The Misadventures of Josh Pt. 05

Story Info
Josh continues to grow his influence.
14k words
4.79
4.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

Thank you once again for your enthusiastic support of the series. I'm honestly floored by the messages and comments. I'll keep the series going as long as people continue to show interest, and I'll keep incorporating your kinks where I can. As always, feel free to drop ideas in the comments and I'll do what I can.

Puppy Training

Josh sat on the bed next to a softly snoring Maria wondering if he was forgetting something. He pulled her soft hair aside, her red lips moving slightly as she dreamed. He placed a kiss on her cheek before standing up and stretching.

Elena's whimper caught his attention. Allison sat in her lap, arms draped around her shoulders, passionately kissing. Those two seemed to have really hit it off. Josh ducked out of the room, not wanting to interrupt them.

Josh walked down the hallway toward the kitchen, returning to his previous concern. He was sure that he'd forgotten something. He poured himself a glass of water, sipping it while racking his brain. Maybe Becky needed him for something? No, he hadn't seen her all day. He'd taken care of Dana's request with Elena, so that was all set. Mateo's request was in progress, so what was he missing?

Josh continued to ponder as he headed downstairs with an extra glass of water. It would probably come to him at some point. He should check on the other Elena. No, Slut. Right, while she was here, she was Slut.

He opened the door to the soundproof basement, the odd triangular foam padding jutting out of the walls. He shut the door behind him and then stopped. He cocked his ear.

Strange. What was that buzzing sound? He could make it out even over Slut's whimpers and moans.

He hissed, realizing what he'd forgotten. He rushed over to her and quickly turned off the vibrator that must have been running for over an hour. The little battery indicator on the back flashed orange. He grimaced. Maybe more than an hour.

Slut gave a shuddering sigh as the vibrations finally stopped. Her body lay limply on the bed, arms and legs still firmly tied down. Her eyelids fluttered as she tried to open them, but every ounce of strength was consumed by simply breathing.

Josh gently pulled the double-headed dildo beast from her holes to a wet popping sound. The bed was soaked, so she must have enjoyed it. She had to be dehydrated though.

Josh stood by her lolling head, unsure of how to get the water into her mouth at this angle as her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. He looked around at the various contraptions he'd bought. Surely something would be helpful.

Slut groggily cracked an eye open as Master moved around the room. He'd finally stopped her torturous orgasms. Her body tingled, every breath making her shiver at the pleasure she no longer felt. What would Master do next? Slut's battered pussy squelched in anticipation.

Slut grunted as Master pulled her head up by her scalp. Her face splashed against water, and she jerked it back further with a gasp. A bowl of water was inches from her nose, the surface rippling with water dripping from her nose. Yes, Slut knew what Master wanted. She was a bitch, and bitches drank like animals. Her tongue darted out, lapping at the water.

Josh smiled as Slut began drinking. She must have been thirsty. He let go of her hair now that she could support herself. He ran his palm along that silky blonde hair while she drank. His fingers ran along her shoulders and back. Such soft skin. She must moisturize.

"Thank you, Master," she panted between laps. "Slut was very thirsty."

"Drink as much as you want, Slut. We still have a lot to do for your training."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Josh waited until the bowl was empty, her tongue running against the sides seeking out the last drops of water. He should probably take her upstairs for more at some point.

"Master?"

"Hm? Yes, Slut?"

She looked up best she could at the uncomfortable angle, barely making out Master's face.

"Slut hasn't serviced Master yet. Please, let Slut take care of Master."

"What a good slut you are, thinking of Master."

Josh held her chin gently in his hand, his thumb running along her red lips. She immediately opened them for him, sucking on his thumb, her tongue swirling around the tip. She moaned and strained her neck, trying to suck more into her eager mouth.

Josh unbuttoned his pants, pulling out his erect cock. It bounced on her cheek before she released his thumb. She didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around it, drawing it into her warm mouth. He groaned and stepped closer, luxuriating in the feeling of her tongue slathering his shaft as he sank deeper into her willing hole.

Slut moaned, the musky and sour taste of another slut on Master's cock. Her pussy twitched. Yes, Master had many sluts. It was an honor to clean Master's cock. To lick their cream from Master's cock. Slut loved Master's cock.

Josh grasped the back of her head and shoved his cock completely down her throat. Gags and gurgles came from her as he wetly thrust into her puckered lips, battering them with his pubis. Her tongue never stopped moving even through the retching noises she made. He pulled out, letting her catch her breath. She coughed and gulped in air, but then strained to get his cock back in her mouth, her lips puckering toward it. He gave her what she wanted, sliding it back down her tight throat.

Slut's vision blurred as Master hammered her throat. Her pussy twitched non-stop, loving that she was being treated like the slut she was. Her lungs burned, her throat ached, her jaw was sore, but her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. The thought of suffocating on Master's cock made her throat vibrate in a scream as she came. Whatever moisture she still had in her body squirted from her pussy as Master's cum washed down her throat.

Josh pulled out as Slut's head went limp, the vacuum pressure from her empty lungs pulling hard against his cock. When it popped out, she convulsed between gasps and coughs, drool and cum dripping from her chin and onto the floor.

Josh rubbed her back as she hacked and coughed, sitting on the edge of the bed beside her. He undid the manacle on her wrist. Her arm dropped limply as she drew ragged breaths.

"Good Slut," he said as he undid the other manacles, leaving her completely unbound, but unmoving. "You've earned some time to relax. We'll use this time to select some appropriate clothes for you. A good slut knows when it's appropriate to be naked and when not to be."

Slut blinked her unfocused eyes at his words. The bed shifted as he stood, and she tried her best to track him.

"Come along, Slut."

Slut placed two shaky arms beneath her and pushed herself from the bed. Her arms collapsed beneath her, and she tumbled onto the hard floor. Her body stung, but somehow, even that pain felt good.

Slut got onto all fours, noticing the puddle of spit and cum on the floor. She bent her head toward it, lapping it from the ground. Master would be happy with Slut. Slut was a bitch, and Slut should act like a bitch.

"Slut. Heel."

Josh was pretty sure that meant 'come here' and it seemed fitting given how she was licking the floor and waggling her ass in the air. Puppy play? Was that the term? Either way, it worked with the whole humiliation theme, so it seemed fine to lean into it.

Her head snapped up at his call, tongue still darting around her lips. She scurried on all fours and sat before him, butt on the ground and her upper body supported by her arms.

"Good Slut."

Josh patted her head and Slut rubbed her head into his hand. He turned to the closet door. He swung it open, displaying the various costumes, complete with boots, headpieces, collars, gloves, and bodysuits. He'd bought them in a few sizes and guessed that they would probably fit her.

"Since you've been good, I'll let you choose which to wear. Pick two or three for various occasions."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master, for letting Slut wear clothes."

Slut gazed at the collection of outfits. Truthfully, most were barely large enough to cover anything, but to her, it was a treasure trove of clothing for Master to enjoy. Something tugged at the back of her mind when her eyes fell onto the selection of bodysuits with handcuffs and badges. Yes, Master was testing Slut. Slut needed to show that she understood who she was now.

"Master, Slut likes these. May Slut wear them for you?"

Josh gave an impressed nod at her selection. She definitely had a specific taste. Probably something about having and losing authority because every outfit was law enforcement.

"Excellent choice, Slut. You may put them on. Model them for me."

Slut beamed at Master; she had made the right choice. She hurriedly pulled on the skintight full bodysuit, barely squeezing her ass in. The creamy tops of her breasts showed over the tight top with a badge displayed prominently on one. Six-inch stiletto heels completed the outfit.

Josh's eyes roamed her figure as she slowly spun for him. He'd just seen her naked, yet somehow this was way sexier. Her ass looked amazing, the material pulling tight between her cheeks, highlighting those two perfect globes.

"Slut would like to wear this for Master for his business dealings."

Josh reasoned that she must mean for negotiating with the studio. That made sense as he couldn't have her naked in the office. Exhibitionism had its place, but probably not during business meetings.

"That looks good on you, Slut. Is it too tight?"

Slut shook her head, moving around and even crawling on the floor for him.

"No, Master. I can move freely. I can perform anything Master needs me to."

"Very good then. I approve."

Slut thanked him and stripped off the costume, putting on the next.

"Slut would like to wear this for Master's daily functions."

Josh eyed the tight mini dress appreciatively. The top, barely more than a sports bra, held her perky tits high, displaying her hard nipples poking through the soft material. The black dress hung just below her bust, tightly wrapping her flat tummy, and ending midthigh. A badge hung on one of the straps securing the dress over her shoulders. Black, thigh-high stockings, a strap around one thigh with an empty holster, and knee-high boots completed the look.

"Slut can move easily and support Master at a moment's notice."

Josh nodded at her explanation. It was still sexy as hell, but perhaps a bit easier to get in than her other outfit. The way the bottoms of her butt peeked out when she bent over was a plus as well.

"Very good, Slut."

The last outfit she wore made Josh's eyes gleam and his dick twitch. While the others were functional and kinky, this was just kinky. The blue fabric of the top was so thin that it was basically transparent, hugging and showing off every curve of her gorgeous body, with a badge practically painted on to one breast. It barely covered her panty-clad pussy, with clasps fastening it to her thigh-high stockings to prevent it from completely exposing her. Her engorged pussy lips peeked from the crotchless panties she wore, and her entire ass was on display. Thigh-high boots gave her another few inches, causing her ass to thrust out deliciously. What was more, two furry wolf ears adorned her head, and a fluffy tail protruded from her backside, secured in her tight ass by the butt plug.

Slut blushed, feeling Master's eyes on her. "Slut likes this the most, Master. Does Master like it?"

Josh licked his lips and closed his mouth.

"Yes, good, ah, very good, Slut." He cleared his throat. "I approve. Very good."

Slut flushed at Master's compliments. She clenched her thighs, her juices threatening to drip down her leg. She sank to all fours, glancing up at Master.

"Slut lives to serve Master."

***

Allison moaned as her tongue danced along Elena's, their hard nipples rubbing against one another as Elena slowly fingered her. On the bed beside them lay Maria, sleeping peacefully even as cum leaked from her holes.

Allison ran her fingers down Elena's taut tummy, through her neatly trimmed hairs, and along her soaked slit. She grinned as Elena shuddered before diving them into her wet snatch.

"Mmm, such a tight pussy. Did you like it when your mom ate daddy's cum out of you."

Elena whimpered, nodding her head, and gasping as Allison's fingers explored deeper.

"Did you like the taste of daddy's cum?"

She nodded again, crying out as Allison's fingers curled into her G-spot. She shook as Allison quickly built her up.

"Tell me what he tasted like."

"He... he tasted good."

"Be more specific. What did daddy taste like?"

"He... daddy... daddy's cum was sweet. Sweet and salty. Like... like a sweet cream. I... I love daddy's cum!"

Elena screamed as she came, Allison's fingers driving her over the edge and keeping her from coming back down. Elena cried as her lungs emptied, unable to breathe in as her body shook.

Allison withdrew her fingers, placing them in Elena's mouth. She smiled as Elena's tongue lapped her own juices from Allison's fingers.

"Then you should eat more. There is so much in your mom. You should suck daddy's cum out of her."

Elena's eyes fluttered.

"But that's... that's mi mama," she weakly protested.

"Yes, and your mom loved eating his cum out of you. You should show her how much you love her too."

Allison got off Elena's lap, pulling her toward her mother, who lay face down on the bed.

Elena didn't resist as Allison placed her ass up and face down behind her mother. Cum dribbled out of her mother's holes, the thick cream collecting on the bedding below.

"You know what to do," Allison cooed as she slowly sawed two fingers into Elena's pussy again. "Show your mama how much you love her."

Elena whimpered again but moved closer. Her hands spread the springy cheeks of her mom, the smell of pussy and cum wafting from her. She stuck out her tongue. She ran it lightly from her mom's pussy, all the way up to her winking ass. Maria moaned slightly as Elena lapped again, the tangy taste of her mom's pussy on her tongue.

"Good, such a good girl," Allison cooed into Elena's ear as her fingers continued to press into her pussy. "Show her your love. Eat your mama out."

Elena dove in harder, pressing her tongue into the wet holes of her mom. She sucked, drawing his cum out, filling her mouth with his flavor. She gulped it down, growing more frantic as Allison drove her to another orgasm.

Maria panted as someone licked her pussy and ass. The room still spun, and she could barely focus, but she arched her back into that tongue. She cried out as it dug deeper into her.

Elena's mouth watered as she drove frantically into her mother. The pussy clenched around her tongue, spurts of juice flooding her mouth. She moaned and sucked, even as her mother bucked against her. She cried out as she came again, Allisons fingers curling and pressing on her most tender parts.

Elena slumped to the bed as Allison withdrew her fingers and sucked on them.

"What a good slut you are, Elena. And you'll be such a good slut for daddy. You and Maria. We'll have a lot of work to do, now that your studio will be helping us out."

"Wh... what?"

Allison cuddled Elena, kissing her ear as she spoke softly. "You'll be helping us from now on. Controlling the news is important. Running the right stories, advertising, you'll be able to do it all for us. You and Maria."

"But... but Allison. We can't do that. Mi papi does all that."

Allison smiled and kissed her again. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

Elena stared at Allison as she got up from the bed. Papi did all the station work, she only did the fluff pieces. How was she going to convince him to do anything?

A sinking feeling drove into Elena's gut as Allison ran her fingers along the camera pointed right at the bed. She swallowed heavily as Allison picked it up from the tripod and came back, her eyes locked on Elena's as she smiled.

"You and Maria are naturals," she said as she turned on the video function. "Look at her face while she eats you out. She loves it so much, that cum on her tongue."

Elena's face went pale. Mama looked like a cum-drunk whore, sucking the creamy liquid from Elena's gaping pussy.

"Oh, here's the part where daddy fucks her. Look how easily he slides back into her."

Elena watched on in horror as her mama moaned and panted. The wet slapping as he shoved his huge cock into her resounded in the room, mama's wanton moans audible over even that.

Allison had planned this all. Planned to film her mama sucking her daughter's pussy. Planned to film Josh fuck a married woman. Planned to make them sluts. How? How had they fallen for it?

Allison kissed Elena's cheek again.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of this for you. Daddy takes care of his sluts. And you and your mama are his favorite new sluts."

Elena just looked up, her jaw slack. She nodded, unable to form words.

Allison sat comfortably, spreading her legs.

"I'm glad you understand, sweety. I have the utmost faith in you and Maria. Now, why don't you come here and get your reward."

"...yes, Allison."

Allison tutted and wagged a finger. "Josh is daddy, and I'm mommy. Now, come here, and eat mommy's pussy like a good little slut."

Elena tried not to cry, focusing instead on the sweet smell of Allison's pussy. Her head lowered toward that heavenly scent.

"Yes... mommy."

***

Slut ran her tongue along Master's cock as he relaxed in the front room. She had settled between Master's legs, lapping at his cock before sinking it back down her throat. Master's groans were music to her ears as she continued her slow and sloppy blowjob. Master deserved to be treated like this.

"Daddy?"

Slut stopped as the voice behind her called out. Her face flushed as whoever was there was looking at her bare pussy and tail fit firmly in her ass.

"Hey Allison, are you done with them?"

Slut's face burned redder as she heard the shuffling of other feet and a gasp. She glanced up at Master's face. He smiled at her and nodded for her to continue. Slut nodded before sinking onto his cock again. Her tongue swirled slowly around it as she sucked gently. Only Master's cock mattered.

Allison nodded while Elena and Maria stared at the girl in costume slowly sucking Josh's cock as if nothing else existed.

"Did you settle everything?" he asked. "Anything you need me for?"

"No, daddy. Elena and Maria will take care of everything on their end. Won't you?"

"Ah, yes, we, uh, we'll make sure everything runs smoothly," Elena stuttered, eyes still glued on the blond with wolf ears languidly blowing him. Her eyes nearly bugged out when her mother knelt next to Josh and kissed him deeply. "Mama," she hissed.

"Such a bad man, mister Josh," Maria whispered as she nuzzled his ear. "Are you already tired of my holes? I can still feel your cum in me."

"I'd never get tired of a sexy MILF like you," Josh said, grabbing a handful of that generous ass through her skirt. "I'll happily fill you with cum whenever you stop by."

Maria moaned as she pressed herself against him, her tits rubbing against his chest. "Please do. And don't worry, I'll take care of my husband and the producers for you. We'll take care of everything you need."

Did Dana work with producers too? Well, it didn't matter, as long as Maria and Elena were happy, then he was happy.

Slut shivered as Maria ran a hand over her head. Slut had been getting wetter at the thought of others watching her please Master. They must be able to see her glistening pussy dripping before them. Slut waggled her hips as she continued throating Master's cock.

"Mama," Elena hissed again.

"I'm sorry mister Josh, mi hija is impatient to start work. I'll stop by another time."

Josh squeezed her ass once more before she got up to leave.