The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She hates elves and sooner or later she will kill us all."

"How can you know that?"

"I just feel it."

"Even if she doesn't, magic will surely do it for her."

"I do not wish to use magic for personal gain, I only wish to slay her and bring everyone killed by her back from the dead."

"Wait what?"

"By learning necromancy I will bring everyone back but this can only work if I learn black magic."

"You're a bigger idiot than I thought. You can't bring the dead back to life."

"That's what white magic users think, that's the reason I've come to this wretched city. I can undo all of this, I can put the elves back on top where we belong."

Floras shakes her head. "I was wrong to call you a savior and I was wrong to compare you to Elena, even she would have enough sense to know that this is wrong." She heads out the door.

Once Floras left Elena ball her hand into a fist and hits the wall. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"She doesn't understand, she doesn't understand! I've witnessed first hand of the horror the Dark Lady is capable of. But there's a chance to fix it all. I'm doing this for people like you. Our people." Elena starts shedding tears. "I'm sorry, recently I had a fight with some close friends of mine and it ended badly. Floras reminds me of one of them."

"It's ok Ms. Jewels, I believe in you."

"I should go."

"Wait, what about your head?"

"I'll be just fine."

"Please it would just take a minute. I would like to help you in anyway I can."

"Very well." He disappears into the back. Elena sighs, "It was stupid of me to come here." She starts thinking about Elftoria. "I will bring you all back!"

Jason returns a few minutes later. "Here you go."

"I don't need it."

"Sure you do, for your head."

"No I don't. I lied in order to get close to you but I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry but I cannot allow myself to be distracted otherwise I'll be sucked in by this wretched city."

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"No. When I first got here I saw nothing but my kin defile themselves but then I saw Floras and you. A few of our people still have dignity left. I had elven tea and elven honey white bread, things I wanted for so long but could not have. At least until my mission is finish. I'm a warrior, you are very handsome but I can't be distracted. I shall take my leave."

"Wait, I think you are beautiful. And I think what you're doing is right, you're a survivor. You wish to see the glory of the elven race restored, and you're willing to do whatever it takes even if it means making unthinkable sacrifices. But even a warrior needs to relax and recover their strength. You have a right to feel." He walks toward her. "There's nothing wrong with having a moment of passion."

They stood face to face, Elena drops her stuff and they kiss. "That felt good."

"How about another one."

"It wasn't supposed to be like this, I dedicated my life in the way of the sword. This is all I know how to be."

"You're much more than that Miss Jewels. You're so much more."

They kiss again and it wasn't just on the lips, they're tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. She smiles when he grabs her ass. This was right, this was natural. A she elf with a he elf. What she and Thantor had done was unnatural. It was vile, he was nothing but a beast, a perverse violent beast.

They begin taking off each other's clothes. "Where do want to have sex at?" Jason asks.

"Right here is fine."

"I'll get a pillow."

Once she was naked, Elena lies on her back with her head on the pillow. Jason kisses her again the goes for her tits. "Oh that feels good," she says happily. He switches from the left nipple to the right nipple. "This is right," she thought as he kisses her neck.

"I'm putting it in now."

She nods and lets sighs happily as feels it. He starts slowly. He gropes her left tit again and then they share another kiss. "Oh it feels great to be inside of you."

Elena smiles, "Yes thank you."

He picks up speed with his thrusting.

"Oh yes this how it was meant to be!" She moans happily. She wraps her arms around him. Jason thrusts faster. "Don't climax yet. I have to do some of the work."

Jason laughs.

"What's funny?"

"What you said just now. Good one."

"Um what do you mean?"

He laughs again, "I'm almost there."

"I really want to have a turn."

"You're so funny, have you been around a jester during your travels?" He pulls out and takes hold of her legs, pushing them upwards for deeper penetration.

Elena was a bit upset for she had forgotten that Elves only did missionary and the female was always on the bottom. Everything else was completely unnatural. "Have you heard of the reverse missionary?"

"Trying to test me huh? Yes, unnatural like all the other positions. Don't worry I won't let you down Jewels."

"I'm going to have to open up his world," Elena thought. He was thrusting into her fast but delicately perhaps a little too delicately or maybe this was how her kind was.

"Uh, uh, ohh, Jewels!" He groans as he releases his load into her. He falls and pants. "That was, that was amazing." He staggers on his feet. "I'll be right back."

Elena nods and smiles. "When he gets back I'll show him what I can do." He returns shortly after but Elena's smile fades for he was half dressed.

"Here's some pills. I assume you know what they're for." Elena nods but was speechless upon seeing him clean up she wasn't close to being finished, she only climaxed once.

"Why are you still naked?" He asks.

"Oh no reason, just getting my bearings," she lies. She could not believe this and honestly felt hurt. Thantor would want her naked as long as possible. Is this really how elves perform or maybe it's just lack of it? She didn't know.

"Guess I did really well."

Elena doesn't respond and starts putting in some clothes.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"I really need to get going, I'm late as it is."

Once Elena was dressed she heads out.

"I see you soon," Jason declares.

Elena just smiles and nods.

****

"We're heading out now Annie, see you in a bit," Figaro announces.

"See you two later."

Thantor climbs aboard the food cart and the two set off. "Soon we'll have the whole world in the palm of our orc hands. Too long have the SOTL had their way especially those smug elves," Figaro says bitterly. "I suppose we should thank the Dark Lady but she's still human and even though dark mages have been more or less our allies in the pass they're still only in it for themselves!" Thantor beats his chest. There was no turning back, they were going to put this master plan into action. "It's for the best," he thought.

****

As Elena approaches Mistress Sato's estate she sees Floras fighting with the guards. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I have a few choice words for that bitch but they won't let me see her!"

"Well I can see why. Stop this!"

"No!"

"So you're just gonna pick a fight with anyone because you can't have your way?"

"She encourages this bad behavior!"

Elena sighs and walks towards her.

"Stay back!" Floras yells.

"I'm here to help you!" She approaches the guards with her gripping the handle of her sword. "Get behind me."

Floras nods.

"Watch my back."

"Right!"

Floras and Elena were now back to back but at the last second Elena turns around and puts Floras in a sleeper hold. "There, she's been subdued, I will take her home."

The guards surround her and then Mistress Sato appears. "You're very late! Come and take the unconscious one to a holding cell."

Once they were seated Mistress Sato speaks, "It is sundown! I'm not someone who likes to be kept waiting! Where have you've been?"

"I'm sorry, I was on my way here but I... that lady Floras...I stopped at her companion's clinic."

"Oh I know who you are talking about. Tall dark haired blue eyed handsome elf. You had sex with him didn't you?" Mistress Sato questions with a grin on her face.

"Yes," Elena says with her head down.

"Oh that's fine, just let me know ahead of time."

"Well it wasn't like I well I...."

Mistress Sato laughs. "So tell me how was he?" Elena hesitates. "Speak, speak with conviction. We're in a city of sexual pleasure."

"Well it was good but I wish it was a lot longer and I would have liked to have done some of the work and I don't want to do just missionary."

"Tell me about it, that's the thing about elves, they don't have an open mind, they claim to be wise but slow adept to new situations. So tell me was he your first elf?"

"Yes he was."

"Would you fuck him again or another male elf or maybe you would cast lots with a human male."

"Well I don't know but..."

"Or perhaps you would rather stick to fucking orcs I mean you've been with six of them no my mistake seven."

Elena's eyes widen in horror. "I don't know what you are talking about. To think that I would..."

"Let us drop the façade. You're Elena the fallen captain of Elftoria's black ops unit."

"How, who are you?" Mistress Sato removes her mask. "Hina!"

"The one and only."

"I don't believe it, you're alive!? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I honestly thought you would recognize me, I've been your servant for years. You have to do a better job at disguising yourself. You're just wearing a hood. Floras and Jason maybe adults from a different generation but that doesn't mean others won't figure it out."

"I, I don't know what to say."

"I bet you didn't realize that the play I wrote was about you."

Elena sank into the chair, she knew of the similarities but that was it.

"You even won the green crystal orc phallus."

"Orc phallus? That was an orc phallus?"

"Of course, that green one eyed orc is the first one you slept with. I am also aware that he is here and that you came here with him." Elena sinks deeper into the chair.

"Despite what has happened I am not angry with you Elena nor do I plan to have you arrested. On the contrary I wish to thank you."

"Thank me?"

"Oh yes. It's thanks to you my world was opened. You see Elena orcs have great prowess, far superior to that of a elf or human, that's the reason we had a law that prohibits sexual relations with them. Once an orc cock has been inside of you... Oh I've gotten myself aroused. You don't want anything else."

"Our race is in danger of extinction. The Dark Lady means to purge us all. I've come to learn dark magic in order to beat her and bring back those who have died."

"A noble goal but honestly maybe we deserve to be purged."

"How could you say that?!"

"Listen we brought this upon ourselves, Floras is telling the truth, we've done things that we shouldn't have."

"So we should all suffer just because a few bad eggs?"

"The corruption runs deeper than you know."

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, right now my focus is on the Dark Lady. Come with me Hina."

"What and be your servant again no thanks!"

Elena stares at her hurt.

"Don't get me wrong, serving you was some of the best years of my life but it's time to move on. I'm the mistress now, Mistress Sato. I will help in anyway I can but this is me now."

"I understand Hina, it was great seeing you again."

"You as well Elena." The two hug. "See you soon. One more thing, regardless of the outcome you won't make everybody happy so find your own happiness."

Elena nods, "I'll be taking Floras with me."

"Good."

****

The two set out on their way to the clinic. "Listen about before..."

"Shut up!" Floras snaps.

"You were going to get yourself killed."

"I know the way home."

"I know you do, however the way home for me lies in the same direction."

A cart driven by wolves pulls up and darts start flying at them. Elena unsheathes her sword halfway and blocks the darts. She looks back at Floras who was lying on the ground. She goes to get her but the driver of the cart leaps off, he was dressed in all black, his face conceal by a black mask and he wielded a war hammer. Elena fully unsheathes her sword. The driver stares in awe for he never seen a sword quite like it, glowing like a star but pure red. The two clash while the driver's companion leaps off and grabs Floras.

"No!" Elena shouts and ducks a swing from the war hammer.

The companion puts her in the back of the cart and returns to shoot a dart at Elena but she dodges it and kicks the war hammer user in the chest. She was about to score the deathblow but leaps out the way so another dart misses it mark. "We have to retreat!" The companion says as he shoots another dart. The rider leaps up and runs to the cart.

Elena pursues after him but leaps as a knife is thrown at her by the companion. They take off. "You won't get away!" The wolves had speed but Elena had speed as well, she follows by the rooftops.

She tracks them to an abandon building and watches as the companion removes Floras from the cart and both go inside the building. A second later she leaps to the next building.

****

"That was a close call," Thantor breaths.

"Yeah but that sword, I've never seen anything like it."

Thantor nods. "That was Elena, why did I have to run into her now?" He thought.

Annie comes to meet them. "Is that it, one?"

"There was an elven warrior with a strange sword, she was skillful so we had to retreat. There will be other opportunities," Figaro explains.

"Set her on the table."

Thantor does as ordered.

****

Elena makes her way through a hallway being as quiet as possible. Once she reaches the end she slowly sticks her head out but there was nothing. As she goes deeper she notices that the place was becoming brighter. "Hang on Floras." She continues on, beside her were several statues of orcs in suit of armor. Suddenly she feels that she's being watched and looks behind her but there was nothing. She resumes walking but as she takes a few more steps she hears heavier footsteps. She looks behind her and sees the statues moving. "Oh great how did I not see this coming?" She unsheathes her star sword and cuts down the statues.

"I have your friend," a female orc announces upon appearing. "Drop your sword and she won't be harmed."

Elena hesitates and is hit in the back with a dart and looses consciousness.

She slowly opens her eyes and finds herself strapped to a table. The female orc walks by and notices her. "Oh you're awake? So soon? Pity you could have died peacefully in your sleep without knowing the pain. My name is Annie, too bad you won't remember it."

"Which one of you orc bastards shot me in the back?"

"That was me." Elena turns to see the older male orc coming towards her. "My name is Figaro and the one with the war hammer."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Simple because we hate elves and plan to become immortal," Annie answers.

"What?"

"Yes, we're going to slay the Dark Lady and take the elves' place as the rulers of the western world," Figaro adds.

"Have you heard the legend of the human bat?" Annie asks.

"Yes I've heard of the legend but it's not a legend it's true. And it's the foundation of the dark magic users drinking blood."

"Precisely, we're going to drain you and your friend of all your blood and drink it, that way we will become immortal."

"You orcs are sick!"

"Hey it worked for the human bat so it will work for us."

The door opens, "No sign of the intru..." Thantor's eyes suddenly grew wide as he saw Elena strapped to the table and Elena's eyes stare right back at him.

"This is Thantor, the one who gave me the brilliant idea well more like a reminder of the brilliant idea."

"Um no need to thank me, I just mentioned a mosquito and here we are."

"We meant to get three of your kind but you interfered," Figaro explains. "But don't worry we will get the third one."

"But soon it will be much more than that but don't worry we don't plan to kill off your entire race, who would make a good slave race? There are humans, dwarves and naga but you elves really deserve it."

"But before we get started answer me this, how did you make this sword? It's not like anything I've ever seen?"

"If I tell you will you let me go?"

"Nope."

"Then the dead don't tell tales."

"Indeed they don't," he chuckles.

"It's time!" Annie announces happily.

Figaro raises his dagger to kill Floras but stops. "Thantor you shot this one so you should kill her."

"Oh I couldn't possibly do it you should have the honor."

"Nonsense."

"Hey wait a minute, you shot the warrior so does that mean I should wait?!" Annie exclaims.

"Oh no you're my daughter, my only one, so you shouldn't have to wait. As for you Thantor my soon to be son in law I would be honored if you went ahead and killed her."

"I respectfully decline, you're both professionals, I might mess up so I should really take notes."

"You're right dissection does take skill, we have to make sure all those organs are not damage."

"Wait, hold the fuck up! You're not just planning to drain my blood but gut me open and take my organs?"

"Damn right, every bit of you is worth something. I only wish we could have done this sooner but better late than never so without anymore delay let's get started. Annie, ladies first."

"Alright elf warrior," she says while licking her dagger, "This will only hurt a lot!" She raises her dagger but suddenly screams in agony, blood came gushing out from her body, she looks to see a sword sticking through her and then it went back from where it came from and she drops dead on the floor.

Figaro stares in horror and then looks at the person who did it. "You fuckin bastard!" He grabs his war hammer and swings it at Thantor but he dodges it. He swings it again but Thantor goes to his left and cuts off his hand and while he's screaming in agony, Thantor cuts his head off his shoulders.

He unstraps Elena who was still in shock. "Why did you that?"

"I'm the one who's going to kill you, Elena."

"You could have taken the dagger."

"Elena we're warriors that's not how we do things."

"But they were the orcs that saved you, right?"

"Yes but they were crazy, they weren't going to stop, they already done this to their former orc partner so where did I really stand in all of this if I disagreed. I took care of what would have become a serious problem in the future. Greed is terrible but just imagine if more people knew about how much guts are worth, it would be bloodshed unlike anything we've ever seen before and they wanted to become immortal too."

"But you would have been immortal too."

"Can we really say it would have worked? Magic is what's to blame for that half human half bat creature."

Elena was now in doubt about learning magic. She knew it wasn't a SOTD that was responsible for the human bat creature.

"Now let's get out of here."

"Wait Floras."

Thantor looks her staring at them in shock.

****

The trio escapes but not before setting the whole place on fire. All of the secrets regarding alchemy and immortally were lost.

"Thank you for bringing her back here safely," Jason says happily.

"Of course," Elena beams.

"However I must ask that you never come back here again. You lied to us, you're really Elena the fallen elf warrior," Jason says angrily.

"But..."

"I'm not going to have you arrested but trouble follows wherever you go, tonight proves that. Please go."

"You know why I am here!"

"It doesn't matter, you can't undo the damage you've done, Floras was right. Get out!"

Elena and Thantor depart for Warden Kashin's estate. "What an ungreatful shit!" Thantor says. "I should have left her to burn." Elena gives him a dirty look. "It was just a joke." There was silence and Thantor looks around at the love hotels. "You know we don't have to go the warden's estate tonight." Elena walks faster away from him but he catches up to her. "Did you fuck him?" Elena gives another dirty look but that one couldn't hide the truth. Thantor laughs. Elena throws a punch and Thantor barely dodges it.