The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. Excellent. Great stuff you two. Fuck her a bit."

Tiff responded with a sharp intake of breath as Ken pushed her flat on her back. His cock slid inside her tight channel as his hips bucked forward. With assured thrusts, he pushed all the way inside her. She gasped and panted, rotating her hips as he began to glide in and out. She arched her body, letting her breasts rise splendidly for the camera. He squeezed her buttocks as he shunted in and out in slow, languid strokes.

"Hell. Bitch is as tight as a drum."

Cleo strummed her cunt as she watched his dick move back and forth, his big balls soaked in her juices.

"I'm going to come again! Yes, yes, yyyyessss!"

Tiffany again felt that surge from deep within her loins as she climaxed for the second time. She unashamedly ground her pussy against his pelvic bone as her entire body quaked with her orgasm.

She slid down the car as Ken withdrew from her bubbling muff and spread his hands.

"This girls been sorely neglected by her man."

"Carry on, Cleo. Open the back door and lie down on the seat with your legs sticking out of the car."

As they continued the shoot, Tiffany slinked away to the dressing room. She burst in, still in a state of undress, and promptly yanked down the blue jeans of a startled Ray.

"Babe? What happened?"

The horny blonde put a finger to her lips to shush him as she wanked his cock to full erection.

"Just be quiet and give it to me."

Without ceremony, she stood facing the mirror above the hand basin and held onto the porcelain with both hands. Ray focused on her mons as it seemed to wink at him from between her parted legs. His groin met her backside as he speared her pussy with his stiff dick. He held onto her hips as he began the old in and out at a furious pace.

"Harder, faster."

The blonde looked at her reflection and saw a sex crazed young woman with her mouth open. Behind her, a Marc Bolan lookalike, ramming into her with all he had.

Happy days.

xxx

Chapter Six.

Eastern Europe, 1973

In Zardania's Secret Service building an interview takes place with the new President of the People's Republic of Zardania.

"You summoned me, Excellency?"

The bald-headed figure at the end of an overlong mahogany desk motioned for the slim brunette to sit in the only other chair.

President Breznik eyed up the young female in the charcoal grey tunic and matching skirt.

"Agent Ziro X. You have the privilege of being selected for this project. Remain silent until I give you permission to speak. My predecessor, President Kabal, asked me one favour before he was dishonorably exiled. And that was revenge. Revenge on an heretofore unknown English spy. We know the identities of all the secret agents in the British SIS, but this name has been a mystery. So clever was this agent that the President of our beloved Motherland was easily toppled. Your mission is to go to London and force a confession from this agent before death. The name of this elusive agent is one Tiffany Jones. Even if she is not a spy, we wish for her extermination. This dossier contains the details of your subterfuge. Is that clear? Speak, Ziro X."

"All is clear, Excellency. I will leave at once."

The straight backed female stood up and saluted.

x

London.

"To be healthy Ray, is the finest of all things. Treat your body like a shrine. You can have money, fast cars, and adulation. But what really counts is staying fit."

Ray shrugged as he watched his girlfriend whilst seated on an exercise mat. Tiffany was lifting two hand held weights in each hand. Perspiration poured from her brow as she pumped iron in the Repton Boxing Club in East London. The place was empty at the early hour of seven, with the usual budding fighters not attending until late afternoon. The gym smelled of stale sweat and the walls were littered with faded pictures of past boxers.

"More women are learning to keep fit now we're in the seventies. We're shedding outdated beliefs about femininity and the female form."

"I suppose."

The more he stared at her superb figure, the more his cock stirred in his shorts. He focused on the visible bump of her quim as it protruded from the overstretched fabric of her burgundy leotard.

Her labia were all too clearly defined and it proved nigh on impossible to tear his eyes from the heavenly sight.

Tiffany Jones had hired the gym only a month before and had shown up almost every day.

"It's a fact. You've seen Olga Korbut win gold in the Olympics? How fit was she? What a performance."

Ray nodded in agreement. Some of those female gymnasts were remarkable.

x

"Listen to this! There's a new health club opening in Hammersmith next week."

Tiffany waved the paper flyer that had just been popped through the letterbox at her flatmate. Jo lowered her large eyeglasses and pouted.

"Is that right? Sounds a little energetic to me."

Cousin Jo, three years senior to Tiffany was a flower arranger by trade and was about to leave the shared flat to go to work.

"I'm intrigued. The Repton is a bit to manly for me. And this club is offering the first six months of subscription for just half price. I'm going to join up. After all, one can never have too much health, can one?"

"Count me out. See ya!"

The following week saw the bubbly blonde fashion model arrive at the sumptuous premises. The club was on the ground floor of a small block of buildings close to the underground station. At ten o'clock precisely, she and a half dozen other young ladies were met by the head instructor. She appeared to be as young as Tiffany, although she kept her hair on top of her head in a tight bun.

"Good morning, ladies. My name is Gabriella Michaela. Follow me and we'll take a look around the club rooms."

As they toured the club, Gabriella continued. As she spoke, Tiffany detected a slight accent.

"Hammersmith Tone Studios is a unique fitness and fat loss Facility that has been created for one purpose, which is to help you burn unwanted body fat, lose weight, and tone up your legs, bums, and tums. All in our Semi-Private class setting of four people in a short period of time.

All thirty minute classes are designed and taught by our highly qualified female fat burning experts, and all members haves access to our vast library of at home workout plans, meal plans, and recipe books. With the combination of our qualified trainers, small class setting, meal plans, and the use of our power plate devices which have been scientifically proven to help you tone up, we have you covered. You will never have to worry about your fitness goals again."

"Sounds fab, Gabby." Gushed Tiffany excitedly. "I can't wait to get started."

"The club will be open to the public on Monday. But you've been specially selected to participate early. Please come by in the morning. Oh, and Miss Jones? Would you care to try out our beauty parlour? My treat?"

"Sure thing!"

Tiffany ran a well-manicured hand through her greasy locks and welcomed the idea.

Now alone with Gabriella, the young blonde babe sat in an adjustable chair with a smock drawn over her front.

"I'll just give you a shampoo to start."

The chair tilted back to a small basin and deft fingers caressed her scalp, gently creating a lather. A quick rinse followed, and Tiffany felt her long hair being wound into rollers.

"Now, once your hair is dry, I shall show you my proposed style for you."

"Super."

Tiff closed her eyes as a lamp like a hair dryer was wheeled across to where she sat. Gabriella smiled serenely as she clicked the large hood over the blonde's head. A faint hum emanated from it as it was switched on. The heat came immediately and Tiffany felt as if she were floating as small lights flashed on either side of the hood.

"Relax, my dear. And let yourself go."

Tiffany did indeed relax. It was all so utterly peaceful. She began to feel light-headed, her mind beginning to wander. The impulses from the hood were overpowering and Tiffany lapsed into unconsciousness.

x

Tiffany awoke, who knows how later, lying on her back in the buff. Again! Her arms were above her head and a thin blue cord, which was threaded through the headboard, was wrapped around her wrists, pulling them tighter and unyielding. The muscles in her upper arms were taut and the veins stood out. Likewise, her legs were tightly secured by her ankles to the corners of the bed. She felt the cord dig into her flesh whenever she moved her feet.

A shadow passed over her and she lifted her head to see Gabriella enter the room.

"Hello. Was I hypnotized? Did I say something to upset you?"

Tiffany tried to demonstrate her state of affairs by peering down at her own naked body.

"Consider yourself a prisoner of the glorious People's Republic of Zardania. I am special agent Ziro X. And you are an agent of the decadent and deviant British Secret Service."

"My word. You DO have a wild imagination. I'm just a model, that is all. Now would you please untie me?"

"Lies! We have proof of your wicked ways. How you collaborated in the downfall of our illustrious leader, President Kabal."

"Who? Never heard of him."

"We shall see. Confess you are a spy. We are not playing games. I have been tasked with extracting information vital to the cause."

"I see. So, you plan on torture?"

"Nothing so base. No. I have other means at my disposal."

At that, Tiffany raised a quizzical brow as Gabriella shed her dress to reveal her seductive black silk satin corset with overlay lace paneling. Her firm breasts protruded from her chest encased in padded cups. A matching garter belt was wrapped lusciously around her trim waist, whilst detachable gold crystal cup chains connected her black fishnet stockings with exquisite satin bows at the thigh for a luxurious touch. Her mons were uncovered to display her bush of dark pubes.

"Ah. Right. You're going to give me a fashion show?"

The enemy agent reached behind her head and let her severe bun unravel.

"From an early age, it was clear that I was a pretty thing and that my looks would be advantageous to the cause. The authorities took note. As I matured into a grown woman, I was enlisted in the strategic section of the Zardanian Ground Forces. I was groomed in ways of seduction and enticement. My fundamental role is to tempt and lure enemies of the State with my given beauty and sexually irregular lovemaking. I have corrupted and dishonoured numerous adversaries and opponents in my short career. Using my abilities to fuck, fornicate and fellate across Europe."

"Nice work if you can get it."

Tiffany yawned, feigning boredom as Gabriella moved closer.

She ran her hands began up the sides of the tied up blonde, starting at her knees and then sliding up her flanks. Her touch was feather light, lingering and teasing Tiffany's supple flesh of her thighs. Her fingers were light and sensual, not what Tiff expected at all, and that brought out unexpected feelings in her exposed loins. She squirmed as busy fingers moved between her legs and tickled her sensitive inner thighs. The blonde's pussy became wetter and wetter with anticipation.

"You see. I shall make you confess by subverting you. All Western females are debauched. It is common knowledge. A result of the of the hedonist rock music."

Tiffany's buttocks clenched and unclenched as Gabriella fanned her muff with the back of her hand.

Delightful shivers coursed through her body, especially when her captor grew more adventurous and massaged her thighs, growing nearer and nearer to her pussy.

The sexily clad enemy spy knelt between Tiffany's forced open legs and studied her golden pubed mound. The blonde model automatically arched her back so that by design or not, her beaver pointed straight up at Gabriella's face.

Tiffany tensed, expectantly awaiting the first contact. She hissed as an extended her tongue and licked the entire length in one languid swipe. Tiffany's breath quickened, and her nipples and clit erected to the point they almost hurt.

"Good gravy!"

Tiff groaned and writhed as Gabriella sucked and inserted her tongue into her pink depths, bringing the young blonde quickly to a boil.

"Yes! Yes, don't stop!" Pleaded Tiffany as Gabriella plunged her tongue deep inside her pussy.

As Tiffany's climax built, the Zardanian took her clit between her lips and

sucked for all she was worth, attacking the hard nub with relish. Tiffany screamed and stiffened, on the cusp of a beautiful orgasm. Which was when the oral assault petered out.

"What ARE you doing?" Pouted Tiffany as she panted in her orgasmic denial.

"I'm going to fuck you to disclosure. And have a little fun as a bonus."

Out of the corner of her eye, Tiffany saw the flash of what looked like a six inch long riding crop. Standing over her immovable frame, Gabriella ran the crop over her legs and up to her inner thighs. The header felt abrasive on the model's soft flesh and she quivered as a result.

"Eek!"

Tiffany reacted to the sharp slaps on top of her thighs and abdomen. She instinctively tugged on her binds as she tried to move away.

"Do not move!"

Came the order with smart cracks of the crop on the blonde's muff. Tiffany groaned as the braided leather and wooden handle scraped and traversed her pussy and anus. She watched wide eyed as the crop slid up and down her sex and ass crack, heating her juicy muff. Unable to budge, the restrained model trembled in a raging sexual excitement as her puffy vulva and clit were deliberately toyed with until thick dribbles of her love fluids trickled out. A long moan escaped her lips as she focused on the crop gliding back and forth into her wet and aching cooze.

"Consider this."

Gabriella tossed the crop to one side and held up a white object in her hand. About six inches in length. it tapered to a fine point. She smiled as she turned a switch at the base and it began to hum.

"It's a vibrator. An ingenuous yet depraved invention of the self indulgent and decadent West."

"Golly! I never saw one myself. What...? Eeesh!"

Placing the buzzing tip at Tiffany's moist slit, Gabriella made circular motions on her outer lips sending a thousand electric shocks through her loins. Her legs trembled and she moaned aloud as the vibrator hummed on her pussy mound, the friction simply exquisite.

"Oooo! Mmmmmyyyyy! Heh, heh!" She mumbled as the sex toy was placed precisely at her hooded clitoris. As it pressed lightly on her tiny nub, the resultant vibrations shot through her.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!" Whimpered the naked and tied blonde, fluids already leaking from her and dripping down her upturned ass.

With all her strength Tiffany stretched her legs up, which merely presented her pussy to the sadistic enemy agent more readily.

"FFFFFUDGE!" She yelled as the pocket vibe brought on her orgasm.

She pressed her head back into the pillows, eyes shut tight as her body shuddered in pure relief. Before she had time to evaluate the situation, Gabriella quickly swung her leg over the writhing girl and positioned her own wet cunt at Tiffany's mouth. Her exposed muff plonked down onto her face.

"Suck my cunt, bitch!" Demanded the aroused Zardanian, excited by her own devious tormenting.

Caught in a pickle, Tiffany shrugged off any threat and poked out her tongue, and licked up and down the musky-smelling quim in her face. Tasting the honey juices coming from Gabriella's dripping pussy. Tiffany mumbled and protested, but her anguished cries were muffled by the woman's pussy in her mouth.

Gabriella ground down hard and chuckled.

"Are you willing to confess?"

"Owm, ununun, ggingmm!"

"Pardon?"

Gabriella lifted her midriff and allowed the panting blonde to breathe.

"I said. My mother always taught me not to speak with my mouth full."

"Insubordinate bitch!"

That remark resulted in a crack across the tits with the crop.

"Oh...my...gosh! That bloody well hurt!"

"Good." Huffed Gabriella, as she now produced a fetish device, to which was attached a big dong, black and thick, and connected to the center of the leather harness.

She had it fastened by straps about her waist and upper thighs. The black dildo jutted up from her groin at a generous nine inches long.

"Now what?"

"Now. I'm going to fuck you as a man would. I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you until you beg me to stop and confess."

She placed her right hand on Tiffany's belly and moved between her wide-open legs. Tiff wished that she could close them but was physically unable. The lubed-up head of the ominous-looking dildo made contact with her entrance.

Tugging hard on the binds she could do nothing as the fake cock was slowly pushed in, little by little until the solid rubber sank easily inside her pussy. Holding her hips, the sexily attired female moved in and out, feeding half the monster cock up Tiffany's yielding quim.

"Big! So...big!"

As the agent rocked back and forth, she could feel her own pussy getting wet as she fucked Tiffany with the false cock. Surprising herself, Tiff found herself pushing into the thing, relishing the intense feeling of being filled. She began to moan and writhe as Gabriella showed no let up plowing into her fast.

Tiffany shrieked as she orgasmed on the big prick, her juices running out of her pussy in an unashamed trickle. Gabriella dropped her head when she felt the girl shudder and increased the rate of her strokes.

"Confess! Confess! Or I shall fuck your pretty pussy to shreds."

Bloody hell, thought Tiffany. The nutter means it. She climaxed again on the driving, relentless dildo and her muff was dripping wet from the improper coupling.

"RAHAT!"

Agent Ziro X exclaimed as her upper body was grabbed and jerked back. With amazing force and speed, her arm was swept behind her back and wrenched up. As she received a sharp blow to the head, she slumped senseless to the floor, her arm at an uncomfortable looking angle to her body.

With eyes wide with surprise, Tiffany watched the rather good-looking stranger begin to untie her.

"I hate to hit a woman, but needs must."

"Thank you, Mister?"

"Gold. James Gold."

"Gosh, really? That's your real name?"

"You were expecting James Bond, perhaps? He's about as real as Sherlock Holmes. Sorry. I had to tail you, but it was the idea of your Uncle."

"Uncle Arthur? He told you to follow us?"

She looked at the man and felt her pulse race, He was over six feet tall, with handsome features, and a touch of grey at the temples, which implied he was older than he looked. Well built and broad shouldered, he filled his tailored suit perfectly. Tiffany admitted she had never looked at a man over the age of thirty sexually, but she felt herself inhale sharply when his clear, but dark eyes gazed into hers.

"I...I..." Momentarily lost for words, Tiff felt a sudden coolness of the air on her exposed body. "I...I'm nude."

"Indeed you are."

"And what happened to Gabriella?"

Gold looked sharply to his left and saw that the injured female agent had fled.

"Damn. That was sloppy work."

"What the bloody hell happened to me?"

"Gabriella is an agent of Zardania. You were targeted for revenge. Most unfortunate."

"Mister Gold? I feel a little...little faint."

The British Secret Agent quickly took her elbow and she gladly wilted into his strong arms.

Later, Tiffany awoke in her own bed. How she got there. goodness knows. Half asleep, she reached out across the bed, but she was alone. Gold had long gone.

xxx

Chapter Seven.

London, 1973.

"Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam."

"For fudge sake, Ray! Can you stop signing that stupid song?"

"Sorry. But Monty Python is the funniest thing I've seen on the box in Yonks. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. Hilarious."

Tiffany scowled as she entered the living room of the flat she shared with cousin Jo. She was stark naked save for a white towel wrapped around her head as she dripped on the carpet from her soak in the bath. Jo looked up and put down her cup of tea.

1...45678...14