The Misogynist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home Master," offered Sandra tentatively.

Putting my overnight case down I smiled.

"Hug?" I suggested.

"Please!" she laughed and stepped into my arms.

"Kiss?" I whispered into her ear.

We were lip locked in moments.

"Get a room!" laughed Babs.

"He's got one, mine! We can sort out the other details later," Mother chuckled filthily, "Babs, coffees all round. Sandra, food for our returning Master. Master, study... now!" Mother chuckled.

"Ummm, where's little John?"

"Sound asleep. Don't worry he'll come and bounce on the pair of us first thing in the morning," she laughed very happily.

===

"So when did he die?"

"About five minutes before I rang. Told the Doctor I needed to call my eldest Son who was on his way home for the weekend."

"Any problems?"

"None at all. He asked what had happened and Sandra, Angel that she is, told him exactly what had transpired. Even showed him the weals on her bum. Told him that Father was poker hard when he'd finished belting her and demanded she fuck him. She did and he died. The Doc took a long appreciative look at the scantily clad Sandra and laughed... 'Natural causes' he said, lucky man! Wrote out the paperwork there and then."

Mother had done a lot of thinking while I was driving. We talked for over two hours... That is Mother talked and we listened. Each proposal was agreed unanimously. I was very happy with all suggestions.

I inherited Father's belt. One for my house at Uni and one at home. Chalkie White, Father's senior manager, his 2IC, was due at eleven the following morning and he'd be asked to step up until I finished Uni. Mother would have overall control until I reached twenty one, only a few more months. She'd then act in my stead until I came down.

Babs was scheduled to go up to my Uni and would live in the house when the time came. I would be in my last year, if all went well.

Babs's 18th birthday celebrations would go ahead on the Sunday with only a subtle alteration... she'd be sleeping with me, after I'd striped her bum, until I left for Uni at 6am Monday morning.

My new fiance, Sandra, would be accompanying me and keeping house until I'd finished my courses. I'd sleep with my fiance for the first time on the Monday night. We would marry when she missed a period. Father had made sure she was on contraceptives so that she could sleep with prospective, big, clients without getting pregnant and she needed to stop taking them at the right time. Babs was already protected and would remain so until she came down from Uni. She'd take six months out and return pregnant.

That night I put two loving stripes on each of Mother's bum cheeks with my belt and took her to bed. We fucked! God how we fucked! AND we left the bedroom door open!

Mother had three stripes on each cheek on the Saturday night before we set about fucking each other's brains out.

Babs was still a virgin and had made certain sure she was intact for Father. I gave her two loving stripes on each beautiful cheek, at her insistence, before she lowered herself onto my hard cock for the first time. We made gentle love for most of the night.

Tuesday morning Sandra awoke with six welts on her bum and the biggest smile you could imagine on her face. She gingerly sat on the kitchen chair at breakfast and giggled with joy all the way through the meal.

By the time Little John was nine he had two beautiful little Sisters and another on the way.

The end