The Misogynist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go!" he demanded firmly.

Sandra took up her cushion and stood. Leaving her clothing behind she walked to the open door. She didn't wriggle her bum. The door closed behind her.

"There's something you wish to say, John?"

"Yes Father! This morning you gave me my Mother to use and do with as I please. It does not please me that you continue to treat her as yours and humiliate her in front of your Mistress. I would be very much obliged if you remembered who she now belongs to and behaved accordingly. Similarly, you behaviour towards your Daughter is unacceptable. You gave an undertaking to your Wife that such things would not happen. Your Wife now belongs to me. Your undertakings to her are now undertakings to me. It must not happen again, Father."

Having said my piece I braced myself for some sort of reaction. I didn't expect it to be physical, he was half my size physically. I was however expecting a very severe dressing down for over stepping the mark. What I wasn't expecting was the smile that came to his mouth!

"Well done John! You are quite correct. Your property and your responsibility to protect it from anything and anyone. Well done!"

He held out his hand. We shook.

"If you take to protecting the family business as quickly as you've taken to protecting your property and associated properties then I know that the family business will be in very safe hands when I'm gone," he said sincerely.

"Thank you Father, I shall do my very best."

"I'm sure you shall, My Boy, sure you shall. I apologise to you, now, for my behaviour. I should like to apologise to your Mother and Sister personally. If you would permit?"

"I shall send them to you. One at a time or both together?"

"One at a time, if that is acceptable? I have different apologies to make to each. Take your Mother's clothes with you so that she is properly dressed when she enters. Please ask Sandra to come and collect her clothes."

=== === ===

Mother spent a good fifteen minutes with Father. When she came out she looked happy. She collected Barbara and re-entered Father's study. Sandra and I sat in the lounge. She hadn't dressed, her Master hadn't instructed it. I really, really didn't complain. We made small talk, neither wanting to discuss the recent events.

=== === ===

Mother sent Barbara straight up to her room before joining Sandra and I in the lounge. She was smiling a very satisfied smile.

"Well done! You'll do," Mother said to Sandra, "you did very well. Father is very pleased with you and so am I. And I never said any of that, understand?"

"Pardon? Didn't hear a word of what you said, sorry," chuckled Sandra delightedly, "thank you err... Mother... ere... Lauren?"

"To please your Master I am 'Mistress' whenever he is anywhere near or when you refer to me when speaking to him. Otherwise Mother or Lauren, whichever you prefer. John is Master John and Barbara is Miss Barbara when referring to John or Barbara when speaking to him. When he's not about then we're one big happy family, with the pecking order as John pointed out earlier, as required. Happy with that?"

"Yes Mistress, perfectly Mistress," she smiled with a shy little wink, "and you Sir, may I be excused. I suspect Master will require my attendance?" this last to Mother.

"Yes, don't bother to dress," Mother laughed, "and sleep well, he doesn't last very long," she added in a very quiet whisper.

We waited until Sandra left the room.

=== === ===

"Your Father is absolutely delighted with you, Darling. He asked if I'd been coaching you but I assured him that I hadn't. He was very impressed with the way you ticked him off and how you claimed and maintained your control over me AND how you took control of Barbara. He hadn't actually thought of that angle you know? Very impressive getting one over your Father so easily. Earned yourself loads of Brownie points. He told me that you had advised him that you were going to breed me. He liked that too! Very Masterful touch. Well done! Now would you mind popping up to have a chat with your Sister while I make a start at clearing up?"

"Yes, Mother," I grinned happily.

=== === ===

"You OK, Babs?"

"Yes Master!" she shrieked as she flew across the room and leapt at me.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. She pulled in tight and smothered my face with big, wet kisses.

"My hero! My knight in shining armour," she squealed happily before setting about my face with more wet kisses.

When her lips met mine they stopped, became soft and willing. Her tongue pressed forward exploring carefully. It found mine and we kissed comfortably. We came up for air.

"So, for future reference, what did I do to earn such a thank you?" I chuckled.

"You told him to apologise and he did!"

"I hope that you accepted gracefully?"

"I did, very gracefully. He then told me that in future, until I was eighteen, I was to be your responsibility," she grinned, "lucky me!"

She kissed me again, no messing about full on the lips with tongues. I gave as good as I got.

"I hope there's nothing in the rules to say a little Sister cannot kiss her big, brave, handsome Brother for protecting her from evil, is there?" she chuckled.

"Not that I'm aware of Sis. If there is I promise to let you know, sometime," I laughed, "you feel up to coming down to help Mother and I clear up?"

"Of course! We're a team, we help each other, work together. Sandra will make things a lot easier, especially for Mother. You think she realises it?"

===

Father sent Sandra up to prepare for bed. He went up 10 minutes later after saying good night to the rest of his family. My Sister went up an hour later, at 10pm.

"Are we allowed to cuddle?"

Mum laughed.

"Affection, as shown by your Father, is always a one word command, usually starting with 'S', - strip, spread or suck. Cuddle hasn't even got an 'S' in it but we could give it a try, if you like?"

We gave it a try, long and sensuous while we snogged. I stroked her bum tenderly, squeezed her tits lovingly, slipped my hand under her top, released her perfect tits and sucked each nipple. Mum giggled like a little girl making me feel wonderful.

We broke apart for air.

"Loads of 's''s in cuddle I suggest Mum," I teased, "bed?"

"Is that for a screw or a shag?" she chuckled and headed for the door.

We showered, again. She sucked my cock and left me hanging on the very edge. I stroked her head and smiled. In the middle of the bed was a gift wrapped box.

"My birthday present Darling... Master?"

"Master is good... Darling is better."

I unwrapped a long, wide leather belt. I grinned delightedly.

"As you said, 'your' birthday present," I teased.

"I'm hoping for 'our' birthday present... something we could share?... Master?"

"I look forward to learning how to use it to our best advantage. Not tonight. Supine! Spread!"

"Yes! Master!"

My beautiful Mother was on the bed and spread in a trice! My hard cock stuck out like a flag pole, exactly as she'd left it. I started to crawl up the bed slow and steady. Mum giggled playfully. I stopped when my head was level with the apex of her legs and dropped to my elbows.

I'd never, ever gone down on a girl before. Girlfriends? Loads, holding hands, cuddles, fondling tits yes but no girlfriend I wanted to subject to my Father's scrutiny. No girl I hated that much that I'd put her through even five minutes of his misogynistic diatribe. My girlfriend was my right hand and the image's I filled my head with were that of my Mother and a side order of my beautiful Sister. I never had any complaints.

My Mother's cunt was inches away, wide open, swollen and dripping with lust. Lowering my head I instinctively aimed at her beautiful clit and licked it tenderly. Mother giggled and sighed.

"You are supposed to fuck me, you bad boy!"

I lifted my head and grinned the wet grin of excitement of a young man with his Mother's juices dripping from his chin.

"Father fucked you! I shall make love with you."

I dipped my head and continued to feed at the font of my birthplace.

"You'll make love with me energetically... Master?"

I nodded gently using my nose to pulverize her clitty while my tongue lapped the delicious secretions flowing from her fuck-hole before moving my mouth sufficient to speak.

"Frequently!" I went back for more supper.

Mother moaned, twisted and wriggled beneath me.

"And... you'll put... stripes on my... bum...?" she panted as I slipped two fingers back and forth in her wet cunt.

"Regularly!" I confirmed with a nod.

Mother was making a lot of noise, music to my ears. Replacing my fingers with a thumb I started to stroke my slippery fingers around her puckered rose. That really got her going. Hips thrusting up and wriggling left and right at the same time. I could feel her toes curling against my calf muscles. Her arms were flaying about like a broken windmill and the squeals and shrikes of delight were wonderful to hear. I pressed a finger into her arse, just to the first knuckle. She went shock still. Silence followed by a shudder.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!"

I didn't push any deeper but returned to her clit with my mouth. Licking and sucking for all my worth while she thrust up into my face and down onto my finger. Her hands grabbed my head and locked it in place while her frantic wriggling face-fucked me forcefully.

My Mother's orgasm was long, energetic and very, very loud! Impressive.

After she'd finished I slowed my licking to a standstill and eased my finger from her bum. I crept up the bed and snuggled her into my arms.

"You, young man are evil! Pure evil... take after your Dad!" she giggled.

I was about to point out that she'd said Father had never explored her bottom when I realised she'd said 'your Dad'.

"You're a bad girl Mother, very bad!"

"Actually I'm not Darling, I'm a very, very good girl. I've only ever done exactly as my Master demanded... Have to admit that your Dad was a lot more pleasure than duty. I was a very happy girl for those two weeks, you and Babs. You want your Mother's bum Darling... or your slave's arse?"

I didn't want either... that night. I wanted kisses and cuddles and gentle lovemaking although it did get a little busy at times. We eventually slept, spooned. I awoke to just me in bed and the sound of the shower. Slipping quickly out of bed I headed that way.

"Too late, sleepy head!" laughed Mother, "time for a quick one... shower that is."

I showered quickly while Mother watched and dried slowly. She dried me even slower.

"We could have had a quickie!" I complained delightedly.

"We couldn't, trust me we couldn't have a quickie first thing on any morning," she laughed.

"What happens now?"

"Now? Nothing, it's a perfectly normal morning. I do breakfast, we eat, Father goes to work. Only one slight difference... an extra place setting at table, don't forget, you're setting the table. Sandra will sit next to Father otherwise as normal placings. Sandra will feel very awkward, probably. Ignore it, Father will want her to know her place at the bottom of the food chain. After he's gone we can all calm her nerves. Let her know we're on her side. Now, less talk and more dressing. We can get undressed again later... Master," she chuckled.

We all rose when Father entered the breakfast room. Sandra was a little slow but she rose nonetheless. It might well have been deliberate. She wasn't slow, just not as quick as Babs and I. A couple of stripes on her bare bum slow, not a full 10 or even six. Standards have to be maintained. As Mother had predicted, she did look a little unnerved by the whole 'good morning all' process.

Father didn't give Sandra a kiss goodbye he did, however give Mother a peck on the cheek, looking to me for permission first. I nodded my consent. Mother was all smiles as soon as he'd closed the front door behind himself.

"Well done, all of you. Sandra you do realise you'll be getting a few stripes on your pretty bum tonight don't you? I did warn you."

"You did... Mother? Thank you. Erm... should I take my undies off before dinner or will Master prefer to watch me undress?"

"Mother's fine when he's not around. That bad eh?"

Sandra looked particularly awkward all of a sudden.

"Well... err...umm,"

"Didn't do much for you eh?" Mother chuckled, "important thing is... did you make him cum?"

"Oh yes!" she replied brightly, "two in my mouth and two in my... err..."

"Cunt's a good word. No need to be bashful, we all know why you're here and none of us, especially myself, have any problem with it. I totally understand. I've been with him long enough to have a wonderful eighteen year old Son and a couple of years before. Not once did he give me an orgasm with his cock. His belt did, every time and his rough treatment, which, to be honest, wasn't any more rough than a lot of guys dish out, pinched nipples, nipples and clitty clamps, sort of thing generally did... pretty much every-time.

You've got two choices today... suck it up, enjoy his punishment and get used to living the good life with just about everything you could possibly need, apart from a damn good fuck. Or you move on out. A month's severance pay and off you go. Your choice... Oh, and ask him about the undies? That's a tricky one. You looked good in your undies last night, didn't she Son? He also liked them. Better ask him. Word of warning! DO NOT bring yourself off at any time he is in the house! Not even in the bathroom when you think he's sound asleep. On the bright side... if he asks you to entertain a client, let yourself go! Enjoy it to the max. If he gets the contract you will get a bonus and it will be worth having."

"He will ask me to fuck potential clients?"

"No Dear, he's your Master. He'll never ASK you to do anything... he'll TELL you and you will obey or leave. Just enjoy it! But don't, for your own sake, pop back for more without his express permission."

===

As Mother had predicted Sandra received three strokes of the leather belt after dinner but not before I'd been requested to ask Babs to go to her room. Sandra was told that she should wear undies at all times unless instructed otherwise. It went without saying that her undies should be no more decent than the present style. Sandra enjoyed her Master's belt most evening for minor infractions, always after I'd requested Babs to leave the room. Babs added a nice touch 'May I have your permission...' switched from being addressed to Father to be very clearly addressed to me. The first time Father looked as if he would explode but I stepped in quickly with my permission. After Sandra had received her punishment and been sent from the room I reminded Father of the situation he had created and advised that Barbara had been quite correct to address me. No more was said on the matter.

Mother and Sandra became as thick as thieves very quickly, frequently enjoying shopping trips and the like. Anybody over hearing their conversations would assume that an older woman was giving the younger advice on how to behave around men. In reality? How to suck up to Father and ensure he had the very best of times. Sandra's BMW Mini Cooper S was upgraded before I left for University!

Sandra and Babs got on like Sisters, as well they might with neither having any hereditary connection with Father. Mother trained me to abuse her body in the way she enjoyed and I taught her to enjoy being loved, cared for and worshipped in the way that I felt her due. It worked perfectly for all concerned.

I almost went off to University with a heavy heart. I would be living in 'Halls', a room of my own, barely big enough to contain my stuff, within the dormitory block. Communal meals. Very little point taking my car up as I could walk everywhere I needed and it was expected that new students would bond with each other. I had no problem with that. Home was a simple 3 hour train ride, quicker than by car to be honest.

I say almost because Mother drove me up, we stayed the night in an hotel. She helped me settle in and drove back. 'Settling in' identified a major problem! No way could I fuck my Mother, nor any other girl for that matter, in my room. Way too small and paper thin walls. Any sounds of enjoyment, not to mention the squeaky bed banging against the wall, would be heard by the entire faculty. Mother wickedly suggested that I needed to find an exhibitionist ASAP! We returned to the hotel for another night.

I took the train home mid term, for the weekend, Friday evening to Monday morning. Mother drove me back late Sunday afternoon. We stayed overnight in an hotel. She came up to get me for the Christmas break. We stayed overnight in the hotel. We were about an hour into our journey, spent mainly in a comfortable quietness. We pulled into a layby for a bacon roll and a mug of tea.

"By the way," Mother opened conversationally as she came to a halt, "I haven't had a period for a while."

I understood what she was saying instantly and turned to face her with a very happy smile on my face. She was grinning fit to bust!

"Well done, Darling!" she laughed happily.

We hugged and kissed and cuddled like we shouldn't in a public place. Fortunately the vehicle had smoked windows so we maybe got away with it.

"Does Father know?"

"Of course not! Why would I tell him? Nothing to do with him, is it? Anyway, that's your job, not mine," she added with delight.

"Father... I've made your wife pregnant!" I laughed happily.

"In the alternative 'Father, I wish to inform you that the breeding process would seem to have started as required'?" Mother roared with laughter.

After dinner that night and after Sandra's regular chastisement I informed Father that the breeding program had commenced. He thanked me for the update.

During the term breaks I worked in the company, learning the ropes. I enjoyed it.

One month before my nineteenth birthday John Hardman Jnr. made his appearance. Father and Sandra were on a business trip. John's big Brother and Sister welcomed him into the family. The Father was duly recorded as John Hardman, we left the middle initial out.

Mother had previously instructed Sandra to totally ignore the baby in Father's presence, which she did, perfectly.

Before the 2nd year at Uni started I acquired a four bedroom house a short drive from the Uni enabling Mother and my Son to visit whenever possible. I drove home when they couldn't visit.

Mother and I didn't try for a second child, she started to use contraception.

My third year at Uni, Babs was rapidly approaching eighteen and no longer totally looking forward to being her Father's Mistress. She did admit to not being totally horrified by the thought though. I was heading home for a long weekend to celebrate her birthday...

=== === ===

"John?"

"Yes Mother?"

"You OK to talk? I've some news you need to hear."

"Layby ahead Mother, give me a couple?"

...

"I've good news and great news, Darling," chuckled Mother, "Which would you prefer first?"

"I'll have the great news first please Mother," I laughed.

Everyone but everyone asks for the good news first, right?

"He didn't survive," laughed my Mother.

"And the good news?"

"Father has had a heart attack," she giggled happily'

"I'm a couple of hours away Mother, get there as quick as I can."

"You'll do no such thing! You drive at your usual, safe pace. Nothing will be achieved simply because you got here twenty minutes earlier. Nothing will change if you don't arrive until tomorrow to be honest. You drive carefully, you are a very important man now."

I arrived to be met by three beautiful women.

"Welcome home Master," said my Mother with a beautiful laugh and a big hug.

"Welcome home, Master," said my, two days short of eighteen, Sister with an equally large hug quickly followed by a kiss that Sisters shouldn't give their Brothers.