The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh awoke the next morning, seeing those blue eyes carefully observing him.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep alright?"

Tina looked at him seriously, studying him. "Daddy? I had a wonderful dream. You loved me. Mommy loved me. We were happy." Fear clouded her face. "Please. Tell me it was real."

Josh pulled her into his arms, bringing her close. "It was real. Daddy loves you. Mommy loves you. You're a good slut."

She teared up and cried into his bare chest. Allison spooned her, pulling in close and comforting her. She looked lovingly into Josh's eyes. "You're the perfect daddy. How did I get so lucky?"

***

Agents and Agents

Josh looked over at the phone that was ringing, realizing that Allison had forgotten to take it with her to school today. The name "director" flashed on the screen. That was probably an important call, so he picked it up for her.

"Hello, Allison's phone, this is Josh speaking."

There was a confused pause before a man spoke. "Oh, hello Josh. I'm Mateo Hernandez, uh, the director of, well, actually, could I just speak with Allison? It's about a segment I'd like her to do." Mateo was a bit flustered as he hadn't been expecting anyone but Allison to answer.

Wow, Allison's career was really taking off if a studio director was calling her for extra scenes. "She's not here right now, but I'm basically her agent and producer, so we can go over the details, and I'll let her know."

Mateo tapped his fingers thoughtfully; he hadn't realized that Allison had gone ahead and hired an entire production team for an interview. It was just supposed to be another fluff piece on the Escora family with some quick one-liners from her. It did make sense though, they were a big family, so they'd want to have their best foot forward. This would be a perfect opportunity for his daughter to get some real professional support and contacts in the industry since their studio was just local.

"Ah, I see. Well, Josh, it's nice to meet you. I'd like to send someone over to run the piece. I'll leave the details up to you to hash out. I'm sure an experienced team like yours knows how to run it." He hesitated for a moment; he felt bad asking, but he needed to take every opportunity to get his girl's career that boost she needed. "Josh, could you do me a solid?"

"Of course. Anything for the director." Josh was all ears.

"My daughter is newer to the industry, but she's sharp and does great work. She's already done several fluff pieces and knows how to handle herself on camera. I'd appreciate it if you showed her what it's like to be part of a professional crew. Don't shy away from the rough and tumble; she knows what she's signed up for."

Josh nodded understandingly. "Of course, you can count on me. And, can I say, it's really great that you're helping your girl out in this career. It's rough to start, and I can respect a man who'll go the extra mile for family. I'll make sure to get it all on camera, so you'll have a ton of good material to work with."

Mateo relaxed. "Thank you, Josh. You're a good man, I really appreciate this." He chuckled. "And hey, if she gives you any trouble, just tell her I'll tan her hide if she doesn't do exactly what you say."

"You got it, director. Rough and tumble I can do; don't you worry."

Josh hung up and looked over at all the new equipment Allison had ordered. This was his opportunity to really show the director how their production quality had improved. He hurried to the basement so that he could complete the setup.

***

Dana could smell a rat a mile away, and this girl positively reeked. It was something her dad had drilled into her, always watching peoples' reactions. How do they respond to the unknown? Are their reactions real? She'd gotten very good at it. It was one of the reasons he had stopped playing poker with her. She smiled at the memory.

"Good morning, Ms. Dietrich."

Dana inclined her head to the new girl, Yara Ilvich. She had come highly recommended. So well recommended that it was suspicious. Nobody was this clean. Perfect scores, Harvard grad, big 4 consulting experience? Could they have made it any more obvious?

Apparently, the government was already sniffing around for traces of master. She cursed herself for not having been more careful, but if they had only sent in one agent, then it meant they didn't have anything to act on yet.

Dana narrowed her eyes as she smirked. This could work out well, as long as she played her cards right. She closed the door to her office and pulled out her phone, tapping the little handcuff icon on her contact list. Well, maybe if I'm good, master will cuff me next time.

Josh hummed happily to himself as sat in one of those inflatable lounge chairs in the pool. It was rare to get some quiet time, what with the filming schedules and everything. He loved the girls to pieces, but even his dick needed some down time.

He heard his phone buzzing. He comically paddled his float over to the side of the pool and grabbed it. He perked up when he saw who was calling.

"Good morning, Dana. I'm glad to hear from you."

A little shiver ran down her spine. "Well, I think I have an opportunity for you, sir."

"Oh?" Allison could always use a way to bolster her trust.

"I have a lovely young lady here that I think you should meet. She's been highly recommended, if you catch my drift. Sir." It was best to play it coy on a line. If the agent was already here, who knows what they already had bugged. Master would know what she meant.

"Perfectly. I've been looking for some new talent assets." Josh had been trying to up his terminology and lingo recently. The girls still giggled, but he thought it brought about an air of sophistication. And this worked out well because Dana was a sophisticated lady. Maybe he should buy some reading glasses too.

A throaty chuckle escaped her smirking lips. She knew master would know how to handle a little rat. "I'm so glad you're happy, sir. I think she could be very useful to you. She just needs to be... managed... well."

"Send her along. I have a few hours to kill here, so I can definitely break her in." That was the right phrase, right? Break into business. He should check the booklet Emma had given him on business terms.

Well, whatever, he had to get ready for Elena for the crash course. He should have enough time before Dana sent her girl over. He paused in thought. He'd never really done "rough" before. He'd just ended up buying anything that looked vaguely scary from the BDSM site.

He clicked his tongue. He should have had Natalie come over and help. She seemed like she would be into that. Now he'd have to read the wiki pages for help.

***

Lainy pulled up to the house that Ms. Dietrich had sent her to. She had excitedly rushed through her work to get here early. This was apparently one of the high value accounts that Ms. Dietrich had been fostering. Lainy had been thrilled when she'd been asked to take over the discussions. Not only did that mean Ms. Dietrich trusted her, but it gave her the perfect opportunity to investigate the client. She stashed the special mix packets in her purse. Half was all she needed, but she brought two. Just in case there were more that needed to be drugged.

Lainy looked in the mirror, applying her lipstick. Yara Ilvich. Yara Ilvich. It had been harder than expected to keep her identity straight, but it was getting easier. She glanced at the paperwork. Allison Escora. This should be a piece of cake.

She rang the bell, quickly straightening her outfit. Business casual today, so it was tight grey pants, low-cut blouse, and short jacket. Short hair swept back over one ear. Business but flirty. The heels gave her another few inches and she wore a nice set of pearls.

She smiled brightly as the door opened and was instantly flustered by the man standing there. "Oh, uh, sorry. I'm here to see Allison." This was the right house, wasn't it?

"Ah, Elena. I've been waiting for you. Come on in. I've already got the cameras set up for you." Josh had expected a woman named Elena Hernandez to be Latina, but maybe he needed to rethink his assumptions. Well, she could be adopted. Or maybe she was Spanish. Either way, she was lovely with her bright blonde hair. She looked very professional for a fluffer.

A cold shiver ran down Lainy's spine and she froze. He knew her name. No, that was impossible.

"Please, come in. I already spoke with your father. He's very excited for you." Josh beckoned her in.

She swallowed hard, staring wide-eyed at the man. Whoever he was, he knew exactly who she was.

Lainy started shaking, willing her legs to move, to turn and run. But she couldn't. Not only wouldn't her body listen, but he had her dad. Her cover was blown. She needed backup. But... no one was here. This was supposed to be easy. How had her cover been blown? She'd been so careful.

Josh saw a number of emotions play across her face all at once. Maybe this was something an acting coach had taught her? She quickly slipped into her sub persona. That made sense, she seemed like a go-getter. She wanted to dive right on into it. Then he should adopt his character too.

"Elena!" Josh barked, trying not to giggle. "In. Now. I'd hate to have to tell your father how disappointed I am with your behavior."

She meekly stepped in before she even thought about it. He was toying with her, not even taking her as a threat. The heavy door slammed shut behind her. A nervous titter escaped her. This was so much worse than the training. She swallowed the bile that threatened to erupt.

Josh ran through what he remembered from the wiki pages. Doms needed to be harsh and strict, but not uncaring. Balance was the key. Boy, this was going to be hard.

"Elena, what the hell are you doing?" He scowled at her. Start strict, then be nice. "You're getting the house all dirty."

She clutched her purse at his words. A moment of thought, and she understood. She took off her heels. She hesitated, then aligned them carefully by the door.

"Good. At least you know your manners." Be a little nice, but not too nice. She hasn't done anything to deserve that yet. "Down the hallway, take the stairs. I've prepared the room just for you."

Lainy gingerly walked on the balls of her feet. Resisting interrogation. What had they said? Deny everything. Shit, she'd already admitted it by coming in. Tell truths to cover up the lies. Get him on your side. Act broken, don't break. Wait for rescue.

She squealed as a palm slapped her hard across the right butt cheek, leaving a burning mark like a brand there. "Did I say inch along?" Josh grimaced. That might have been too hard to start, even his hand stung from that. "Move it."

Lainy hurried down the hallway, finding the stairs. A quick glance at his frowning face made her rush down the steps. She scolded herself. Don't break. Play along, don't break. There will be a lot of bad stuff in there. Don't break. Resist, play along. Wait for rescue.

She opened the door at the bottom and froze. She had been expecting some kind of barren torture room, but there were lights, cameras, handcuffs, manacles, whips, and things she'd never even seen before. She shot nervous glances at everything, growing more panicked by the moment. They hadn't taught them about this. What the hell is this?

A stinging slap on her ass made her rush into the room, tripping over a cable. Her purse went flying as she sprawled.

Josh had to stop himself from rushing over to check her. He should have taped those down. This did not look professional at all. "Elena, just take a seat. I would have thought a professional like you would be more coordinated."

"I'm sorry." She pulled herself up and sat at the desk. She cast a nervous glance at Josh. He had to be some kind of foreign agent. The way he talked, the way he moved, it terrified her. Her eyes bugged out as he picked up her open purse, snatching the packets from the floor. He'd known all along.

He'd been playing it hard, so now he should probably play it soft. She had followed orders, so he should praise her. "Good girl. Stay here." He placed the purse in front of her, taking the sugar packets with him. He'd make some tea for them while they talked about the scene. He still wasn't clear on her tolerances, so he should probably figure that out.

The door clicked shut while Elena hyperventilated. He was going to psychologically torture her to weaken her. She could only stare at all the tools she and imagine what he was going to do to her. Her eyes grew wide at the massive dildos lined up ominously by the door. They hadn't said anything about this at the academy.

Academy. Agents! She upended her purse, dumping out the contents. She slapped aside random items until she found the earpieces. They looked like earbuds but were a direct line to her handles in cases of emergencies. She slipped them in, tapping the buttons to activate them. It would be okay. They'd get her out. They'd get her father safe. Don't break. Wait for rescue.

The seconds stretched on as the buds continued to beep. They weren't connecting. Elena's breathing started to slow as ice shot through her veins and dread gripped her heart. She looked more carefully around the room. She warily approached the wall, the buds still beeping. The strange shapes on the walls looked like what you would find in a sound booth. She reached a shaking hand out, touching the foam material. It absorbed all sounds, and behind it, would be concrete walls, to jam any signals going out.

The beeping continued. He'd known. The only way he would know was if someone had sold her out. She swallowed hard. There was no rescue. No one was coming. No one would save her father. The agency would burn her. Her eyes widened. No. He was making her a double agent. He would break her.

She remembered her trainer's words now. "You aren't training to be unbreakable. Everybody breaks. You're training to resist until rescue comes. Your team will come. Resist until they arrive."

There was no rescue. It was only a matter of time.

Everybody breaks.

Josh returned with a tray. Two cups of tea, her sugar packets, and a cup of cream. He worried again that he wasn't doing this right. He'd taken a few minutes to rescan the article. They'd established the roles, so that was good. Now he needed consent. That was a big thing in the article, the sub has the power to withdraw consent, so he needed her to tell him how hard to go. Man, this BDSM stuff was hard.

He entered the room and put down the tray. She had a thousand-yard stare. She must be deep in thought on how rough she wanted.

"Elena, I brought tea."

Lainy's eyes twitched, finally noticing him. How long had she been staring off into space? She looked at the delicate teacups and her packets sitting on her saucer. She glanced at him, before meekly bowing her head. "Thank you."

Right, set the titles. "Thank you, what?" He deadpanned the delivery. This was going great.

Lainy sniffled, "Thank you, sir."

Josh waited. That seemed deferent at best.

Her head drooped further. "Thank you, master."

"Very good, Elena. Add your packets."

Her lower lip trembled. "Both, master?"

Huh, she must really want to give up all control if he needed to make that decision for her. She'd brought two, so she probably liked it sweet. "Of course. Why else would they be there." That seemed like a good dickish answer.

Lainy closed her eyes in grief. Half a packet to make the target open to suggestions. One packet to make them confused and trusting. Adding any more was dangerous. She upended the packets into her tea. She watched the powder dissolve. She told herself to keep hold of who she was. Everything else she could lose, but she couldn't lose that. Resist. Everybody breaks.

Josh sipped his tea, watching her. She sat, staring into her tea. "Elena. Drink." Stern, yet not uncaring. Hydration was important, especially for something like this.

She lifted the cup, wondering if she'd ever see her family again. She drained the cup under his watchful gaze. It burned. Whether it was the heat or the highly concentrated drugs, she didn't know. All she knew was that it would start soon.

"Now, let's have a conversation." He leaned back, sipping his tea again. "You've had some time to look around. So, tell me. Which would you prefer? Pain, or humiliation? Or both?"

Lainy blanched. Everybody breaks. Wouldn't it be better to avoid the pain then? "Humiliation, master." The wide grin on his face told her that had been the wrong decision.

That was a good answer. He'd been a little worried about hardcore pain, needles and the such freaked him out, but humiliation seemed much easier. He clapped his hands, making Lainy flinch. "Excellent choice." He dropped a heavy leather collar on the desk between them with a thud. "Put it on." He glared at her. "Now."

She picked up the collar and strapped it around her neck. It was difficult to put it on by herself, but she did so under his withering gaze. It fit comfortably. It actually wasn't that bad. She stayed still as he inspected her work. She felt a tug, and then the collar closed on her throat. She gasped but was only able to take slow breaths. She started taking long deep breaths to fill her lungs, afraid that he would tighten it further.

Josh had never used this before, but based on how she was breathing hard and thrusting her chest out, he must have done it right. He pulled a leash from his belt. He hooked it to the collar. There was a satisfying metallic click to it. She shot a glance at the sound, her big eyes looking positively excited. Josh grinned at her, glad that she was getting into it. "The safe word is bonanza."

The foreign agent grinned evilly at her, daring her to say the word. She tried to swallow, but it was difficult. She suddenly felt the leash snap taut, pulling her from the chair. She stumbled across the room. Terrified gasps escaped her as she was dragged quickly, barely keeping up with him. He pulled the leash again, making her trip over herself onto the floor.

Josh grimaced. That was definitely too much. "Stand up. You have two feet, use them."

"Yes, master." Lainy stood quickly, seeing manacles dangling from the ceiling. Josh pulled them down and presented them to her. She hesitantly put her wrists in and he pulled them tight. They were connected by a bar that restricted her movement and to a chain to the ceiling. She was wondering what it was for when her arms were suddenly yanked up. She stretched to her tiptoes before he finally locked them.

"Comfortable?"

"No, master."

"Good."

He quickly affixed a similar setup for her legs, connecting the chain to a hook in the floor. She was now completely immobilized, taking short, panicked gasps.

Josh grabbed a remote, turning on the numerous monitors around the room. They were hooked up to the cameras, so each showed a different angle of Lainy as she dangled helplessly.

"Now, you've elected humiliation, which I can do. But there still needs to be an element of punishment." Josh pointed to the wall and the assortment of cruel looking paddles and barbed whips. "Which one takes your fancy?" He really hoped she wasn't going to choose the wooden paddle with the metallic spikes on it. That seemed like a lot for a beginner like him.

Lainy didn't know if the dizziness was due to the drugs or her spiking blood pressure, but she could barely see straight. "P... Please, master. Something... something small."

Josh raised an eyebrow. He'd heard that the small thin switches were actually quite painful. Well, the sub is the boss. He selected the thinnest of the rods. It had some give to it, but it sounded like it was slicing apart the air.

"Alright. Now, I'll ask you a question, and you'll answer it. If you don't, I will punish you. If you don't address me correctly, I will punish you. Do you understand?"