The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys. Er, guys?"

In a trice more hands than she could guess grabbed at her breasts and bum, fondling her flanks and belly, not to mention sliding between her thighs. She closed her eyes as she was groped and prodded, and she had no choice but to surrender to her sinful urges. Tiffany willingly parted her legs to let someone's fingers probe her pussy, and in the heat of the room she began to feel slightly giddy. The very idea of all those stiff cocks and thrusting fit bodies was almost too much to bear. Despite their youth, their hands were pretty rough, and she was pawed at without any gentleness. Then she was lifted up and effortlessly plonked down on one of the rounded massage or injury tables. Only this one was on some sort of a turntable. It was the long-haired one who was the first to guide his huge knob to her lips. She was laid on her back as she opened up and took his bell end into her mouth.

"Yeah, Miss Jones. Suck on that a while."

If only she could! She was seized by a terror at the size of him and was unable to get the top two inches past her lips. She focused on humming on just the huge glans as the other three masturbated their big logs. Then her head was spun as the table moved six inches to her left, with her on top of it. The one in her drooling mouth had slipped out she was faced with yet another big dick. Tiffany was literally skull fucked as her head dangled back over the edge of the table. Her tits were kneaded by two others as she looked at them upside down with her damp hair almost touching the floor. The table moved again and stopped at one of team e who looked down on her and passed her further on. To say that she was disoriented would be an understatement as she had no way of knowing what was up or down.

"Can we just slow down? Oh!"

A hot dick was thrust into her left fist and she stroked it until her palm became sweaty. She was turned onto her side as the table turned around six inches more and a young guy grabbed the back of her head and pushed his erection past her lips and into her mouth. He held her in place as he bent at the knees and thrust up until she coughed and gagged on his rigid cock. Spit ran down his shaft as drool ran out of her mouth and dampened his wiry pubes. Again the table was spun and as her nose ran, a hard cock slapped her face until she captured his purple-hued glans between her lips. He held her head and paused with his cock firmly jammed in her mouth. Tiff dribbled saliva and audibly slobbered on him before he relented and pulled back. This was nuts! They continued to move her head from one cock to another, fucking her mouth over and over.

"Crikey!"

Behind her, one of them grabbed her by the ankles and spread her slim legs out wide. Eager fingers pushed into her muff, which was so wet now that they slipped in and out with relative ease. I was glad of some physical relief down there and I sighed in pleasure. As she was happily frigged she licked on one cock head as if it were an ice cream cone. As the fat digits swirled in and out of her pussy she let out an involuntary moan over the thick cock in her mouth. The table was spun around and around at that moment and the dizzy blonde felt like the tiny ball on a roulette gaming table.

"Easy guys."

Her legs were raised to the ceiling and she stuffed a fist into her mouth as not one, but TWO pairs of fulsome lips went down on her and slathered her slick quim. The insides of her thighs and trimmed mound were dappled in saliva as two tongues swiped this way until she screamed out from the blissful spasms in her muff.

"Fuck her, man."

Tiffany felt a cock head nudge at her pussy entrance and push her folds open to slide on in. She bit her lip nervously as he followed through and she experienced a sensational stretching as he began to move in and out.

"Tight as a fucking drum."

"That a fact?"

The one who was the most well-hung of a pretty big bunch, lifted her hips off the table as he gave her deep, languid strokes of his gorgeous cock. She looked up with big blue eyes and saw the other three looming over her, wanking their stiff dicks as they watched her take a big dick in her tight puss. She turned her gaze to the one between her splayed-out legs and looked on in awe at his thick shaft vanished inside of her and emerging in all its shimmering glory. He withdrew after three minutes and smacked her with his cock once or twice before the table spun around and around until it stopped at another. Like this was some lewd musical chairs.

"Nice and juicy."

This one held his cock tightly as he laid it out on her mound and belly like some specimen to admire. He entered her with a grunt and started rocking his hips, bringing his entire lower body back, and then forcing himself back in her.

"I can't believe it!"

He slammed into her like he was a well-oiled machine, and his superb body dripped onto hers from his exertions. She could see his smooth-skinned rump, round and taut, rise and fall as he slid inside of her again and again with a fierce rate of strokes. Tiffany was totally overwhelmed by this perspiring young stud as he panted in her face and made her submit her body to him like she was a total slut. She lay there, taking his huge log in her wet pussy, and prayed she would not faint from his manic pumping.

"Sweet pussy, man."

The next one up slid into her halfway. He held her by the waist as he pulled her to the edge of the table. Then he filled her up with a sharp pelvic thrust.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Her pussy convulsed as she came to his cock with incredible waves of joy. He pumped in and out with a furious flurry of strokes that took her breath away. She was amazed at how he managed to bury his entire length inside her. Over and over he fucked her, pulling and pushing her at the waist. He picked up the pace, fucking her faster and faster, almost ripping her apart with his blinding fury. Tiffany cried out loudly as she began to see stars. She had never felt so wantonly used and abused, and it was wickedly erotic. Four well-hung studs were fucking her brains out and she felt another orgasm approaching.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, keep going...going...oh!"

A series of powerful convulsions made her shudder as he kept on fucking her as she came on his cock. He pulled out and she was then hoisted up onto another guy's chest. She looked down at the floor tiles as her feet dangled above them and then she gasped as she was impaled on his upstanding pole. He moved her tiny frame up and down on his large hose and she felt stretched open and full. He throbbed maddingly inside her quim as he bobbed her up and down rapidly. Her arms went around his neck as she held on for dear life, sucking in oxygen as he rammed her down on his thick spear time and time again.

"So...big!"

His thighs tightened as he used her to literally masturbate with as if she were his sex toy, and the odd angle of penetration made for sublime friction against the front wall of her pussy. He, being just eighteen, had seemingly incredible endurance and strength to stand up straight and thrust up from the hips with unwavering tenacity.

"Ugh! Ugh!"

Her pussy pulsated on his pole and her slender frame trembled from head to toe. Her milky white skin was damp and sweaty, and her nipples could have cut glass as every down thrust impaled her roughly.

"Pass the ball, brother."

As her excitement increased tenfold, Tiffany was raised high and lifted off, only to be delivered to another. Her pussy positively dripped as she was held aloft. She dared to look down and her mouth flew open as she watched her sex devour the top six inches of his thick shaft. Her milky white legs drummed on his forearms as he pulled her lightweight frame against his sweaty chest as he fucked her silly. His stiff dick ground onto her G-Spot with each down stroke and her juices flowed down his taut thighs. She could feel every vein, every bump on his monstrous shaft as he stretched her out, and she collapsed on his broad chest. The changing room stank of sweat, testosterone, and liniment as she was screwed.

"Hagh!"

In a blind panic, her feet groped the air for some sort of purchase as she was tipped upside down so that the top of her head rested on the wet floor. He held her slim body in a firm grip as he reentered her and gave her rapid and shallow strokes of his rock-hard cock. Her feet were beside his head and her toes curled as he fucked her upside down. Tiffany had lost any and all control of her body as she was rocked and humped. She tried to place her hands above her head but was moved to and fro much too quickly. Her lower body was pumped hard and her bottom shifted up and down by several inches at a time.

"Fabulous!"

Tiffany was let down on wobbly legs. Then she saw four silhouettes of the naked athletes towering over her, their fit forms glistening under the harsh strip lighting in the ceiling. Their great clubs of meat reflected the light as they all jerked off in a flurry of tight fists.

"Cum on her face, man."

Now on her haunches on the slippery tiles, Tiffany eagerly sucked on one big cock and tugged on two others with both hands. Her nostrils flared as she pursed her lips in an attempt to coax cum from the one in her mouth. Sure enough, he exploded and she swallowed and gagged as he spurted against the back of her throat. The cock in her right fist pulsed and she turned her head as that one erupted ropes of sperm over her nose and lips. Behind me, one more cried out and a torrent of cum cascaded over her left shoulder and rained down her front and tits. On her left, the last one grunted and Tiffany bent her face to take the brunt of his cum which temporarily blinded her and glued her left eye shut.

"Oh, man! Look at her."

Half blind, she must have looked frightful with great globules of thick cum on her hair, and all over her face and tits. She was raised by two thoughtful guys who slowly steered her back to the showers, and she welcomed the cleansing spray of hot water. Tiffany felt somewhat dazed and weak at the knees as she toweled off her face and body and returned to an empty changing room.

"You're welcome," she announced to nobody.

xxx

Brighton Beach, 1974.

"My man can read all night if he wants. His bedside lamp never keeps me awake. You see, with an Ever Dreem softspring Mattress to lie on, I simply float away, in a sea of sleep. Ever Dreem. The mattress for you."

"Okay. Stand by for a take. I want to film this before lunch."

Tiffany sat up in the double bed on a makeshift raft at the edge of the stony beach. She was topless and cold in the freezing weather. Beside her was an equally bared actor by the name of Doug.

"Come on, Peter. It's brass monkeys over here."

"Okay, love. Alright, fellas. Stand by."

The director of the television commercial signaled to the cameraman, sound man, and clapperboard chap.

"So, we zoom in on Tiffany as she says her lines, and then we pull out for a long shot. Right. Take One."

"Ever Dreem commercial, take one."

"My man can read all night if he wants. His bedside lamp never keeps me awake. You see, with an Ever Dreem softspring Mattress to lie on, I simply float away, in a sea of sleep. Ever Dreem. The mattress for you. Hey! We're drifting out to sea!"

"Who's got the bloody mooring line!"

"What shall we do, we're going too far out!"

"Don't worry! We'll get another boat to tow you back in!"

"The tide's going out. And it's cold."

"Never mind, love."

Tiffany looked at her partner as he dragged his wet jeans off and sat up in the buff.

For the first time, she eyed up the rather hunky-looking male model.

"Come on. I'll keep you warm. I can think of one or two things we can do until we're rescued."

The blonde shivered and watched him begin to get stiff by rubbing his dick.

She grinned and the pair of them vanished under the blanket.

"Oh, my. That IS big."

Crumbs, thought Tiffany Jones! Who'd be a model? I WOULD!!

END