The Misadventures of Josh Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie lay there, staring at her dad, mouth agape as Josh moved further in. He was so big, and her pussy could barely stretch to hold him. Her boyfriend wasn't nearly this big, and she hadn't even felt him press against her ass yet. How much more was there? Her pussy was already drooling all over him, she had never been so wet before. "Daddy, please. I'm not on birth control. Daddy, help me." She pleaded desperately to her dad, who just kept filming her.

Josh pressed the rest of him into her, feeling resistance as he fit in the last inch. The girl moaned heavily as he slid into her completely. He could feel her twitching around him. She felt incredible.

Callie clenched her eyes shut as she felt him press deep inside of her. Her cervix twitched when he bumped it, sending a jot of pleasure through her. She shook her head as she felt it again. His cock kept bumping her in all the right places, and she shook trying to stop from cumming. She gasped as she felt him withdraw, pulling along her pussy walls and then sliding back into her. She looked at her dad in panic as every thrust brought her a wave of pleasure. "Daddy, please. He's going to make me cum again." She ground her eyes shut, "Please daddy, he's going to cum in me. I'm going to get pregnant daddy."

Her father didn't move the camera, instead bringing it closer to her face. "No daddy. I'm going to cum again. Daddy please, he's making me cum on his cock."

She clenched her eyes again, letting out a deep scream as her pussy clamped down on him as hard as it could. She felt her wetness dripping from her, running down her legs as she convulsed on him. She arched her back and screamed again as she started pumping into her again. She collapsed on the bed helplessly when he grabbed her hips and began pumping hard into her. She moaned as she felt it again. She could barely focus on her dad. She looked up hazily, half begging and half whimpering, "Daddy, I'm going to cum again. I feel so good daddy. I'm going to cum again on his cock."

Her dad nodded, slowly stroking his cock through his pants. She didn't seem to notice, a smile spreading on her face as she stared at him. "I want to cum again daddy. Please let me cum again. I'm a good girl, daddy."

Josh slammed deep into her, making her arch her back as she came, looking up into his eyes as he ground his cock deep inside of her. "Cum for me baby. Daddy's here for you."

She was making strangling grunting sounds, but finally screamed, "I'm cumming daddy! I'm cumming on your cock daddy!" Her eyes were glazed over as he dumped his cum deep inside her. She moaned deliriously as she felt him continue to unload inside her. Josh kept grinding his cock deep in her, savoring the feeling of her quaking pussy on him as she slumped boneless onto the bed.

He signaled for the lawyer to bring the camera over as he pulled out of Callie. Charles got a close-up shot of his little girl's pussy dribbling out blobs of cum and winking at the camera. He was ashamed, but he came in his pants at the sight.

Josh was feeling better about the guy until that part, but he guessed that this was likely a common occurrence on set. "How was it?"

Charles rapidly nodded his head, "It was great. Good job."

"Great. Well, I'll let you know if I need anything again from you. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." He began leading Charles out, "Oh, do you want a copy? It'd make a good souvenir for you. Your first producer credit."

Charles nodded excitedly. "Anything you need Josh. I'm your man."

***

Charles was back home, furiously masturbating for the second time, watching his daughter's expression go from panic to cum addled slut as she cried for her daddy. He grunted, blasting ropes of cum onto his monitor. He had never known that something so fucked up could be so hot.

His breathing slowed as he came down from the high. He could see the cum dripping down the monitor, right over the pussy of his little girl, leaking blobs of cum. He needed to turn it off, or he was going to have to jerk off again.

His phone rang and he saw that it was his wife. He had completely forgotten about her after getting home and watching the video again and again. Now that Josh was onboard, he didn't have to worry about the mob boss anymore, and they would be safe too.

He loved his wife and they'd been together for 19 years now. They had married young when she got pregnant with Calie, but she was still the hottest piece of ass he knew. She kept herself tight with yoga, having an amazing hourglass figure with a great ass that she liked to show off in pencil skirts and heels. They'd fuck every weekend, and he'd blast his cum all over her palm-sized tits. She didn't want him to cum insider her as it was too messy, but still, their sex life was amazing.

He blinked, looking back at the monitor. Seeing his little girl fucked stupid in front of him was so hot. He started to wonder what else would be that hot. He kept thinking about it as he answered the phone, telling her that Callie was staying with her friend Allison for a while. Mina suggested she pick up some wine for them and they have some private time.

He chuckled, telling her he loved her, and they hung up. He looked at his phone thinking about Mina. He wondered what she would look like as she screamed in orgasm, another man's cock driving deep into her soaking pussy. Would she beg him for his cum? He might do it anyway, dumping his load in her as she came her brains out. He could film it as her pussy dribbled out gobs of cum.

Charles was as hard as he'd ever been watching his little Callie getting all that cum dumped in her tiny pussy.

***

Callie lay on the bed, cum still oozing out of her pussy as her mind slowly cleared. She slowly remembered and realized what had happened, how her daddy had just watched as she came over and over again on Josh's cock. Her daddy had just let him dump his cum into her and taped it all. She teared up thinking about how he hadn't saved her, he hadn't done anything while she was being fucked into oblivion. Her pussy twitched at the memory, squirting another blob of cum out. She involuntarily moaned as it slid down her slit, dripping from her clit.

She heard a door close and then a car start. She knew what it meant; her daddy had left her here, to serve as the killer's cumdumpster. As long as she was here, Josh would protect them. Her daddy had sold her for their protection. She sniffled. She would protect them though, because she loved her parents, and didn't want them to be hurt. She'd let him dump his cum wherever he wanted, as long as they were safe.

The door opened softly as he walked into the room. She watched him warily as he approached, that dangerous smile on his face and his massive cock swinging as he walked. He sat on the bed and stroked her hair. "How was your first time? Did you enjoy it?"

Did she enjoy it? Did she enjoy being raped in front of her daddy? What sick game was he playing? Her pussy squeezed tight at the memory, sending a little shiver up her back. She looked up at him, realizing that she was at his mercy, and that she would have to play along. She nodded slowly, "Yes. I really enjoyed it."

"Yes what?" Josh smiled; he liked this game the girls played with him. They were always so shy, even though they would scream it out while he fucked them senseless.

She stared at him in shock. He wanted her to call him daddy. He wanted to replace all the memories of her daddy with him. Brushing her hair, teaching her to ride a horse, driving her to prom; he wanted to override all of it with the memory of her cumming her brains out on his cock. She firmed her resolve, she'd never forget her real daddy, but she'd play along. "Yes, daddy."

"Good girl." He ran his fingers along her cheek, "And how are you feeling? Sore?"

She shook her head, "No daddy. I feel fine." Was he playing some game with her? He was huge, sure, but he hadn't been nearly as rough as she had feared. Actually, he had been quite gentle.

"That's good." All of the girls had been fine afterwards; it made him wonder if all the stories about virgins having a hard time was more due to the inexperience of the guy than any problems with them.

"Why?" She asked hesitantly, noticing her pussy was twitching again with. "Were you going to, to do it again? Daddy?"

"Only if you want me to. No pressure."

So, he wanted her to beg for it. He got off on making the girls he raped beg for his cock again. He was a sick bastard. She understood him now. She nodded to him, "Yes daddy. Can you make me cum again?"

She looked in amazement as his cock rose from the bed like a serpent. She stared at it. Had it always been that big? How had he fit that into her?

"Of course, baby. Anything for you." Josh got up and walked around the bed, slowly flipping her onto her back. He unbuttoned her shirt, showing off her large D-cups in her lacy black bra. She cursed herself again for wearing this slutty attire. He unhooked the front clasp, freeing her massive tits that slightly sagged from gravity, but stayed perky with her hard nipples pointing up.

Josh bent over, taking one of the glorious peaks into his mouth and drawing on it while he circled her hard nipple. She moaned as he did so before clenching her teeth to stop herself. She felt him massage her other tit, rubbing his thumb against her nipple and making her quake as she suppressed another moan.

Callie was so focused on not making a sound, that she didn't notice she was rolling her hips against his cock, her pussy already desperate to be stuffed again. She was lubing him up with her juices and his own cum as he continued stimulating her nipples. Her soft tits yielded to his palms and fingers, letting him sink into her and make her quiver. She finally couldn't contain it and began to moan loudly as he moved his mouth to the other nipple, licking it languidly.

Josh matched her hips as he ground his shaft against her slick lips, reveling in the slippery friction. These girls were insatiable, and he loved it. He slowly drew his hips back further and further as she rolled her hips, positioning himself at her entrance as she impaled herself on him.

Callie gasped as she felt her hips drive his massive cock head into her. She was shocked that her body was betraying her like this, how it was so desperate for his cock that it moved on its own. She gave a throaty groan as her hips forced more into her, her pussy greeting him back into its warm embrace. She rippled around him, already soaking wet as her frothy cream leaked all over him.

Josh drove into her smoothly as she groaned and grunted, pressing against him to take him to the hilt. She gasped again as he settled fully into her, her legs wrapping around his hips as if she were trying to pull him in deeper. She quaked as she felt the hard cock fill her completely, her legs twitching around him.

"There you go baby. Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes daddy!" She groaned with barely contained lust. "This is what I wanted." She felt herself spasming around his cock as waves of pleasure assaulted her. "I wanted daddy's cock in me."

"Well, I'll treat you like a good girl then, and give you all my cock." He pulled out and slammed back into her, making her scream out. "Is this what good girls want?" He slammed back in as she tightened her legs around his waist, pulling him in harder.

"Yes daddy!" She cried out as she slammed against her cervix again. "Your little girl wants it like this." She screamed again as he sheathed himself completely into her. "Give your little girl what she wants daddy! Please!"

With the encouragement, Josh began pumping wantonly into her squelching pussy, making her scream and cry out with every thrust. He moved his thumb to her clit, stimulating it was he pounded her, making her scream go up an octave. He kept at it, feeling her pussy convulsing around him, nearing her climax.

"Oh god daddy!" she thrashed on the bed, "I'm going to cum daddy!"

She screamed loudly as he continued hammering into her. Her back arched up as she came, her hips rolling hard against him as her pussy clenched around him. Her legs were twitching and unable to hold him in, so he kept withdrawing and slamming back into her, making her scream more.

Callie felt the waves of orgasms rolling over her as her eyes rolled back. Her whole body was tensed up around him as he kept her at her peak, slamming into her and ramming her cervix. She was nearly blacking out as he kept hammering her tiny pussy. She couldn't take it much more. "Daddy!" she gasped, "Hurry and cum in me! I'm your good girl, please breed me like a good girl."

Josh loved it when they begged. He smiled as he rapidly thrust into her as her eyes rolled up, finally blasting his load into her pussy. He could feel her walls undulating, pulling the cum up into her womb. Her pussy was so desperate for his cum, it was like she was sucking him off inside of herself. He luxuriated in the feeling as he kept throbbing and feeling her little pussy.

He stood there, his hard cock still buried in the nearly unconscious girl, thanking whichever god had smiled upon him. He wasn't done with her yet though.

Josh lifted her legs over his shoulders and kneeled on the bed, driving his cock even deeper into her. A faint groan came from her, but she was otherwise still. He leaned forward so that he was completely over her, bending her completely in half, burying himself inside completely inside her. He felt her hips twitch as he slowly pulsed inside her, hitting her as far back as possible. He grinned as he felt her pussy sucking on his cock again, shivering around him like she needed more. He happily obliged by pulling out nearly completely, before ramming back into her. Her eyes fluttered as he did so again, feeling her soaked cunny desperately trying to hold on to him.

Callie felt something hard driving into her, crushing her womb and pressing into her stomach. Her pussy screamed in delight as it was abused, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her. She finally awakened as Josh slammed into her again, knocking the wind out of her and making her grunt. He was holding her knees to the bed, pounding away at her, slamming it so deep that she felt like she needed to vomit. She couldn't even scream as he continued to pound the air from her lungs. Her pussy kept beckoning him, demanding he pound it harder and dump his load in her.

Josh looked into her shocked eyes as he continued to relentlessly hammer her deep in her guts. He could feel her pussy clamping all around him, and he wanted to give her what she needed. He held himself deep in her and gave her short staccato pumps.

Callie's hands were clenched on the sheets, mouth open in a soundless scream. She could feel him crushing her, and her pussy wouldn't stop begging. She needed it, she needed him to cum in her. She needed her daddy to cum in her. She could see her future, how he would hold her down, make her scream as she came, pound her so hard that she'd be molded to his cock and then breed her like a little slut. She swore her womb twitched at the thought of being bred like a slut, having her daddy breed her, making her cum as he pumped a baby into her tiny pussy. She couldn't take it anymore; her whole body shook as she came on him again.

Josh could see her trying to scream as she came, her entire being seeming to vibrate, sending those vibrations though his cock. He held himself deep, feeling himself dump another massive load into the little Asian girl. Every twitch felt like he was unloaded a gallon of cum in her, and her greedy womb sucked it all up.

He let her finally relax, pulling his cock out of her to a river of cum. Her battered hole gaped happily as she gasped on the bed.

She could feel her womb sucking up his cum, trying desperately to get bred. Her mind still held out hope that there was a way out of this, but her body didn't care anymore. She saw the door open, and saw her friends come in with shocked expressions. She was momentarily elated, they would help! They could help save her! They were her best friends, she was saved!

Allison looked in shock at Callie, one of her best friends. She looked over at Becky who had a similarly surprised expression. She looked back at Callie, who was reaching for them desperately, mouthing 'help me'. Her smile grew and grew, the light in her eyes flickering again, "Daddy, you got us a new slut!" She gleefully clapped her hands as she climbed over the bed to Josh, jumping into his arms and kissing him.

Callie's expression froze, seeing Allison's reaction. No, this isn't supposed to happen. Why aren't they saving her? Why didn't daddy save her? She looked desperately to Becky, whose wide smile was scaring her. Becky leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "Good sluts bring daddy more sluts." Her eyes widened in horror, she knew no one was coming. There was only this.

Becky stared into her eyes, brushing her soft brown hair from her face, "Good sluts let their daddy fuck all their holes." He softly stroked her cheek, a manic look coming into her eyes as her smile widened, "Good sluts get bred by their daddy."

Callie couldn't look away as she felt a hot tongue lick her abused pussy, lapping at her hole as the cum leaked out of her. "You're a good slut, aren't you?" She slowly nodded her head as her hips rolled by themselves. "And what do good sluts do for their daddy?"

She whispered back, "Good sluts get bred by their daddy."

Becky grinned manically, looking up to Josh. "Daddy, Callie would like you to breed her like a little slut."

God, these girls were so hot. Josh was already hard again from watching Allison eating his cum out of her friend. At those words Allison moved aside, letting him easily slide back into Callie's gaping hole. It sucked him back in, being perfectly shaped to handle him now.

Allison climbed up the bed to look down into Callie's teary eyes. Her grin was wide and predatory, a glint of madness burning deep inside. She climbed on top of her, sitting on her hips as Josh started pumping away again. She came down close to Callie's face, her eyes never leaving hers.

"You'll be a good slut for daddy." Callie nodded, but Allison's eyes hardened. "Say it. You'll be a good slut for daddy."

Callie was shaking, partially from fear and partially from arousal. She quietly repeated, "I'll be a good slut for daddy."

Allison nodded, "You'll let daddy cum in all of your holes."

She groaned as she felt herself getting closer, "I'll let daddy cum in all of my holes."

Allison continued, "Good sluts never leave their daddy."

The little tear in her eye finally rolled down her cheek as her pussy squelched lewdly from the pounding. "I'm a good slut. And good sluts never leave their daddy."

Allison softly kissed her lips, "Daddy only saves good sluts."

She was making strangled gurgling sounds as she neared another orgasm, "Daddy only saves good sluts. I'm a good slut. Daddy will save me because I'm a good slut."

"And?"

"Good sluts get bred by their daddy." She gasped, getting so close, "I'm a good slut." She shook violently, "I want to get bred by daddy." Her body shook in a titanic orgasm as she felt her insides being hosed down by Josh's cum. "Breed me daddy!"

Allison cooed over her as her body slowly relaxed again. "Such a good slut, isn't she Becky?"

Becky moaned, watching Josh pull out of Callie, his cock slick with her cream. "Such a good slut. I'm a good slut too. I want to get bred like a good slut." She was mumbling to herself watching the cum dripping from Callie.

Allison smiled, "Not yet Becky. Because what do good sluts do?"

Becky's eyes widened in excitement, "Good sluts bring more sluts."

***

All in the Family

Allison was sitting in Josh's lap, fully impaled on his cock, her arms wrapped lovingly around his shoulders as she rocked her hips for him. She loved the feeling of having him deep inside her, stretching her out. She kissed him softly, feeling her nipples rubbing against his chest.