The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie glanced between the school and the detached gym. The girls were smart, so they were likely held up finishing something for class.

"Daddy, can you stay here? I need to go find them."

Callie was already stomping toward the double doors before Josh could answer. He worried that her blood pressure was going to get too high.

Josh waited for a while, but quickly grew bored. He wandered closer to the wire fence to look out onto the football field. Students lined up and ran drills. He didn't play much, but he was pretty sure they were supposed to be catching the ball.

Josh checked his phone, but Callie hadn't texted yet. He looked at the gym doors, curious what the facilities looked like. His own school had been ancient, but this one looked pretty nice. Callie probably wouldn't mind if he poked around.

He walked through the double doors and stopped to take in the sight. Massive banners hung from the rafters thirty feet high, and the hall was littered with trophies in various glass cases. Plaques and photos of famous people hung all along the walls. Maybe the team was just breaking in the new guys as they had obviously been doing well.

Josh walked along the hall, checking out the displays and looking into the various gyms. Basketball, tennis, they even had an ice rink! Must be nice to be in a rich school.

"Excuse me, are you the janitor?" a girl asked.

"Hm?"

"Someone dropped the cooler and there's Gatorade everywhere," the other said.

Josh checked his clothes quickly to confirm he wasn't dressed oddly. Just a shirt and jeans. Was that what janitors usually wore?

"I think the other janitor locked up already if you don't have your key," the first said, noticing Josh checking himself for his keys. "It's not a huge spill, so the stuff in the locker rooms is probably enough."

"Uh, yeah, sure." Why did he say that?

"Alright, thanks!"

The girls turned and jogged back to one of the gyms. They seemed nice enough, and Josh had the time, so he went in search of the locker rooms.

He turned a few corners before finding it, with two young women milling around it. He double-checked the sign. Men's locker room.

"Um, who are you?" The blonde with the wavy hair and bitchy attitude asked.

Josh checked behind him quickly. "Oh, me? I'm here to clean up a spill."

Audrey glanced at Winter before smiling widely. This was perfect. Some rando for that little skank to warm up on before the team finished up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just didn't recognize you," she said sweetly. "Please, go on in."

Josh nodded awkwardly and went in. Best just to pretend like he belonged.

The locker room looked really nice, like the ones he saw on TV when they interviewed professional players. Tons of cubbies lined the walls filled with various bags and clothes. Not really lockers, though. So, was it a cubby room?

Josh shook that idle thought away and looked for supplies. In the corner of the room was a door with slats across the top. He squinted his eyes and peeked in. Bingo! That was the place.

Kimi stumbled into locker room completely naked, wrapping her arms around herself protectively. She shook and looked around in a panic, fearing that the jocks would descend on her like a pack of hyenas. The door slammed shut behind her as Audrey and Winter laughed. Kimi threw herself against it but bounced off without budging it.

"Get to sucking, slut. Or everyone gets to see these nasty pussy pics of yours," Audrey taunted through the door before bursting into laughter again.

Kimi trembled at the taunts but had no more tears to cry. It wouldn't matter who came, if anyone even did come. She was trapped in this hell. And Audrey made sure that the only way out was to do what she said.

Josh blinked in surprise when the naked girl came flying into the locker room. High school had changed a lot since his time. Or maybe it hadn't, and he should have done more sports. Jocks really did get all the pussy.

Kimi turned her head, seeing the man standing there with his mouth open. She tried to keep from crying again and lowered her arms, letting him see her naked body. She kept her eyes down as she approached him, sniffling.

Josh's eyes grew wider as the naked Asian girl approached him. A slim frame, with tiny A-cups and maybe even shorter than Emma. A single thought shot through his head. DO NOT TOUCH HER!

Josh backed away, bumping up against the closet door. "Wait, waitwaitwait. Are you even eighteen? Is Chris Hansen around here? Is this a sting operation? I'm just here to clean a spill."

All the girls made fun of her for being small, and now even this guy, who she was supposed to blow, was. Was this the plan? Had Audrey told him to make fun of her? To humiliate her more?

"Yes, I'm eighteen," she mumbled angrily. "I'm an adult, I'm not some child."

Josh glanced around, checking that there wasn't a film crew about to bust in. That was all he needed; life had just finally turned around for him.

Kimi blinked away angry tears at the continued humiliation. It was bad enough that she was being forced into being some free-use slut, but now they wanted to degrade her even further.

Josh gasped nervously as the girl approached and grabbed his pants. He held his hands up. Surely, the cops wouldn't arrest him if he didn't touch her.

Kimi gasped at the erect cock that popped out when she tugged down the pants. A myriad of thoughts ran through her at the moment. What has my life come to? Why am I doing this? Is this what hell is? How is that going to fit? What will it taste like? She chased those thoughts away and focused on the veiny and angry looking cock before her.

Josh groaned as the girl's mouth wrapped around the tip of his cock. This was it. It was jail time.

"..."

Apparently not. The girl kept on sucking and licking at the tip, occasionally bumping her teeth against it making him grit his teeth. No sirens, no cops, no guns. Maybe she was eighteen after all.

Kimi's first instinct had been to pull back from the musky taste, but after a while, she didn't mind it. It was actually kind of pleasant. It made her tongue even more slippery as she ran it over the head. She sucked a bit, her cheeks pulling inward as she continued licking.

"Here, relax your jaw a bit," Josh said as she scraped her teeth on his head again. "No need to be so tense."

Kimi did as he instructed, not even realizing how tense her jaw was. After relaxing, it was much easier to bob over the tip without her teeth bumping him. She tried pushing a little deeper now that it didn't feel like her jaw was going to dislocate.

Josh groaned as the girl bobbed lower, her tongue licking the underside of his shaft. She still only had a few inches in her mouth, but she was getting better, both with handling the size and with the stimulation. He placed his hands on her hair, quickly darting an eye to the door in case that was the limit. He chided himself for thinking that having his cock in a teen's mouth would be okay but touching her hair would somehow not be.

"Use your hands a bit."

Kimi reached up and grasped the base of his shaft tightly while she continued to lick and suck.

"Not so much. Light touch, but more than a tickle. Run your hand up and down from base to where your mouth is."

Kimi slowly ran her hand up and down his shaft, bumping her lips as she bobbed down on his cock. It twitched in her mouth, so she must be doing it right. She glanced up to see him close his eyes and slowly thrust his hips against her hand. She moaned a little, unsure of why she did it, but it seemed right.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum."

Kimi sucked and pumped harder, keeping her lips moving down his cock to meet his thrusts. He grunted and her mouth filled with a thick cream. It gathered on her tongue as he grunted, his cock throbbing and shooting more out. She began to panic when her cheeks puffed up. She gulped down the warm liquid, that warmth travelling all the way down into her stomach.

Kimi lightly sucked until his cock stopped throbbing, pulling back with a single strand of spit connecting her lips to the tip of his cock. She broke it with a hand and looked up at him.

"How... was it?"

"Good. Anytime the guy cums, it's good. Uh, was it your first time?"

Kimi nodded, suddenly blushing. She became very aware of how naked she was as he stared at her, even as his cock bobbed in her view.

"So, what was—"

A clamor arose from the far end of the locker room, likely the hallway leading out onto the field. The players must be coming back.

Kimi jumped to her feet, wrapping her arms around herself again. She darted to the door, trying to push it open again.

"Nuh uh, slut. More loads to come."

Kimi looked around desperately for somewhere to hide, but only cubbies lined the room.

Josh became confused when the girl started darting around the room. Wasn't she here for the team? But she seemed panicked, so Josh turned to the storage closet. He pulled it open, finding a small space inside, barely enough for one person, with mops, buckets, and other cleaning supplies.

"Here. Over here."

Josh beckoned her to hurry. She bolted toward him as the chatter drew nearer. She tripped over herself, bowling into Josh who stumbled back into the closet. Kimi got up and pulled the door closed, squeezing the two of them into tight quarters, her face pressed against the slats in the door.

The clamor rose to a crescendo as several dozen players entered the locker room, chatting and laughing. The noise was so loud that Kimi was pretty sure they couldn't hear them in the closet, regardless of how hard her heart hammered in her chest.

Kimi gasped and then clamped her mouth shut as the man behind her shifted, his cock wedged between her thighs. Her back was pressed against his chest as he awkwardly stood in a half-squat pressed against the shelves behind him. She tried to wiggle free, but only succeeded in losing a foothold on a can of paint and balancing awkwardly on one leg with his cock pressing against her.

Josh shifted slightly, freeing a hand from behind him. Something was digging into the small of his back, a dustpan perhaps, making him arch his back uncomfortably. A part of him wondered if other people got into as many strange situations as he did.

Josh stifled a groan as the girl slipped along his cock, her pussy lips rubbing softly along his shaft. This could be bad. Even if she was eighteen, was everyone in the locker room? What if they stumbled out? Would he go to jail for that? Surely the judge would understand that he hadn't intended to expose himself to the locker room. Josh resolved himself never to set foot in a high school again.

Kimi clenched her thighs and braced herself with her arms against the closet's walls as his cock bumped against her clit. This in turn made him groan. Kimi froze as one of the nearby players looked over to the guy next to him.

"Did you say something?"

"Huh? No."

Blood pounded in her ears as the guy looked around. She held her breath. He checked the guy behind him. He finally shrugged and went back to changing.

Kimi let out a slow breath, untensing her body a bit. The pressure gliding along her slit grew, as she grew wetter from the constant stimulation. Her body shivered as she drew slowly over the shaft again.

Josh's cock twitched again as the girl kept rubbing along his shaft. He couldn't fully focus on it though because his thigh was starting to burn from staying in the awkward squat. The muscle began to twitch. He shifted slightly, but it wasn't enough to alleviate the pressure. His cock head rubbed against her hole now at this angle. His only options were to fall down and kick the door open or stand up.

Kimi squealed and bit her lip as the cock pressed into her virgin hole and lifted her as it fought against the size of the intruder. Her arms strained against the walls to keep her up as the cock forced its way deeper into her.

"Dude, you scream like a girl."

"That wasn't me!"

"What's the matter? Cup too tight?"

The locker room burst into laughter as the guy nearest the closet continued to deny it.

Josh groaned as he sank into the little Asian girl, but also sighed in relief as he stood, his leg still quaking a bit. She trembled and shook, her frail frame hanging from his cock, her face still pressed against the slats. She grunted softly as she sank further onto his cock, her hands shaking from the effort to keep herself up.

Kimi bit her lip so hard she thought it might bleed. Her pussy stung as the massive cock forced its way deeper into her, gravity pulling her downward onto it. Her arms shook and ached with effort as her legs searched for something to stand on. She wanted to scream, but everyone would see. Everyone would know.

The air left her lungs as her arms gave out, his cock driving completely into her. Her eyes bugged out as she gazed down, a bump forming on her flat tummy where his cock pressed. Her insides churned. She couldn't breathe. She wanted to vomit.

Josh grasped the girl's hips, raising them slightly upon seeing her shaking like that. Even Emma had needed some time to take him like that, and this girl was definitely not experienced. She drew a shaky breath as her legs dangled limply.

Kimi slowly blinked, the faces and bodies of the players in the locker room coming back into focus. Half had changed, while the other half was showering. Her hip twitched, her pussy still screaming at her that it was too big. She ached. Her hole, her tunnel, her cervix, it all ached at the pressure.

Slowly, her pussy began to loosen up. The aching began to dull. Her body started to relax. She stopped cramping around his cock. The pressure eased. It started to feel better.

Josh needed to work out more. The girl wasn't even a hundred pounds, but it was hard to hold her at this angle for very long. She was loosening up, no longer crushing his cock in her walls. Her tunnel slowly relaxed, that familiar rippling sensation playing across his shaft. He let her down a bit, just enough to ease the pressure on his arms and rest her weight against his pubis.

Kimi took in a sharp gulp of air as her body settled on his cock again. No one looked around this time, though she didn't care as that pressure built up against her stomach again. It wasn't as bad as before. She let out a lungful of air and drew in another as her pussy squeezed his cock. She swallowed hard, wiggling her hips to alleviate some of that pressure. She stifled a moan as his cock rubbed inside her.

Josh tried to breath steadily as the girl wiggled on his cock, her cervix bumping and grinding against him. Her pussy wetly clamped around him, slowly writhing around his cock. He subconsciously pressed his hips forward in little thrusts, pressing her tight hole against the base of his cock.

Kimi took in breaths through her mouth, which was permanently open in a silent scream. She could only gaze out through the slats at the faces of the players, oblivious to her getting fucked not five feet from them. His cock drove hard against her inner walls, hitting spots that she had never known.

Her vision narrowed. She quivered. The pressure built. Faces blurred together before her. Her eyes rolled back. Her body tensed as she came in a silent shuddering scream.

Josh held back his moan as she clamped wetly around his cock. Girls seemed to be on hair triggers these days, blasting off whenever they wanted and crushing whatever was inside them. His cock throbbed, barely spewing any cum into her as her ring pulled tight over the base of his cock. He swore the cum was building up inside, the pressure growing with every throb, threatening to backfire. He gasped as her pussy relaxed suddenly, and all his cum blasted like it had been pressurized and pounded into her wet hole. He let out a shuddering sigh as he finally emptied the last of it.

Kimi stared out in horror as his cum painted her womb. It felt like she was already pregnant, that pressure bloating her out. The little swell of his cock seemed bigger. She could already imagine what her tummy would look like with a baby. Her parents would kick her out. They'd disown her. What was she going to do now?

***

"Hi boys, have a good time in there?" Audrey asked with that sugary smile on her lips.

"Uh, yeah? Practice was fine." One of them answered as he walked by.

"Huh?"

She only got the same answer from the others. She glanced at Winter, who just shrugged.

Audrey waited for them all to leave before sticking her head in. She crinkled her nose at the smell of sweaty guys.

"Where the fuck did she go?"

Winter looked in as well, not spotting anything out of the ordinary.

"Maybe she ran out before they got in?"

"Fuck! Let's get Rina."

***

As soon as the door closed Kimi let out a massive moan as Josh pressed into her again. It hadn't been even a few minutes since he'd cum, but he was already thrusting back into her, harder than before. Her toes tingled as he lifted her and then slammed her back down onto his cock. Her stomach heaved with every thrust, the air being driven from her lungs. Her arms hung limply as he used her like a cock sleave.

Kimi vaguely recalled worrying about something, but the constant hammering of her cervix made her forget what it was. She drooled as she moaned. Fuck her parents, what had they ever done but criticize her and abuse her? Fuck school, they only cared about her grades. Fuck Audrey, the stuck-up bitch could go get fucked. Fucked like this. Pounded like the slut she was. Bred by some random guy.

Kimi's body trembled as another orgasm racked her. They began to bleed together in her mind, stacking one after another until it was all just one long screaming orgasm.

Josh blasted another load into her as she mumbled and cried out. Cum dripped from her, pouring over his balls and onto the floor. She was packed so full that every thrust squirted more out. He groaned in satisfaction as he emptied himself into her again.

Josh's phone vibrated. He worked an arm into his pocket, letting her groan on his cock as her weight settled on it once more.

Can't find them. Look around for these two. XOXO

A photo displayed of two cute Asian girls giving peace signs to the camera.

"Uh oh."

Kimi groaned on his cock again, her pussy squeezing around him in a wet, velvety embrace.

***

"What do you think?" Audrey asked. "Nice view of the yard, lots of fresh air, and plenty of space for two or more people to fuck your ass at a time."

Rina's cried out, but the gag and duct tape muffled the sound so that only a whimper emerged. She stared in horror at the hole that had been cut between the bathroom stalls with a sign that read 'Free-Use Anal. The yard was viewable on the other side, some students still running around in the distance.

"Glad you like it. Get in."

Rina pushed against Winter as she stuffed Rina through the hole. The foam padding let her put some weight on it, one of the only concessions Audrey made.

Rina struggled against Winter, her hands bound behind her back wrist-to-elbow. Once her upper body was through, Audrey slid a wood board into place, preventing Rina from moving forward or backward.

Audrey smirked at Rina, tugging her chin up so that her head bent back uncomfortably.

"Try not to clench, I hear that makes it worse. But don't worry, we left lots of lube for you back there. Let's hope the boys are thoughtful and use it."

***

"Kimi! Are you okay? What happened?" Callie hugged the little Asian girl wrapped in a towel that Josh had found.

Josh grimaced. "So... about that. There may have been a... slight... tiny... misunderstanding..."

"Not that tiny," Kimi mumbled with a dopey grin on her face.

"Daddy?! What did you do?!"

Josh flinched, unsure how to say it. She'd sucked his dick, and then he'd kinda accidentally fucked her brains out while they'd been trapped in the closet. That really didn't sound great, even in his own head.