The Misadventures of Josh Continue

Story Info
Josh gets mistaken as a mob hitman.
14.8k words
4.79
8.4k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

Thank you for the suggestions on where to go with the story. I've added some of those thoughts in here and will add the others in another section.

Again, if there are wacky scenarios you would like to see or other misunderstandings Josh should find himself in, feel free to comment and I'll see about working it in.

Thanks!

***

The Mob Connection

Jim 'Jimmy' Blanco was having a horrendous week. His boss had just been busted on federal charges for racketeering and the entire organization had been uprooted. He and a few had managed to get away, but there wasn't anything to start over with. He ground his teeth thinking of the smarmy lawyer on TV, going on about how justice was being served. Little piece of shit! That was his job he was talking about!

He grabbed the phone, opening up the second line app, and punching in the guy's home number. It rang for a moment before he answered. Jimmy didn't even let him speak.

"You little shit, you think you're going to be safe after this? We know where you live asshole, we know all about that girl of yours too. You are a dead man! Do you hear me? Dead! The girls? Dead! Your dog? Dead!"

Charles Morgan was shaking and pale, this had been his biggest case, and that had made him a target. He was in way over his head here. "You don't have to do any of that." He stuttered into the phone, "It won't change anything. The jury is already making a verdict."

"Did I ask for your fucking opinion? I'm sending a real professional after you. You'll know him when you see him, and he'll make it nice and slow. He'll make you watch while he takes your girls apart. Then you'll be next!"

Jimmy hung up the phone and removed the second line. He felt a lot better now.

"You really gonna do that Jimmy?" Mark asked while handing him a blunt.

"Fuck no, where am I gonna get the money for that?" He took a long drag, letting it circulate in his lungs before blowing it out. "Like we even know anyone who could do it. They all got busted."

Mark opened a bag of chips, munching on them before handing the bag over to him. He started chuckling, "I bet that guy is shitting bricks right about now."

Jimmy started laughing, scarfing down some chips, and taking another hit. "I wish I could see his face now."

Charles couldn't stop shaking. He tried to call back and plead for his life, but the call couldn't connect. He placed his shaky hand on the counter to support himself, running the other over his sweat-soaked face. He needed to get them out of here. He glanced around in a panic; they could already be here.

He ran to his car outside, pulling out of his driveway with a screech and gunning it down the road. They knew about his daughter, he needed to get her. She was his little girl, he had to take her somewhere safe.

He desperately made a call to his wife. He needed to warn her. They'd be after her too. It went right to voicemail. Shit! She must be in a meeting with the clients. He'd need to get her as soon as his little Callie was safe.

He racked his brain as he drove to the college. He remembered she had a friend. A friend with a rich family. They'd have security. They could protect her. It was his only hope.

***

Callie was out on the curb, waiting for her dad to pick her up. She had received a garbled text message telling her to be ready, but then didn't hear a reply. She shrugged at it, he was probably on the phone or driving anyway.

She waved to her friends who were heading to another class. She was the shortest of the group, coming in at 4'11". She couldn't help that her Asian genes were predisposed to being short, but she had luckily got her dad's genes for her tits. She quickly buttoned up a bit, remembering that her dad was a bit on the conservative side. She also tugged down her elastic skirt a bit. She grimaced, if she had known her dad was coming, she wouldn't have worn the miniskirt.

She saw her dad's car coming into the pickup area. She waved, but he just pulled up with a sharp break and opened the door.

Callie got in, looking worriedly at her dad, "Daddy? What's wrong? You're pale."

He took off as soon as her butt touched the seat, the door slamming shut. "Daddy? You're scaring me."

"Sweety, we have to go." He licked his lips nervously as he shakily drove the car through traffic. "Do you remember about the case I told you about?"

"Yeah, the mob case. What's the problem?" Her heart was pounding in her chest as she managed to get her seatbelt on.

"They found out about you." He was scanning his head wildly, constantly checking behind him for any following cars. "I kept your name hidden, but they found out. They're coming for you baby. We need to hide you."

The blood drained from her face. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be happening. "Daddy?" she whispered. "Are they going to kill me?"

He cast a worried glance at her, his lips pulled taut. He swallowed heavily and looked back at the road.

Callie felt like she was going to throw up. Her whole world was crashing down on her. There was nowhere safe. She was going to die at 18, barely having lived.

"Baby, where does your friend live? The rich one? She'll be able to hide you while I make arrangements."

She could barely think straight, but she tried to focus. "You mean Allison? Yeah, I can put it into the GPS."

"NO!" He almost swerved into traffic. "Don't use your phone! They can track us." He looked over at his terrified daughter, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. We can't use phones. Give it to me."

She handed him the phone and he chucked it out the window. She swallowed heavily, too scared to cry. She stretched out a shaking finger, "In two blocks, turn right. I can get us there."

***

Charles pulled into the driveway of the house, finally calming down. He took several deep breaths before turning to his daughter. He smiled reassuringly, "It's okay now baby. We're here. You'll be safe here. I promise." She gave him a brave little smile and nodded, though she was still shaking with fear.

They walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. He was already thinking of what he needed to do next. Call the police? That probably wouldn't help. Maybe get some private security? Get her out of the country? He was completely lost on his next steps.

The door opened, and everything went slow-motion for him. The smile on his face slowly dropped, being replaced by horror, as the man he had prosecuted some time ago stood before them. The man had said he would recognize him, this must be him. How had he walked into this trap? Was it Allison? Her dad must be in the mob, that's why they're so rich and always away. It all made sense now, but that was little solace as Josh's face grew dark recognizing him.

"Well, this saves me a whole bunch of trouble." Josh growled, looking at that prick lawyer who'd taken everything from him. "I've been wanting to kill you for a long time now." He cracked his knuckles. He was going to punch this guy so hard.

"Wait! Please!" Charles begged, shaking so badly he could barely speak. Callie's eyes grew in size, knowing that this must be the killer. "Not here, please, do whatever you want, just don't hurt her."

Josh's eyes flicked to the stunning Asian girl next to him. Small and stacked, with soft brown hair and brown eyes. She was gorgeous, if not for the terrified look in her eyes. He looked back at the lawyer prick, glaring. "And what exactly are you expecting me to do?"

Charles saw a ray of hope, he was open to negotiating. "Whatever you want, I have money."

His face dropped when Josh seemed to frown "I don't need money right now."

Of course, he was being paid to kill him, he wouldn't need more money. Charles licked his lips, "What do you want then? Anything, really, please."

Josh stepped back a bit, his anger replaced with curiosity. Why the hell did the lawyer show up here of all places? Was he trying to make amends? Then who was the girl?

Charles nodded nervously, understanding the gesture. He placed his hand on Callie's back, ushering her in with him. He whispered quietly, "Don't worry baby. I can get us out of this alive." She gave him a shaky nod as her wobbly legs carried her into the house.

Josh sat them in the living room, suddenly frowning. Allison had asked him not to have friends over, surely this didn't count. He didn't want to make her upset; she had been so nice to him.

Charles gulped, seeing Josh's expression darken again. "Whatever you need Josh, we can give you. If you don't need money, maybe something else?" Josh was staring at Callie, and he had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He shook his head weakly, "Please, not that."

Callie was breathing erratically, the killer's eyes all over her. She saw her dad panicking, begging the man not to do something. She turned a little and whined, "Daddy?"

Josh was still deep in thought, barely tuning in. Visitors surely didn't count, and he hadn't invited them, they had simply come in. They had interrupted him trying to set up the camera the girls had bought. He had told them he'd have it set up by the time their classes were done, but now he wasn't so sure anymore.

The seconds ticked away as the man just stared at Callie. He held her hand reassuringly. "I could help you find someone else. What, what are you thinking about Josh?"

Josh snapped back to the conversation, hearing his name. "I was thinking about videos. I need to get the camera ready."

Callie's hyperventilating was threatening to make her pass out. Charles begged again, "Please. Please don't hurt her."

Josh looked at the girl again, wondering how he kept getting all the virgins showing up. Was this guy a pimp on the side? Realization struck him, this was how Allison was getting the girls for the videos. This was the guy. What a sleazebag. He tried to put Josh away for an accident and here he was pimping out girls.

He was still pissed at this guy, but Allison's career came first. "Fine. Come with me." He stood up and pointed down the hall. He really should replace those lights; it was dark as hell down there.

Callie nearly collapsed in her father's arms, but he held her up. "You won't hurt her, right? You swear?"

Josh rolled his eyes, now the pimp grows a conscience. "I said I wouldn't. She'll be fine, we'll go slow. This isn't my first time."

Callie was holding back her sobs, but her chest was fluttering, and she could barely breathe. "Daddy?" He could barely hear her, "Daddy, what does he mean?"

Charles slowly walked her down the dark hallway. "You'll be safe now baby. Just do what he tells you, and he'll protect you." He could hear a high-pitched whine coming from her, and she tried to walk slower, but he kept pressing her on.

Josh guided them to the master bedroom where the new camera was set up by the bed. Callie's legs stopped moving, but her dad kept pressing her forward as she quietly begged him not to. His heart broke, but this was all to protect her.

"Have a seat" Josh pointed to the bed. Charles brought Callie to the bed, making her sit down as she cried quietly. He looked at her with sad eyes, shaking his head and putting his finger over his mouth. Fat tears fell from her eyes as she nodded.

Josh was trying to stay calm, but the presence of the lawyer pimp and his inability to figure out the camera were really getting to him. He grunted in frustration, finally turning to the guy on the bed. "You, jackass, do you know how to work this?"

Charles stood quickly, nodding as he came over to the killer, looking at a simple camera. Realization dawned on him. He glanced at Josh, but his stern face didn't invite any resistance.

"Well, can you do it, or can't you?" This guy was seriously irritating him. He'd never seen such a mousy man before. This was a far cry from the courtroom when he was preaching on and on about his wrongdoings.

The harsh bark made him swallow and nod his head. "Yes, yes, I can do it. I'll make sure to film it for you."

Josh hadn't thought of that, but he figured it would be alright. It'd probably be good to have someone work the camera since he wouldn't really be able to see what looked good or not. "Alright, you're part of this now, then." He paused, thinking about the shaky porn cam video Allison had made. "And try to stay on her face and the action."

Charles held back his tears and nodded. This was the price of his freedom, he had to watch this monster fuck his daughter.

Josh sat down next to the shaking and terrified Callie, tears marring her face. He looked at her, "Listen, I know it's hard your first time. I'll take care of you. By the second time, you'll be great at it, I promise."

She hiccupped and caught her dad's eyes. He was nodding exaggeratedly at her. She understood, and she nodded at Josh.

"Good, has Allison told you the safe word?" She shook her head. "It's 'bonanza'. Just say that if it's too much for you to take." She saw her dad shake his head; eyes wide with fright thinking that this was some kind of test.

Callie swallowed again, "Okay."

"What's your name?" He was trying to make her more comfortable as she was still shaking like a leaf.

Her mouth opened a few times before she squeaked out "Callie."

"That's a nice name Callie. You can call me Josh. And please, just relax. It'll make everything feel better."

Callie saw her dad gesture for her to smile. She blinked her eyes several times before smiling at him. "Thank you, Josh., I, I'll be safe with you? Here, in this house?"

Josh had come to expect this. Becky hadn't left either, but the house was big, so they had plenty of rooms. "Of course. This will always be your safe place."

Callie understood the undertone. She was a prisoner here, and he was going to use her as much as he wanted. Her and the other girls. She gave him a weak smile again, "Thank you, Josh."

He nodded, getting up and considering what would work best. He glanced over at the lawyer, "What do you think would look good? I'm thinking she should face the camera and I'm taking her from behind."

The cruel smirk on his face tore at him. He wanted Charles to tell him how to fuck his daughter, and he wanted him to watch her. He was a twisted fuck. "Yeah Josh, that sounds good."

Callie stared at her dad in despair as Josh told her to lie on her stomach, facing her father. This had to be a lie, this wasn't real. Her daddy would save her. He was right there; he could save her. A manic terror was setting in. Why wasn't he saving her?

Josh stood behind the little Asian girl admiring her ass in that tight little miniskirt. For being all terrified for their first time, they certainly liked to dress the part. He ran a palm over her soft and supple ass, hearing her squeak as he watched the firm orb shake.

Josh pulled up her miniskirt, which was barely covering her ass to reveal a tiny strip of fabric between the two wonderous globes. Josh grinned; he loved it when the girls came prepared like this. He loved to see their little rosebuds wink as he pulled their cheeks apart, the floss barely hiding it. There was just something so erotic about it.

Callie was shaking her head at her dad, holding still while Josh pulled her ass cheeks apart, just staring at her. She was sorry. She was sorry she dressed like this. She was sorry that she was dressed like a slut. She was sorry about everything.

Josh pulled the tiny thong down, revealing her clean pussy with just a little landing strip above it. Just like Allison her first time, Callie was dry as well. He was happy enough to help her out as he enjoyed it as well.

Josh started with a long, slow draw of his tongue on her slit from clit to hole. She gasped and squeaked as he did so. He came back, giving her another long lap. He began to lick slightly faster, getting her wetter with each passing lick. He could feel her still breathing quickly, so he tried to help relax her by rubbing his thumb on her clit while he spread her lips with his tongue, diving deeper into her sweet honeypot.

Callie just gaped at her dad as she felt Josh lick her. She was getting wetter, though she couldn't tell if it was from his saliva or her pussy as she was starting to feel warm down there. Her last boyfriend had only licked her twice before coming back up and jamming his tiny cock in her, so having him lap her up was a new experience. She shook her head at her dad, but he just solemnly shook his in response, slowly turning the camera to frame the full shot.

He could taste her now; she was getting into this. She had a creamy tang to her as he teased her hole and clit. He occasionally pressed his tongue against her hole making her ass tense momentarily. He grinned as he slurped at her some more, enjoying how her legs were starting to quake.

Callie was horrified by her body's betrayal. It was building up and she looked at her dad pleadingly. "Please daddy" she whined quietly, "he's going to make me cum. Daddy, please." Her dad just shook his head sadly and focused on her face as she came closer. Her eye lids began to droop as she felt herself getting closer, his tongue lavishly caressing her pussy. She shook her head, trying to deny it. She looked back up at her dad watching this. He was watching his little girl getting eaten out. She shook her head again, clenched her teeth, but she came anyway.

Callie squealed as her legs began to shake. Josh grabbed them to hold her still, continuing to lash her pussy through her orgasm. He could hear her calling him daddy. It was still hot, every time the girls called him that. He rewarded her by nibbling her clit and pressing his tongue into her hole.

She screamed now, her body locking rigidly as another wave hit her from Josh's mouth. She couldn't escape him as he held her there, forcing her to cum on his tongue. She rocked her hips against him involuntarily as she gasped and stared at her dad. "Daddy, don't look daddy." He continued to hold her gaze. She pleaded, "Don't watch me cum daddy." He finally turned his eyes back to the camera.

Josh finally stood up, wiping her juices from his face. The girl was ready, and all horned up. He wiped her juices all over his cock and moved behind her, slowly pressing against her tight hole. It opened for the very tip of him, but then grew tight. He let her take her time, keeping the pressure on as her little ring grew tired.

Callie could feel his head pressing on her pussy. She looked around in panic, for a way to escape. She pleaded again, "Daddy. Please daddy. I can feel him daddy." Her pussy was slowly relaxing, he'd be inside her soon. "Daddy please. He's going to fuck me." Her eyes shot open wide, and the breath caught in her throat as the massive head slipped into her.

Josh eased off, feeling his head clear her ring. She was tight, just about as tight as Allison her first time, but she was taking it like a champ. He could hear her mumbling for her daddy. He let her get adjusted to him, running his hands along her glorious ass.

Charles was disgusted by himself. He was watching his little girl getting fucked, and he wasn't doing anything about it. She was begging him for help, but he just stood here, filming her. He was ashamed of his erection, watching his little girl being bent over and stuffed full of cock.

"Daddy, he's in me. Daddy please" she was tearing up, whispering to him. "Daddy, he's so big." She took a huge gulp of air as she felt him slide further into her. Her legs flailed as he inched his way deeper, spreading her wide. She looked at her father, "Daddy, why won't you help me? I'm your little girl. Please daddy."

Josh was working himself into her tight pussy, feeling her coiling around his cock, pulsating with her heartbeat. For her first time, she was taking it really well. She hardly cried and just kept moaning for her daddy. She was even rolling her hips on him. He smiled as he slid deeper into her, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him.