The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...daddy?" Kimi asked, an eyebrow arched at Callie.

"Not now, sweety. Daddy!"

"Well, I went to the locker room, and she was there. Naked. Some things happened and then we were stuck in closet. Naked. Then middle middle middle and here we are."

"We're here to rescue them, daddy! Not fuck them!"

"Daddy can rescue me anytime he wants," Kimi giggled.

"Kimi!"

Honestly, she seemed more upset that he'd only found one rather than him having fucked her.

"Sweety, your blood pressure. The doctor said it's not good for the baby if you get too stressed."

"Baby?! Callie, are you pregnant? Is daddy... your baby daddy?"

Callie groaned, her body shaking like those old muppet shows where they flailed around in exasperation.

"Oh my god! Yes, Kimi. But let's focus. We still need to find Rina."

"Can daddy knock her up too?"

"What?! You're still in high school."

"That's not a no."

"Um, I'll go look around," Josh said as he fled the room.

Josh closed the locker room door as Kimi started rapid-firing questions about pregnancy. He'd let her deal with that.

He wandered the halls, peaking into various gyms and checking rooms. There wasn't anything unusual until he got to the end of the hall and spotted the paper sign on the men's bathroom door. 'Free-Use Anal. He scratched his head at that. What the hell did that mean?

The door swung open as he entered. It was a small bathroom, two stalls and two urinals, but one of the stalls was taped up in yellow caution tape. The other one had another paper sign taped to it with an arrow on it this time. He cocked his head and pulled open the stall, his eyebrows rising at the perky ass wiggling in the wall. The sign above it said 'Free-Use Anal' and a big bottle of lube sat on the shelf next to it. Jocks really did get all the ass.

Rina froze as the bathroom door opened, the shuffling of feet drawing nearer. She held her breath, hoping that they would just go away. The stall door creaked open, causing the cool air to cross her bare bottom.

Rina wiggled and tried to get out again, but she was stuck tight, the wood block wedging her in. She tried calling out, but only muffled whines came out.

Josh was about to touch the pert bottom when he pulled his hand back suddenly. He looked around for a hidden camera. Was this another trap?

"Hey, uh, hi, I'm Josh. Just checking. Are you eighteen or older?"

Rina furrowed her brow. What? What kind of a question was that?

"I get that this is supposed to be anonymous, but can you stamp a foot if you're an adult."

Rina stamped a foot, very confused as to what was happening.

"Okay, good. You're not underage, right?"

She stamped her foot twice, unsure of how else to answer that.

"I'm going to assume that's a no and not a double yes."

She tried stamping her foot again.

"Okay. Great. I'm just going to do this and then get back to my search for Rina."

He was looking for her? Surely there weren't multiple girls tied up like this, so he must be here to save her. Rina frantically stamped her foot. How the hell does someone communicate anything complex with a yes/no foot stamp system?

Josh could only shake his head in amazement at how eager this girl was. She was practically dancing at the thought of him fucking her ass. Well, best to lube up the eager beaver then.

Rina practically shook when his hands grasped her bottom, expecting him to lift off the wood block. He pushed her hips around a bit, no doubt trying to figure out how to get her out. She looked out onto the field, seeing the school buses slowly arriving for the late sessions. She'd be able to run out of here and get home. It was almost over.

The smile fell from her face when her butt cheeks were spread. Her eyes widened as something wet poked her butt hole. Wait. Was he going to fuck her ass?

Rina stamped her feet even as he pressed against her puckered hole. She yelled and wiggled her hips to get away, but still the pressure built. She squirmed and cried out, but nothing stopped it. The breath caught in her lungs as something pried her tight hole open. It pressed in further. She clenched her ass and screamed.

Josh had to hold her hips with one hand she was so excited to get started. His lubed finger had only just pressed in and she was already thrashing around, rolling her hips against it. Wild moans emanated from the other side. His fingertip was caught in the vice-like grip of her ass. He let her buck against him until she loosened up, only to press his first knuckle in. She moaned so loud the wall between them shook, her legs thumping the ground in happiness.

Why wouldn't he stop? Rina screamed again, stamping the ground over and over. It had to be a finger, the rounded knuckles forcing her hole open. Tears formed and ran down her cheeks. Both knuckles were in now. His finger curled inside. She moaned.

No, that wasn't a moan. She shook her head. It was a quiet scream. There was no way she would like this. It was dirty. Her mother had always said it was dirty. This was dirty and wrong.

She moaned again as the finger curled. It slowly pulled out and then pressed back in, curling each time. Her leg shook and she moaned louder.

Rina caught movement in the window and raised her head. The evil grinning face of Audrey greeted her. She mouthed the word 'relax' while making an 'o' with her fingers. Rina glared at her, which just made her smile more.

Rina's eyes shot open wider as two fingers forced their way into her ass now. She moaned and rolled her hips against it. They both began to curl independently. Rina's entire body shook as she had a mini orgasm.

Audrey put a hand over her mouth in mock shock, snapping a quick picture of Rina's eyes rolling up. She waved goodbye and headed off, light humming following her.

Some girls really took to anal. No wonder this one liked doing things like this. Josh continued to curl his fingers as she clamped down, her pussy leaking down her thighs. He sawed them in and out, letting the knuckles spread her wide and then easing them out. She moaned and drove back on his fingers more and more.

Rina groaned as the fingers disappeared, the emptiness in her ass unbearable. She had been so close to a big orgasm, but now that tension just sat there, unable to be released. She waggled her hips desperately, stamping on the ground.

Josh could only chuckle at the petulant display. She wanted it, and she wanted it now. He rubbed the lube on his cock, grabbed her wiggling hips, and pressed against her tight ring.

Rina screamed in orgasm as the thickest thing she'd ever felt pierced her tight ring. Juice squirted down her legs as they twitched and gave out under her. Her body rested on the foam insert as more of it pressed into her. She arched her back, screaming non-stop as jolts of electricity coursed through her body.

Josh groaned as the girl's ass tightened around him. Her pussy gushed juices, soaking her socks and splashing his pants. She moaned and whimpered like there was no tomorrow. Her ass sucked him in, easily taking all of him. He groaned again as he settled completely into her. She spasmed around him. It felt amazing.

Rina breathed heavily through her nose, drawing shuddering breaths as she tried to stop her body from twitching. Spots danced in her vision. She managed to get her legs under her again, pressing back as hard as she could, feeling that massive thickness crushing her intestines. She shuddered again, and then stamped her foot. Hard.

Josh grinned at that signal. That could only mean one thing. He pulled out slowly, her ass hanging on tightly to his cock. He pulled out until just the head was in. He adjusted his grip on her hips. He thrust forward as hard as he could while pulling her hips back, sinking himself in as far as possible.

The world exploded into light as Rina's stomach was rammed. She screamed. Her pussy squirted. He settled in. She stamped her foot again. Harder.

Every one of Josh's thrusts made her squirt more, it was wild. She couldn't even stamp her foot anymore because Josh was relentlessly hammering her ass, her cheeks quivering every time they slapped back against his stomach. A constant keening noise came from her as her ass convulsed around him. He needed to get a buttslut like this for home. Holy hell.

Rina fell limp as the hot cum blasted into her ass, packing her full. She nearly passed out, barely getting enough air through her nose to stay conscious. Her body quivered. She barely made a sound when that thickness left her, but she could feel the slimy trail of cum running down her leg. She tried to clench her ass to keep it in, but her battered hole hadn't recovered yet. She instead squirted out globs of his hot cum. She sighed as she lost more of that warmth inside her.

"Damn, girl. Good on you, that was amazing."

Rina nodded her head, too tired to try and communicate again.

"Well, have a good one. I gotta find someone."

Josh whistled as he washed his hands and cock. Nothing against the girl, but he should probably wash up.

He stepped out into the hallway again, wondering where to go now. He looked out onto the field, a few kids still running around out there. There wasn't anywhere else to check, so he stepped out.

It was a nice area, mostly just open grass that the kids could kick the ball around on. He wandered around the building a bit. He spotted an open window right at the edge and curiously peeked in. Must be a bathroom. He looked more closely. A girl hung limply through a hole in the wall, her black hair hanging down and her arms tied up.

Uh oh.

***

Rina lay in Callie's arms, eyes half-hooded as she held Kimi's hand.

"Okay, but this one wasn't really my fault," Josh said.

Callie glared at Josh. "What part of 'rescue' didn't you understand, daddy?"

"Did daddy breed you too," Kimi asked in a hushed tone.

"Not yet, but I think I might be a buttslut," Rina answered. "You should try it. Oh. My. God."

"Okay, but make sure to get bred so that we can both be pregnant together." Rina giggled as she patted her sister's cheek.

"I mean, it all kinda worked out, right?"

Callie closed her eyes and took another deep breath. This wasn't daddy's fault. She had wanted to introduce them anyway. It was just the timing that sucked. She exhaled.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Callie said. "I was just so worried that something terrible was going to happen."

"It was so amazing," Rina mumbled.

Josh knelt down and wrapped her in his soft embrace. "It's okay now. Everyone's safe."

"Oh, not everyone," Callie said.

***

Audrey hummed to herself on her way back to the gym. She was looking forward to seeing Rina and the cum-stained mess she'd be. She smiled at that thought.

"What happened to the sign?" Winter asked as they approached the door.

"Someone probably got possessive, wanted to dump all his loads in the little ass of hers. I bet it's all puckered and raw."

She opened the door and then stars filled her vision as her head snapped back. She stumbled back, too surprised to scream. She fell to the ground. She blinked just in time to see another fist smash her in the face.

Audrey curled up on the ground, unable to think straight. Someone turned her face down, pressing her face against the cold tiles. Her arms were wrenched back. She tried to pull free, but they pulled her arms and tied them wrist-to-elbow. She tried to scream, but a ball was shoved in her mouth. Her lips were taped shut. She was dragged, still half dazed, back into the bathroom.

***

A stinging slap brought Audrey out of her daze. Her ears rang. Liquid was running down her chin. Blood? She looked up. Winter was facing her. Rather, she was lying over the windowsill. Her legs were on one side of the window, pinning her in place, while her upper body was a few feet from Audrey.

Another slap echoed in the bathroom, making Winter cry out in a muffled voice through her gag.

"Looks like you're focused up again. Good. I wouldn't want you to miss this part."

Audrey looked up at who was speaking but could barely make out her face from the bright light overhead.

Callie grabbed a fistful of Audrey's hair and yanked her head back so that she could glare at her.

"You mess with my family, I mess with you. I will destroy you. Your life? Gone. Your parents' lives? Gone. Your bright future? Gone. I don't play with kiddy gloves. If I you ever see me again, it means you're about to get a bullet between the eyes."

Callie slapped Audrey across the cheek again. Audrey nearly pissed herself as she shook uncontrollably.

"You messed with the wrong people. I wiped your backups, your cloud storage, and your phone. But not before pulling all that wonderful blackmail evidence. So now you can enjoy your time with the boys without worrying about it."

Callie let go, stepping back and pressing the record buttons on the phones she had jury-rigged to a tripod.

"We'll be streaming this, so do try to smile. Oh, and remember. Don't clench."

Audrey hyperventilated. She watched her leave. She looked up at the cameras. That was her phone. It was streaming her tear-stained face.

Winter whimpered something. Audrey twisted her head to read the paper sign covering the window over Winter's head. 'Free-Use Anal'.

"Have fun, boys."

Audrey's eyes grew big as the shuffle of feet approached. None of them spoke or made any other noise. Her vision grew dim from hyperventilating. She struggled to get free. She screamed when a hand touched her bare ass, but only muffled whimpers emerged. Her eyes met Winter's as a shape moved behind her by the window.

Winter screamed through her gag as someone rubbed her behind. Audrey shook with fright, her legs giving out. It didn't matter though; the foam insert held her up. The hands spread her cheeks, and a cold slimy sensation spread over her asshole.

Audrey shook her head furiously, tears pouring down her cheeks. Winter screamed again, her body going stiff. Someone was laughing outside. Audrey's eyes were locked on Winter as she cried and grimaced, her body beginning to sway back and forth.

Messages began to fly on the phone from the stream.

Is that Audrey?

Holy shit!!1!

Is this some OnlyFans promotion?

Audrey is such a buttslut! OMG!

Where this at? I wanna tap that!

Something massive pressed into Audrey's ass. There was no preparation and nothing slow about it. Something rammed into her ass, a burning and aching sensation spreading like fire through her. She screamed so loud that the gag couldn't completely muffle it. The stall shook. She screamed until her breath ran out, but still it pounded her tender hole. Fat tears fell from her eyes as she sobbed. Only grunts and laughter came from the other side.

Fuck, that's hot!

How do I donate?

What a slut! I love it!

###

"Kimi and Rina are going to be staying with us until they graduate," Callie told Josh in the car. "I'm not leaving them with their psycho parents."

"Of course, baby. Whatever you need. Whatever they need. I'll get Charles on it in case there are any issues."

Callie sat back and sighed. She rubbed her knuckles. It had felt good to slug that bitch, but it still hurt.

"Callie? Where will we sleep?" Rina asked. "Your place is pretty small."

"You'll be staying with daddy and me. We have lots of rooms."

Kimi ran her hand down Josh's arm. "Can we sleep with daddy?" Rina giggled.

"Uh, we'll have to put you on the schedule," Callie said. She reached out and rubbed his thigh. "Daddy is in high demand these days."

"But... can we tonight?" Rina asked hopefully. "Daddy only came in my ass. I can't get pregnant like that."

"And he hasn't fucked my ass yet," Kimi complained.

"Well, I'm sure we can work something out."

###

Slut lay curled up in her cozy doggy bed behind the counter at Natalie's place. She wore her minidress outfit, complete with ears and tail, though the tail was somewhat obscured. Her lead was tied to the counter, giving her enough length to reposition as she saw fit.

Slut sighed happily. Master was so good to mistress, letting her take Slut out like this. Slut loved to be with mistress, almost as much as she loved to be with Master.

Slut perked up when the doorbell chimed, peeking her head around the corner. The woman had short, black hair and a faded scar along her jaw. The man was tall and bulky. They had been here last week. They had been cagey back then and not gotten a tattoo, so Slut remembered them.

"Oh, welcome back," Natalie greeted. "Did you decide on a pattern?"

The raven-haired woman spoke up. "Not quite yet. We'd like you to discuss it with someone first. We can take you to him."

Slut scanned the street. No lookouts. No backup. Just them.

The man crossed his arms, his leather jacket creaking as he did so.

Slut quietly unhooked her leash.

"Well, he can come by whenever he's free."

Natalie had a feeling this wasn't going to end well.

"I think it would be best if you came to see him."

Slut quietly lifted the heavy pewter skull from the counter.

"..."

"This isn't about tattoos, is it?"

"Why don't you close up and come with us."

Natalie had never seen anyone move so quickly or so quietly. One moment the big guy was looking intimidating, and the next he was leaning over the counter with a massive head wound.

"Wha—"

That was as far as the woman got before Slut smashed the side of her head with the heavy pewter skull. The woman practically skidded across the floor from the force of the blow.

Slut pivoted, bringing the skull down in a big arc to smash the man's head again as he groggily tried to get up. A wet crunch sounded as his head sandwiched between the skull and the counter. He slipped boneless to the floor.

Natalie could only watch in awe as Slut took out the two in less time than it took to say 'holyfuckingshitwhatdidyoudo'.

Slut rolled the groaning woman onto her stomach, slapping cuffs onto her wrists before checking on the big guy. She pressed two fingers against his neck and paused. Dead. Her eyes darted to the door. Still clear. She glanced to the back. Door still deadbolted and secure.

"Puppy! Holy shit!"

"Slut is sorry, mistress. Slut will clean this up."

Slut grabbed a towel and wrapped the man's head to keep the blood to a minimum. She grabbed his legs and dragged him effortlessly into the back.

"What?" the woman groaned. "What happened?"

The woman tried to get up, only to find that she'd been handcuffed.

"What the fuck? What did you do? Do you have any idea how much shit you're in?"

Natalie hadn't moved from where she had been standing this whole time. She cocked her head at the woman. She would have been far more intimidating if she weren't currently trying to worm her way into a sitting position.

"I don't think you realize how much shit you're in," Natalie countered. "Do you have any idea who's protecting this place?"

The woman managed to get into a kneeling position and sneered. "You dumb slut, my boss own's this place. He—"

Slut kicked the woman's jaw so hard her head snapped back, and teeth flew.

"Don't concern yourself with them, mistress. Slut will find out who they work for. Master will be most interested."

Natalie stared as Slut grabbed the woman by the hair and dragged her as she kicked weakly to the back.

"Such a good puppy," she said quietly.

###