The Misadventures of Harry Palmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa snuffles and swallows and retches. Her jaw feels way too extended, and her lips are stretched almost too tightly around the fat hefty shaft. Harry has himself stuffed a considerable way in. She can feel the smooth, heavy glans pressed up against the back of her throat. Thick manly juices continue to flow right down her throat. She can scarcely breathe. Slobber and pre-cum and snot bursts out of her nose when she tries to breathe out.

Harry begins to panic. He's choking Vanessa. The fear of harming his delightful new companion causes his erection to slacken just a little. Vanessa's eyes are wide with amazement, her make-up smeared by the tears of excitement.

She is still in disbelief about finally getting Harry all to herself. She wants to oblige Harry and give him the best head of his life. If only she could cram him further into her throat. But her gag reflex kicks in again, and she retches violently. Harry's cock head is forcefully ejected from Vanessa's over-worked mouth, followed immediately by a torrent of snot and slobber and semen.

"Mwaaahhhh!!!" Vanessa utters, with a cough and a retch. She wipes the goo from her chin and takes in a deep breath. She commands Harry, "More! Put that thing right back in my mouth! Right now, Harry!"

Harry immediately obliges. He presses his length against Vanessa's lips while she works the tip in. She soon has the massive glans stuffed right back into her mouth, and is doing all she can to shove it further down into her throat. Meanwhile her hands are exploring the fat length of Harry's greasy shaft - squeezing, gripping, rubbing.

Harry rolls his hips back and forth, his heavy swinging balls straining with their big load. Juices flow down Vanessa's front, her neck, her chest. It is soaking into her skimpy low-cut top. There is goo and slobber everywhere. It bubbles out of Vanessa's mouth and all over Harry's pole. Vanessa continues to guzzle down the steady stream of pre-cum that won't stop issuing forth from Harry's cock monster. He is shunting the tip gently against Vanessa's hot wet tonsils.

Harry pulls himself backwards too far. The knob falls out of Vanessa's mouth once again, before slapping heavily against her chest. The knob slides right into the deep cleavage of her enormous tits.

"Oh God, your cock is so huge!!" Vanessa shouts. Over in the servants' quarters, Amanda, Steve and Dave can faintly hear her cries.

Vanessa rolls her soaking wet T-shirt up a little. Her huge pair of macromastic tits burst free with a quiver and a wobble, revealing their lovely pendulous forms. The underside of each bosom comes to rest just above Vanessa's navel line. They are a truly spectacular pair, made even more so by the large brown nipples at the outermost curve of each globe. They point down and out in opposing directions, somehow managing to accentuate the firm and curvaceous weight of the truly massive knockers.

Each nipple points stiffly outwards from the peak of their large and conical aureoles, all thick and erected with desire. Harry longs to suck on them.

Vanessa stands up immediately, wrapping her heavy hangers around Harry's plump and shiny cock-head. He steps in closer. Gripping the base of his weighty shaft, he pushes his way up into Vanessa's deep cleavage. Everything there is wet and slippery with pre-cum and blow-job slobber.

When Harry pushes his cock into Vanessa's chest, its course is diverted upwards. The oozing cock slides its way up towards the neck-hole of Vanessa's rolled up T-shirt. Harry is finally close enough to grab onto Vanessa's huge naturals. He squeezes and massages them, a connoisseur of the cannons. They have a delicious weighty firmness to them, their nipples thick and twisty.

The cotton polyester fabric of the Circle Jerks T-shirt that Vanessa rolled up to the top of her chest is now straining to stretch itself around the hefty bulk of Harry's pole. The entire length of his hot wet cock is sliding back and forth against Vanessa's swaying body, his shaft secured within the firm valley of Vanessa's enormous pre-cum soaked knockers. Harry is squeezing and rolling Vanessa's thick brown nipples between his fingers. She moans and brings her hot wet mouth down onto Harry's throbbing organ. His head is slick and shiny, purple with need.

Harry's groans rise up into the evening air, reverberating around the entrance hall. Vanessa is working the pole with everything she has, her tits, her hands, her mouth. Involuntary sounds escape her throat. "Gluck.. gluck.. mmmph.. gluck.. mmmargh!" She has been transported to a dimension of sheer sexual rapture.

Vanessa manages to slip a hand down her denim shorts, and is rubbing her swollen nub with vigour. Harry is transfixed by the grinding motions of his curvaceous new companion. She is insatiable. Her sexy lips are really stretched out around his extreme girth. The pistoning motions of Harry's shocking cock shears and stretches Vanessa's T-shirt. The fabric rides up and down, back and forth over and around the shaft. Vanessa's head bobs up and down in sync with Harry's thrusting motions. He is lost in the slippery friction, fixated on the erotic thrills while he pistons his monster deep between Vanessa's incredible tits, up her chest, and into her mouth.

All of a sudden, Vanessa's well-designed T-shirt reveals the limitations of its engineering. Drenched in blow-job slobber, straining under the weight of Harry's pistoning meat, the T-shirt is completely ripped apart.

"You destroyed my Circle Jerks T-shirt, Harry.."

"Terribly sorry, ma'am."

"Y'know this means you're going to have to fuck me now."

"Ok. But not here. I guarantee you, it's gonna get messy."

"I can't wait, Harry!"

Harry reluctantly disentangles his monster schlong from the now soaking Vanessa, before seeking out his special trolley across the room. Vanessa is right beside him the whole time, mesmerised by Harry's stiff and heavy pole. It bounces from side to side with every step. The shaft and glans is wet with her slobber. Pre-cum drips out at a steady rate, flicked about with each step.

Harry is fascinated and distracted by the swing and sway of Vanessa's gigantic tits. His cock throbs involuntarily at their provocative display. They are so round and heavy and juicy looking. He adores the fact that the bottoms of her jugs come to rest just above the navel. They are really impressive. It makes his cock throb with desire. Every time his cock throbs, more pre-cum is flicked about.

Harry places his cock on the tray of his trolley. Vanessa asks, "can I have a ride too?"

"Sure," says Harry. "It's rated up to two hundred and fifty kilograms."

"I know babe, I remember."

Lying down upon her back, Vanessa claims the padded tray on Harry's trolley. She wraps her legs around Harry's buttocks, inviting him to rest his schlong right along her top-heavy torso. The glans comes to rest upon her forehead.

Vanessa wraps her arms and tongue and tits around Harry's monster, and he wheels them together through his mansion to the pool house out back, where the change room is large enough and cosy enough for them to fuck. Harry can shoot all the spoof he wants there, without any fear of ruining carpets, fixtures, or furnishings.

In the change room, Harry carefully removes Vanessa's boots. It's a bit of a process. Harry's fumbling providing some amusement for Vanessa, while she licks away at the underside of the heavy schlong resting on her face. Eventually, Vanessa is able to wriggle free of her juice-soaked shorts. Then, once the fish nets are rolled off, Vanessa climbs off the trolley, before lying down on a padded vinyl bench nearby.

Harry takes a moment to appreciate the beautiful woman lying before him. Vanessa's gigantic quivering tits have rolled to either side of her slim torso. She hasn't shaved her pubic region, and it has a beautiful hair-growth pattern to it. Her legs are splayed open a little and Harry can see that her vulva is slick with juices and swollen with desire. She appears before Harry all naked, curvy, and vulnerable.

Vanessa snaps Harry out of his reverie of appreciation: "I'm horny and wet for you Harry, aren't you going to pole me with your shocking horse-cock right now?

Within a moments, Harry is between Vanessa's legs. His schlong is resting right along the length of her heavenly body and up onto her face. She is licking her way up and down the frenulum stretched out on the underside of Harry's glans. "Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me!"

Harry steps back slowly, drawing his greasy wet cock down Vanessa's writhing torso. It leaves a thick trail of juice behind. Vanessa's arms and tits and legs are wrapped all around Harry's shaft, hugging and squeezing. "Please, Harry!" she moans.

Soon Harry is a few steps back. His tip is pressed against the hood of Vanessa's aroused clitoris. The heavy weight of Harry's cock has her moaning with anticipation. Everything is so slick down there.

Vanessa stretches her legs up into the air with expectation, and spreads them open a little more. Harry is holding his cock like a club, gently trying to insert it into Vanessa's tiny little opening. It is wet and pink and inviting. As usual, Harry's enormous cock-head seems unable to penetrate. His knob slips and slides around Vanessa's opening. He just can't quite seem to ease himself in.

Vanessa loses patience with Harry's fumbling, grabs the tip of his shaft, and crams him right on in.

"Aaah fuck yeah!!" screams Vanessa. Harry groans while he begins to shunt his tip in, deeper and deeper. Vanessa is screaming, "Fuck yeah Harry, fuck me deep with your massive horse-cock!!! I can feel it stretching me right open hnnnghhh!!!!"

Harry rocks his hips back, drawing his plunger back out of Vanessa. He almost falls out, before shoving his length right back in. "Oh fuck yeah Harry!!" Vanessa wraps her legs around Harry's slippery python. He rocks his hips back and forth in a steady rhythm, and Vanessa moans and screams with orgasmic delight. Harry is gradually pushing his way in, deeper and deeper, with every thrusting advance.

Every time Harry pulls his cock back, Vanessa's vaginal canal collapses to the vacuum left by his retreating swollen shaft. It almost looks like he is pulling her inside out. Then bam! He shunts his pole back in, even deeper.

Vanessa can feel her cunt being stretched to the limit whenever Harry pushes his fat monster-cock deep into her. The next moment, she can feel herself being pulled almost inside out when he tries to draw it back out of her. It is such an intense feeling! All she can do is scream and moan.

Every now and then, the full weight of Harry's hefty prick smooshes into her slick cervix, and she is surprised by how great that shouldn't feel.

Whenever Harry thinks he's bottomed out inside her, his cock-head nudges the cervix aside, only to push and stretch its way further into the deepest recesses of Vanessa's tight vaginal canal. She responds with gentle spasms that grab at and squeeze onto Harry's megalopenis. It pulls him in, deeper, deeper. He feels so hard inside her, and she feels so stretched out. They are both moaning and grunting with delight, lost in the thrill of what they are doing together.

Harry is on his knees upon the bench. Vanessa's feet are resting upon his shoulders. He has stretched her out as deeply as she can go. Her cunt muscles are spasming with delight all over the length that Harry has managed to stuff into her.

He is now close enough to grab her shapely ass. He holds on while guiding and thrusting his massive fat stump in and out of her. Vanessa is losing all control, writhing and twisting about on the end of Harry's pole. He has a full thirteen inches of his extreme girth buried deep inside. She is absolutely loving it. "FUCK ME HARRY FUCK ME!!" she cries. Harry has another twelve and a half inches hanging outside. Vanessa's labia are dramatically stretched to their limit around Harry's extreme heft.

Vanessa's legs are still resting upon Harry's shoulders. They push him down until his face is pressed right into her clit and vulva. Harry is really fucking the shit out of Vanessa now, but now he tongue fucks her cunt at the same time. She is screaming with absolute delight. Harry tries to squeeze his tongue into her opening as well. "FUCK YEAH HARRY, YOU'RE RUINING MY TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!!! FUCK ME DEEPER HARRY FUCK ME!!! YES! IT'S SO GOOD!!! OOOOH YOU'RE WRECKING ME SO GOOD, YOU"RE WRECKING ME FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!"

Vanessa's macromastic bazoomies are bouncing and rolling and jiggling to the rhythm of Harry's pounding. He is trying to lie on top of her. Because of his extreme length, lying on top of Vanessa amounts to lying between her legs in the pussy licking position. He continues to fucks the absolute living shit out of her at the same time.

"YOU'RE RUINING ME FOR ALL THE OTHER MEN!! FUUUUUCK!!"

Vanessa's creamy juices are foaming and bubbling up around Harry's pole. Her cunt looks so stretched out around his fat meaty girth. There pressure on his raw veiny length stuffed deep inside her is incredible. She is so tight!

Vanessa is still coming and screaming and moaning. Her sopping wet cunt throbs and twitches and spasms. Harry desperately needs to tunnel his way into her deepest tightest spaces. He must stretch her out completely. Her cunt is sucking his pole deeper into her. "How does she fit it all in there?" he wonders. He can no longer hold on. He can feel his load rumbling its way out of him.

Harry is moaning and shouting with pleasure. His glans has swollen to massive proportions deep inside Vanessa's cunt. It is anchored inside her. Even if they wanted to separate, they wouldn't be able to. Harry is plugged in deep. Vanessa can really feel Harry throbbing. He is unloading shot after thick juicy shot deep into her. The force of his ejaculation feels fucking amazing!!

Harry is so hard. His cock visibly swells up even more with his climax. While it swells and pumps jelly deep into her, he continues to piston away at Vanessa's slippery cunt. He is punching at her womb's entrance. Vanessa's cervix tries to drink up as much spoof as it can with each spasm of her climax. She screams with feral moans of ecstasy and fucks back at Harry forcefully, passionately.

Every thrust is followed by a hard, hot spray of cum. Harry is pumping it all deep into Vanessa. There is a lot inside him. It blasts its way out with great pressure. He needs to put every last drop of his spoof deep into her. Vanessa's cervix sucks as much of it as it can up into her womb.

Harry keeps on pumping out burst after burst from his writhing swollen cock. Vanessa feels so stretched out and full, carried away on wave after relentless wave of absolute delight. Despite the massive swollen cock-head plugging up Vanessa's vaginal canal, semen eventually begins to squeeze its way out of the tight wet spaces between Harry's fat shaft and Vanessa's stretched out pussy lips.

After what feels like an eternity of pumping Vanessa's belly almost full to bursting point, Harry begins to withdraw his cock. As soon as it is about to fall out, he shoves it all the way back in as far as he can, stirring up everything he's already pumped in there with yet another blast of spoof. He does this to Vanessa over and over and over again for what feels like an eternity.

Each blast is followed with a whimper of delight from Vanessa. She is yelping with pleasure while Harry fills her up to the gills with his hot semen. It is escaping with squirting, squelching sounds while Harry continues to piston his fat cock into and out of her spasming entrance.

The juices trickle down Vanessa's arse-crack and pool up on the bench beneath her. She is writhing about in a growing puddle of thick juicy cum. Harry is still pumping it into her. Blast after blast of thick ropey semen pushes its way into her. She can feel her insides swelling while Harry pumps his first litre deep into her.

"Will this guy ever run out?" Vanessa wonders. She is coming and coming herself. It is so fucking hot to be pumped impossibly full of cum by such an incredibly huge cock.

"Aarrgh yeah!" Harry groans. He is on autopilot, spoofing and spoofing and spoofing away at Vanessa's insides. She fears she might burst. No one has never been so full of semen before. The pressure inside her belly becomes so great that Harry's plug-like cock is pushed right out of Vanessa's spasming cunt, followed by a torrent of semen. It feels like she is actually giving birth to his monster penis.

She slips around in the thick puddle of semen, and places her face all over Harry's still squirting monster-cock. He drenches Vanessa's belly, her tits, her face and her hair with more and more cum. She is sitting in a huge puddle of cum, completely drenched in goo and gel. Harry is now lying down in the puddle, blasting off rope after rope of thick funky jizz. Vanessa brings her mouth down onto Harry's spurting cock, taking in all of his throbbing gushing knob. She guzzles down as much of his thick load as she can. Harry moans in grateful ecstasy.

Harry pumps blast after blast down Vanessa's throat. She swallows and drinks down every squirt that Harry can pump into her. His throbbing cock feels incredible inside her mouth. She can feel her stomach gradually filling up with his salty, meaty soup until there is no more room inside of her. Harry's cock pops out of her face like a cork. The semen gushes everywhere. Vanessa vomits up a torrent of overspill. She has never before felt so satisfied in her life. Harry's cock continues to pump out every last drop all over himself. He is moaning and groaning and grunting with pleasure.

Vanessa is so good at bringing relief. "What a great therapist you are," announces Harry.

Eventually, Harry's ejaculations subside, and the twosome fall into each other's arms, spent and satisfied. They are lying in a massive puddle of Harry's thick lumpy semen. Vanessa's cunt is limp and loose, relaxed, describing a wide-open state. It is possible to see right up into her insides. Harry has permanently wrecked her for other men.

The cum slowly flows out from her insides, spilling out into the pool of semen the couple are lying in. Harry's tool slackens and retreats back into its sheath. The spent couple hold each other close, falling into a pleasant, sub wakeful state for quite some time.