The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just don't understand! That was my one chance to have a normal relationship with my own kind, now I realized that that impossible no matter how hard I try!"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were just a warrior."

"Well what about you!? Were you not going to marry her?"

"Yeah but she was crazy plus I'm not a fugitive most people think are dead."

Elena walks away.

"Wait I am sorry. I will help you in your quest to defeat the Dark Lady no matter how long it takes."

"Aren't you on vacation?"

"It doesn't matter anymore."

"What will you do for money?"

"I'll figure something out."

"I'm immortal, she's immortal, this could take well over a hundred years or so."

"Then I should figure out a way to become immortal in order to help you."

"Enough jokes!"

"I'm being serious!"

"There's no way."

"We don't know that and besides, according to you she isn't fully immortal, she will die once one-thousand years is up. You could outlast her then."

"My kind won't be here till then, she will soon gather up a new army to conquer the rest of the world and my people will be on the front lines as fodder."

"Well in that case we better accelerate the counterattack."

To be continued...