The Misadventures of Harry Palmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The search for a helpful brothel wound up taking a lot longer than anticipated.

* * *

After a relentless week of court appearances that left him with no time to wank (not to mention a painfully huge load backing up inside), Harry finally found himself at The Palace. It was the last high-class parlour on his list, and Harry was the last booking for the night. There, Harry had the good fortune to meet 'Jennifer', a mature and experienced night manager. She was all too willing to help.

As it happened, Harry had actually hired 'Harley' for this particular evening. As per the transactional routine, Harley ordered Harry to remove his pants so she could inspect his penis. And of course, as soon as the gigantopenis was revealed, the busty sex worker completely freaked out, yelling out, "Oh my God, is that thing real?!" She poked at his length. Then she grabbed it and gave it a good yank. "HOLY SHIT!! THAT THING IS FUCKING ENORMOUS!!"

"Here we go again," Harry thought, dejectedly, as he watched Harley leave the room to discuss the issue with the manager. "I'm never going to find the help I need."

When Harley told Jennifer about the "monstrous megapenis" in room five, Jennifer knew she ought to go and investigate the situation personally. After all, a rumour had been circulating through the networks about a jocular he-man with a python-sized dong doing the rounds.

Jennifer decided to make sure that Harley - prized for her tight, small cunt - wasn't just exaggerating once again. Even though a worker is well within their rights to refuse a client, Rachel the brothel owner is not particularly thrilled whenever her night managers issue these rare refunds. Her demands for an explanation can get a little tiresome.

In addition to those concerns, Jennifer would also regard any opportunity to grapple with a huge cock as a perk of the job, for Jennifer is a hopeless size-queen.

Despite her proclivities, Jennifer was nonetheless completely shocked by the incredible scale of Harry's unique problem. However, she was also thrilled. She had finally gotten to handle the megacock of her dreams. She didn't even realise she'd been yearning for something of this scale her whole adult life.

Jennifer put up the SORRY WE'RE CLOSED sign, before spending the rest of the night getting to know both Harry and his massive appendage. Harry seemed sweet and shy. As for his cock, Jennifer had never handled anything even remotely like it. Harry's trouser python was so veiny and fat and heavy! The musky scent wafting up from his cock made her giddy with desire. She could feel herself getting really wet. Jennifer simply had to rub this oily throbbing pole of man flesh all over her face and eager body. "This is what monster cock heaven must be like," she mused.

After having his penis extensively probed and explored by Jennifer into the early morning hours, Harry finally let out a deep groan - "hrungh!!" - and erupted all over the surprised woman. He went off like a fire-hose, completely drenching her in an overwhelming torrent of hot, chunky spoof. His thick salty paste coated her from head to toe. Even her long auburn hair was completely soaked in the slippery goo. No one had ever drowned her like this before.

It was so fucking hot and awe-inspiring. He took ages to unload himself all over Jennifer, grunting and moaning the whole time. Hot semen splashed absolutely everywhere, most of it all over Jennifer. She just sat there, helplessly, screaming and moaning and whimpering.

"Oh my God!" was about the only phrase she seemed capable of repeating.

The room was soon absolutely dank with the reek of Harry's cum.

Harry, desperate up until now, was grateful to Jennifer for the relief. Jennifer, shocked and amazed, absolutely wanted to experience that again. She was surprised to find herself enthusiastically agreeing to help Harry figure out this massive problem of his.

Then she took a much-needed shower.

* * *

The search for suitable workers took several months. In the meantime, Jennifer provided Harry with masturbation therapy every few days. These therapy sessions usually involved several-hour sessions.

It was during this period that she was able to get the measure of Harry and his transgenic horse-cock.

There were many sessions where Jennifer tried to climb onto the enormous prick. She really wanted Harry to impale her. Unfortunately, any time she did manage to stretch her sopping wet cunt halfway around Harry's penis tip, she immediately knew it would be too painful to go any further. Her cunt would instantly clench up and push him back out, involuntarily.

No amount of heaving and straining against the heavily lubed cock was helping. No position was comfortable enough for her. It was almost like trying to shove a fist up there, and Jennifer was simply not elastic enough to accommodate one of those.

Despite her physical limitations, Jennifer was eager to worship Harry's massive and awe-inspiring cock. She looked forward to their regular sessions. She would daydream about the last session, and think up ideas for the next. Over the course of many weeks, Harry's cock was licked, sucked, jerked, tugged at and yanked by Jennifer, over and over and over again.

She delighted in having him rub his massive greasy pole all over her slender body, between her thigh gaps, and between her generous boobs. She made Harry slap her ass again and again with that massive, heavy club of his. She loved to suck the end of his penis tip, she savoured the taste of his copious, salty juices. She only wished she could do the impossible and fuck him senseless, or at least throat him. Alas, if only she could completely swallow the impossibly broad tip first.

Jennifer tested Harry out thoroughly. She wanted to make sure that her employees would be safe with this human freak. During these first few months, with Harry all to herself, Jennifer must've squeezed and wrung out hundreds of litres of jellied spoof from the amazing anaconda. They had to make sure to reserve The Palace's Water Sports Room for these sessions. Harry's cock was like an out-of-control fire-hose.

* * *

Eventually, Jennifer found 'Britney' through the sex worker network. Britney is another size-queen, more than willing to help Jennifer share the load.

Soon, the two of them were able to recruit a few more helpers, and now Harry has a roster of sixteen high-class sex workers in his employ. The Size Queens jokingly refer to themselves as 'The Harem'.

Before Harry, the biggest cock anyone had ever seen was thirteen inches long, and that was quite a while ago. 'Nikki' still touches herself whenever she thinks about that one. The "smallest" biggest dick ever experienced by a Harem member was a ten-inch dick belonging to 'Dylan', a semi-regular client. Half of the Size Queens have played with that guy.

Harry makes all of these impressive men look tiny by comparison.

* * *

None of the Size Queens have managed to stuff Harry up into themselves though. The mere sight of Harry's extremely girthy length is simply too intimidating. Even though they are all highly experienced size-queens, their cunts clench up instinctively when confronted with Harry's two-foot-long meat-pole.

So far, only 'Coco' and 'Vixen' have managed to stuff Harry's knob-end all of the way into their pussies. Neither one could get any further than that though. Once the flange of Harry's glans was eased into them, their stretched out pussies could not accommodate the broader girth that quickly followed. Their hands would push away at Harry while they said things like, "Oh no it's too big!" and, "Get out!" It was much too painful and scary for them. Their cunts instinctively clenched up and spasmed, and Harry's bulbous knob was squeezed right back out.

This inability to take Harry has been a little frustrating for everyone involved. The Size Queens have to make do with sucking and wanking him. How they all wished they could fuck him, or even just suck him off. But even fellatio is nearly impossible. Harry's knob is a real gob-stopper.

The best oral trick the sex workers can manage involves getting two Queens to slide their wet mouths and tongues up and down the sides of Harry's length, together in unison. Sooner or later their mouths meet each other at the knob-end, where they can tongue-kiss each other around Harry's dripping, oozing tip. Then they will slide their way back down the impossible length with their mouths and hands.

This technique of the double-mouthed head-job inspired 'Chantelle' with another great idea that no one else had previously considered: a new position since nicknamed the Hot Dog.

One afternoon, Harry was tit-fucking Britney, who was laying down on her back. Chantelle was once again inspired to sit her peachy ass down upon the slippery base of Harry's pistoning shaft. She was facing away from Harry. Chantelle liked this position. It allowed her to look down and pretend the huge pole she was wanking was really "her cock".

But this time, with Britney lying there before her, Chantelle was reminded of the time they both double-mouthed Harry. She laid herself down on top of Harry's long, long erection, which was sliding all over Britney's body, and the two women started kissing each other around Harry's slippery fat shaft.

For Harry, this was much better than the cum-soaked mattress back home. Harry had finally found a tight wet space to squeeze his cock into. He loved the view of Chantelle's peachy ass, the sight of the two women kissing, the glimpses of Chantelle's tight ass and smooth wet pussy. It was easy for him to pretend he was buried deep inside their cunts.

The whores were fucking loving it too, growling and moaning with excitement. Britney had the presence of mind to squeeze out a whole bottle of lube between their bodies, which eased the friction of Harry's already slippery pistoning shaft. The writhing lovelies wrapped tightly around Harry's oiled-up horse-cock soon let out involuntary moans of pleasure. The sensations soon reached their crescendo. Harry erupted like a volcano. He showered Britney, Chantelle, himself, and the Water Sports Room in a torrent of thick, messy gel that took forever to deliver, and even longer to clean up.

This is what therapy is like for Harry at The Palace. The Size-Queens take good care of all their customers' needs, but Harry is undoubtedly their favourite client. For him, they are truly eager and enthusiastic.

* * *

From time to time, Harry's occupational therapist comes to pay him a visit, on behalf of the company. These are follow-up visits, mainly to measure Harry's now untethered shaft. The concealment device is still under development. Harry has also requested a custom-designed flesh-light. All these things take time and paperwork. During these visits, Vanessa is accompanied by some corporates and a go-team.

Vanessa has grown to look forward to her sessions with Harry. She likes to take her time with him any chance she gets. Harry has become her favourite client.

Vanessa hefts Harry's humongous limp penis. It is very heavy, Vanessa weighs and measures it with a selection of clinical tools. Scans are taken. She secretly takes in the heady aroma.

Eventually, Vanessa asks, "Harry, will you please get erect now?" Harry obliges, sheepishly.

Both parties are mindful of the clinical setting and legal issues. The occupational therapist and crew watch transfixed while Harry's penis swells up to its full size. It takes more than a couple of minutes. It is difficult for Vanessa to remain composed; she is completely awe struck by this cock that she is professionally obliged to measure.

The base of the erected penis before her is about ten centimetres wide (4"), with a circumference of approximately twenty-three centimetres (9"). Thankfully, the shaft gradually tapers off, offering an average girth measurement of twenty centimetres (8"). The circumference of the shaft just behind the tip is approximately nineteen centimetres (7.5"), but it quickly broadens out to the eight-inch girth before steadily tapering out to the maximum girth at the base.

The glans itself is about eight centimetres long (3"). The widest part of the glans reveals a circumference of about twenty centimetres (8").

Harry's entire shaft is sixty-five centimetres long (25.6"). It has a very slight curvature. Swinging freely, the end of his cock hangs a couple of inches shy of his ankles.

Everything from the mid-section to the rear of the glans looks raw and veiny, being the stretched-out underside of the wrinkly, rolled-back prepuce. From the mid-section to the base, the shaft is lightly covered in fine pubic hairs. The bulbous glans penis at the end of the tumescent rod is the crowning glory. Its skin is shiny, with a blushing rosy hue. Vanessa quietly whimpers to herself with desire.

Harry has been so busy with his legal woes this week that he hasn't had time to wank, let alone sneak away to The Palace. Since the surgery settled, Harry's heavy new equipment produces about a cup or two of spoof per day. To cope with this hyperspermia problem, Harry visits The Harem often, his specially selected workers bringing him off with great enthusiasm. He has spilled litre after litre of hot thick spoof all over everyone in his employ there.

During his last visit, almost a week ago, Harry showered every single Size Queen all at once. It was their special request! He was a human fire hydrant, extinguishing the flames of their desire with his hot fat hose.

He still can't get over their collective enthusiasm for his legendary performances. It is all too incredible.

Harry tries to dismiss the sexy memories from his mind. The stresses of his current legal proceedings have kept him away from the possibility of release. He is really backed up. It almost hurts to walk. After a few days of build-up, his bladder groans under the pressure of his twin semen bladders. They are so swollen they want to burst. Meanwhile the ampullae are so full of sperm it aches. Harry can't quite tell if he needs to pee or cum. His insides ache and throb painfully, and the sexy occupational therapist isn't exactly helping.

Vanessa is on her knees before him, half a metre away. She is holding up the tip of his erected rod. His erection extends out horizontally between them. Vanessa's clinical palpations sends flutters and thrills all the way along his thick and extensive shaft. Her hand looks tiny around his shaft as she holds up and tugs at and twists his impressive shaft. She is gripping his shaft firmly just behind his fat glans. She is inspecting the erected glans up close, her eyes wide and curious behind her glasses. Harry's penis tip begins to weep and drip and dribble pre-cum. Vanessa watches, mesmerised.

Harry can no longer help himself. In spite of his best efforts, the damn finally bursts. Harry begins to spontaneously ejaculate.

"Oh no! I'm sorry!!" he groans. Vanessa, who has Harry firmly gripped, is completely taken by surprise. She can feel the flesh of his cock rumbling to the thick jet of cum blasting its way out. Spurt after spurt shoots out with great force, right into Vanessa's face, her hair, her glasses.

When she cries out with shock, the fat, pulsing erection delivers a blast of thick, creamy semen straight into her mouth and right down her throat. It is salty and meaty to the taste. Vanessa sputters out what she can't swallow, overwhelmed, choking, spluttering.

Harry's cock throbs thickly within Vanessa's tight grip. "Hnnnng!!!" He groans and moans while forcefully relieving himself all over Vanessa. He has lost all control, taken over by the intense climax shuddering through him. Blast after blast after thick juicy blast splatters noisily and heavily all over Vanessa, her hair, her face, her neck, her clothes.

The go-team finally manages to step in and slide a semen receptacle over Harry's shuddering, throbbing glans.

It is too late for Vanessa however. She is almost completely covered in semen. Her dark hair is completely soaked in it. The jism is dripping from her face, rolling down her neck, soaking into her clinician's uniform. She is absolutely drenched in the mess, and sitting in a puddle. Harry must've spilled at least a half a litre all over her before the go-team could contain the explosion.

Corporates smile greasily with schadenfreude at the sight of Vanessa's misfortune. She just sits there, stunned, absolutely speechless, while the pint of cum soaks into her uniform. Harry is still groaning and moaning as he pumps his load into the container. Vanessa's professional facade will always and forever more be affected by this incident. It will also result in a lucrative settlement in her favour.

Harry is still shooting his load into the container, held firmly in place by the go-team members. More notes are taken, some results announced. "Thirteen hundred and thirty millilitres. Some spillage in error." Vanessa is too sticky and flustered to have any idea about how to conceal Harry's penis right now. Harry is too relieved and spent to have any idea about anything.

After wiping off the jellied spunk as best as she could in a bathroom at Harry's, Vanessa takes leave for the day. Once at home, she wanks herself into a frenzy. She doesn't even take the time to clean herself up, her own need for release overrides any semblance of a need for hygiene.

Writhing about in her bed, all sticky and soiled and musky from Harry's massive spraying, Vanessa is surprised to realise that she didn't even mind copping Harry's spontaneous money shot to her face. It was so incredibly hot and sexy! She would happily drink gallons of his delicious semen. "He is incredible," she breathes, while rubbing at her clitoral hood with intense vigour.

She has gone from a sense of shock and horror, to one of intense burning desire. She is no longer even disturbed to acknowledge to herself that what she really longs for is to stuff Harry's enormous horse dick deep into herself. The thought brings her to a powerful climax.

What really pissed her off though were those greasy fucks from the intellectual property division, smirking at each other and whispering lewd comments about her misfortune between themselves. It was the go-team, taking their sweet-assed time with the semen collection. It was the documentation team leaking the shot to the web, where it immediately went viral, sparking much discussion and debate on social media. In the end though, the video will also help to prove how she was set up for humiliation and harassment, which will eventually win her a lavish settlement from the company.

Harry will also win a settlement, for breach of patient confidentiality, in a separate lawsuit.

* * *

It is sometime later. Harry's tiresome and drawn-out lawsuits have all reached a successful conclusion. He is a person with a disability. The corporation owes him a major settlement. Harry will be reliant on brothels forever, and the state has agreed to cover his regular therapy sessions.

* * *

As per the settlement, Harry's caring and forgiving occupational therapist has fashioned a smart strap system. This is a series of broad silicone bands that can be used to strap the flaccid member to either one of Harry's legs. Each one of these bands contains a processor, some sensors, a small battery, tiny motors, and a USB recharge port. There is a strap for the upper thigh, one for the lower thigh, and one for the shin. The straps are computer controlled, and each one can automatically adjust the tension to accommodate the various states of Harry's penis.

Vanessa recommends wearing the system on alternative thighs every day. Harry is also given compression pants, which are designed to hold everything in place. Harry should not wear tight pants in public any more however. The outline of his cock is much too indecent.