as a human and gave them magic abilities and soon humanity was at war with each other. The Light Entity found out and confronted him and the two severed ties. The assistant became the Dark Entity and created his own races to destroy the land and start over, he empowered many of them with the same magic he gave humanity. The Dark Entity was defeated by the Light Entity and cast into the what would be known as the Underworld forever.

"It should have ended, but we decided that only a privilege few would be trusted with learning magic, something the Light Entity didn't want but we had our way and in our arrogance we allowed the weakened Dark Entity forces to endure."

"Everyone take a scroll or real truth, copy it and share it with others."

Many elves shook their heads and the crowd thins more. The SOTL were taught that the Dark Entity invaded with his armies and they retaliated and Light Entity they defeated him but SOTD still remained.

"Let's return to the way of the first age before magic."

"The Dark Lady destroyed our kingdoms!" One elf reminds her.

"One kingdom still remains and that is Dingin ruled by Queen Shantora of the founding kingdom Elftoria."

"Does she not pay tribute to the Dark Lady?" Another elf questions.

"Yes for now in order to keep our people alive, but why should she bare all of the burden?! Come my fellow elves, let us depart this wicked city."

"The roads are dangerous!" Another elf yells.

"Every cave is dark before the exit." The crowd thins even more. "Please, please listen to me." Elena just stood there as the elves passed her. Soon she was the only one left. They stare at each other for a minute but then a rock strikes the she elf in white. Elena's eyes shift to a goblin who laughs and leaves. Elena goes to her aid. "I'm ok."

"You're bleeding, you're not ok."

"There's a doctor a block away," she says wearily.

"Don't talk anymore I'll get you there." Once the she elf was on Elena's back she races off to the doctors.

Ten minutes later Elena was at the door and knocks. The door opens and a male elf appears. "Hello," he says. He looks over Elena's shoulder. "Not again," he sighs.

"Again?"

"This is the fourth time Floras has done this and ends up paying for it. Hurry inside." Elena carries her inside and lays her on the bed. "Easy!" He leaves for a moment.

"I believe in what you are saying but unless action is taken they won't listen," Elena says.

"I'll continue on until I see a massive surge of elves depart from this hellhole."

"Who knows when that will be," the male elf says, coming into room. "I'm Jason and this is Floras."

"Jewels."

"Jewels, the Jewels? The one from the north during that Frost Giant incursion?"

"Yes."

"Oh this is great tidings! You've come to liberate us," Floras says excitedly.

"Alright let me fix you up," Jason says.

Elena notices that Jason was quite handsome, blue eyes and jet black hair and by the sleeveless shirt he was wearing she could tell he was well built. "Ms. Jewels, are you ok?"

"Um yes, I'm unscathed for one rock was only thrown and it was aim at Floras."

"I see, only one this time."

Elena was perplexed.

"Would you like some elven tea?"

"Oh yes I would love some." As soon as she has her tea she sips and sighs happily. "It's been too long, the last brand of tea I had was orc and it was bitter."

"We might be in a foreign place but we do our best to preserve our culture. So how long have you been here?"

"A few days and I see why Floras wants to get out."

"We've been here since our kingdom Vladel was destroyed by the Dark Lady. I'm been working as a doctor while Floras works as a waitress."

"I hate it there, those pigs try to flirt with me all the time and some cop feels."

"Endure just a little longer."

She nods. "Our savior has come, it's like someone rose out of the ashes of Elena the fallen warrior."

"Um yes," Elena says awkwardly."

"Have you ever met her, Ms. Jewels?" Floras asks.

"No but she was an inspiration to us all."

"Truly, I wish we could have met her," Jason agrees.

"Now that you're here I can make a significant breakthrough," Floras says to Elena.

Elena sighs, "I've actually come here to learn magic in order to defeat the Dark Lady."

"What?! Did you not hear the truth?!"

In her former life she wouldn't have believed any of it like her fellow elves but the part concerning the humans was believable considering her time with Madam Discobra.

"How else do I defeat the Dark Lady?"

"There has to be another way but magic isn't the answer, all magic is evil."

"I must learn magic, it may not be the only way but it's the sure way to beat the Dark Lady and I will do it, afterwards I will give it up but I right now I need it."

"No you don't, it will only hurt you, it's better to stop now than later. Please!"

"Well if you know a way to defeat the Dark Lady that doesn't require magic I would love to hear it!" Elena snaps. "I'm sorry. I'll take my leave now."

Jason escorts Elena to the door. "Thanks again for helping Floras, you're the only one whosever done that, either I'm with her or she limps home."

"You're welcome. So what do you feel I should do?"

"You must do what you feel is right. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"What about Floras?"

"She'll be fine she'll just rest for a day. She's always been a tough nut since childhood. And always has to be right but she's a good friend nonetheless."

Elena nods. "In that case I'll except your escort."

As they made their way to the warden's estate they start talking about the elven kingdoms and culture and trying to get it restored. Of course Elena would have to deal with the Dark Lady first. During their talk and based on current activity, past talk and past memories, Elena came to the conclusion that Felicia really, really, really hated elves.

"So what did you do before becoming a doctor?"

"I worked in a shoe store while attending school. What did you do?"

"Well I uh I guess..." She had to choose her words carefully. "I worked in a garden. But I had to survive so I'm a warrior now."

Some time had passed and the two reach an inn. "Well I'm here, this is were we part ways," Elena announces.

Jason nods. "It was good meeting you, Ms. Jewels." He hands her a piece of paper. On it was the words Jason's Aid. "That is the name of my office, feel free to stop by anytime."

"I shall," she blushes.

She watches him leave and once he was out of eyesight she heads not inside the inn but for Warden Kashin's estate. She feels bad about lying to him but she could not afford him finding out she was staying at the warden's estate otherwise he would think she became apart the warden's harem and that would mean goodbye to any chance of a normal relationship with a male member of her kind.

****

Thantor and Annie arrive at her home. "Wow, nice place."