The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Elena stared dumbfounded as Allison stripped down to her underwear. Her youthful and perky tits stood perfectly on her chest, and her toned ass bounced as she shimmied out of her pants.

"Come on, Elena. We don't have much time. Strip down and I'll pick something out for you too." Allison smirked, feeling the woman's eyes all over her. Daddy liked when his sluts played together, and she could tell Elena was exactly that kind of slut. She just needed a little push.

Elena stopped halfway taking off her shirt. This wasn't normal.

"Oh my god, that is so cute." Allison cooed, her hands running over Elena's pale lace bra. "It feels so soft, where did you get it?"

Elana flushed. "Oh, it's just something I picked up." Allison was so close that she could smell her shampoo. She felt Allison's nipples against her body as she lifted Elena's shirt off the rest of the way.

"They match your complexion so well." Allison cupped her breasts, teasingly playing her thumbs over them. "I wish I had breasts like this. They feel so nice and heavy."

Elena gasped, feeling her nipples getting harder. "Th... thank you. I'm quite blessed." She glanced at Allison's perfect tits, swallowing hard. "Yours are amazing."

Allison beamed at her, "Do you really think so? They aren't too small?" She held Elena's palms to her tits, "What do you think?"

Elena was breathing hard, having a hard time believing this was happening. "So soft" she mumbled, gently cupping, and squeezing them.

"Aw, thank you." Allison gave her a peck on the lips before undoing Elena's skirt. "Now, let's get you stripped down and into something perfect."

***

Maria wailed as she came again. Josh pumped his fingers into her clenching pussy as he suckled her clit. She had never been this sensitive before. Every motion of his seemed to set her off. She ground herself against the probing fingers, growling as she worked her hips. She pulled her shirt off, practically tearing her bra open in the process.

Josh latched onto the brown nipple as his thumb took over rubbing her clit. His other hand grabbed onto her soft tit, sinking in as he squeezed and massaged it. He couldn't understand what she was wailing, but from the way her body shuddered, he knew he was doing it right. She squealed as he nibbled her nipples, her pussy clenching around his fingers again.

***

Elana sat in a daze, watching Allison slip into the skin-tight minidress. It molded to her form, highlighting the fact that she wore nothing underneath. She swallowed hard as Allison bent over to put on her heels, her bare pussy peeking out from under the hemline.

Elena herself wore something that she never would have donned herself, but she had been so enraptured by Allison that she'd let the gorgeous woman dress her however she wanted. She now wore a tight halter top that hardly contained her and a breezy skirt barely to her knees. She'd lost her panties somewhere along the line, but she neither remembered where nor cared.

Allison pulled Elena up from the bed. "Alright, let's go to the filming room."

Allison led Elena down the hall into another room with a big bed, cameras, and lights, though she barely took it all in. Elena focused on Allison's smiling face, and her soft hand. She sat obediently in a plush chair, letting Allison turn on the camera and sitting beside her, her legs softly rubbing against hers.

"Alright, Elena. Why don't we start." She beamed at Elena, running her hand along her thigh encouragingly.

"Wh... Yes. Yes, let's begin." She cleared her throat. "Allison, it's so nice to meet you."

Allison smiled, leaning in to give her a soft kiss on the lips. "You too Elena. I've been looking forward to this meeting for some time now."

A small whimper escaped Elena's lips when Allison pulled back. She licked her lips, tasting her. "You... you look amazing. What... what do you do to keep yourself in such great shape?"

"Thank you." Allison stood up, showing off her figure to the camera. "I spend a lot of time with daddy. He treats me so well, that I almost forget to eat."

Elena's eyes glazed over as she watched Allison model for the camera, her mouth running dry.

***

Maria wrapped her legs around Josh's waist, screaming as he slammed his full length into her. He easily lifted her up, bouncing her on his cock. She held on tightly, wailing as her pussy sloshed wetly against him.

Josh pressed her against the wall, using the leverage to slam harder into her. Her pussy melted around him, grasping him, pulling him in deep, and hanging on to him. Her juices ran down his length, coating his balls.

"Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me hard!"

Maria wailed uncontrollably as Josh fucked her into the wall.

"Such a needy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm your slut! Give me this cock!"

"You'd do anything for your daughter, huh?"

"Anything! You can fuck her too! Cum in her, breed her. She'll be a good slut too."

The room shook from Maria's scream as Josh dumped his load in her pussy. He ground into her, her voice going up an octave as she quaked around him.

***

Elena stared wide-eyed as Allison cocked her head, listening to her mother screaming like a whore.

A lazy smile spread across Allison's face. "You have such a good mother. She's thinking about you so much."

Elena's mouth tried to form words, but she couldn't get anything out.

Allison straddled Elena's lap, looking deeply into her panicked eyes. "It's beautiful. Your mother taking care of you like this. Daddy loves taking care of his sluts. He'd do anything for them."

"D... daddy?"

"Don't worry. You'll see."

Allison's tongue moved into Elana's mouth. Elena whimpered, unable to resist. Allison pressed her soft body against hers, running her hands up and across Elena's breasts. Elena surrendered herself, her tongue diving against Allison's, and her hands squeezing the teen's barely covered ass.

***

Maria drooled, her mind completely blank as Josh propped her body face-down across the desk again. Cum oozed out of her gaping pussy as he spread her glorious ass cheeks. She could only groan as she felt his cock open her ass.

"I'm going to enjoy dumping my loads in every hole of yours. You're such a good slut."

"Ugh, I love being your slut."

Josh slid deeper into her giving ass. It drew him deeper, urging him in.

"Such a good slut. Your ass is so willing."

"My husband doesn't like it. He says it's dirty."

Josh chuckled. "Well, that just means I get to wreck it." He slammed the rest of his cock in, eliciting another cry from her. "I'm going to ruin you. You'll never want his cock again."

Maria wailed as he thrust into her ass. "Yes! I only need you! Fuck my ass! Fuck Elena's ass too! We're your sluts!"

Another screaming orgasm shook the room.

***

Elena shook as she sobbed, another orgasms wracking her as Allison dove her tongue into Elena's pussy. The gorgeous teen wouldn't let up, keeping her on cascading orgasms as Elena listened to her mother getting fucked in all her holes.

"Don't worry, Elena. Daddy will be here soon for you too." Allison grinned as she nibbled on her clit. "You'll get to taste your mom's love, all over his cock."

Elena whimpered as she held onto Allison's head, digging her fingers into her hair.

***

Josh wiped his forehead, watching the collapsed Maria ooze cum from both holes. She had been a hell of a fuck, and the nasty things she screamed only turned him on more. He briefly wondered if Allison was back yet. He should probably check on Elena. Who knows if she heard her mother screaming like a banshee.

He peeked out the door and instantly heard Elena cry out in the throws of passion. He looked around to the next room over to see Allison on her knees eating out Elena.

Elena gasped upon seeing Josh. Her eyes flicked to his exposed cock, still gleaming from her mother's juices. Her body trembled again, imagining how he had just fucked her in every hole.

"Join us, daddy." Allison looked back, wiggling her bare bottom at him. "Elena tastes so good. You should let her try how her mom tastes."

Josh grinned, approaching the shell-shocked Elena. She didn't move, her eyes glued to his cock as it bounced closer. She went comically cross-eyed as he laid it on her face, his balls resting on her chin. Her tongue hesitantly darted out, licking his shaft.

Elena couldn't believe she was doing this. How had she gotten to this point? Her pussy squelched around Allison's fingers, and her clit thrummed. She opened wider, running it along the cock that had just been in her mother's ass. It was wrong. She shouldn't be enjoying this. It was dirty. Her pussy clenched again. She moaned into the cock.

Josh grasped Elena's bangs, bringing her mouth down onto the top of his cock. She made gagging sounds as he rocked his hips, pushing deeper with each stroke. Her tongue never stopped moving, even as he sank far back into her throat. The angle wasn't great, but he could feel himself bumping against the back. His cock vibrated with every groan from Elena.

"Daddy, which one do you think is tighter? Elena, or her mother?" Allison curled her fingers inside Elena as she kissed the woman's ear. "I bet you're way tighter, aren't you Elena?"

Elena whimpered, trying to nod while chocking on his cock.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you too? Like he fucked your mom?" Elena groaned deeply, humping her hips against Allison's fingers. "Are you going to scream like a slut, just like your mom?" Elena rolled her hips desperately, gagging on Josh. "Is daddy going to breed you like a little slut, just like your mom?"

Elena screamed around his cock as she clenched around Allison again. Josh pulled his cock out so that she could take a deep breath. She shook, even as Allison nuzzled her neck and pinched her nipples. "Good slut. Daddy is going to breed you so hard. If you're really good, maybe he'll let your mom suck the cum out of your pussy. Would you like that?" Elena could only nod.

Allison pulled her up and dropped her onto the waiting bed. She then climbed up and squatted down, facing her daddy with a big grin. Elena's tongue darted up, dragging along her wet folds. She moaned as Elena pulled her down, locking her lips onto Allison's pussy and diving her tongue deep inside.

Josh kissed Allison deeply. She tasted sweet, no doubt Elena's juices coated her mouth. He ran his length along Elena's soaked pussy. Allison pressed his cock down, letting him force Elena open. Her muffled screams only excited him more as he smoothly drove his full length into her. He teased Allison's nipples as she ground her pussy against Elena.

It didn't take long for Elena to cum again. Her body clenched so tightly that Josh could barely move his cock in her. She screamed into Allison's pussy, making Allison hang on to Josh in her own orgasm. She kissed him deeply.

"Ugh, daddy, make sure to cum in your new slut. She's such a good slut."

Josh hammered into Elena, making her cry out again. He pushed through the clenching pussy, hammering her cervix. He pressed in as far as he could, blasting load after load deep into her.

"Did you like that, Maria? Watching your little girl getting bred by daddy?"

A very dazed and confused looking Maria, dripping cum down her legs, gazed happily as Josh came into her daughter. It was hard for her to think past her immediate pleasures. Josh called her over, and she happily fell to her knees before him, taking his cock deep into her mouth with a moan.

"How does your girl taste? Do you like it?" Allison rested her cheek just above Elena's gaping pussy, still grinding her pussy into Elena's lapping mouth.

Josh pulled his cock out of Maria's mouth. "Answer Allison. Do you like the taste?"

Maria nodded, her eyes hooded with desire. "Yes. She tastes so good."

"Then why don't you taste more?" Josh indicated to the gaping pussy that was leaking cum. Maria dove her tongue in, pulling more muffled cries from her daughter.

"Isn't this beautiful, daddy?" Allison stroked Maria's hair as she ate his cum out of her daughter. "Mommies and daughters together like this? Isn't it perfect?"

Josh groaned, sinking his cock back into Maria's waiting pussy. "You really love this, don't you baby."

Allison rolled her hips happily. "Of course, daddy. Anything that makes you happy. Will you do this for our daughter in the future? Cum in her on her eighteenth birthday while she eats me out? Breed her like a good slut?"

Josh pumped wildly into Maria. "Holy fuck, that's so nasty."

Allison looked pleadingly at him. "But you'll do it, right daddy? Please? For me? I want to be there when you breed our little girl."

Josh grunted as he came deep inside Maria. He leaned over, kissing Allison deeply. "Anything for you, baby. I'll breed anyone you want me to."

"Thank you, daddy," she whispered.

***