The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 11

Story Info
The Dark Lady's Birthday.
14.5k words
4.75
2k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The two make their way to Warden Kashin's estate and once they enter they are surrounded by goblins with crossbows. The two put their hands up and were brought inside to the library where Kashin was waiting. "Take a seat," he orders. They sit and Kashin calls for Charlotte. A second later she appears with a crystal ball and the images play. "You can see the smoke from here. Care to explain? Because we just recently had a fire in Krayt."

Elena and Thantor explain.

"And you didn't think to leave them alive?" Kashin questions.

"They were too dangerous, they weren't going to stop killing," Thantor explains.

Kashin sighs.

"You know something, don't you?" Elena questions.

"Indeed, I just recently learned that the Orc Counsel has begun making moves against the Dark Lady. I didn't want to but I had my position to think about, they would've been invaluable," Kashin explains.

"You bastard!" Elena screams.

"I had no knowledge of them dissecting. You honestly think I would allowed such a thing in the city of pleasure?"

Elena was silent.

"This has to be resolved quickly. The Majin Hai are out and about, they might report this to the Dark Lady considering what happened in Krayt. There was also an attack on the Dark Lady's orc tribute not too far from Krayt, no survivors and the tribute was stolen." Thantor's eyes widen surprise. The warden starts pacing back and forward around the library room. "I got it, alchemy involves powerful liquids some even unstable so they died in a freak accident, problem solved. The Majin Hai won't question it. However, Charlotte might not have been the only one watching. So Elena, for now you are forbidden to leave the estate until my say so."

"What?!"

"As for you Thantor you will depart Dabauchea at sunrise. I would ask you leave right now but it would only make you look suspicious."

"Oh come on, Master, he saved my life!" Elena was shocked that she was actually sticking up for him.

"It's for your own good, both of you, technically I don't know what occurred. I could report you to the Dark Lady and you Thantor you could've murdered them in cold blood and burn the place down."

Thantor was angry.

"Because of your record I will take your side but you must leave, I don't know what drastic measures the Majin Hai or officials of this city will take."

"Very well I shall leave in the morning," Thantor says grimly.

"Good, now that that's settled I will leave for a bit to survey the damage. Good night."

"Wait, Master!" He stops. "I need to ask you something, just the two of us."

"Very well, the rest of you out."

Once they were alone Elena speaks. "Necromancy, I've fought the undead before but can it be used to bring people back from the dead?"

Warden Kashin shakes his head, "I'm afraid it's not possible, the dead cannot come back, you can invoke spirits to talk to, you can use corpses as minions but you cannot bring the dead back into the world of the living. The dead are dead and the living are living."

"I see," Elena says grimly. So Floras was right. "I'm not sure I can continue learning the dark arts."

"Is this about Thantor?"

"No this has nothing to do with him. This is my personal feelings. Black magic involves blood rituals and I almost became one."

"Are you going to give up on killing the Dark Lady?"

"No I'll find a way."

"You do realize that you're no match, right? Even if you train through pure strength she has magic on her side."

Elena was silent.

"Elena, I'll ask you again, stay and be apart of my harem. Put all this talk of slaying the Dark Lady behind you. You'll live in pleasure every day. Here you'll be safe."

"I wasn't meant for harem life. And my people weren't meant to be subjugated."

"At least they'll still be alive."

"Not for long, don't you understand that?"

"Queen Shantora pays tribute, the Dark Lady is not interested in ruling a world full of dead people. Where's the fun in that?"

"Of course she's not interested in that, she interested in a world full of dead elves!"

Silence fell. "Elena your options are limited so choose wisely. And don't think it would be better to learn white magic..."

"I already know," she interrupts. "Learning white magic means I'll be invoking the power of the same Entity. I'll take leave now."

****

Elena was lying on the bed, but she couldn't sleep. "How can I slay the Dark Lady?" She murmurs. She tosses and turns.

She gets up and puts some clothes on and once she's done she sneaks out of the estate.

"I did the right thing," she tells herself. When sunrise came she would depart Dabauchea as well but where? There was no way she could get to her former kingdom Eftoria right now for it was crawling with Majin Hai, all routes were heavily guarded because of the Dark Lady's birthday and all the important guests that were on the way.

She only had two choices, go alone and get as close as possible or travel together

with Thantor. She shuttered at the latter. Going with him meant pestering her for sex. But if she decided to go with him she could kill him but he said he would help her but did she really need his help? Unfortunately yes for he did save her life three times. Two against one was good odds.

She enters a tavern and orders a some elven wine. She sighs and when the drink arrives she gulps in down and orders another. She orders another one but a silver coin is tossed on the table. "That one's on me." She looks to see a man wrapped in bandages. "Hello."

"You're from Krayt?"

"Yes."

"What exactly happened there?"

"Naga, we got out as fast we could but as you can see many of us didn't get out unscathed."

"So why are you treating a total stranger to a drink? Oh wait never mind."

"It's not what you think, my name is Malek and I am looking to hire warriors."

"What makes you think I'm a warrior?"

"You have a sword."

"That's not enough."

"You're right, but I am in desperate need. Join me at my table?"

Elena nods and joins him at the table with three others, all were wrapped in bandages like him.

"This is Galvin, Shanks and Ko." All three men nod.

"I'm Jewels."

"Jewels? The one from the north?" Galvin questions.

"The same."

"Why are you here in this place?" Shanks questions. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Rumors of a relative living here but it is false," she lies.

"I see, I wouldn't want anyone I know living here either."

"But unfortunately we do," Ko says grimly.

"It's only temporarily," Malek assures. "Now on to business. Ms. Jewels, a few days ago some of our people including my sister went to Mount Dwarfense."

"Dwarfense, that's the birthplace of the Dwarfs."

"Yes but as you know, something drove them all out. Legends say that many dwarfs hid their treasures in the mountain, these treasures are not only gold, silver and other precious stones but scrolls of lost history and weapons laced with special abilities to kill the Dark Entity."

Elena eyes widen. "Weapons laced with special abilities to kill the Dark Entity? The mountain was volcanic right?"

"Yes but it's been inactive since the ending of the first age. The dwarfs had secret tunnels in the mountain and since it was a volcano it made sense to hide their treasures there because nobody in their right mind would go to an active volcano. We had pure intentions, we would have used the treasure to rebuild our town but none of them have returned."

"So I'm guessing the SOTD wouldn't help you."

"They forbid anyone from going to the mountain. We plan to let dwarfs know what we've done but if we do it now it would cause an uproar. They would see us only as brigands and wouldn't hesitate to cross into SOTD territory which would start another war."

"If it's forbidden then how did your people get to Mount Dwarfense?"

"There's a secret road that will take us there. I'm prepared to pay you a diamond and you can have whatever share of the treasure you want. So will you help us Ms. Jewels? Will you accept my proposal?"

"Yes I accept."

The men breath a sigh of relief. "Thank you Ms. Jewels."

"You said you needed warriors, right?"

"Yes."

"Well I know of one who can help, he's an orc but I own him a favor and it would help if you had an SOTD who knows the area just in case something should go wrong."

"That's great, let us retire and meet back here at sunrise, is ten a good time?"

"Ten would be fine."

"Good night Ms. Jewels."

"Good night," the other three say in unison.

****

Felicia was on the castle wall looking down at the dark forest with a grim look on her face. "I knew I would find you here."

She looks to see the soldier in training Arthur approaching. "Oh hey," She says grimly. "I assume you already know who we're up against?"

"Tomorrow you fight the Yeägers."

"Yeah they're stronger than us, I feel that tomorrow is my last day in this life."

"I...I don't believe that, you'll come back, you have to! Without you I... I won't have anyone to talk to."

"There will be other people."

"They won't be you!"

Felicia blushes but looks away.

"Felicia I..."

"Don't!"

"Why not?"

"Because if you do it would be contradicting want you said."

"How's confessing contradicting myself?"

"Because you wait till now to confess."

"Should it not give you more determination to survive?" Felicia was silent and tears start streaming down. "I know everyone thinks you're weird but I like you just the way you are, a woman who fell here from another world. How I wish I could visit your world. No I want to, I want to go to your world with you." She turns to him but is shocked to see how close he was to her. "I'm sorry I'll leave."

"Will you kiss me?"

"Eh?"

"I never kissed a guy before so will you do it?"

"Yes." He approaches her and both close their eyes and kiss on the lips. "So did you like it."

Felicia breaths in and out. "Kiss me again." They share another kiss and then another and then it escalated from the lips to tongues in each other's mouths. "Tomorrow could be..."

"No," he shook his head.

"We have two hours before we go to our individual quarters." They make their way to her slave quarters which was not unusual. They kiss again and start removing each other's clothes. Once they were done Felicia lays on the bed. "I'm ready Arthur." He climbs on top of her and they kiss. He begins caressing her mounts. "How are my breasts?"

"They're lovely."

"Are you sure they're not too small?"

"Small breasts are good too."

"You may... You may suck on them."

A moan escapes her lips as he licks the cherry red nipple of her right breast while continuing to caress the left. He switches mounts. He begins pinching and twisting her right and he releases her tit and kisses her neck.

"Oh Arthur!"

"I'm putting it in now."

"Ok."

Once it's in her love hole he begins thrusting.

"Slow please."

"Ok."

She gasps and puts and arm around his neck. Tears begin flowing from her eyes.

"Shall I stop?"

"Just for a second," she winces.

"It's a blessing you made it this far being a virgin."

"I'm weird, ugly and was expected to be dead during basic training."

"Well I think you're very beautiful."

"You may continue but go slow," she smiles.

"Alright." He resumes thrusting.

She gasps and moans. "You may pick up speed."

"I love you, Felicia."

She kisses him.

"How does it feel?"

"It feels great, I does hurt at first but it's getting better." He continues his nice rocking motion. "Oh god this is amazing, I.. I don't know how much longer I can last."

"It you want me to stop I'll stop."

"No keep going, the way you've been going." They both moan and groan. "I wish this could never end."

"It won't."

They share another kiss and she wraps her legs around him. "You may increase speed," she says happily. He kisses her face cheek and starts sucking on her neck. "Oh god, oh god!"

He thrusts faster and faster, "Oh I'm gonna! Do you want me to inside?"

"Yes do it!" He thrusts ten more times and both of them climax together.

Felicia awakens and looks around for Arthur but he was not there. "It was a dream," she murmurs sadly and cries.

****

A human maid enters the room, "Good morning My Dark Lady, your bath will be ready shortly and your breakfast is cooking as we speak."

"That's great," she says unenthusiastically.

"Um, well..."

"Take your leave!" She spat.

"Yes your majesty." She hurries out room.

"What a disgusting dream, I even came!" She thought. She leaves her room and head the bathroom. She strips out of her bed clothes and takes time to admire her naked body in the mirror. "I'm weird, ugly and was expected to be dead during basic training," she thought.

"Well I think you're very beautiful," recalled the voice of Arthur.

"Yes I was weird, ugly and expected to die." Her eyes fell to her boobs. "I remember when I barely had any but look at them now." She starts caressing her mounts. "Perhaps it's time I moved on. Perhaps I should consider finding a new lover but I honestly didn't think it would take this long to conquering the Western Land. Even with the power I have it still wasn't enough. How long will it take to conquer the East and North? The South isn't a problem but who knows, those who resist me may flee there for a desperate last stand." A moan escapes her lips as she pinches and twists her cherry red nipples. "Guard, fetch me my dagger!"

The guard hurries to her a room, he didn't know why she needed it but dare not question the her. He returns a few minutes later. "Here you are my Dark Lady."

"Thank you, you may take your leave." The guard bows and leaves. Once the door was closed she turns her attention to the dagger. She gives the the pommel some saliva and gets on knees with her ass in the air. She sighs happily as she inserts into her pussy. She gasps and bites her upper lip. She pulls the dagger out and starts rubbing it against her ass and clit. She licks her juice off the pommel and sucks on in. She makes smacking noises. She inserts it back in. She increases the thrusts of the pommel and moans loudly. She cares not if the people inside her fortress could hear her, she was the Dark Lady and even she had needs.

Her left hand continues to work the dagger while her right plays with her right breast. A second later she lifts up her breast to her mouth and begins licking her nipple. She sticks her whole mouth on her nipples and sucks herself. She releases her breast and switches hands and then gives her left breast the same attention she gave the right. After another thrust she pulls the dagger out and wipes the cum on her breasts and resumes licking and sucking one at a time.

She continues working the pommel in and out in and out, "Oh gods!" She climaxes and takes the dagger out and watches it grows. Erector I was done but she wasn't. She approaches the bath water and with one hand she causes the water to shoot at her pink slit. "Hmmmm." She groans happily. She increases the pressure, getting herself all good and wet.

She enters the bath water and baths herself. Her ass was once flat but now thanks to her power she had a bubble butt. She wipes the soap all over and inserts her wet fingers inside her. "Oh shit!" She groans again. Her other hand makes contact with her asshole. "Oh!" She's able to three fingers inside and picks up the pace. "It's good to be the Dark Lady," she sighs happily after having another orgasm.

After she was clean and dressed, Felicia sits down and eats her birthday breakfast. "So what's on the agenda today?"

"Well Ma'am, weather is warm, no rain and everything couldn't be better. Oh and happy birthday," the head servant answers.

"Thank you."

****

Debauchea

Elena wakes up bright and early. She was was happy because in a few hours she would have extra weapons to kill the Dark Lady, it wasn't going to be a wasted day. She washes up and then proceeds to Thantor's room. She knocks on the door but no answer. She kicks door open which startles him.

"I'm leaving ok, there's no need for the rude awakening."

"We have a mission."

"Mission? We?"

"Yes I'm cutting the Warden loose."

"You are?"

"Yes I'm a going to the land of Dwarfense."

"Dwarfense!? Elena that's a dangerous place not even the SOTD venture there."

"Yes I know but I'm being paid with not only a diamond, but with whatever treasures the mountain has such as magic weapons."

"Ok I am confused, do you want to learn magic or not?"

"I don't but I'm not opposed to using magical weapons. The people who asked needed additional warriors so since I owe you I decided to include you."

"You could have just fucked me."

Elena rolls her eyes, "Were you not listening!? We can keep whatever treasure we find!"

Thantor sighs, "Fine I'll go."

"Like you would have said no anyway," Elena couldn't help but smirk. "Those people from Krayt are here and some of them went to the mountain to search for the treasure in order to rebuild Krayt and have not returned so we're going to discover their fate."

"What if there's no treasure, what if the dwarves took it when they were driven out or got looted?"

"I'll keep the diamond so there's not really much of a lose lose in this. So grab your stuff and let's go. We're meeting at the Golden Love Tavern."

"Golden Love Tavern? Oh I see you were very busy last night," Thantor smirks.

"I only went there to get a drink you perverse buffoon!"

Thantor just laughs and gets ready. Elena goes to her room and pack what little she had. Once she's done she meets up with Thantor and they leave. "Definitely won't miss this place or Debauchea." She hops on Grayfang and Thantor smiles happily for once again Elena's big boobs were pressed against his back. They set off.

****

"Alright we're here." The two head inside the Golden Love Tavern. Elena scans the place and spots four bandage wrapped men and joins them.

"Good morning Jewels, sleep well?" Malek asks.

"Yes I had a great night. Good morning to you all. This is Thantor, the warrior I was telling you about."

"It's a pleasure. I'm Malek and these are my comrades Galvin, Shanks and Ko. Here's a diamond for you as a payment, sir."

"I thank you."

"Where's everyone else?" Elena asks.

"We're meeting them. Let us go."

As soon they step out Grayfang growls at the four. "Easy!" Thantor says calmly. The four mount their horses and set off with Thantor following.

A half hour later they were at their destination which was a normal inn. They dismount and head inside. The owner nods at them. "This way," Malek says, ushering them inside a room.

"Huh? There's nothing in here," Elena notices. Two bandage wrapped females appear and one of them begins to unwrap. Once the bandages was off the face Elena's eyes widen in horror. "Nesa!" As she spoke a knife was pressed against her throat.

"No sudden moves, orc!" Malek warns. "Hand over your weapons!" Thantor does this. "Now move!"

Thantor was thrown into a room while Elena was taken to another room. Her star sword and Elfen knife was taken and she was force into a chair and bound. She watches as each person unwrapped the bandages off their face. She could see that they were badly burnt and Jetkins had no hair. Nesa looked far better than the rest but she notices the other female refuse to unwrap. There were eight of them in total.

"Well aren't you surprised?" Nesa questions.

"Of course and I was deeply saddened about what happened but..."

"Oh is that supposed to us feel better!" Nesa snaps.

"That intense blood lust I felt yesterday, that was you following me wasn't it?"

"Indeed it was me."

"How did you find me?" Nesa throws a hood at her.

Elena's eyes widen in surprise.

"That's right! After you blew up the ship we were stranded at sea for days but I held on to it. Amazingly it was on a piece of wood all that time, no water to wash away your foul stench! Ironically it was the Deep Ones who saved us, however at a price."

frog7
frog7
133 Followers