The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sidled up behind her slight frame and rested his long member in the crevice of her nether cheeks and proceeded to kiss the back of her neck and ears. Her passion, already ignited by the sex drug, nearly made her swoon together with his roaming hands. He moved along the outside of her splendid thighs before making his way to her dampness.

"Shove it in you monster!" She begged.

He smiled and took a good grip on her hips and gave her what she craved. His huge cock eased in until her moist petals were eased open and her pussy completely sucked his whole length in. She pushed her rump back against his hot groin, urging him to move as she bit her lower lip. He continued to run his hands over her slender body as he made long, deep strokes of his pelvis. They rocked back and forth and his own need for release drove him in harder and harder, faster and faster, making her tits jiggle with each thrust.

"That was what I asked for, now was that difficult?"

He answered by gripping her hips and burying himself inside her to the hilt. His groin slapped her bum as he rocked back and forth, and Tiffany groaned in bliss.

As they fucked within twelve inches from the drugged-up Ray, Tiffany winked at him and secretly pulled out a mini self-defense folding knife from her fair hair and slipped it into his hand. As he used it to cut his wrist bonds, Pettigrew stopped in mid-stroke and screwed his eyes up. Gaining some of his strength back, Ray leaped up and pushed the wealthy American off balance and used the same syringe he had used on him to jab behind the man's left ear. Pettigrew held his head and was instantly given a wilting erection. Tiffany, thinking on her feet, found the hypo with the antidote drug and injected her boyfriend. It took barely five seconds before his sorry-looking cock rose to its full length, the mushroom-sized head of which flared out over the rigid staff.

"Tiff! I've never felt so hard in all my life!"

"Then give it to me, lover!"

She moved horizontally on the sofa as her rampant lover loomed over her desirable body. He pulled her supple pins up and on his broad shoulders. His knob twitched and throbbed so badly he thought it might very well explode! With her wet and gaping muff offered up, he drive his cock up into her and the pair of them moaned accordingly.

"Please my love, do it hard."

With her boots in the air, his rigid cock sank into her juicy pussy and her nails dug into his back. Overwhelmed by the moment, Ray hammered the writhing babe with unrelenting force. She bucked up and met his inward thrusts with equal enthusiasm as they rocked back and forth along the creaking sofa.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Tiffany held him in her arms tightly as his slamming cock refused to quit.

"I'm close babes, real close." He muttered as his balls crammed up in her ass crack.

The mouth of the perturbed blonde gaped open as his cock swelled and then gushed inside her aching cunt. As he spewed his hot stuff into her with a seemingly never-ending river of cum, her hope of an orgasm, with her beau was yet again dashed. His gooey froth spilled from her overfilled hole and down the damp crevice of her gorgeous bum. The pair collapsed in the afterglow and their heated bodies ran with well-earned sweat.

"Ray! You silly sausage! You never waited for me to cum!"

Meanwhile, Pettigrew groped on the carpet for his discarded gun in an attempt to turn the situation around to his favour again. Ray made a fist and moved with haste and connected squarely with his nose, which spurted blood and blinded him momentarily.

Tiff stood up with cum dribbling from her sex and fluffed her strawberry blonde and looked down on the blubbing American.

"What now?"

"I have the number for the British Consulate General here in New York. He'll sort this mess out and get on to Uncle Arthur. Then we can get going." She perceived the beaten Pettigrew sitting naked on the floor and shook her head. "Bloody Yanks! All mouth and no trousers!"

"Here. Let me give you the antidote."

Tiffany idly stroked her juicy muff, still intoxicated and still with a crazed desire to fornicate, and looked at the syringe in Ray's hand. Then she saw a bowl of fresh fruit on a table by the side of the chairs. She picked out the biggest banana and peeled back the yellow sleeve to reveal a rather fat and elongated-looking fruit within.

"Just give me five minutes, lover," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

xxx

Chapter Five.

London.

As a bonus for a successful assignment, Uncle Arthur pleased Tiffany no end with a wangled invitation for her to participate in an exclusive photo shoot to promote the brand new Porsche 911, a high-end sports car made by Porsche AG. The 1973 G Series saw some enhancements on the original model of '63, while keeping its distinct style. The G series featured prominent bellows bumpers, an enhanced safety feature implemented to meet the most recent crash test standards in the US. Trademark fittings of the 911 included the front blinkers that moved from the fenders to the bumper and the rear reflective panel with 'PORSCHE' lettering. Finishing touches like door trims and side window demist vents increased the quality of the 911.

x

It was one of those Spring days when the trees were full of leaves again, and the warm sun dazzled the eyes. The birds sang as they made new nests and Tiffany had a general feeling of euphoria.

It had taken a week, but the UK producer managed to put together one day's worth of quality shooting time with one of the prototype vehicles. Tiffany and Ray hurried excitedly to the Porsche showroom and after sales facility in Mayfair, West London when they got the heads up. They went straight on in through the front entrance past four other cars on display in the foyer to the large rear private showroom.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Roger, the producer of Porsche UK advertising."

"I'm Ray, and this is Tiffany."

The bubbly blonde had a permanent smile that refused to fade as she lived the dream.

"I'm so excited that I might have an accident."

Roger raised a brow and smiled weakly.

"Quite. Well, we still waiting on Cleopatra. In the meantime, you can get changed in here."

Ray and Tiff found the modest-sized powder room and readied themselves. When they hit the set, they were both highly impressed.

"It's fantastic!" Gushed a wide-eyed Ray as he ran his hands over the

display model metallic silver sports car, caressing the steel as if it were a body of a desirable woman.

Photographing enthusiastic and scantily clad nubiles alongside high-performance luxury cars had always been a no-brainer for the young blonde, and today Tiffany was going to be modeling alongside an up-and-coming American model known only as Cleopatra.

"This is going to be a knockout!" Said Roger as he ushered in the couple.

In his mind, the image of the blonde stunner that was Tiff, with the exotic-looking African-American Cleo was guaranteed to set pulses racing. Tiffany was duly impressed by it all. The stark white set actually had an authentic scent of petrol and tanned leather.

"Okay, We'll start fully clothed and gradually strip down."

Ray played with his cameras and lenses and fussed with various lights and angles.

Tiffany was clad in a classic camel Burberry trench coat cut to a Kensington fit with English-woven cotton gabardine. She had it completely unbuttoned with just the waist belt keeping it decent over her semi-naked figure.

Her knee-high boots were of white leather and featured a round toe and an inside zip closure. The stylish heel was in the latest fashion of a slimline block heel.

Ray took a few establishing shots of the blonde standing by the door of the car and at the front end. Ever the upcoming professional, she struck various poses, making sure to tease and tantalise the lens.

"Wonderful, babe. Keep that going."

Tiffany regarded herself as a versatile model. There are some who would not consider men or women who appear in appear in commercials for tobacco or motor cars, but models they certainly are.

She was by nature proud of her body and got a special thrill when getting her kit off in front of the lens. Something about being under the spot gave her a tingling feeling all over. She was not disappointed by Roger's reaction whos eyes remained glued to her every second. She presented herself with her arms out and gave her all. Ray took close-ups, then moved on to full-body shots. Always keeping the Porsche in mind. He snapped shot after shot of the hot blonde full-on, in profile, in front, and behind the sparkling car.

"Ah, here's Cleo."

Both Tiffany and Ray were stunned as they watched a black-skinned goddess join them on the set. She had big afro hairdo, and wore a red silk shirt and black silk pants, tight around her slender legs. Standing six feet plus in her platform heels, she was lean and athletic, with a slim waist. Her warm brown skin looked like milky coffee and the swell of her generous breasts lifted the blouse in an erotic manner. The sensuous-looking Amazon had a cute nose and dark brown eyes that had an almost cat-like slant that was alluring.

"Hi, cats. Ready to kick some ass?"

"Er, yeah. Right on, sister?"

Confident and composed, she made the job easy for Ray as she used her feline body as a tool, draping herself over the bonnet of the car and using an open door to swing on and hang. Tiffany was highly impressed.

"Okay, undo the top of your shirt now." Suggested Ray as he changed lenses.

Cleopatra loosened her red top to reveal a fabulous pair of tits with bullet-sized erect nipples. Not to be outdone, Tiffany undid her waist belt and pulled her trench coat apart to show off her modest-sized breasts and white panties. She had to smile as the black beauty tossed her shirt over the car and threw shapes for the camera, thrusting her bosom out with a seductive smile.

"Now we're talking."

Both Ray and Roger felt their pulses race at the sight of the semi-nude females together in front of them. Tiffany pulled her coat off and let it fall to the floor. With the high boots, she looked ravishing with her hands on her hips and her backside thrust out. Cleo had her back to them as she shimmied out of her bottoms, letting both rabid men admire her sinuous and supple legs.

After a half hour of shots, Roger held his hand up.

"This has been great. Now we just have to shoot the harder stuff for Bob Guccione's Penthouse US."

"What's that now?"

Tiffany looked at Ray, and Ray looked at Tiffany.

"Yeah, we agreed to have a few more risque pictures for the American market."

Roger gestured to the far corner of the room and a tall male model dressed only in briefs and a black cap with the word Porsche on it sauntered over.

He was a tall bodybuilder type with cropped wiry hair under his hat, dark eyes, and a smooth black torso. With a cheesy grin, he leaned back against the car and thrust his crotch forward. The tightly stretched briefs had little chance of concealing his tightly compacted bulge.

"How do you want me?" He said in an American accent.

"All over me like a rash, baby." Said Cleopatra as she ran a hand across his developed pecs.

Another cameraman stepped forward and barged Ray to one side.

"Take a walk, buddy. This is a man's game now."

All of a sudden, from Ray's perspective, the room was suffused with a weird atmosphere. You could have cut the air with a knife. He wasn't expecting any rivalry as the room chilled up. He had been in the business longer than his girlfriend and had been around the block once or twice. And since he and Tiffany had hooked up, she hadn't wanted managers nor agents. Ray was disappointed to be given the cold shoulder but not devastated. He knew Tiff was talented and confident enough to look out for herself.

"It's alright, Ray. You go and take a tea break."

"Okay, cupcake. Catch you later."

Once Ray had reluctantly left, Tiffany looked over the male model, all six feet two and 220 pounds, and let her eyes linger on his groin. As he turned to kiss Cleo on both cheeks, he bent over and Tiff noted how the tight fabric covering his butt cheeks stretched to the limit. His manhood appeared painfully trapped and constricted. The bubbly blonde tried to slow her pounding heart with deep breathing.

She saw the black beauty close her slender fingers on the man's tackle, pressing tightly against his hardening cock.

"Over here, pusscake. Say hi to Ken."

Tiffany smiled weakly. She had never done anything hardcore before, although she had stripped down to the nuddy with no qualms.

Ken reached out and grabbed her left boob and grinned as he moved closer.

"Hi, babe. No need to get nervous. I do this kind of thing all the time."

Jeepers! Tiffany was turned on big time as she watched Ken and Cleo French kiss in front of her, his hands cupping her bottom as they smooched.

The Penthouse cameraman seemed ready as he reeled off a few pictures with his SLR. Tiff looked on wide-eyed as Ken stroked Cleo's pussy mound as they snogged.

"Look what you gone and done baby," Ken said as he drew his briefs down and displayed his rock-solid black rod.

Tiffany was amazed at how big and stiff he was. His ebony dick stuck out from his wiry pubes at a jaunty angle.

"Big, isn't he? Said Cleopatra to the topless model who smiled sheepishly.

"What HAVE I agreed to!" She thought.

Still unsure of the situation, she was approached by the now fully naked black stud. He stroked her long hair and then surprised her by hitching his fingers over the elastic of her knickers and pulling them down hard over her thighs. He then reached up to her golden muff and smiled when he found that she was wet to the touch. He slid a finger straight inside her, making her gasp aloud.

The sensation of the rude insertion was wonderful as she was blatantly frigged by his fat digit.

Penthouse man kept on taking photos but Tiff's mind was elsewhere as he clicked away. The blonde moaned and went on tiptoes as Cleo joined in, rubbing her pussy up and down the backs of Tiffany's legs.

"Loosen up, babes, this will relieve any tension."

Ken took her hand and placed it on his impressive boner. it felt hot to the touch and he was as rigid as a flagpole.

"Watch me."

As Tiff held his dick up, Cleo dove down on him and began to suck him like a popsicle. Slurping and sucking with bubbly spit oozing out of the corners of her mouth and with her nostrils flared. She managed to bend at the waist with her bottom up as the cameraman snapped merrily away. Ken bucked his hips upward so that Tiffany wanked his hard shaft. Cleo giggled and cooed throughout her sucking like the true professional she was. Tiffany's pussy leaked down her thigh as she responded to the thrilling scene.

"That's right, baby, suck my cock. I'm so hard for you."

Ken put his hands on Cleopatra's head and fucked her face hard.

"Oh, baby! Nobody sucks cock like you!"

"Are we warmed up?" Asked the photographer as he looked at his watch.

"As good as Chip."

"Good. Now for some juicy stuff."

Tiffany thought of her boyfriend. The two of them had always been very open with each other about their sexual desires and fantasies without any judgment. However, their sexual adventures have never included another person physically joining them in their bed, and any mention of having one was always just chalked up to dirty talk during sex and never went beyond that.

True, Ray had enjoyed more sexual experiences before they were together. He had shared stories of himself with other women on more than one occasion.

Tiff had never been with anyone before him, but since she had embraced her own liberty she had fantasised about being in a threesome with two men having their way with her. Another fantasy was to be with a man and woman although she never thought it might come to fruition.

"By the car."

Chip had the two butt naked girls in all sorts of positions draped over the car. He snapped them from the front and back, with them on their haunches, on their fronts, and lying on their backs.

'Right blondie. Lift those tits baby." He ordered.

Tiffany obliged as she got right into it, cupping her own boobs and teasing her nipples until they stood out proud and erect.

"Okay, now the bush."

Nervously, she moved her hands between her legs and gyrated her hips as Chip snapped away as fast as he could. Tiff was thoroughly aroused as she wantonly exposed her pussy lips for close-ups. Something she had never even done for Ray.

"Stroke it, baby."

"What?" Said she, momentarily taken aback.

"Pull your lips open and finger yourself."

Tiffany gulped and did her best, rubbing her slit and feeling her moistness on her fingers.

"You two. Get down as well."

The slender-limbed Cleo needed no further encouragement and went right to it, using her full lips to smother Ken's mushroom-shaped crown, and sucking fervently as she held his cock steady.

After a couple of minutes of this, Chip gestured to the Porsche.

"Do her over the hood. Spread her over it and give it to her."

"Sure thing, man."

The smooth metallic surface felt cool to the touch on Cleopatra's naked body as she lay face down on the car. Her tits flattened against the metal as Ken leaned over her, pressing his massive erection to her rear end. Tiffany flushed with excitement and looked on agog as he mounted the lithe black model, plunging into her all the way.

"Hold it there! Don't move."

Chip took a few exploratory shots and then moved his index finger in a circle. Ken pulled back and shoved in again and Cleo moaned accordingly.

"Bloody hell!" Thought Tiffany. Do they really publish these pictures in American magazines?

Ken leaned back to let the cameraman move in to see his glistening tool half in and half out of the caramel skinned girl's pussy. Which was not surprisingly stretched out. He rammed in again and Cleopatra looked into the blonde's eyes and made a silent wow.

"Just let me change lenses."

As Chip busied himself with his camera, Ken took the opportunity to relieve some of his urges. He lunged forward and let Cleo have it. He fucked her with fast lunges, thrusting and driving into her. Her body was slick with sweat as she quivered over the metal hood as he rammed into her hard.

Chip was ready and looked at Tiffany who had her hand between her legs.

"How about it blondie, you in?"

She blinked and brushed her long hair over her shoulders. This would be her first time with a black man. Her pussy tingled as she straightened up.

"It's okay, I want in."

Filled with a sense of purpose, she leaned back over the boot of the cat and opened her willowy legs as she looked at the rampant black hunk.

"Do it," she said breathlessly.

The metal felt cool on her bare skin as she looked up meekly.

He stepped in and held her legs out with his arms under her knees.

"Help him out, baby." Urged Cleopatra.

Tiffany gripped his hard-on and positioned the head of his cock at her wet entrance.

She looked into his eyes as he pushed forwards, looking at Chip before posing side on for the lens. He then made a subtle pelvic twist that saw his bell end pop inside the dizzy blonde. She inhaled deeply, surrendering herself to him as the glorious penetration made her cum on the spot.

"Goodness! I came!"

Her pussy walls tightened around his cock and he slipped her half of his generous length.

Tiffany squeezed his thighs as she placed her legs on the outside of his. With his rigid dick shunting inside her wetness, Chip came behind Ken and got some serious shots of his dick in her quim.

"You're doing great."

She purred with pleasure when Ken leaned over her and kissed her pert breasts, moving over to lick each hard nipple with slobbering lips. His pink tongue slithered around the outer edge of her areolas before he drew her nipples in between his white teeth and nibbled gently.

1...34567...14