The Misadventures of Harry Palmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been many weeks since Harry's previous climax, when he and Stella fucked each other the afternoon before the procedure.

In the aftermath of the surgery, Harry often wondered if he would ever be able to cum again.

Right now, he is finding out. His rock-hard pole is spasming, bucking, twitching. Cum blasts its way out for what feels like an eternity. Involuntary sounds escape Harry's lips, followed by the splashing sounds of jism. "Aaargh!!" Squirt. "Ooof!" Squirt. "Yeaarghhh..." Splash, whoosh, splorsh...

The entire medical team are wearing face masks, but Harry can see they are exchanging shocked and uncertain glances while he continues to unload himself.

"Uuungh!!!" Squirt. "Hunnnn!!!" Sploosh. "Haargh!!" Shlop. "Mwuargh!!!" .. Eventually, the spasms begin to subside. Harry is finally spent. The tube is removed from his still quivering penis. Semen drips from his cock-head. An intern holds the bottled load of frothy spoof up to the light. "Eleven hundred millilitres!" he announces, with astonishment.

"Minimal flaring of the glans penis," notes another. The medics were concerned about the possibility of flaring, a condition where the horse glans swells up like a plunger, keeping stallion and mare locked together for a time after ejaculation. "Condition did not manifest under observation," notes one doctor.

The litre of hot chunky spoof is taken away for further analysis. Harry's entire shaft is wiped clean with disinfectant. He lies back in bed, satisfied and relieved.

* * *

And so it goes for a few more months. Week after week of video conferences, attorneys, corporates, doctors. There is a lawsuit for Harry's release from the clinic. A petition in the hundreds of thousands. More assessments. Psychotherapy, mostly cognitive behavioural therapy.

There is a lot of physiotherapy.

Burly massage interns jelq Harry every other morning. Harry's shaft is smeared in lube. Then the first masseur grips the base of Harry's erection with both hands. The intern drags and squeezes his grip up and along the slippery shaft. As soon as he is halfway along the boner, the second masseur steps in close to Harry from the other side, grips on, and squeezes his way to the middle. Meanwhile the first masseur continues squeezing his way to the end. As soon as he runs out of cock, the first masseur returns to base of the shaft, gripping with both hands. The two men repeat this exhausting process for about an hour, taking care to stretch the penis in a variety of directions.

Harry is not allowed to cum. The therapists always stop at the first sign of imminent ejaculation. Once Harry calms down, the therapy is resumed.

After a break, there is more physio.

Harry's flaccid cock, which is a bit more than a foot in length, is then fitted into a traction device and gently stretched out to its fully erect length of just over two feet. This traction device is a custom version of devices available on the consumer market.

The traction process is not especially complicated. A ring is placed around the base of the penis. Harry's glans is then carefully placed into a bell-shaped suction cup. The air is pumped out of the cup, securing the knob into place with a vacuum. The ring and the cup are then connected together via a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded titanium rods. These tension rods are situated one to either side of Harry's shaft, and together they push the suction cup away from the base ring. The tension between the cup and the base can be increased gradually over months, thus stretching the penis in order to promote healing, nerve growth, and firm erections. Harry's penis will remain in traction for approximately four hours at a time, twice a day. He is not allowed to cum.

During the second daily traction session, there is an hour of electro-stimulation. Suction-cup electrodes are fitted to various points along Harry's broad shaft, and a medically determined current is applied. This therapy promotes neural regeneration and recovery. Once aroused, the electrodes are removed and placed further up along the shaft, and the electro-stimulation process is repeated. Harry is not allowed to cum.

Harry's general mobility is somewhat impaired as a consequence of the procedures, the post operation therapies, and the sheer size of his new cock and balls. But the scars have healed nicely, and the blood supply is good. Because Harry's cock is often in traction, it has to be laid out on a trolley, before being covered up with a sheet. This is to afford Harry some privacy and dignity whenever he goes anywhere within the clinic.

At night, monitoring equipment is attached to Harry. Data is gathered during the sleep cycle.

Harry is carefully and consistently monitored. He is not allowed to cum. If he needs to attend a video conference, or exercise in the private gym, he has to go with an attendant. If he needs to use the toilet, he is always accompanied. Urination feels great, but he really has to make sure to wring out his flaccid cock afterwards. The extensive urethra holds quite a large volume of pee when he's done, and if he's not careful he winds up leaving a mess everywhere. Whenever he takes a crap, he has to take care to not let his schlong fall into the bowl. He is not allowed to sneak away for a wank. Harry is not allowed to cum.

The only time Harry is allowed to cum is when the clinic extracts it from him, for the sole purpose of data collection.

* * *

Vanessa, an occupational therapist, is consulted in order to develop both a viable method of organ concealment as well as the adaptations Harry will need in his general daily life. She has already read the extensive medical report, but upon meeting Harry, she is deeply shocked by what she observes: a large and muscular man with a genetically engineered horse penis undergoing tension therapy. She quickly regains her professional composure, asks questions, takes notes.

Harry is aroused by the tone of her voice, her professional choice of fragrance, the hint of extensive cleavage. Harry realises it's been over a week since he shot his last load. His cock aches and twitches with desire. His heavy balls feel blue with pent-up frustration. The tension springs in the traction device ease off in response to Harry's blooming erection. It swells and stiffens within the metal frame.

The therapist watches, mesmerised. She gasps to herself in wonder, "Oh my fucking god, it's as thick as his big muscular wrist!" Vanessa idly wonders if she could even fit such a fat juicy cock head into her mouth. She tries to dismiss the thought. Harry's cock is almost too freakishly enormous to process, and it is difficult for Vanessa to maintain her professional composure.

Vanessa thinks back to the details outlined in the medical report.

A lot of oversized transgenic horse parts have been crammed into the spaces that previously contained the original sexual organs. During the surgery, the base of the donor penis, including its ligaments and tendons, have all been successfully attached to the appropriate pelvic regions. The transplant organ's nerves, blood supply networks, and other tubes have also been connected up nicely. It was a marathon surgery, and virtually everything below the bladder has been replaced.

Each testicle is connected to a muscular ejaculatory duct via a long sperm duct known as the vas deferens. Right before connecting to the ejaculatory duct, each ductus deferens ends with an ampulla. This is the final storage reservoir for the mature sperm cells, right before delivery to the ejaculatory ducts. Both ejaculatory ducts then join the urethra at a junction deep within the prostate gland. The prostate gland regulates the flow of urine and spoof, and also provides the nutrients to sustain the sperm cells on their long journey to the ovum.

Joining each ampulla at the ejaculatory duct is another gland, the seminal vesicle. This pouchy gland produces and stores semen. The muscular end of this gland delivers the fluid to the ejaculatory duct where it mixes with the sperm cells and prostatic fluids, before carrying the resulting mixture out of the penis via the urethra.

When the root of Harry's new penis was attached, and every last oversized part was threaded and crammed into place, nobody foresaw the production and storage capabilities of Harry's new testicles, nor of his new seminal vesicles. The report makes only one reference to the unforeseen consequences of the transplant - the curious phrase: "hyperspermia observed in subject".

The medical report is unable to convey to Vanessa that right now, both of Harry's ampullae are densely packed with sperm cells, while the pair of seminal vesicles behind them are swollen and distended with enormous volumes of semen. Harry has been in this state for a couple of days now. His twin semen bladders are taking up a lot of space, pressing heavily against Harry's regular bladder. There is currently less room to store urine, and Harry needs to pee almost every half an hour. He feels frisky and restless. He yearns to ejaculate. He is frustrated with desire. His need for release is almost painful.

Vanessa the occupational therapist takes her sweet-ass time inspecting Harry's tumescent and throbbing rod. It is very hard and veiny. Harry looks a little sheepish. The occupational therapist is almost breathless, afraid to take in the alluring odour wafting up from her client's cock. It is almost overpowering, even through her face-mask. Everything about this situation has Vanessa wet with desire. Harry can taste it in the air.

His penis tip is fully swollen within its cup. It weeps out its steady stream of pre-cum, which in turn activates sensors inside the cup. A go-team is alerted and they quickly appear. The traction is hastily released and the cup removed, just before a team member slides a lubed-up collection tube right over Harry's glans. She is just in time. Harry ejaculates into the tube immediately, his writhing, spasming cock pressed down by the expert hands of the go-team members.

The collection tube is slowly filled. It takes ages. Harry is lost in pleasure, groaning with every shot. "Mwaah... urgh! Hnhhh... awrrr!!" While Harry gushes his load forcefully into the receptacle, notes are taken. Video is recorded.

After about six minutes, Harry is spent. "Fourteen hundred and eighty-four millilitres," notes a go-team intern. The funk of semen fills the air.

Vanessa is absolutely shocked, flustered, and confused by all the commotion unfolding around her. But most of all, her panties are completely wet with arousal. Witnessing Harry blow his load is one of the most amazing and sexy things she has ever seen. She is not even really sure she'll be able to help Harry, although she has a few ideas. Some of them are even related to her work.

After visiting her new client, Vanessa manages to regain her composure and debrief with authorised personnel, before quickly making her way home to masturbate at great length and with great enthusiasm. She hopes she will be able to come up with some kind of supportive accommodations for Harry somehow.

* * *

Harry eventually wins his release from the clinic, after a stay of about nine months. He is able to return to the family estate. He is no longer required to attend university, after the courts award him access to his family fortune without condition. He can study online if he wishes.

There are further lawsuits, all of them related to the surgery. The end result: the state recognises Harry's collection of significant and debilitating disabilities, all a consequence of medical malpractice. He is awarded a significant disability funding package from the government. He is able to sue the medical practice for damages, and is awarded a thrilling amount of money. There are appeals and counter-suits. It is all very stressful.

* * *

Harry is now a virtual recluse, even going so far as to avoid his loyal staff who live in the servants' quarters out back. He wants to avoid accidental exposures as much as possible. A workplace sexual harassment lawsuit would only add to his mountain of legal woes.

Harry already spends enough time in court. His testimony is often required. Mercifully, he is allowed to do this online, from the privacy of his home's office.

There was one particular incident during a civil court appearance that created quite an uproar. Harry's erect penis was accidentally exposed while giving testimony. The judge warned him that he was in contempt. Dick Pound, Harry's attorney, filed a motion to adjourn proceedings for the day, which was immediately granted. Right after the incident, Dick had a good laugh about it. "Let me assure you Harry, that went down very well with the jury. Your legal settlement is practically guaranteed now."

The court appearances are the only times Harry is seen in public these days. He stays confined to his home, where he spends a lot of his free time exploring this new cock of his. The scars are not so angry and visible now. His pubes have grown back, covering his perineum and balls once again. This forest continues halfway up his flaccid shaft before eventually thinning out.

It's a big hairy monster now, and he jerks it a lot. Harry will masturbate to anything: to pornography, to erotic memories, or simply to the spectacle of his sensational new megapenis.

After bringing himself to a climax and spending several minutes blowing his load into a bucket, Harry is freed up to attend to other matters.

He likes to visit his private gym after recovering from the orgasms. Trousers are a problem now, and he prefers to spends most of his days without any pants whatsoever. Whenever he needs to conceal his massive sexual organs from his housekeepers, Harry prefers simple garments like sarongs, kilts, bath-robes and towels.

Alone in his gym, Harry prefers no clothes whatsoever. He can inspect his reflections while working out. He takes great care to avoid getting his flaccid member up caught in any of the exercise equipment.

After his post-workout shower, there is always the mountain of legal paperwork to attend to.

The all-consuming need for the next masturbation session is a distractingly tiresome state of affairs. Harry is a freak-show now, unable to engage in any serious form of socialising. Dating is no longer a consideration. He needs to shoot impossibly huge loads all the time, and he fears his monstrous cock will be too much of a burden for anyone to bear.

The only time Harry leaves the house, he is driven by Dave, his chauffeur, to The Palace. This is a brothel Harry likes to frequent.

Before the surgical misadventure, he never really considered visiting sex workers - he didn't have any difficulties attracting sexual partners, and paying for sex seemed a bit exploitative. But now, with his cock way too long and fat and heavy to manage on his own, Harry eventually decided to reach out to sex workers for their help.

Wanking himself off to a climax has become a serious logistical challenge, despite the benefits of his muscular physique.

Harry can get a good grip on his shaft, but it takes both hands. He can barely close both hands around the base. There is a great deal of excitement to be derived from squeezing his hands around the base of his meat pole, before sliding them up and down the length of his shaft. His hefty balls are lifted and dropped by the motions of his hands, the unsupported length beyond swaying about heavily to and fro.

Whenever he swings and sways and wobbles the erect shaft, Harry experiences a form of proprioceptive delight. There is a slight flex to the turgid, slightly curved length. Every slightest motion sends electric ripples throughout his nervous system. Left free and unsupported, the massive erection can only point heavily towards the ground, the fruity glans swinging about just above his ankles. When he is seated, the oozing glans rests upon the floor between his feet.

Any clean surface that can accommodate the length of his cock becomes a place he can slap it against. Smacking and thwacking his dick upon these surfaces is a very satisfying feeling. He likes to imagine he's smacking a big juicy ass. If he can find a large enough surface, Harry will rub his cock back and forwards upon it, longing for the thrill of a nice tit-fuck.

Of course, Harry can also lick his shaft. Once his foreskin is rolled back and turned inside out, the exposed length has an enticing musky aroma and a delicious meaty flavour. It draws him in.

Harry can easily lick and suck his glans. Once he reaches maximum length, the tip of his glans easily meets his mouth. But the whole knob is a real jawbreaker, almost too large to fit.

Whenever he finishes fellating himself, the copious volumes of spoof are much too much to swallow. He ends up soaked in a huge puddle of his own semen. He can't possibly drink it all down. He has definitely tasted it though. It has a manly flavour, meaty and mushroomy.

All this wanking and sucking takes up hours of exhausting work. He has even passed out on occasion, only to be prodded awake by his housekeepers, Steve and Amanda. They usually find him somewhere in the main building, naked from the waist down, his limp, hairy, foot-long penis rudely exposed, a puddle of pre-cum spreading out slowly from the drooling end of his cock.

It is a somewhat embarrassing and awkward situation for all involved. Thankfully his staff have been very professional about it, exercising great discretion. Inwardly, they are sympathetic towards Harry and his unfortunate condition. There is also a twinge of desire, although neither employee has yet found the courage to communicate this to Harry.

Harry's desire for penetration gradually becomes overwhelming. He feels like he is going through a second puberty. Every quickly dismissed thought about stuffing his way into someone just gets him hard all over again. It's like being a desperate and horny teen once more.

Harry is no stranger to the delights of sex, but his new penis is. It seems like it knows it has never been inside another body. It constantly radiates the nagging signals of a great yearning for that deep, tight, wet space to burrow into.

To satisfy this penetrative urge, Harry ordered a number of flesh-lights over the internet and installed them around the place. But flesh-lights are designed for normal cocks, and their entrances cannot yield to Harry's impressive girth. He can strain and push against them all he wants, but his hard penis can only flex and buckle at their lubed-up openings before slipping right off.

The denial of his flesh-light collection is titillating to behold, but it's also very frustrating.

Desperate for release, Harry even tried to fuck the space between the layers of his mattress, but when he came, he ruined a perfectly good bed. Steve and Amanda were not particularly happy about that clean-up task. Harry was not happy about ruining his favourite bed.

The desire to penetrate a warm human space was driving him to distraction. Harry soon realised that he needed to find some outside help.

* * *

Harry's state disability fund pays for his visits to The Palace, where he puts himself in the skilled hands of his regular sex workers. Getting this situation to work required much discussion and negotiation with a number of local brothel managers and sex workers. This state of affairs came about because the standard approach (enter brothel, meet available selection) wasn't going too well.

There were many times when the manager even recognised him from his press exposure, only to immediately turn him away.

If Harry did manage to find a willing brothel ignorant of his celebrity status, he would then face his next challenge. Alone, with his chosen sex worker, he would be asked to drop his pants for the necessary STI inspection, only to reveal the phenomenal schlong, whereupon the worker would apologise, return to the manager, and declare, "No. Fucking. Way!"