The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her brow, "And you think she set it up?"

Agent Rogers shook his head. "No evidence to suggest it was anything but some unfortunate events. But she's now in a new position and a number of her accounts have come back as potential flags. This would be a good time to embed you and have you dig deeper. She'll need the help with her new work, and we can get you highly recommended."

"We'll check in with you every month and see if there are any movements," Michaels continued. "It's best if you try to get close to her, but there's no need to push it. If you do see an opportunity, take it. We'll also be giving you some more subtle mood-altering chemicals. Use with caution, but you should be able to work your way in quickly."

***

"Emma, sweety, I appreciate the enthusiasm, I really do." Allison sat with the worried-looking redhead in the living room.

"Did I fuck up? I just wanted to be a good slut for daddy." Emma looked contrite, squeezing her hands between her knees, and looking hopefully at Allison. "You can help me fix it, right?"

Becky glanced nervously at Allison, hoping that she'd have an answer to this.

Allison rubbed her head, trying to think through this. Emma had brought one of her gymnastics friends over but hadn't thought through how to make her a good slut for daddy. So now they had scared, confused, and handcuffed girl in the bedroom. Daddy would not be happy about this.

"Maybe we drug her, and daddy could just fuck her silly?" Becky offered.

Allison stared at her. "Daddy isn't that kind of man." Daddy was perfect, and a perfect daddy treated his little sluts perfectly. She shook her head. "No, this is our mess now. We just need to make her love daddy like we love daddy."

Emma fidgeted, nibbling on her fingernails.

"Emma?" Allison watched her carefully. "What else did you do?"

"N... nothing."

Allison sighed. Emma was such a sweet girl, but she needed to be kept on a short leash.

Allison sat next to her on the couch, wrapping her up in a hug. "Sweety, I can't help if you don't tell me everything. I know you want to be a good slut, but that means you have to listen to me. I know daddy best. I'll help you bring him good sluts, but you have to talk to me."

"I... I already gave her some," Emma guiltily admitted.

"What did you give her?"

Emma glanced at Becky before dropping her eyes again. "Um, the white pills."

Allison shot a glare at Becky. "You gave her LSD? Where the fuck did you even get that?"

"Uh, you know, around." Becky trailed off, avoiding Allison.

Allison sighed again. One thing at a time. "Okay, here's what you're going to do. Both of you. First, no more drugging sluts. Second, clear all new sluts with me first. Third, go to your classes. Fourth, no cum for you for two days."

They weakly objected but fell silent under her withering gaze. "Bad sluts don't get cum. Think about that before you do anything again." They nodded their heads in unison. Becky sheepishly handed an aspirin bottle full of LSD dots.

Allison shook her head. How did she even get this many? Once she was alone, she collected herself and headed down the hallway. She dropped off the bottle in the bathroom. She'd have to deal with that later.

Soft whimpering escaped the locked door. What the hell was she going to do?

She opened the door to see a frail strawberry-blonde girl handcuffed to the chair she sat in. She sniffled and whimpered, appearing lost in her own world as her head drooped. Allison gingerly locked the door behind her.

Tina had been here before. She knew not to move. Her parents would get so angry. She always made them angry. She wasn't smart enough. She wasn't athletic enough. She wasn't pretty enough. She wasn't good enough for anything. The world spun around her. She just wanted them to love her. A belt cracked. Red flames licked at her feet.

"Sweety? Are you alright?" Allison spoke hesitantly. "Are you okay?"

Tina blinked several times. Who had called? They weren't allowed in the room. No one could come in except-. "Mommy?"

That caused Allison to pause. She had been expecting a myriad of things to happen, but not to be called that. "Yes, sweety. I'm here." How many pills had they given her?

Tina quaked. She tried to hold her head up, but it kept wobbling unsteadily. "Was I bad again, mommy?" Mommy always told her what she'd done wrong. What had she done wrong? Tina couldn't remember, it was all so fuzzy. Her tongue felt so heavy. Was the chair always this rough? Her tummy burned.

Allison knelt before the girl, rubbing her hands along Tina's bare legs comfortingly. Probably best to lean into this. "I'm afraid so."

She'd done it again. She'd upset daddy. In her mind he loomed above her, a shadowy figure whose eyes were always disappointed with her. Everything she did was a disappointment. She slowly fell into the hole where his heart should be. "I'm sorry, mommy. I didn't mean to do it."

A glance at her wrists showed no sign of her even struggling against the fuzzy cuffs. She'd just sat there, blaming herself for something. Allison's heart ached for her. She looked so broken. She wasn't taking the drugs well. "Do what, sweety?"

What had she done? A sketch of a car slowly colored in. Bright lights. She tasted salt. A weird taste. She squirmed in the seat. Something dripped. And then a belt cracked. Daddy was angry again. Little slut. Little slut. It echoed through the void.

Tina sniffled again and whispered, "Be a slut."

Oh? A smile spread on Allison's face. Daddy could help with that. Daddy was great with that. He'd make her all better. "You know the rules, sweety. Good sluts are only sluts for daddy."

Tina could taste the wine. The wafers. The cross floated above. Honor your father. Honor daddy. Little slut. The crack of the belt. Little slut.

Hot tears fell from Tina's eyes. "I was a bad slut, mommy. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to daddy."

Tina looked pleadingly at mommy. "Will daddy love me then?"

Allison smiled brightly. Yes, this was how she could help her. "Of course, sweety. Daddy loves all his good sluts."

Little slut. Honor daddy. The angels sang above. Bright light enveloped her.

A little smile of hope blossomed on Tina's face. "If I'm a good slut, daddy will love me?"

Allison stroked Tina's legs, "Of course. Daddy saves his good sluts. You just have to be a good slut."

Good slut. Honor daddy. Love me, daddy. The soft greens of the grass. Daddy holding her hand. Good slut. Love you.

Tina nodded unsteadily. "I'll be a good slut. Daddy will love me."

Allison stood up and stroked Tina's face. She wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I'll talk to daddy. If you sincerely apologize, and if you act like a good slut from now on, then I think he'll love you."

The water was fresh. It cooled her. She floated in the sunlight. Good slut. Love you. Daddy's smile.

"Thank you, mommy. I'll be such a good slut, mommy."

***

"Becky, I think we fucked up." Emma chewed her fingernail. "Allison was really mad."

"We? You! You fucked up." Becky fumed while driving them back to campus. "You shouldn't have given them to Tina. They were for selling, not using."

"Maybe we should just tell her?"

"No. You heard her." She mimicked a high-pitched voice. "I know daddy best, I'm his perfect little princess, I'm never wrong, daddy stuffs me full of cum every night because I'm his favorite."

"Um, I don't think she said-"

"Well, I know daddy too! And daddy worries about Allison spending so much. Daddy works hard on the videos, he works hard with Dana and Charles, he deserves more help."

That did make sense, Emma had to admit. Becky knew Allison the best, and if Becky was worried, then daddy must be worried too. "But she's going to be watching us now. She'll find out."

There was a pregnant pause in the car.

"Then we don't sell it. We'll have someone else sell it."

Emma shuffled in her seat. "But... we don't know anyone who could."

Becky smiled. "No, we know the perfect person." She squealed. "Daddy is going to be so proud of us."

Emma still seemed lost.

"Natalie. She has her own business. It's all cash. The clients would totally be interested, and Dana could help with the money. It's perfect!"

Realization dawned on Emma. "That's so smart Becky! Daddy's going to treat us like such good sluts!"

"Good sluts take care of daddy." She gasped. "I should tattoo that on Libby. She's such a good slut, making all those drugs for daddy."

"Yay! Oh, she should bring a friend from the lab. Then daddy can make her a good slut too and they can make more together!"

Happy squeals filled the car as they headed back to campus.

***

Jennifer sat on her daddy's lap, softly kissing him in the car as she slid down his cock. She moaned as he stretched her, having missed his warmth.

"Was it a good date, princess?" Josh couldn't get enough of his good little girl. She couldn't stand to be apart from him, always needing him inside her. The way she watched him was so intimate. He could get lost in her soft brown eyes forever.

Jennifer moaned as he bottomed out, bumping her cervix. "It was perfect, daddy." She nuzzled his neck as she rolled her hips. "You're the perfect daddy."

Josh groaned, feeling her clamp wetly around him. "You're my perfect little princess. I want to spoil you so much."

She whined as she started pumping her hips. "Yes, daddy. Please spoil me. I'm your good girl. Spoil me with more cum, daddy."

The heat was growing again. It always raged when daddy was inside her, wanting to burn her up. Her pussy hungrily sucked down his cock. Her womb demanded more cum, needing to be filled to the brim. She loved daddy, and she loved feeling daddy cum in her. It was the most magical feeling. Daddies should always fill their good girls with cum. This was how daddies should show their love.

She cried out as she came, squeezing his cock until he blasted his cum into her insatiable pussy. She trembled against him as the fire raged. She lost herself in the pleasure of being burnt up.

Josh throbbed in her, loving how his good girl wrapped herself around him. Every time with her was special. He didn't want to share these moments with anyone. This was just for them.

"I love you, daddy." She sighed, contently against him.

"I love you, princess." He kissed her cheek, holding her close as he felt her heartbeat.

They sat there, breathing each other in. Minutes passed until his phone vibrated.

"What is it, daddy?" Jennifer mumbled from his shoulder. She still pulsed around him occasionally.

"It's Allison. She needs my help with something."

She smiled, nuzzling him. "She's such a nice girl, daddy."

Josh stroked her back. "But you're my only good girl."

She giggled as he kissed her cheek.

She reluctantly got off him, sliding her panties back to keep his cum in her. It would have to keep her satisfied until he was back inside her.

Allison skipped to meet them when the door opened. She smiled brightly at Jennifer, giving her a big hug. "How was your big date with daddy? Did you like the pier?"

Allison's hugs were always the best, second only to daddy's. "It was amazing. Why don't you come next time?"

She shook her head. "It's important for daddy to make time for his princess."

"Only daddy calls me that," Jennifer giggled. "But wouldn't it be fun for all of us to go out?"

"Well, maybe we can work something out." She smiled at Josh. "Daddy? Can I borrow you for a bit?"

"Of course, baby." He was glad that they got along. He had been worried that he spent so much time with Jennifer as of late. It was just so easy to be with her, but he'd been neglecting his other girls too. Allison had assured him that they understood. Jennifer was a good girl, so different rules applied.

Jennifer waved as she headed to her room.

Josh embraced Allison tightly, meeting her mouth as she moaned. She suddenly remembered why she was here. She pushed his face back and giggled. "No, daddy. I need you for something else."

She took his hand and led him down the hall. "We've brought you a new slut, daddy. She wants to be a good slut, but she's been bad. You need to punish her so that she can be a good slut."

In the room, Tina's head lolled back. Her eyes were closed. She felt the sun on her skin. The bright pink rainbow tasted sweet. Daddy was waiting for her.

"Tina? I brought daddy. Don't you have something to say to daddy?"

Her unfocused eyes opened. "Mommy?" The smile drew closer. She smelled him. "Daddy?"

Josh chuckled at the setup. The girl looked relaxed in the comfortable chair and fuzzy handcuffs attached her to it. He was pretty sure she could just slip her hands out of them as well.

"I'm here, baby."

"Daddy!" Her eyes flashed with recognition. "Daddy, you came." She got teary eyed. "You never came before. I'm so happy, daddy."

"I heard that you've been bad."

The wide smile fell from her face. Right. Daddy didn't love her yet. Good slut. She had to be a good slut. She had to tell him she'd been a bad slut.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she squeaked. She swallowed, staring at the floor. "I was a bad slut."

"What did you do?"

The car returned. Her throat hurt. It tasted weird. "I... I gave a boy...," she spoke so softly Josh could barely hear her, "a blowjob."

"Did you swallow his cum?"

She nodded her head. Her tummy burned with shame. She'd been a bad slut. Love me, daddy. Good slut.

Allison cocked her head at Josh. "Daddy? I think she'll need something stronger to cleanse her tummy."

Josh rolled his eyes, this was a hokey setup, but alright. He stepped up to Tina, cupping her cheek so that she would look up at him. She was quite the actress. Her eyes seemed completely unfocused.

Tina shuddered as something touched her cheek. The shiver ran along her back, settling in her tummy. Daddy. Good slut. A gasp escaped her lips. Love me. It was on her lips. She was in church. Open mouth. Honor daddy.

Tina moaned as she sucked on his thumb. Her eyes were barely open. She was consumed by the act. Allison pulled his pants down and pushed him closer. Tina whined as the thumb left her mouth. She muttered softly, "Good slut. Love me."

Josh placed his cock by her lips, and she hungrily dove onto it. She shook as if a thousand little sparks of electricity played down her spine. She whimpered, trying to get more.

Tina squirmed in her seat, each quiver making her wetter. Good slut. Love me. Daddy would love her. Lights danced before her, the feel of wafers on her tongue. Honor daddy. Wine, she needed daddy's wine. Good slut. Love me.

Tina gurgled around his cock as her lips fully enveloped him to his base. Her tongue shot out, licking his balls. She whimpered as her throat constricted around him. Her head bobbed against him like she was convinced there was more cock to swallow. When he pulled back she would chase after him, keeping him deep inside. He unloaded into her throat, grunting as she sucked him dry.

The clouds parted, and she saw the sun. Daddy's smile. The warm wine. It filled her. It spread. She shook. Daddy filled her.

Tina finally relaxed, her orgasm having shaken her entire body. She panted heavily, gasping for air.

"Good slut," Josh gasped. He swore he'd been past her lungs. "Holy shit."

Allison ran the backs of her fingers along Tina's cheek. "Tina? How do you feel."

Tina coughed a little before giving a dopey smile. "Am I a good slut?"

Allison smiled widely, "Not yet, sweety. But soon." She unlocked the cuffs, letting them fall to the ground. "Have you had slept with a boy?"

Tina shook her head. "No mommy. Never."

"That's good, sweety. Because that's daddy's hole."

"I'm a good slut."

Allison led her to the bed, laying her down gently. She kissed Tina's lips softly. She pulled down the soaked panties, revealing the pink lips beneath.

Josh climbed onto the bed. Her eyes were tracking him now. She looked a bit sleepy, but she smiled as he drew near. He leaned down to kiss her and she quickly responded. She wrapped her arms around him and dove her tongue into his mouth. She whimpered as he ran his fingers up her sides and onto the small swell of her breasts under her light shirt. She twitched and moaned, her skin so sensitive she could practically feel the neurons firing. Most of her vision was taken up by flashes of light, but she saw her daddy clearly. She could taste him. He'd finally love her.

Josh rubbed his cock along her slit, making her jump in excitement. She rubbed herself along him, making deep groaning noises. She squealed as he applied pressure, clamping her arms and legs around him. The more he pressed, the tighter she pulled him. Her mouth was near his ear. "Daddy. Daddy. Love me. Daddy."

Tina screamed and he could feel her already squirting on him as his cock head breached her pussy. She held on tightly as her body convulsed, her pussy crushing his cock. Josh groaned as she kept convulsing, every tiny movement seeming to set her off again. She bucked, driving herself deeper. She gurgled incoherently as he slowly sank into her, even as her pussy fought him.

Tina's world was filled with nothing but daddy's smile. Her body rippled around his image, bright colors flashing all around him. Pain and pleasure mixed, and she could only warble in ecstasy.

Josh slid completely into the girl, whose eyes had rolled up into her head. He was a little worried as she continuously twitched around him. It seemed like her pussy would instantly clench around him every time he moved, and she would gurgle something again. He let her get used to him, not moving with himself fully sheathed in her. After a minute she refocused on his face.

"Am I a good slut daddy? Do you love me?"

"Of course, baby. You are such a good slut. Daddy loves you." He leaned down to kiss her as tears ran down her cheeks. She kissed him back gently.

Josh began to move again. She watched him with every thrust, her mouth open and gasping each time. Her blue eyes stayed on him, even as she climaxed again.

Only daddy filled her vision. The crack of the belt, the yells, they were all gone. Only his voice echoed in her head. Daddy loves you. Good slut. She memorized every line on his handsome face, burning it into her mind. Daddy loves you.

Josh pressed deep into her, his cum throbbing from his cock as he filled her. She let out a sob as she felt him spread in her. She clung onto him, feeling his love pour through her. Daddy finally loved her.

Josh began to pull out, but a panicked look shot across Tina's face. "No, daddy. Don't leave me."

He paused, smiling down at her. "Would you like me to stay here with you, baby?"

The bright smile returned. "Please stay with me daddy. I want to feel you."

Josh looked at Allison. She lay beside Tina, fingers buried in her pussy as she came down from her high. "What about mommy?"

"Please mommy? Stay with me, too?"

Allison crawled over, kissing Tina. It started soft, but she slowly pushed her tongue into the girl. Tina moaned, running her tongue along Allison's.

Allison's fingers deftly worked their way under Tina's shirt, tweaking her nipples.

Tina gasped at the ministrations, feeling Josh begin sawing into her again. "Mommy? Do you love me?"

Allison brushed some blonde hair from Tina's face, gazing into her lovely blue orbs. "Mommy will always love you. Remember to be a good slut for daddy. Daddy will love you, too."

Tina nodded. "Daddy loves good sluts. I'm his good slut. Daddy loves me."

Josh lost track of how many loads he dumped into Tina that night. They stayed in bed together, Allison on one side and Josh on the other. He'd never seen a happier girl in his life. She held their hands through the night, waking up at times to feel Josh spooning her. She would angle herself so that he speared her open again, wanting to fall asleep completely stuffed.