The Misadventures of Josh Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Callie will make such a good slut for you daddy" she gasped, feeling him throbbing and getting closer to pumping her full of his delicious cum. "We'll break her in for you, don't you worry." She moaned as he kissed her neck. "We'll bring you more sluts daddy. I love watching you break them." She ground herself against him, pushing him in as far as she could, "Are you going to breed me too daddy?"

Josh grunted as he blew his load into his little girl again. Ever since Callie had joined, the girls had been going on about their new breeding fetish. It was hot, he had to admit, pumping these little girls full of cum and having them beg him to breed them. If this was what sold online, then he was down for it. He grunted as he throbbed again into her greedy pussy, "Whatever you want baby. I'll breed you and all your friends."

Allison whimpered as she came softly, feeling her daddy pump her full of his cum. She couldn't wait for her medication to wear off so that she could get bred like a good little slut. She was jealous of Callie, who was already ahead of her. Allison had been such a good slut too, but she knew that her daddy needed more sluts to make him happy. When he was happy, he'd breed her like a good little slut.

***

Becky mewled as Josh came insider her again. Her pussy pulsated over his throbbing cock, welcoming his cum into her. She felt so full, this being her third load today. Her daddy had slowly fucked her from behind in bed that morning, stroking her clit until she came, and she felt her little pussy get pumped full of cum. The second time was when they were cuddling while watching a movie. She had climbed onto him, sinking herself completely onto him in one stroke, and watched the movie while his little thrusts got her off. He had pinched her nipples and nibbled on her ear until she had cum hard on his cock, feeling him blasting his load into her again. Now, the third time, she had laid on her back, stretching her feet above her head while her daddy had rammed his cock in as deep as he could, making her shake and gurgle with pleasure.

Josh pulled out of the gasping blonde, watching her overstuff pussy dribbling cum out constantly. Allison skipped over from the door to see the drooling mess he had made.

"Oh, daddy! You're so thoughtful, filling Becky up. Was she a good little slut for you?" She giggled and kissed him.

"God yes, she's amazing."

Allison bent over the bed, looking at Becky's happy and exhausted face. "Did you like daddy fucking you?"

Becky closed her eyes in bliss, nodding slowly, still holding her legs up over her head, feeling the cum ooze from her happy pussy. Allison looked up at Josh, "Don't worry daddy. I'll take care of her. Why don't you take a shower?" He nodded, leaving the girls to bond.

Allison moved to the foot of the bed and ran her tongue along Becky's ass crack, lapping up the cum that was dribbling out. Becky moaned as Allison ran her tongue higher, around her little rosebud and up to her pussy, where she lapped at the drooling mess. Becky continued moaning, her pussy contracting at times, squirting out more cum for her to lap up.

"No Allison" she moaned, "Don't eat all of daddy's cum. I need some for my greedy pussy."

Allison giggled, removing her tongue from her friend's swollen lips. "Alright, but only because you asked nicely." She lay down next to her best friend, both completely naked. She pulled her close, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin against hers. Becky snuggled into her embrace, having long forgotten any desire to leave. She was happy here, being filled with cum as often as she wanted. She couldn't imagine anything better.

"You know, I've been thinking" Allison started, rubbing her cheek on Becky's silky blonde hair. "We haven't seen Emma in a while. Don't you think she'd make a perfect little slut for daddy?"

A broad smile stretched over Becky's face, thinking about the tiny redhead screaming as she came on daddy's cock. "Oh my god, that would be amazing." She could already see the girl's tiny pussy being stretched obscenely by daddy's big cock; how she would grind her little hips against him and cry as she came over and over. She was wet just thinking about it, probably being able to see daddy's cock poke her tiny belly from inside as he packed it all into her. "I bet he could inflate her like a balloon with his cum." She giggled at the thought.

Allison giggled, "Do you think it would even fit? She's so small, he could walk around with her speared on his cock all day." She imagined the little redhead's skinny legs dangling helplessly with her impaled pussy being the only thing holding her up and a cum addled face drooling onto daddy's chest. She gasped, "Do, do you think he could fuck her womb?"

Becky thought about it, "I, I don't think that that's how it works." She grinned wildly, "But we can try!" They both giggled as they kissed, their tongues entwining at the thought of making Emma a needy little slut, just like them.

***

"Hi Alli, long time no see." The tiny redhead hugged Allison when she opened the door. "I'm so glad you called."

Allison gleefully smiled as she embraced her. Emma went to another school now, but they used to go to the same high school as Becky. She was a sweet girl, but naïve to the point she got taken advantage of and fell for so many scams that she was now in debt up to her eyeballs. Sweet, beautiful, tiny, and naïve; she'd make a great slut for daddy.

"I'm so happy you're here Emma." She guided the bubbly girl into the living room. "I heard about a great opportunity to make money, and I knew that you were desperate, so I wanted to help out my bestie."

Emma's eyes lit up, "Oh my god, thank you." She jumped into Allison's arms again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She cried excitedly, "It's been so hard to figure this out, you are my savior. My family doesn't even know how bad it is, and it keeps getting worse. I've been getting phone calls telling me I need to get gift cards to pay the IRS or I'm going to prison."

Allison stroked Emma's back comfortingly, "I know, but we can take care of it all. And it's super easy and fun too." She smiled at the hopeful girl, "We can do it right here."

She clapped her hands excitedly, "Great! I'll do literally anything."

Allison smiled, "That's perfect, and I'll be with you the whole time, so you don't have to worry about a thing."

She took Emma's hand in her own and led her down the hallway to one of the bedrooms. Emma looked in curiously to see some lights and a camera set up by the bed. She sat down on the bed, waiting for Allison to explain.

"So, we are going to make some videos that we'll sell online. I have a friend who'll help us make sure it looks great."

Emma nodded excitedly, "Sure. What do I have to do?"

"Just do what I tell you to, and we'll be all set." Allison beamed as Emma nodded happily.

Allison stepped back; brow furrowed as she looked at Emma's outfit. Ripped jeans, hoodie, and sneakers; that just wouldn't do. "Okay, take those off and we'll pick out something better for you." She went to the closet and looked through some clothes, but most were way too big for her. She found a stretchy minidress she had worn once that might do the trick. It looked like doll clothing in her hand, but she remembered stretching it over herself, so it would definitely fit the tiny girl.

Emma had stepped out of her clothes and was now in her panties and bra, watching Allison curiously. She was so happy that she was finally getting help with her money problem; all the other times didn't work out at all, and she lost more money, but this seemed totally legit. She trusted Allison, and she hadn't even asked for investment money or transfer payments to clear the bank, so she knew she was on the level.

Allison turned and looked at Emma's tiny frame in some ratty undies and shook her head disapprovingly. That was not what a good slut wore. She clicked her tongue, "Emma sweety, you can't wear that. We're going to have to get you some better clothes."

Emma looked down worriedly, they were her most comfortable pair. "Should I take them off?"

Allison nodded, "I don't have anything that'll fit you, but you can put on this dress, that should work."

Emma quickly stripped down and pulled on the pink minidress. It looked like a regular dress on her, but it still worked. It was skin-tight, highlighting her tiny A-cups with perky nipples. The hem came down to her knees, so Allison pulled it up a bit, scrunching it as the waist. She handed her some sheer white nylons and dug out a black lace choker that she attached to her neck.

Allison clapped her hands giddily; daddy was going to love his little slut. Emma smiled at Allison's exuberance.

"Okay, I'll have my friend come in now. Remember, do whatever I tell you and we'll make a ton of money. Oh, also, call him daddy." Emma nodded excitedly.

Josh opened the door when he was called and was stunned by the tiny girl before him. She was just north of 4'0", had shoulder length red wavy hair and clear green eyes. Freckles dotted her button nose, and she had two dimples from her wide smile.

"Emma, this is daddy. Daddy, this is Emma. She'll be your new slut."

Emma smiled sweetly at him, "Hi daddy, nice to meet you." Allison raised an eyebrow at her, "Oh, right, I'll be your new slut daddy."

"Wow, uh, nice to meet you, Emma. You look gorgeous."

She beamed at him, "Thank you daddy."

This was a nice change, Josh thought to himself. Virgins were great and all, but meeting someone who was just genuinely happy to be there was such a treat.

"Alright, let's begin the scene. Daddy, you'll be on the bed sleeping when your two daughters come in and beg you for money. They'll do anything you say. Okay?"

Josh nodded, that seemed to be a pretty popular trope.

"Emma, you'll be the innocent one, and I'll be the slutty one. Do what I say but pretend to be uncomfortable." Emma nodded, wondering what exactly they were going to do. Allison turned on the camera once Josh was on the bed.

Allison and Emma stepped outside, closing the door, only to knock and immediately come back in. They snuck up to the bed whispering, "Daddy, are you awake?"

Josh shifted, opening his eyes groggily, "Hey girls, what's the matter."

Allison climbed onto the bed, signaling Emma to do the same on the other side. She did so, still smiling, but a little lost. She figured that it would all be fine as long as Allison told her what to do.

"Daddy, Emma really needs cash for some emergency, can you give us, like, $20,000."

Emma chimed in, "Yeah, daddy, I need to pay off some loans to some bad people. Please daddy?" She made puppy eyes at him. If he had that much, it would really help her out.

"That's a lot of money girls, what kind of loans did you take?" This was a weird scenario, he thought they were going to ask for $100 or something.

Emma pouted, "Some guys told me that I should take a loan with some man and then give them the money to invest in bitcoins, but I lost it all and now the man keeps calling for interest payments." Her lip quivered recalling the scary phone call last night.

"Um, well, that's terrible honey. I can take care of that for you." Oh right, he needed to keep the money thing going, "But that's still a lot of money."

"Please daddy, we'll do anything you ask, anything. Isn't that right Emma?" Allison pouted, squeezing her tits together and showing off her impressive cleavage.

"Yeah daddy, anything, please, I'm desperate." Emma didn't really have a cleavage to show off, so she arched her back and waggled her ass toward the camera.

"I know daddy, we could take care of you." Allison smiled mischievously. "Don't you think that would be worth it daddy? To have your girls take care of you?" She looked over at Emma, her trusting smile still on her face. "Come here Emma, let's take care of daddy together."

Allison pulled down his pants to display his erect cock. Emma's eyes were wide with shock at the unveiling. "Come on Emma, don't you want to get the money for your loans?" Allison asked as she played one hand softly over the cock. "You just have to be a good girl, then daddy will take care of it all for you."

Emma blinked a few times and checked Allison's face, but seeing the reassuring smile there, she relaxed. As long as Allison was here, it would be fine. "Of course, I'll be a good girl for daddy." She reached out a hesitant hand and grasped the cock in her hand. Her tiny hand couldn't even wrap around the whole length.

Allison started to gently stroke it, pushing Emma's hand to do the same. She smiled at Emma encouragingly, and she giggled coyly and kept stroking.

"Is this good daddy? Is this enough for the money?" Allison asked Josh leadingly.

"That's nice girls, but it's still a lot of money."

Allison looked back at Emma worriedly, "Oh no Emma, it's not enough for the money. What else can we do?"

Emma frowned; this was terrible. She really needed the money. What could she do?

"Oh, I have an idea." Allison's expression lit up. She leaned forward and licked Josh's cock, lapping slowly along the head. After the second lick, she nodded encouragingly to Emma.

Emma looked a bit worried but leaned down too. She licked the other side of the cock, occasionally encountering Allison's tongue. This was fine, Allison was here. This much was okay.

Allison smiled as Emma started licking more animatedly. She pulled back a bit, encouraging Emma to continue.

Emma started to swirl around the head, and she slowly brought her lips down. She drew the head into her mouth, already stretching to get that in. This was by far the largest cock she'd ever sucked. Her last two boyfriends were much smaller and had busted almost immediately after she started. She kept sucking as saliva ran down the length of the cock, flicking her tongue out. Allison encouraged her by putting pressure on her head, making her try harder to fit more into her mouth.

This much was fine. It wasn't like she was fucking him, and Allison was here, so it was okay.

This was great, Josh thought to himself. An eager young mouth all over him and his good little girl was there to encourage her. This was way better than having to break in virgins.

Allison was using one hand to slowly jack the lower half of his cock while gently pressing down on Emma's head. She whispered into her ear, "You're doing great Emma. At this rate, he'll definitely give you the money." Emma nodded happily and continued pushing down on the cock.

Allison could see Josh starting to groan more and shift his hips into Emma's eager mouth, she knew he was close. She pushed Emma to go faster. The tempo increased, and she could see Josh about to pop. She held down Emma's head to a little yelp from her as he thrust upward and blasted his cum into her mouth.

Emma kept her mouth on the cock, letting it fill her mouth with his pungent cum. He seemed to go on for a long time and she puffed out her cheeks to keep it all in. She looked like a little pufferfish on the tip of his cock, making little groaning sounds as he finished.

She pulled her head up when Allison let go, looking between them both with her mouth full.

"Emma, you have to drink what daddy gave you. Good sluts drink their daddy's cum." Allison admonished.

Emma nodded, taking two big gulps. She opened her mouth wide when Allison looked over, showing her that she was a good slut. Allison smiled at her, "That's good Emma, you're such a good slut for daddy."

Emma smiled at the praise. Now she could finally get the money. She followed Allison's frown though to see that the cock was still hard. She looked surprised; didn't they go down afterwards?

Allison whispered over, "Oh no, it's not enough for daddy."

Emma's eyes widened; she really needed the money. She looked worriedly into Allison's face, waiting for her to suggest something.

Allison perked up, relieving Emma in the process, "I know what daddy needs. Daddy needs a good slut on his cock." She nodded encouragingly to Emma.

Emma nodded and then paused. "Wait, me?"

"Of course, Emma. You need the money, and didn't you say you'd be daddy's good little slut?"

Emma nodded, "Yeah, I did say I'd be his new slut."

"And what do good sluts do for their daddy?"

Emma pondered, "Do they put their daddy's cock in them?"

Allison clapped her hands, "That's right! Good little sluts let put their daddy's cock in them. So, what are you waiting for?"

Emma nodded slowly; that made sense. It wasn't like he was cumming inside of her, this was fine. Allison was here, so it was okay.

Emma pulled up her skirt, revealing her tight little ass and smooth pussy. Her lips were already puffy from sucking his cock, a little bit of wetness coming from the center. She climbed onto Josh, rubbing her pussy along his wet cock. Allison nodded encouragingly, rubbing her thighs. Emma smiled; this was fine.

Emma continued to rub herself along his cock, feeling little shivers as her clit bumped the ridges. She leaned forward so that she could feel more of it, slowly getting herself wetter. She moaned as she felt herself quiver, it felt so good.

"What do you think daddy? Do you like your new slut?" Allison lay next to Josh, kissing him.

"She's amazing, a real natural" he groaned as the tiny girl slid along his slippery cock.

"Emma, you should hurry and get daddy inside you. You really need that money."

Emma's hooded eyes opened to look at Allison. She was smiling at her, so it was okay. She positioned the head at her hole, slowly putting pressure. She started to worry; this was way bigger than what she was used to. She looked up at Allison again, worriedly shaking her head. It wasn't going to fit.

Allison nodded back to her, "You'll be able to get out of debt, won't that be wonderful? And you get to be daddy's slut too."

Emma nibbled her lower lip in thought, then nodded again. She pressed harder, feeling her pussy protest as the entrance stretched more. She gasped for breath, looking back at Allison slightly shaking again.

"No more calls, no more worries, you'll be free and safe with daddy." She looked worriedly at Emma, "don't you want to be safe with daddy?"

Emma bit her lower lip now, a look of growing determination on her face as she nodded again. She pushed harder, ignoring the aching cries of her hole. She could feel the tip pressing in now. He was almost there, just a bit more. She took another breath and pressed down.

The air burst from her lungs as the head slipped in. Her body trembled at the size of the invader, her pussy aching from being stretched. She drew a ragged breath to steady herself. She checked on Allison who was beaming at her. Emma smiled back through a little grimace. He was so big; she needed some time to adjust.

Emma looked down between her legs and marveled at how she'd taken him. She bent down and could see her little hole stretched completely open, and so much more cock to go. She eyeballed her abdomen, there was no way that would all fit.

Her leg suddenly gave out, making her slide another several inches in. She screamed in surprise, her pussy on fire. Her other leg was shaking now, and she was shaking her head. This was too much.

She felt Allison's arms wrap around her from behind, her head on her shoulder. "Such a good slut, Emma. I'm so proud of you." She continued to coo into her ears as she slowly added weight to the redhead's body, sinking her further down. She grunted and shook her head as Allison kept whispering into her ear, "You'll be free soon. Daddy will save you. Daddy only saves good sluts. Are you his good slut Emma? Can you be a good slut for daddy?"

Emma's thoughts were all jumbled now. She needed the money, and Josh could save her, but he was so big, she couldn't fit him. Would he save her if she couldn't fit him in? If she was a good slut, he'd save her. She wasn't sure anymore, but Allison was here, encouraging her, so it was okay. Surely it was okay.