The Missed Date

Story Info
Carol is going on a 'sex date' with Alex but things pop up!
6.7k words
4.5
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It is set in England at some point in recent history. It starts as a bit of a Wham Bam Sex Fest, but the story took over and later parts of the story arc, five parts, has taken over and, warning, romance is involved!

I hope the writing is up to standard and I have been greatly helped in that by Alys21.

I have been inspired by many writers, including Joanmcarthy, Publis68 and DakotaWrites. In particular, Joan as a woman writing from a man's viewpoint freed me to do the opposite as I think the woman's role and pleasure is the most important. Your Milage may vary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Missed Date

Hi, I'm Carol and this is my story, well mine and my BFF Bella who you will meet later. I have Blonde medium length hair with a wave and green eyes. I'm slim 5'8" with a 41"C 32" 43" figure. Bella and I met at University, where we were on the same course. I'm a town planner at the local Council and had only been working there for about two months when this story actually started.

However, One Evening.

I was very nervous about the date I was preparing for, as my date, Alex, was known, or at least had a reputation for, being very demanding when it came to intimacy, okay: sex, fucking.

I met him first in the canteen queue for my morning coffee when I noticed this man join it behind me. He was smartly turned-out in three-piece suit and tie, with a neat moustache above a nice smile. Probably slightly taller than me with neat brown hair and nice eyes. It looked like he had a broad chest and, whilst not muscular, as if he keeps himself trim.

I turned and smiled in a happy to see you voice. "Hi, I'm Carol. I haven't seen you here before."

His voice sent tingles though me. "Pleased to see you as well." And he smiled widened in a way that made me want to know more. "I'm Alex, I work in Social Services. Don't you work in Town Planning?"

It flattered me that he knew anything about me. If only I had known this was 'Mr Fourways' Manager of said department, that some of the women had giggled about, I might have been more cautious.

We got along nicely and often met at break time, and then at lunchtime, then he took me out for lunch rather than the canteen.

This was not unnoticed by some other young women who started dropping hints about him. Like 'he is very demanding and wants to put it in all four places', which confused me as I could only think of three. That was until I remembered a friend from college who classified sex by AEIOU. That being Anal, External as in 'hand jobs', Internal, Oral and Upstairs, or possibly the U looking like a breast, for a 'titty fuck'.

And, 'he is a slow burner and will wear you raw', which I actually didn't find too much of a put off.

And 'he probably won't take you to dinner as you don't have much up top', which as a C cup isn't fair, but the one speaking was easily a Double D, so that confirmed a titty fuck.

And 'I hope you like saveloys' which are much longer your average sausage, and I actually do like. As far as 'sausage' size, and whether they were skinless, was not my primary concern as long as they are 'enough', with whatever word you put in front and definitely nice enough. As someone said, it's not the meat, it's the e-motion, and that means how I am feeling about sex at the time.

Now if we ended up on and date, and I hoped so, as I was feeling in need of quality male attention and was frustrated for reasons that I'll explain later, I knew anal sex would probably, no definitely, be expected to be part of it. Now, I hadn't done any anal, so I discussed how to do it with my BFF Bella who I have known since we were on the same course at University, and definitely knows, she's told me often enough.

Now Bella looks like a sex bomb, and she is compared to me, or almost any woman in real life. A bit shorter than me but has much bigger boobs, and an hourglass figure, which impresses the guys who are not frightened by her full-on sexiness. With long black hair, full lips, and always dressed to emphasise her figure if a bit goth. She and always wears high heels, and I mean high!

Bella watches more porn that most men I have encountered, and she a large selection of toys and so she told me how to train myself and get prepared for anal sex. She has her own flat, or 'lair', as she calls it when she gets her chance with any man who passes her quality criteria. However, most men only cross the threshold once, as they don't have the stamina she needs.

We often go out to try our luck, but it's slim pickings, especially for me, and most times it is more 'Wham Bam', than 'For the lady's pleasure'. Often I would call a taxi in the early hours for a ride of shame, as, why wait for more disappointment and a morning walk of the same.

After I had moved into my house, I only had Bella over if I thought the guys were out. The reason was, from some of her comments, she looked on them as an all you can eat buffet bar. I knew that she would have gobbled them all up at once if she was given half a chance. I especially noted how she flirted with Dan. Still, I trusted her with a spare key in case I ever lost mine on a night out.

I was left my house by my Great Aunt, and I had tenants, the aforesaid guys. Four men in total, who I saw in the kitchen, dining room and sitting room, but I'm careful not to interfere upstairs where their rooms are. As I didn't want to evict anyone and didn't want to rent somewhere in town, I spoke to Dan about what to do. Now Dan is clearly the senior of the guys, the oldest, but still only thirty-three, dark blond hair with a pronounced wave and grey eyes. Just over six foot, well built and surprisingly long fingers on narrow hands. I could see why Bella was interested in him, because if it wasn't for him being a tenant, I would be.

Well, he helped repurpose the small gym that was off the lounge as it already had a shower and ensuite, and I moved in with his help. I felt embarrassed that I never thanked him properly, but I didn't want him to think I was hitting on him, not that it hadn't crossed my mind more than once, ok almost every time I spoke to him.

Now all the guys were quite cute, but they had the sense not to hit on their landlady, possibly because they didn't know if it would cut or raise their rent or lead to eviction. These then are the cause of my sexual frustration, like a kid in a sweet shop with on a sweety ban.

I'll introduce them later but apart from height, hair colour and build and I knew nothing of their endowment. They had brought, initially snuck, girls back from time to time until I said I had no problems as long as they didn't move in without rent. Currently, there didn't seem to be any visitors racing up the stairs. They kept the communal areas spotless, and I found it hard to believe they didn't have a cleaner. I suppose they didn't want to risk a rent rise, especially after I moved in.

So, back to Alex. He had invited me for a meal at a local, rather posh restaurant. I had no doubts that tonight he would, from past accounts, be inviting me back to his place for 'fun'. As his department had nothing to do with the one I was working in; there was no pressure and no benefit.

As it was Friday, I had told Dan, who had the master bedroom, that I was going out later and might not be back that evening as he always seemed to be still up if I got back late. Kind or Creepy? I found it thoughtful when I came back in my ride of shame and his kind words made me feel a lot better. He said thanks and not to worry as the lads had got some movies and were going to be watching and, if I was going to be out, they would use the main TV in the sitting room.

So, I was getting ready and had showered, prepared myself for later and dressed in my new underwear, a purple push up bra and matching, garter belt and thong. The thong displayed by derriere nicely; but didn't hide the 'jewel' I had fitted after my preparations. I fastened the garter belt to black seamed stockings and checked the time. I was running early, possibly being nervous, so I switched off my TV, and sat on my bed going through my social media to kill some time.

Suddenly, realising the time, I looked for the purple cocktail dress that I had bought on my way home and couldn't find it anywhere, then I remembered that I had hung the bag up with my coat in the front hall.

Now as the door from my room faced the one to the hall and cut across the back of the sitting room, I thought I could just open the door and dash to the hall, but I grabbed my dressing gown anyway. I didn't want to damage the stockings, so I slipped on the matching stiletto shoes.

As I dashed, I realised two things, well three.

Firstly, the TV was on, a massive 50 plus inch one that the guys had bought, and that three of them were sat there, two on the sofa and one on the armchair to the left, which had its back to my room, I suppose it had been assumed that I had already gone out.

The position of the TV against the far wall required the curtains to be drawn but they had also lowered the blinds. I heard people talking and faces on the screen, like something from Friends.

The third thing was that the belt had fallen out of my dressing gown, which was a short pink silky thing so didn't do much if I wasn't holding it shut, which I wasn't.

I opened the hall door stepped in and grabbed the bag with the dress in, and then I heard it, the unmistakable sound of a woman being pleasured! I slowly turned around. I was certain that they were just three of them sitting there with no company, so the sound must have been on the TV.

I was curious what my tenants might be watching at just gone seven pm, but it wasn't Friends, so I quietly looked around the doorway. Although I had seen quite a bit of Bella's porn, I hadn't seen one with a woman riding a man with a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. I was mesmerised and instead of dashing back, I stood there, arms at my side.

I noticed Ed, dark hair in a short cut, taller than me and quite slim but wiry, who was in the left-hand armchair had his hand down his trousers with the belt and button undone. I suspected the others were similarly engaged in getting themselves 'comfortable'.

I kept watching as the woman, and a very nice looking one, lifted herself up moved back to sit on the man's face. I hadn't realised that my left hand had moved towards my thong and exerted some pressure on my mons.

I'm not sure what might have happened but my focus on the screen was broken by Dan's voice who had just come out of the kitchen door that faced the hall's diagonally across the sitting room holding four bottles of beer.

His voice as always calm and clear. "Heads up lads, we have been rumbled, very nicely I may say!" One of those on the sofa, Francis, about my age with ginger with curly hair. A bit taller than Dan and a bit of a gym enthusiast's body, leant forward to switch off the TV but the soundtrack continued with lots of moaning.

Light heartedly I said. "Hey, I was enjoying that, put it back on," I was mostly joking, but not a lie.

"Er," Francis said in his slightly loud voice, "it gets a bit stronger next; you might not like it."

"Well, I will be the judge of that." And with that I dropped the bag with my dress and wandered around to the front of the sofa and sat between Francis and Greg. Now Greg, about my age and height with brown straight hair, is a keen cyclist who often wore cycle clothing. So I knew he had well-muscled legs and a nice tight butt, tried to zip and belt up but I put my hands on their bulges, which felt nice, and so they stopped.

Meanwhile, Dan had come in, placed the bottles on the coffee table and sat in the armchair on the right. He looked at me, seemed to be weighing up the situation, and said in a calm voice. "Right, we can continue showing the film, but... if we do, just say 'pineapple' and we will stop the film and anything else." With a pointed look at Ed, who still had his hand down his trousers, but quickly pulled it out. "But I thought you had a date?"

How could I forget, I was flustered. "Oh! Right!" I jumped up and headed back into my room, but not before I heard Greg in his Scots accent say. "Did you see that in her..." And if he said anymore, it was drowned out by the sound of football on the TV.

In my room my heart was racing, partly because of what had happened, the thought of four men and me watching porn and anything else, my preparations being spotted and what to do about my date. I was in a dither ... Bella would know what to do. I rang her. "Hi, Bel!" I squeaked.

She sounded, as always, self-assured. "Second thoughts about Mr Fourways?"

I tried to sound in control myself. "No, but something has come up here and..."

"You want me to sub?"

"What? No well..."

"Oh." And I realised Bel sounded disappointed.

"Actually," And my pulse raced again with images of the woman with four studs ran across my mind. "What are you doing tonight?"

"What me?" Her voice sounded so innocent, and so not Bel. "Mostly fantasising about you and your date... with the aid of Mr Bunny and some well-hung porn." Bel, if nothing else, was honest to the point of tactlessness.

"In that case..." I dithered not sure how to ask what was in my mind.

Bang on the money. "You would like me to take the starring role? It's Alex Hughes, Eight at the Ingenuity Restaurant, right?" I was taken aback by how much interest she had taken in the date but thought that if Bel turns up instead of me, he wouldn't be disappointed so, well, okay, I'd take the risk.

I tried to sound off hand, who was I kidding. "Well, if you don't mind..." Bel mind a sure fuck from Mr Fourways, I didn't know I had done such a good sales job.

She sounded eager. "Looking forward to it already... yes, just time to prepare myself and get a cab. Enjoy the things that have come up there, and about time, bye." And Bel cut the call.

I stood there dumbfounded that Bel seemed to have read my mind, and I wondered if she had got a camera in my sitting room! Well, 'pineapple' never really liked them, deep breath. I hoped I wasn't going to regret this, but Hey-Ho.

I supposed I had better let Alex know so I sent a text. 'Please wait for Bella, Apologies, Carol' and put my phone on 'Airplane' till the morning. I grabbed a clear blue dildo and my strawberry lube, to make sure I was going to give a clear message to the guys. I made my grand entry, where four properly dressed men were watching football and drinking beer.

Dan looked at me and must have clocked what I was carrying and said in 'I'm the boss tone', "Ed, pop and get Carol a beer, Francis, get the movie cued up. We have company tonight."

The other three looked at me as I walked around in front of the sofa again and put the dildo, one with a sucker on so it stood up, and the lube on the coffee table. I then plonked myself down between Francis and Greg and put my hands back on their groins, that sadly didn't have the prominent bulges that they had before.

Dan asked with a statement. "I take it you have sorted out your date?"

I felt a bit embarrassed, like a naughty child caught doing something wrong. "Er, yes, a friend is going with the bad news that, er 'something has come up here'."

"Bella?" The look on my face must have answered him, but it amazed me that he remembered her name 'actually how could he forget' but people seemed to have been taking more notice of my personal life that I was.

Dan was clearly in control for this event. "Right, we all agreed that what happens here will not be mentioned or change anything outside of this room, no favours either way, I hope you agree?"

"Yes, of course, just promise me you will do to me anything they do to the woman in the film."

"Yes, subject to 'pineapple' and Greg noticed that you are prepared for 'anything' and," he looked at the coffee table, "are expecting it." He had a massive smile and attractive look in his eyes before he continued. "Francis, press play." And we were off.

It struck me that the discussion must have been very efficient, possibly Dan laid down the law, but I hadn't got any complaints.

The film started with the woman sat, like she was between two men on a sofa, drinking wine, not beer and she had a dress on. Possibly I should have put mine on but why waste time, so I thought about grabbing the remote off Francis and fast forwarding it through some snogging to the part where she was in her undies, but it was out of reach.

However, it didn't take long for the top of the dress to be dropped below her breast and the hem raised to above her garter belt, so she effectively joined me in wearing just underwear. But the men needed to get their cocks out! With a bit of a hand hint on their zips, Greg and Francis quickly caught up and also started snogging me. I got to feel the warmth of their cocks in my hands and their hands on my breasts and thighs, and then my pussy, first outside and then inside my thong.

I was getting revved up and then the doorbell rang, the main one, not mine. I froze in panic, just like the woman on screen, but Dan just got up and went to the door and I sat there as I heard a muffled conversation and then the door closed.

I feared someone new was going to come in, more lads? Had they invited mates around to Super Gang Bang me? Then the smell of pizza reached me and immediately I felt hungry, but then not sure I wanted a full stomach just before sex, or hopefully, being fucked senseless.

Dan put the stack of boxes on the coffee table and moved the dildo and lube to the end. Again, in control mode. "Now, what do you want? Let's see we have peperoni," I gave a small nod. "Hawaiian," I kept a straight face, but really - 'pineapple' on a pizza. "Chicken and mushroom" A bit of a smile, but a bit vanilla. "and Meat Feast?" I had a big smile as that was more like it.

Ed piped up, looking at Dan. "Looks like you have lost your pizza mate." And chuckled.

I tried to sound seductive. "Actually, since I am having the full menu tonight," At that all four men smiled. "I'll have a slice of all of them!" Then I added, "Four slices for me and five for those who have to keep their strength up! And other things." With a few strides Dan disappeared into the kitchen to emerge with a plate and duly served me... with pizza.

"As we are discussing the menu," Dan said with a big smile, looking straight at me. "and to save trying to follow the film, let's watch it while we eat, if Carol agrees."

"Ummm," I said through a mouthful of Hawaiian - get the least favourite gone first. "Okay, yes I see the point," and my sensitive areas tingled at the thought of watching a fuck film with four horny men whilst eating pizza and drinking beer. "but I want you all dressed like me!"

Greg raised an eyebrow and joked. "I'm not sure your bras would fit Francis."

To which Francis guffawed but in his literal mind replied. "I think she just means our underwear." And to show willing he quickly whipped off this T-shirt, dropped his trousers and kicked off his shoes and socks before sitting down with a big smile on his face and bulge in his boxers. The others followed suit, Greg had some tight fitting things that looked more like cycling shorts but with a noticeable bulge angled to the right. Ed's were what I think of as slips but along with the bulge was a small dark area and I suspected my thong would be the same. Dan had boxers as well, but they were baggy no sign of a bulge, which I felt slightly disappointed about.

The film ran as we ate, I started with the 'pineapple' went chicken and then pepperoni. The film went from the two men, 'crewcut' and 'tattoo' arms, kissing the woman, then feeling her tits and then pussy whilst she massaged their members. The other two men arrived and after some altercation one dropped his trousers and knelt in front of her, ripped off the panties and proceeded to drive his head into her mound.

12