The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Price?"

"Yes there were ten of us originally who survived but the two women who were with us had to go live with the Deep Ones and bare their offspring."

"Their names were Serena and Veronica. They were my royal guards," the other female explains.

"Royal guards? Who are you?"

"I am Princess Maxine, heiress to throne of Hyperia. With me is my brother Maximus and our royal guard Malek whom you are already acquainted with. Also you've met Gavin, Shanks and Ko, they're sailors who were on board The Supreme, the ship you destroyed along with my other guardsman and their captain and the rest of the crew!"

"After making it to dry land we were given provisions including a hound to track you down! Of course we could not simply enter for our appearance would have drawn unwanted attention so we burned Krayt and posed as refugees. Those naga either killed or drove most of the people away so it was easy to burn."

"You are a complete disgrace! To come here and live out immortality as a harlot!" Jetkins screams.

"You're wrong, I didn't come here for that."

"You're apart of the Mage warden's harem!"

"I was his apprentice!"

"What?"

"I was trying to learn black magic to slay the Dark Lady."

"You bitch!" Nesa roars and slaps her and grabs her by the collar. "Why?! Why?! Even though there are no elven mages left there are still human SOTL mages!"

"You all attacked me without giving me a chance to explain anything, doesn't that answer your question? It was a bet approaching the warden that I knew would work, I just didn't know his home was in this awful place. I wanted to learn necromancy so I could bring everyone back. But it was all vain but it doesn't change the fact that I've come back to slay the Dark Lady."

They gaze at her in awe.

"Lies, deceit!" Nesa yells and slap her two more times. "You're nothing but a liar, a traitor and a harlot for orcs!" Nesa punches her causing the chair to fall and starts kicking her and the rest save Princess Maxine join in.

Elena does her best to protect herself but it was no good. "This is it," she thought. "I'm going to die like a dog!" A whistle stops them. They turn to the princess. "Maybe we've been going about this the wrong way."

"What do you mean?" Nesa questions.

"Well it's true we did attack her without hearing her out. She's wants to stop the Dark Lady. We have a common enemy, perhaps we should join forces with her."

"She's a traitor! She sold us out for orc cock! Do you not understand that!?"

"That's not true! What I did was for self preservation!"

"See you said it right there!"

"No, you know what I meant!"

"Do I?"

"What happened to me and the Dark Lady's rising just happen to coincide. I tried to stop Felicia before she became the Dark Lady!"

"Nesa, Jetkins, listen to me, she plotting genocide against our people!"

"What?" Jetkins exclaims.

"She really hates our kind. Think about it, there's only one elven kingdom left, our people are scattered and hounded by orcs and a great number of us have been driven to Debauchea. She's also getting ready to invade the other lands and has started recruiting. Many of our people will no doubt join for they wish for a better life but she will send all of them to the front lines as fodder!"

Nesa starts instantly recalls everything she told Queen Shantora before she left. She sheaths her sword. "Get her up and take her to the room with the orc." Malek and the sailors take Elena away.

Elena is shoved into the room and the men leave and lock the door. "Are you ok?" Thantor asks.

"I'll be fine." She looks around. "Why haven't you broken out yet? With your strength you could have easily broken through that door."

"It has some sort spell seal on it, something you as a warrior should know."

Elena glares at him and hit the wall with her fist. "Jason was right, trouble always follows me."

"Now, now you've been in tougher spots but you're still alive after all."

"I'm going to rest for a bit. Don't touch me!"

****

"We need to make a decision," Jetkins states.

"I vote we kill her," Nesa says.

The three sailors nod in agreement.

"I do agree with you, but my sister is right, we do have a common enemy," Prince Maximus says.

"What about the Orc Thantor, do we really need him? He's the very one who corrupted Elena!"

"Unfortunately yes, we can't accomplish our goal without him."

She growls and hits the wall.

"Mr. Jetkins what do you think?" Princess Maxine asks.

"As much as I hate to admit it we're going to need them both. How many other orcs will agree to help us and Elena was the finest warrior in Elftoria."

"I'm just as a good as her!" Nesa snaps.

"Yeah but still we need all the help we can get. Once we kill the Dark Lady we can get rid of both of them at our convenience."

"He's right, they would have served their purpose," Prince Maximus agrees.

"Very well," Nesa sighs. "What say the rest of you?"

"Aye," the sailors reply in unison.

"Let's be ready to move out in an hour," Prince Maximus says and everyone nods in agreement.

****

"I'm surprised, Princess. I expected this from Jetkins, even your brother but you. I'm impressed," Nesa complements.

"I will be queen of Hyperia one day, recognizing opportunities is something I must do. Even if I have to rule with a concealed face," she says bitterly.

"Once we get back to Dingin your face will be fixed, we'll find a mage." She puts her hand around the princess's waist and pulls her close and plants a kiss on her burnt black lips.

Princess Maxine responds with a kiss of her own. They start caressing each other and then Nesa starts removing the princess's bandages. She was badly scared, in fact the worst of them. In contrast to Nesa who suffered a small burn wound on the face and the rest covered her back.

Both get on the bed and resume kissing. The princess lies on her back and Nesa kisses her navel and goes upward. She kisses both breasts. Maxine moans as Nesa goes back down and kisses her clit. She begins fingering Maxine's royal cunt. Nesa smiles and licks her juice.

Nesa crawls up to Maxine and places her elven hairless cunt on Maxine's burnt face. "This could have been you, Elena," she thought. She bites her upper lip as Maxine eats her cunt. Nesa plays with her nipples, twisting and pulling. Maxine takes over the nipple play.

A second later Nesa climbs off and lies back on the on bed and Maxine starts kissing her cunt. "So beautiful and warm!" She goes upwards and kisses Nesa on the lips and then neck. Nesa smacks Maxine's asscheeks, one at a time. Maxine goes back down and devours Nesa's cunt. "I wish mine could be like yours. So hairless and smooth."

"Really? Because I think I would enjoy shaving it," Nesa giggles. Nesa's hands now grips the princess's hair and forces her in deeper. "Oh!" A few minutes later Nesa releases Maxine's head and pushes her on her back. Nesa was on top again, she enjoyed being on top. As an elf this was her rightful position and despite being royalty Maxine understood and accepted it.

Nesa begins grinding into Maxine. She lowers herself and dangles her tits in Maxine's face. She gropes them and takes the left one in her mouth. "Oh god yes, yes, yes!" Nesa moans loudly. Maxine switches breasts. Nesa picks up the pace with the grinding.

"I can't get enough of your breasts," Maxine moans.

"Yes I love yours too, in fact you're a great lover."

Tears start streaming from Maxine. "Oh thank you."

Nesa gets off of her and turns around and starts eating Maxine. Maxine caresses Nesa's thighs and then moves upwards to her asscheeks. She inserts her tongue back in, she goes for Nesa's hard clit. "Such perfection," Maxine murmurs happily. She removes her tongue and starts licking the ass flesh. She parts Nesa's asscheeks and begins licking her asshole causing Nesa to purr.

Nesa removes her mouth and sticks her fingers back in. "We don't have much time left so let's finish each other off now." Nesa sits back on Maxine's face and grinds her hips. "Ugh! That's right get your tongue all the way in there." She increases the speed of her grinding and fingering of the princess's royal cunt. "Oh gods!" She screams. Her body was having convulsions. "Almost there!" She hisses and pinches Maxine's clit. She rubs with one hand while the other was still fingering. The princess's body starts convulsing. They moaned and groaned loudly. They weren't sure if the men could hear them nor did they care for they were having the time of their lives. "Oh gods! I'm cumming! Ahhhhhhh!" She gushes all over the princesses' face. Her face lands between the princess's legs and she rubs her face. It was too much for the princess who starts writhing and locks her legs around Nesa's head. She screams and squirts on Nesa's face.

Both women were panting happily.

"We need to start getting ready," Princess Maximus reminds Nesa. "So once the Dark Lady is defeated what do you plan to do?"

"Once the Dark Lady is dead everyone will see that I was right and Queen Shantora was wrong and I will oust her. Once that's done I'll become queen and you and I will merge our two kingdoms together," she explains and cups the princesses' chin.

"But what we're doing, Hyperia has a law against it."

"The world is changing so it makes sense that we change along with it."

"But I'm expected to produce an heir." Nesa rolls her eyes. "It would be better if we have an alliance and meet anytime we wish." Nesa begins to put on her clothes. She wasn't happy. "What would you have me do? What about you, won't you need a successor?"

"Not necessarily, I can pick one."

"Well it's different for me."

"We'll talk about this later, right now we have an objective to complete."

****

"Alright you two out! Nice and slow!" Shanks barks. Elena exits the room first and then Thantor.

"You both are quite lucky," Nesa says.

"Why?" Elena questions.

"We wanted to kill you both straight away but like Princess Maxine says it's better if we join forces now. Thantor, you will take us to Dwarfense!"

"Dwarfense, you were serious about that?"

"Yes. We overheard a dwarf bitching about his problems. Apparently he and a small party were supposed to go there but the party backed out so that's where we came up with the idea but unfortunately we do need a SOTD to see us through."

"If that was for real then I want my diamond my back!" Elena yells.

"They was a fake, dropped by swindlers. People want pleasure but don't want to pay for it," Gavin explains.

"Elena, take off your clothes!" Nesa barks.

"What?!"

"Do it or else!"

"Nesa, what are you..."

"Let me handle this!"

Elena hesitates but removes her clothes.

"Put this sack over her head and bind her hands." Gavin does as he's ordered.

"Don't make any sudden moves orc!" Shanks barks.

"Is this really necessary?" Prince Maximus asks.

"I assure you it is. We can't trust her!"

"I see your point, she's a traitor after all."

"Alright let's go."

"Move it orc!" Shanks barks and pushes him.

****

They made their way through the streets of Dabauchea. They were arranged with Thantor in front temporarily, Princess Maximus and Malek following closely, Princess Maxine and Nesa behind them and everyone else was in the rear. Elena was being pulled by Nesa, aside from the sack over her head she had on nothing but boots. People would gaze but thought nothing of it for to them it was the refugees of Krayt learning the culture of Dabauchea from the orc and the naked bound elf was acting out a role.

For the moment Thantor could do nothing, if he resisted they would expose Elena to everyone and he couldn't afford that.

Once they were out of Dabauchea Jetkins and Malek road in front with Thantor behind them, Prince behind him, the Princess on the left, Nesa on the right and the sailors in the rear.

"How far is Dwarfense?" The Princess asks Thantor.

"Four hours."

"Not too bad."

"Dabauchea was built long after the goblins abandoned it."

"Do you by chance know what drove both the dwarfs and goblins out of the land?"

"No. The Orc tribute that was on the way to the Dark Lady was stolen and the orcs murdered, you have anything to do with that? It happened a few hours before you burned Krayt, I also notice you didn't stay with the other refugees."

"Indeed it was us," The Princess admits.

Thantor had a grim look on his face.

A second later Nesa breaks rank and adjusts the reins of her horse and it goes at full speed across the wilderness. For a minute Elena was desperately running but then trips and falls and Nesa laughs as she drags her. The Princess, sailors and Malek laugh at her misfortune. Nesa speeds around the group three times.

Thantor would normally cheer at the humiliation if he or his fellow SOTD were doing it but not this time, he felt sorry for Elena.

"Alright enough Nesa, we need her alive," Jetkins reminds.

Nesa dismounts. "Very well." Elena starts to get up but Nesa puts her boot on her head and press her face in the ground a for minute and chuckles. "Now I've had my fun." She releases her boot and yanks Elena up by her hair in the sack and punches her the stomach. Elena grunts in pain.

"Come on Nesa, we have to get going."

Nesa gives Elena some medicine which instantly heals her and they set out again.

****

Fort Felicia

"Happy Birthday Felicia." Her friends say in unison.

"Thank you all."

"So when are you planning the invasion the east?" Her friend Mary asks.

"Sigh, asap."

"We're proud of you," Polly smiles.

"I still wish you all were with me."

"Hey you kept your promise," Rosemary reminds her.

"We all made the promise."

"Yeah but you've succeeded."

"Am I a good Dark Lady?"

"You're the only one I've known, it couldn't have happened to a better person," Eia complements.

Felicia smiles.

"Well we should get going now."

"Bye."

"Bye!" They say in unison and disappear.

Arthur appears a few seconds later.

"I was wondering when you would show up."

"I was held up."

"We have to talk," she says in a serious tone.

"I agree."

There was a pause between them and then she speaks. "Arthur, I think it's time...that I moved on, find happiness again as in romantic happiness."

"I couldn't agree more."

"Eh?"

"You won't be cheating, I'm dead, don't cling to the past. These are your people, love them now, the revenge we sought is done."

Felicia starts crying, "I'll always love you."

"And I you." They hug and kiss and he disappears.

She sat on her bed for a few minutes and then proceeds to get ready for her party. "I am the Dark Lady, I will bring peace and prosperity to the world for a thousand years!"

****

"Here we are, Dwarfense," Thantor announces.

There were a few ruined buildings and up ahead was the mountain itself.

"Let us stop and rest before we proceed inside," Princess Maxine suggests.

They dismount and Elena is dragged and tied to an old tree. All save Elena began to eat. Thirty minutes in and the Princess looks at Elena. "Anybody wanna feed her?"

Nesa unsheathes her sword blocking Thantor. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to feed Elena."

"No you're not, stay right here." Nesa goes to feed Elena. She pulls the sack off her head and drops a piece of half eaten bread next to her feet knowing full well she couldn't get to it.

The sailors smirk. "I'll help," Ko says. He approaches Elena and empties Elena's water jug on the ground and both him and Nesa smirk and he spits in her face.

Once their bellies were full the group gather their gear and prepare to enter the mountain. Elena was untied and given her clothes but not her weapons.

"Ok Orc, you will lead us inside and don't try anything!" Malek warns.

The sailors were rummaging through Elena's stuff. "So this is that sword. It's a different color then the last time I saw it," Galvin observes.

Elena's eyes widen in horror and she collapses. "Get up!" Nesa yells and starts kicking her. "Get up!"

"Calm down Nesa," Jetkins says and hurries to Elena. "Elena, Elena can you hear me?"

"How is she?" Princess Maxine asks worriedly.

"Princess," Elena says wearily.

"Yes?"

"Princess, there's something you need to know about your dad."

"What?"

"Please, I don't know how much longer I have." Both Jetkins and Nesa were flabbergasted. "Princess," she says wearily again.

Princess Maxine reaches Elena. "What about my dad?" She asks worriedly. Elena quickly grabs the princess and puts her in a choke hold.

"Princess!" Malek screams.

"Maxine!" Prince Maximus screams.

"My weapons now!" Gavin hesitates. She looks up at Nesa and Jetkins. "Back away!"

"I knew we couldn't trust you!" Prince Maximus says angrily.

"All you've done is humiliate me and you expect me to earn your trust?! If this was some kind of test I have no time for it!" She squeezes the Princess tighter causing her to gag. The star sword was forged for me, its pure white glow has been tainted by my red elven blood. Only I can wield it!"

Gavin sheaths the sword and carries it along with the elven knife.

"I'm sorry Princess but you left me no choice. "Thantor, gather your gear we're getting out of here."

"Wait Elena, can't we talk this out?" Princess Maxine pleads.

"Sorry but I have no intention of joining forces with you. As much as I hate this orc degenerate I'll take my chances with him as I've been doing thus far!"

Nesa was balls her hand into a fist upon hearing that. She was hoping Elena would get down on her knees and beg for forgiveness, beg to come back but this was her answer.

"Ok, here I am. Your weapons," Galvin assures.

"Kick them to me!"

"Ok, ok, let's just calm down."

Once they were near her, Elena lets the Princess go. Princess Maxine runs to her brother. Elena grabs her weapons and is struck by an arrow. Thantor's eyes widen in horror. Elena looks at it sticking out of her and then looks at Nesa who had nothing but hatred in her eyes. All hell broke loose, Thantor charges at Nesa but Jetkins attacks. The other two sailors charge at him. Galvin unsheathes his sword but Elena kicks him in the face. Nesa fires another arrow but Elena blocks it with her star sword.

"You'll pay for this!" Prince Maximus declares and he along with Malek go after Elena.

Elena strikes at Nesa but she blocks her attack with her bow. "Elena you're a real piece of shit!" She screams.

"It takes one to know one!" Elena screams in pain as Nesa grabs the arrow and pushes it deeper. Nesa kicks her in the stomach and she tumbles backwards and falls on her chest pushing the arrow straight through. She regains consciousness and starts swinging at the Prince and Malek.

Nesa pulls out another arrow and takes aim but her elf senses alerts her of the danger so she turns around and fires the arrow at Thantor but he blocks it. She runs but instead of pursuing after her Thantor goes to aid Elena. Jetkins and the others were right behind him.

Thantor leaps over Elena and strikes at the Prince and Malek but they dodge. Elena gets back on her feet and the two were back to back, surrounded.

"I won't die here!" Elena thought wearily. The images of Gretto, Lillie, Hina and Rook enter her mind. "Yes I have people depending on me."

"STOP IT!"

Everyone turn their attention to the Princess.

"We're doing exactly what the Dark Lady wants. It is too much for us to work together? Each one of us have suffered but it will be all for naught if we continue this meaningless squabble. Only together we can win! All of our strength counts for something. Let us act civil! Let's..." A barb suddenly goes through the Princess.

MAXINE!" Prince Maximus and Malek run to her. Nesa's mouth dropped.

"Where the hell did that come from?!" Galvin demands.

Elena's eyes suddenly spot the face of an old man glaring at them. "Who are you?!"