The Misogynist

Story Info
Small man with a big ego rules the house with a leather belt.
15.2k words
4.51
8.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John, named after my Father. My Mother's name is Laura. My Sister is named after our paternal Grandmother, Barbara Pauline, when Father wasn't present she was 'Babs'.

My Father was a very successful businessman. He was very successful because he was utterly ruthless. He used every possible trick in the book to get what he wanted, every time. That included my beautiful Mother's body!

If he was ruthless in his work he was a tyrant, a bully and a misogynist at home. Everything had to be perfect. No speck of dust. Not a thing out of place. His Wife and Daughter existed purely to do his bidding. Mother was terrified that he would expect my Sister to perform the same services as she was forced to perform when she came of age.

A few years back I'd asked her why she put up with it. Why she didn't divorce him, take the money and run?

'Look around you, Son,' she'd said, 'we live in a lovely house with everything we could wish for. I have a very nice car. I can buy everything I need and some things that I want. I have a handsome Son and a beautiful Daughter. In return I supply sexual gratification. It's a small price to pay. I enjoy sex, just not in the way Father dishes it up but I can live with it. As to divorce? Nobody but an idiot goes against Father and I'm not an idiot Darling. I don't bite the hand that feeds us.

In time, probably quite soon, Father will replace me, put me out to grass as it were but he won't divorce me. I know where all the bodies are buried. With my compliance to his needs and desires I helped him build his business in a way. Divorcing me would be very expensive. I'll bide my time, wait until he decides to replace me then wish her luck and slip quietly into the background.'

=== === ===

On the afternoon prior to my eighteenth birthday my Mother and I were alone in the house. Father was at a meeting. Barbara was at school and I was lazing around having finished my exams and awaiting my results.

"John, tomorrow, your birthday, Father has a present for you. You are to drive Babs to school and return here straight after. At 10 o'clock you are to present yourself in his study. Do NOT be one second late, you know what he is like! You will agree with and do absolutely everything he says without hesitation. Don't even consider refusing. Just do it, regardless. Enjoy it if you can, if not pretend. It is very very important for all our sakes, you, Babs and me. You understand?"

"Yes Mother, may I ask..."

"No, you must have no idea. We haven't even had this conversation. Nobody is to know I've spoken to you, not even Babs. Is that very clear? Just do as you are told and exactly what is expected of you."

=== === ===

I rapped on the solid oak door firmly.

"Come in Son."

Father was standing in the centre of the Persian rug in front of his large mahogany desk. He was naked from the waist down. Mother was kneeling at his feet, holding his cock in her left hand. She was naked. She looked beautiful. Her full breasts were firm and perfectly displayed. Had she been using her right hand to hold my Father's cock then the view would have been obscured. She didn't even glance at me. She held my Father's cock and ran her tongue around the head. She looked to be enjoying it.

"John," said my Father sternly, "women are put on this earth to perform very simple tasks. They cook and clean for us Men. They are required to look after our property, satisfy us sexually, follow our instructions without question and raise our children. They are tools to be utilised until they are no longer required. Understand?"

I didn't hesitate.

"Yes Father. Absolutely."

Mother didn't miss a beat but I sensed a slight nod of approval at my rapid response. How many times had I fantasised about my Mother being naked and sucking my cock? Hundreds, and my Sister, naked and sucking my cock? Hundreds more.

"You will be going to University in about two months time. You will need to know what to expect from your women. Do not even consider bringing a woman home that does not meet those very simple requirements, understand?"

"Yes Father. Absolutely."

"Good! Well woman what are you waiting for?" This last to my kneeling Mother.

Mother bent her head forward and slid my Father's cock into her mouth. I could just see it moving in the top of her throat as she took more and more until her nose pressed hard against his body. He took her head in both hands and held it firmly while withdrawing his cock a little then thrusting it back, hard.

"You have to teach your woman what you need Son. I enjoy fucking your Mother's throat. She knows this now, don't you Bitch?"

My Mother nodded urgently. My Father continued to fuck her throat.

"Never forget Son, your woman is yours to do with as you please. You want her throat? Then take it. You want her cunt? Then fuck it as often as you wish. Her arse? Enjoy it. Ignore her squeals of pain. Fuck her arse! She'll get used to it and thank you for it. Am I right Bitch?"

Again my Mother nodded eagerly. Watching my naked Mother suck his cock so urgently was making my cock hard. I couldn't help imagining her mouth around my throbbing cock. My cock driving into her throat. Taking Father's words to heart I went further, thinking of my younger Sister. Ooh, fuck! Just the thought made my cock dribble.

"I'm ready to fuck you Bitch, assume the position!"

Releasing his cock from her mouth she climbed to her feet then bent over the side of his big desk. He stepped up behind her. Reaching back she guided his hard cock to her cunt, held it loosely in position and waited.

"You don't make love to your woman, ever!" he stated clearly, "you fuck her! Any and every way you want, for as long as you want. She's your fuck toy. You use her. Her every hole is there for your pleasure. You want to fuck her arse then shoot your load down her throat? Do it! You never need to ask, she is yours to use."

He rammed his cock home suddenly before grabbing her hips and holding her securely. His hips thrust back and forth each time driving his cock home as far as it would go. My Mother grunted and groaned.

"You are loving it, Bitch!"

It didn't sound like a question, more an instruction.

"Yes, yes! It's incredible. Let me have your spunk in my dirty Bitch cunt, Master!"

Master?

"You see Son, your Mother knows I am her Master. She will do anything and everything I say, won't you Bitch?"

"Yes Master. Anything Master."

No sooner had she finished than my Father shuddered. He hauled her hard back onto his cock and held her there. It was plainly obvious to anybody that had ever wanked off that he was unloading his spunk deep into her cunt before my very eyes. Mother squealed with pleasure.

Father grunted looking very pleased with himself.

"There Son, like I said, your Mother loves it. Don't you Bitch?"

"Yes..., Master," she panted.

"Son, you are a man in age only. To be a real man you need to fuck a woman. Fill her cunt with your seed. Then you truly become a real man, in name and deed. The very best cunt to fill with your seed is the cunt that spawned you. Your Mother's cunt. Here she is Son, ready and waiting. Fuck your Mother Son, fill her cunt with your seed. Make her yours!"

Turning her face towards me but away from my Father, Mother smiled happily.

Stepping forward to stand directly behind her I dropped my trousers and pants, freeing my rampant cock. I'd wanked off so many times dreaming of having my Mother bent over, her beautiful bum thrust out, her legs splayed and her dripping cunt waiting eagerly for my cock that I didn't hesitate for a second. Taking my cock in hand I wiped the dripping end up her slit until I felt her hole. I paused briefly.

My Mother's cunt. The cunt that had given birth to me. It was full of my Father's spunk, the spunk that had made me. Taking hold of my Mother's hips firmly I pushed my cock home. I could feel my Father's spunk moving aside, making way for a younger, harder more virile cock. My Mother sighed. Pulling my cock back until it was just at the entrance I made sure of a good, solid hold on my Mother's slim hips and hauled her back as I drove my cock forward. Mother screamed loud.

"That's my Son! Fuck her, fill her with your spunk. My birthday present is your Mother. Use her, learn to control her. She's yours from now on. I'll not need her anymore," my Father stated bluntly before adding, "there will be one more for Dinner tonight. Her name is Sandra, she'll be taking over your sexual duties. My clients will enjoy fucking something younger. Understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

"I am no longer your Master. You will address me as Sir in future. My Son is now your Master. You will serve him faithfully, teach him how to control you. You will treat him in all ways as your Master. You shall sleep with him. You shall pleasure him as you would me. You are at his beck and call, always."

"Yes Sir."

Mother looked directly at me.

"What is your desire Master?"

"You shall take his virginity exactly as I shall take my Daughter's when she comes of age." replied my Father before I'd time to reply.

Mother rested her head on her arms and shuddered. I waited a moment while Mother digested his words. He was planning on taking my Sister's virginity? Fuck!

I fucked my Mother hard while Father watched. Mother continued to scream as if I was beating her with Father's big leather strap. I kept going as hard and fast as I could, using my Mother, abusing her cunt while my Father watched.

"Good!" he declared, "that's the only way to treat your Mother, any woman, you fuck them hard. I'm off to work. Make sure she cleans your cock before she puts it away. Fuck her again before lunch. Your other present will arrive at 12:30. Enjoy your Mother, my Son, she's yours now."

Father crossed to the door. I continued to fuck my Mother hard until the door clicked shut behind him.

"Don't stop," she hissed, "he'll be listening. Don't stop until you see him drive away."

I didn't stop until I had shot my load deep inside my Mother's cunt. Even then I kept rocking back and forth as Father had not driven out of the driveway. My cock remained hard.

"You don't ever need to stop fucking me all the time your cock is hard," Mother giggled, "keep going, drive his spunk out of my cunt and replace it with yours!"

I slowed but didn't stop sliding my hard cock in and out of her. Father drove past the window, the brake lights flashed briefly as he reached the roadway then he was gone. I felt Mother relax.

"He's gone! Sorry. You alright?"

Mother beamed up at me contentedly.

"Jesus! That's one hell of a cock you've got Son. As you probably noticed, quite a bit bigger than Father's. Might not be a good idea to draw it to his attention too much, dominant male and all that crap. Let him feel that he is still King Dick.

Am I alright? Yes my Darling, very much so. Like I told you, I love sex just not the way Father demands it. I don't need to be forced or dominated. I'll do everything required perfectly happily with just a little love, care and attention. Father is way too dominant for that, so I've had to put up with it.

You have nothing to be sorry about. I told you to obey his every command without hesitation. You did, to perfection. Father was very pleased with you and I suspect that you rather enjoyed it?"

"I'm afraid that I did Mother, much more than I should have."

"You would have preferred not to have enjoyed fucking your Mother?" she teased.

"No, I've dreamt of fucking you for years just not this way, with Father watching and egging me on."

"You'd rather fuck me without him knowing?" she chuckled, "I noticed your cock was hard while I was sucking his cock. Care to tell me what it was that made you that hard that quick?"

"Seeing you naked." I replied without hesitation.

"Anything else?"

"I imagined that it was my cock you were sucking. I've had wet dreams for years about you being naked and sucking me off."

"Anything else?"

"Well we fucked a lot as well," I laughed.

"I mean anything else make your cock so hard, silly?"

"Anything other than seeing my beautiful Mother totally naked and imagining that it was my cock she was sucking? I don't think so."

"You weren't turned on by the way Father was treating me?"

"What? No! Good heavens no way! I was tempted to punch his lights out. Remembered what you'd said so I didn't."

"Thank god for that! So, I'm going to teach you to be my Master and you WILL learn, or else. I shall be your slave, happily. Your cock's still hard and in my cunt. You want to go again?

"A different position? On your back, legs wide and feet in the air?"

"You're supposed to be my Master. You tell me not ask me. Give me a hand to make a space on the desk." she teased happily.

"When Father is about I'm your Master, you will do as you are told without hesitation. When he is not then you are my Mother, I love you very much and want to please you. We shall make love."

"But you will still fuck me hard and be very bossy sometimes, won't you? Pretty please?"

"Is that what you want? Really?"

"Yes, sometimes. I love being taken and used but I've forgotten how it feels to be loved, wanted for myself, made love to. You'll have to teach me and I'll teach you to be my Master. Deal?"

We had a deal and cleared a space on Father's big desk. Mother climbed up, rolled onto her back and raised her legs to the vertical.

"Wrap your arms around my legs and help me slide towards the end of the desk so my cunt is easy to fuck."

I did as instructed. Mother swung her legs wide and reached between for my hard cock. She pulled it down towards her cunt and ran the tip up and down her wetness.

"When you drove your cock into my cunt the first time I screamed. That wasn't for effect and to please Father. That was because it is a lot bigger than I'm used to. It hurt and it surprised me."

"Sorry!"

"Don't be! It felt fucking good. Fucked by a proper cock again! As you noticed, Father is not big in the cock department. Not big in any department to be honest. Small man syndrome. A bully. A big flash car, all the bad stuff. Now stop talking and get on with pleasuring your old Mum with your nice, fat, long, young, cock! We don't leave this desk until my cunt is overflowing and your balls are empty."

Guiding my cock-head to her open cunt she pushed her hips up encouragingly. For the next twenty minutes I fucked my beautiful Mother on my little Father's big desk.

=== === ===

I made coffee while Mother made sure Father's office was perfect, everything in it's place and no marks on the Persian rug or his desk caused by dripped cum.

"Right," she said reaching for half a small biscuit, "there's things you need to know and understand before he comes home tonight. We also need to keep an eye on the time. Father said 12:30 so it will be at 12:30. We need to be dressed and respectable by then."

She pulled a large, flat box towards her and removed the lid. Inside there were loads of photos. Mother picked up a handful.

"When Sandra arrives expect her to look like this," she said placing a selection of 8x6 photographs before me.

I studied them closely. The woman was stunningly beautiful. Blonde, big hair piled up on top. A radiant face, smiling, utterly breathtakingly beautiful. A long, slender neck, delicate shoulders and then... then a rack Demi Rose would be proud to display. The beauty in the photograph displayed it exquisitely. A slim waist, flared hips, totally smooth cunt and long, long legs. A second photo showed the same delicious woman in profile with the most exciting bubble butt imaginable. I studied all six photographs closely then looked at my Mother and smiled.

"This is you, a few years ago!" I laughed delightedly, "your were beautiful then, you are absolutely fabulous now."

"A few years ago?" she chortled, "you don't need flattery you can have whatever you desire of me. I was just eighteen in those. Father made me an offer that I'd have to have been insane to refuse.

When Sandra arrives with Father I'll bet you a tenner that she looks like I did and be about the same age. I've been replaced with a younger model. You will ogle her openly. Drool over her, unable to keep your eyes off of her, understand? Father will be making his statement, 'I am the Master! The Pride Leader. You have my cast off's but this one is mine. Look but do not touch!"

"So I'm supposed to be jealous? I only have you but he...?"

"Yes, exactly. Do not question it, just do it."

"You don't mind?"

"No, not in the least. I'm delighted. I shall do my very best to help Sandra become the perfect sex slave for Father. I'm off the hook. I have my Son to love, what more could I want?"

"What about Babs? He's intending to take her virginity when she is eighteen? He'll make her his sex slave?"

"That is his intention, yes. Do you know for certain that she wouldn't enjoy that?"

"Oh come on Mother, she's terrified of him, you know that."

"It would seem so, wouldn't it but has he shouted at her without cause? He demands obedience admittedly and he shouts when he doesn't get it instantly but he has never raised his hand to her nor you for that matter."

"He's taken his belt to her, and me and you. Often for no apparent reason for either you or Sis."

"Tell me what you felt when Father took his belt to you."

"Humiliated?"

"Well that's what it is supposed to do. What else?"

"It hurt like hell!"

"And after the pain?"

"Everything felt nice and warm, tingly."

"And then what happened?"

I swallowed with embarrassment.

"Err, my cock throbbed."

"It felt nice?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"When Father takes his belt to me my pussy throbs. He knows it. He can make me climax with his belt. He can also bring me so close to climax I beg for more. He ignores me and leaves me high and dry. Do you think your Sister might enjoy the same feelings when he takes his belt to her?"

"Is it really likely?"

"He took his belt to her only a few weeks back. Can you remember why?"

"She cheeked him."

"Quite, she cheeked him and what happens when you cheek Father? He takes his belt to you. She knew that as well as you do. Why did she cheek him then? Maybe because she wanted to feel that tingle in her cunt?"

Mother flicked through the photos in the box, picking up a selection.

"Look familiar?" she asked placing one before me.

"You? About sixteen. Looks the spitting image of Babs.

Mother placed four more down side by side.

"Fourteen, thirteen, twelve and this one's seventeen. More than a little similarity you think? I suspect there is a lot of commonality, don't you. Let's ask her when we pick her up later? I need to tell her of the new facts of life as soon as possible anyway."

"What happens if Father makes Sandra pregnant?"

"Time for the facts of our lives. Don't interrupt, listen. Nothing I say leaves this room, not even to be mentioned to your Sister, understand?"

"Yes, Mother. My ears only."

Father won't make Sandra pregnant because he is sterile and always has been, an accident of birth apparently.

A Friday, I went out on the town, dressed to get laid. You've seen the photos, it wasn't going to be difficult. I'd had a lot of cock in a very short time. I enjoyed it but it didn't give me the buzz that sex is supposed to give a girl. In reality I was more often than not going home with a sore cunt and messy panties. Orgasms were unknown to me, as they were for many girls of my age.

He picked me up in the red phallus..."

I smiled at that. Father's red 4.2 'E' Type Jaguar was still in the centrally heated garage. It only came out on very nice days.

"... He drove me to his very swanky apartment. We fucked all night. It wasn't a memorable night by any means. Same as all the others, sore cunt and messy panties, had I been wearing them. Crucially not one single orgasm! I told him so the following morning when he was brave enough to ask. He was preparing breakfast at the time. I expected to be shown the door. I wasn't, he smiled a pained little smile... 'at least you are honest' he said, 'other girls take one look at the car another at the apartment and tell me it was fabulous. They were clearly lying. I have only what I have and can do only what it is capable of. It's life and I have to live with it I'm afraid.' I told him 'it's not what you've got but the way that you use it. Maybe you're not making the best of it? Maybe try something a little different? Instead of a wham, bam, thank, you, ma'am, which is never going to work for the woman even if it works for you, try to find something she enjoys?'