The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Please don't continue this meaningless battle!" Queen Shantora pleads and gets on her knees. "I now know the truth about what my people have done to the race of men as well as you, I also know what really happened to my dad." She looks at Elena and then the Dark Lady. "On behalf of my people I am sorry, Dark Lady Felicia. You lost your lover in the same manner as mine but even though I should be angry and hate you I don't in fact I pity you. My husband and I were vaguely aware of the gladiatorial games, the Madam showed me his innocence but I cannot excuse the sin that one of my forefathers started, if you want to punish someone please punish me and let it be the end of it."

The Dark Lady smiles, "Such resolve, very well then!" She raises her finger and fires a beam at Queen Shantora but Jetkins leaps in the way. The others gasps in horror.

"Why did you that?!" Queen Shantora questions.

"You're our queen, the last elf of royal blood. We need you...I'm sorry for... I deceived you...cough... I placed a body double...I cough, cough lost faith in you..."

"Jetkins you fool!" Nesa thought.

Prince Maximus approaches Queen Shantora and checks Jetkins' pulse but he was gone.

"Apology accepted, Queen Shantora. But unfortunately Elena, you're a threat to me so you can either bend the knee of loyalty to me right now and give me the remaining power you have or be destroyed."

"Please Elena, bend the knee, I want this to end!" Queen Shantora pleads.

"Such a weak queen!" Nesa thought.

"I refuse to live under your rule! I won't help you in your conquest!"

"Well I guess I have my answer."

The Dark Lady starts shooting energy bolts but Elena deflects them with her star sword. She speeds in but the Dark Lady dodges her attacks. Thantor attempts to take her from behind but she dodges and punches him.

Captain Nesa approaches Queen Shantora. "Your Majesty, you are weak! I won't follow you anymore. Come Prince, we have to slay the Dark Lady to avenge your sister." He nods. She looks back at Shantora, "We will succeed where you've failed."

"Captain..."

"Shut up! I've had enough of you!"

Nesa pulls out three arrows that start glowing white and fires them at the Dark Lord who puts up a shield but they shatter it and she's struck and falls to the floor. Elena raises her sword but the Dark Lady kicks her in the stomach.

The Dark Lady gets up and starts shooting energy bolts at Nesa but she dodges them. Prince Maximus, armed with a magic sword, comes at her. "Your betrayal will cost you Hyperia as well as your life!" She suddenly dodges a magic spear thrown by Malek and another magic arrow by Nesa. She grabs Prince Maximus' sword with one hand and pulls it from him. She trips him and was about to finish him off but Malek reaches her. She catches his magic sword and slices both his hands off and then slices him in half.

"Malek!"

"You're next, Maximus!" She suddenly jumps, dodging a green beam blast by Elena. She lands right next to Elena and smiles. She kicks Elena in the face which sends her flying into Thantor. She takes an arrow in the chest and then another and another and one in the head but she pulls them out.

"What?!" Nesa exclaims. Nesa fires more arrows into the Dark Lady but they do nothing. "I don't..." Before Nesa could finish her sentence she was cut down and her magic bow was broken.

"Your efforts are naught!" The Dark Lady declares and destroys the remaining magical weapons and proceeds to beat them one by one.

"I don't understand," Nesa gasps. "The magic weapons we managed to find should have done the job."

"I've killed many mages and mighty warriors armed with magical weapons and armor so you're no different just insignificant."

Elena staggers on to her feet. "It's not over!"

"Really now?" She says flatly. "You could've played dead and I would have given you the benefit of the doubt."

"Sure you would." Elena starts glowing red and then she unleashing red energy balls. The Dark Lady starts dodging her attacks. For five minutes she shot red energy balls and then her green beams but the Dark Lady dodges them all. Elena uses her speed to catch up to the Dark Lady and blasts her. "Got you!" She starts unloading beam and ball into her. "And now for the coup de grâce!" She takes off into the air, glows white and a second later she unleashes a gigantic energy shaped cube and drops it on the Dark Lady.

Everyone save Elena diverted their eyes for the energy was too bright. The energy disappears and Elena was breathing hard, she spots the Dark Lord's mangled unmoving body. Her laughs were hoarse and she was wheezing. She begins to walk slowly.

The Dark Lady rises and looks at Elena while spitting out some blood. "So good to see you again," she smiles.

Everyone save Madam Discobra were in shock. Elena's body was trembling, her sword drops from her hand. "I..impo...impossible," she stammers.

Before Elena could react the Dark Lady was in her face and cups her chin. "I was toying with you the entire time. Look at you, so tired, pathetic?" She head butts Elena. "You really should have waited, you've had this power for roughly five hours, I've had my power for almost three years now. This isn't something you can learn to control in a few hours. It's takes time, I figured a warrior of your caliber would know that." She tosses Elena across the room and proceeds to kick her in the stomach. "Your hatred for me has clearly blinded you."

"You..you were...going to...gen...geno...cide us elves," she explains weakly.

"Well I thought about it but decided against it, Queen Shantora is providing me with gifts. I merely wanted to reduce your numbers so would understand the pain you caused me and everyone else. Your people are true hypocrites. You alter history to suit your convenience, you preach this bullshit about peace, love and justice but yet you start the gladiatorial games. Beautiful on the outside ugly on the inside. But alas, Queen Shantora has done the one thing no elf has done since I've got here. She apologized to me on behalf of her ancestors so all has been forgiven well once I've killed you then all will be forgiven."

The Dark Lady resumes beating the shit out of Elena. "You would have been dead by now if it wasn't for the dark power inside of you but not for long. You know I've tossed a few energy balls here and there but you, you were tossing them back like crazy, depleting all your energy. If you waited then this fortress wouldn't be standing. Everyone would have been dead in fact reduced to nothingness save myself, Madam Discobra and you. Why do you think I told everybody to leave." She picks Elena up by her hair and hurls her into the ceiling.

"Madam, you have to stop this," Queen Shantora pleads.

"Why?"

"Elena was your student right?"

"So is Felicia. My policy is not to get attached to any of my students. You think they were the only ones? I've had many."

"You're cruel!" Queen Shantora says angrily.

"Tell me something I don't know."

Queen Shantora gives her a scowl.

"Do you wish to fight me?" Queen Shantora looks away. "Be silent and watch the battle then."

The Dark Lady summons an energy rope and with it she pulls Elena out of the ceiling and down to the floor. Elena coughs up blood. "Still alive, huh? Good because I'm not done with you yet." She points her finger and shoots Elena with a lightning bolt and she screams in agony. The Dark Lady smirks and fires again and again. Ten minutes later she ceases her attack. Elena was still breathing. "I grow bored of this so I'll just finish you off."

Elena struggles to raise her hand. The Dark Lady shakes her head. "I'm going to kill you."

"Plea..pleas..please let...me sp..speak."

"Last words, huh? I don't think so!" She raises her hand.

"Sorry...My sword...kill me."

"What?"

"I'm sorry...for what, cough, cough, befell you." Elena points to her star sword. "Kill...me."

"You're sorry and you want me to kill you with your own sword?"

"Ye...yes..cough..cough."

"Very well."

The Dark Lady picks up the star sword and approaches Elena. The others could do nothing but watch. The Dark Lady raises the star sword.

"I WISH THE DARK LADY FELICIA LOST HER POWERS AND WAS BACK IN HER WORLD!"

"What?!"

With her remaining strength Elena flies to Felicia and seizes the star sword. The Dark Lady turns around and raises her hand only to see it slowly disintegrating. "No, no, no!" She screams. "I don't wanna go back! I was a somebody here!"

"It seems like it's taking some time so I'll say what I have to say. I am truly sorry about what happen to you. I didn't want to believe in the power of the star sword so I sought other means. I could have wished your powers away and gutted you like a pig in fact I wanted to but I looked at the situation from your perspective and Queen Shantora was able to forgive you despite everything she lost."

Tears starts streaming from Felecia. She was thinking about her friends and lover. "I did keep my promise though." She starts walking towards her throne. They could no longer see her feet but could hear them. By the time she reaches her throne only her head had remained. She sighs sadly and sits down and makes one final throne pose. She closes her eyes.

The Dark Lady was no more.

They stood in silence for they waited for her to return but she didn't. She was gone for good.

"Congratulations, Elena you sly fox," Madam Discobra claps. "So what will you do now?"

Elena looks at her star sword, it was dim, she wasn't sure what to make of it. "My original plan was to bring back everyone but I realized that necromancy couldn't do what I wanted. Still I wonder with this sword, would it still count as necromancy but now that I know the truth of what happened why would I want to bring any of them back?" She looks at Queen Shantora. "She deserves to be happy," she thought. "I wish Prince Gai of Dingin was alive and back here!"

Queen Shantora's eyes widen in surprise and a nude male elf appears. Queen Shantora races to him and indeed it was husband. She checks his pulse and he was alive and she cries tears of joy.

"It worked, I can't believe it worked!" Elena thought and looks at her sword again and saw it was dimmer. "Wishing must drain its power," she thought. "Should I wish for something else? Nay I'll save it." She looks back at Madam Discobra and smiles. "I've decided to succeed Felicia."

Queen Shantora and the others couldn't believe what they just heard.

"I will bring the elves back on top."

"No Elena, not like this, not like this!" Queen Shantora begs.

Prince Maximus staggers to his feet. "I won't let you do this!"

"What can any of you do to stop me, huh? Nothing!" She turns to Madam Discobra "Madam, I need you for a moment, please," she extends her hand.

"Yes sure." She walks towards Elena and then there was red flash and her head fell off.

They were all in shock once again. "I told you I would put an end to this cycle!" Elena spits on the corpse. A second later Elena starts groaning in pain and then she falls on the floor.

"Elena you bitch, how dare you kill my Harbinger of Chaos! You knew she was my moving attachment to the physical world!" The Dark Entity screams.

Elena starts screaming in agony. Queen Shantora and Thantor race to her. "Elena what's wrong?!" Shantora exclaims worriedly. They look at her face and Queen Shantora gasps upon seeing a third eye emerge from her forehead.

"The...Dark...Entity...trying...possess meeeee!" She gasps. "I don't...belong to...you!" Shantora and Thantor are recoiled by an energy wave.

"What do we do?" Queen Shantora asks worriedly.

"Nothing.....can...do," Elena struggles to say.

Elena charges at Queen Shantora and knocks her down, she raises her sword but Thantor grabs her from behind. "Get out of here!"

Elena recoils him back.

"This body is mine!" The Entity declares.

"NO!" Elena turns her star sword onto herself. Thantor and Queen Shantora stood there once again in shock. She screams in demonic agony and thrust the sword deeper into her. Black blood came gushing out and she collapses.

Thantor catches her. "Elena! Elena stay with me! Warden!"

"Don't," Elena says wearily. "I don't want...l'm a warrior."

"No! You, me we're supposed to...I. Damn you! You can't do this to me!"

"Big Sis," Queen Shantora says sadly and starts crying.

Elena smiles and closes her eyes.

A figure suddenly appears on a pale yellowish green horse. The figure removes a cloak which was the same color as the horse. They all see it has a skull for a face.

"It's Death!" Prince Maximus exclaims.

He dismounts and takes Madam Discobra's body and then returns for Elena.

"Wait what are you doing?" Thantor demands.

"What does it look like I'm doing? If I don't take these two particular corpses the madness would start back over."

"What?" Nesa questions after being silent for so long.

"This battle was being watched all over, if people find the corpses they will fight over the power they possess and will be possessed," Death explains. "Now I bid you all a good night." He mounts his steed and disappears.

Queen Shantora wept loudly. "It's ok," Thantor assured. He reaches for Elena's star sword. "I wish the Elf warrior called Elena was alive and back here!"

They wait a few minutes but Elena didn't appear.

"What happened?! I don't understand!"

Death appears again. "Nice try orc but you cannot wish her back."

"Why not?!" Queen Shantora demands. "My husband was brought back to me!"

"Your husband was in the Upperworld, however Elena is in the Underworld and once there you can never come back."

"Why is she there?!"

"She sold her soul to the Dark Entity. Elena had been trained by his daughter so he spoke to her through the tainted lava. Once she killed Dark Lady Felicia she knew Madam Discobra would return to the world of the living however she wasn't expected her to return so soon," Death explains. "Farewell once again."

Queen Shantora falls to her knees and cries.

Thantor was flabbergasted. "You're really gone, Elena." He shed a tear but didn't let the others see him.

****

Underworld

Elena opens her eyes. She looks at her body and realizes she was her normal self again.

"Welcome elf bitch! You're going to spend eternity here!" The Dark Entity declares and she was suddenly impaled and died.

She awakens a few minutes later and looks around and sees nothing but a wasteland filled with fire like a forge or the inside a volcano but much, much worst and she could hear people moaning and groaning in agony. The fire was the only thing making light for it was darkness everywhere.

She suddenly spots a blue demon approaching. Her eyes widen in horror. "It's the dream! So the dream was a vision of the future!" She falls to her knees with tears streaming. She knew she made the biggest mistake in her former life.

The blue nude demon now stood over her, she was horrified but resign to her fate. She takes its huge cock into her mouth. She bobs her head and then takes it out and lick the tip. She licks the balls and shaft. She puts it back in her mouth and plays with the balls. The blue demon groans in pleasure. "This is what I deserve," Elena thought. She looks at the demon smiling at her and second later he groans and releases his load into her mouth. She gulps down his demonic seed without spilling a single drop. He pulls his cock out leaves her.

Once he was out of sight she puts her finger into mouth and pukes the demon seed up. Vines suddenly emerge from the ground and wrap her arms and legs and another one appears and whips her. "Clean it up!" The Dark Entity barks and throws her on the ground.

She groans and proceeds to lick up her own vomit. Once she's done she could see more demons approaching, there were at least two-hundred of them. She does nothing but wait. There was no use running especially when vines could appear out of nowhere.

One appears and she begins servicing him at once in the same manner as the first one. Once he's hard, the demon pulls out of her mouth and wanks himself until he erupts however only a little of his load got in her mouth, the rest was on the right side of her face and eye.

Two reach her. They both went into her mouth. This was her first time taking two at the same time, not even with the red orcs had she done this. She slowly bobs her head in order to accommodate their thickness. She begins stroking both of them in order to get done as quickly as possible.

Another one approaches and grabs her left hand so she could stroke him. Elena has no choice but to alternate her right hand in order to finish the two in her mouth but then another one shows up and grabs her right hand. She was in tight spot now. She had to increase her head thrusting.

More began to show and many begin stroking themselves in anticipation. The two in her began to groan and they release their loads in her mouth. It was too much for her, her eyes bulged, she tries to pull out but they refuse to let her go. She had no choice but to swallow as much as she could. She couldn't breath, her eyes teared up and a second later she's dead again.

A few minutes later she was alive again and the two grin and leave while the two who had her hands cum on her.

"Ok elf bitch, it's my turn!" A purple demoness declares and pulls her by her blond hair and forces her face into her purple ass. "Lick my ass!" Elena had tears in her eyes but complies with the order. She spreads the female's asscheeks apart and slowly inserts her tongue in. "Oh, ahhhhh, yes, elf, keep it coming!"

The demons howl and cheer.

One demon appears and shoves his cock into her elven cunt. Elena groans as it enters her, she didn't know if it was pain or pleasure. The demon increases his thrusts forcing Elena's face deeper into the ass of the demoness. Elena does her best to keep licking while the demoness masturbates.

A few minutes later the demoness pulls Elena out and inserts her cum dripping fingers into Elena's mouth. "You may not like it now but soon you will, eternity is a long time." The demon cums inside of her and both leave.

A red demoness appears and orders Elena on her back. She sits on Elena's face and another demon mounts her and begins titty fucking her. Elena does her best to breath, she never did this before. She suddenly feels a wet finger in her ass. She was being ass fucked by a finger and the same hand fingers her cunt.

The demoness cums on Elena's face after some time has passed and she leaves. More come and she strokes two of their cocks. The demon riding her tits cums and it spreads to her entire neck. The demon in her ass pulls it's fingers out, pulls her legs upwards and puts his cock in her ass. A demoness straddles Elena and eats out her pussy.

The two demons in front cum on her and leave and two more take their place. Elena cums and the demoness licks up her elven pussy juice and then climes off and leaves. The demon cums inside her ass and takes his place in the front and expands the size of his cock so it goes inside her mouth.

After more time had pass a gold demon with two cocks appear and takes Elena's pussy and ass. It proceeds to slap her breasts and pinch her arrowhead hard nipples. It wasn't long before it came simultaneously in both holes.

The demons howl and cheer.

Three demonesses appear but these had phallus sculptures and on them were chain cuffs and the chains themselves were tied around their crotch. "We call them strap ons," one of the demoness explains. "Slide your elf cunt into it, bitch!"

Elena complies with the order. Once the phallus was inside her the other two take their positions. One enters her ass and other her mouth. They begin pounding her. Several demons cheer. It was slow at first but each one increase their thrusting. All three thrust forward into her from all three ends and care not if it hurt her.