The Missed Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other man then went behind the sofa and started kissing the woman and then swung a leg over so that she could deep throat his cock, which was good, but I winced at the forced gagging. In the meantime, the original men had got her tits out and were sucking on them as she pummelled their erections. At this point I was glad we weren't going to try to reenact the film, though my pussy wasn't so sure.

The film cut and the 'pussy eater' was on his back, feet towards the camera, with the woman riding him, a cock in each hand and she let out a moan of pleasure before the 'sofa' man plunged his cock back in her mouth, forcing it by holding her head. I grimaced again.

She then rose and moved backwards to sit on 'pussy eater's' face before she went back and, with help, took him up her ass. As she was ass banged her pussy gaped wide open, and it was clear that, like me, she was shaved except for a small landing strip.

This was all that 'sofa man' needed to move around and enter her as well. Whilst she was being double humped the camera moved around and focused on 'sofa man' and 'pussy eater' going in and out. 'Crewcut' was ravishing her tits before he straddled her and 'pussy eater' and fucked her tits whilst 'tattoo' was getting a blow job.

A sudden cut and now 'pussy eater' was on his back in her pussy, which I pulled a face at, and 'crewcut' was in her ass. Meanwhile 'sofa man' was rammed right down her throat with her gagging. OK possibly not everything, and not all at once.

Another cut and 'tattoo' is stood up with his cock in her ass and the other three took turns in her pussy and to ravish her tits, then 'sofa man' wrapped his hands around her and then 'crewcut' and 'pussy eater' took turns in her ass. She seemed to be enjoying it but I wasn't sure about all the ass and pussy swapping.

Then they laid her on an Otterman bench and with her head bend back they took turns to hold her head and roughly deep throat her to the point that you could see her throat bulge. All the while someone was either in her pussy or ass and the implications of ass to mouth didn't turn me on. At last, they all stood around her and shot off covering face, mouth tits and pussy and she seemed to enjoy that and she certainly earnt whatever they paid her.

As the credits rolled Dan said, "OK Smart Speaker, TV off, Play mood music, Lights forty percent."

I took my eyes off the screen to reach for the last slice of pizza and realised that Dan had been looking at me most of the time. I also realised I was trembling a bit, a bit nervous and a lot turned on so grabbed the beer, but nearly knocked it over. Dan smiled and I stopped with the slice part way to my lips as he spoke.

"Having seen the menu, I can assure you that Ed is our ass man and that once he has been there, he isn't going anywhere else. No more than two at a time and that near the end. Deep throat only with you in control. How's that sound?"

I was dumbstruck, it was as if he had read my mind, or possibly just my face. "Just about and I might even sample some 'pineapple'." I added with a wink and a not towards Ed's Hawaiian which resulted in some good-natured laughs. I had been sat with the piece of meat feast pizza nearly at my mouth when something dripped or dropped off it onto by breast and a looked down as Ed leant over and licked it off, sending a shudder through me.

Dan said with a smile. "Finish that up and you will start to get a different 'Meat Feast'." And added a big sexy wink. So, I did and as I waved my greasy left hand around Ed grabbed it and gently sucked it clean and that simple thing sent a shudder through me. "I had better nip and wash my hands." I announced and nipped back to my room to do a little bit more than that.

When I returned, I noticed the coffee table had been moved away from the sofa and Dan and Ed were absent but Francis was on the sofa, so I joined him and as I did he started to massage my breast closest to him and as I turned my head he started a passionate kiss and involuntarily I spread my legs to reduce the pressure I was feeling. Ed came back and immediately bent his head down and pulling my bra cup down started to lick and suck at my nipple with electric effects on my body.

Someone moved between my silky legs and wrapped hands around my bum to pull me to the edge of the sofa. I felt a hand searching my back for the bra clasp, so I reluctantly let go of Francis's erect cock and flicked open the clasp at the front, setting my breasts free and then went back to the cock and felt the pre-cum, which I spread with my thumb.

I was also enjoying the attention on my pussy and could feel the thong being pulled and just as I was thinking that they would get tangled in my suspenders, I felt the bows at the sides being released. That surprisingly gave me another tingle, but not as much as the thumbs spreading my lips and an eager mouth and tongue setting to work on me.

I started to writhe with the start of a mini orgasm especially as their tongue hit my clit. As I bucked my hips up, I realised that Dan had been the one between my legs ensuring I was well and truly hot and ready.

The effect was spoiled a little by Ed pulling my hand off his cock, that I had only just got firm, and breaking off from pleasuring my breast and nipple, which was achingly erect and tingling, but then Greg took his place, just in time to resume that stimulation and give me a new cock to fondle. When the sudden cold air on my vulva was both a thrill and a loss. Thankfully it was short lived as the mouth was back, no it was a different mouth, more forceful and urgent and I shuddered, not that the original warm up wasn't anything a girl would reject.

Then I felt my butt plug being tweaked and pulled, not enough to displace it but enough to add to my boiling sensations and I thought Ed must be there and the thought of his cock in my ass gave me a thrill.

I felt someone behind the sofa reaching over and massaging my neck and ears Francis transferred his mouth to my breast. I turned my head and I saw Dan there with a big smile on his damp face and clearly enjoying the sight of me being pleasured for all I was worth. Just that thought caused a sudden sharp orgasm to erupt and I nearly crushed Ed's skull.

"Oh my god! OOhhhh. So goood."

When I could speak and see again, I looked at Dan and said. "Kiss me!" He lent over the back and gave me a deep kiss that explored my mouth and I responded and that set off another wave of pleasure, and I moaned into Dan's mouth.

Dan reached down to massage my breasts and the two mouths disappeared. It would have been a loss, but Dan's hands made up for it with a synchronised rotation and nipple tweaking that matched our snogging. That set off a longer deeper orgasm and I arched my back being supported on my shoulders and feet as well as pressing down on the two cocks. As I was nearly going to crush them, I let them go and pressed my hands onto the sofa instead.

As I settled Dan broke off the kiss and so did Ed, though now his hands were not under my ass. I looked imploringly at Dan to resume the kiss and caught him look down and give a nod before he whispered.

"Ready Babe?" It was the first time he had called me that and I felt a different sensation against my lower lips, looked down and there was Ed kneeling with what must have been his cock poised.

"So ready." I whispered back, Dan nodded and then I felt Ed's manhood start to penetrate me and he went slowly, possibly to check I was really, really ready, which I really, really was. The gradual filling of my pussy was so sexy and when he bottomed out, I made myself clench my sex around it.

Ed then began to do long strokes in and out of me and he brought his hands to the tops of my thighs and started to massage my clit by squeezing my mons around it. I closed my eyes in a rising wave of ecstasy. It was not an orgasm, but just rising to a new plateau and really what I needed was to have hands all over me.

What actually happened, was that Francis and Greg, released from my hands, had got naked and were kneeling either side of me, offering their erections to my face. I took hold of them again, but including the balls, that had contracted tight on Greg, but were dangling on Francis, and started kissing the head of one and then the other, sampling the salty pre-cum.

With each kiss, I took them deeper and deeper and went as far as I could with a deep throat, but although the sense of pleasure in in hearing the two men moan was great. I couldn't take them all the way and thought I needed to get lessons in deep throating from Bella.

With that going on I hardly noticed that Dan had stopped his breast massage and moved away, the guys who were getting head taking over. Meanwhile, Ed's fucking had picked up pace and his thumbs were now directly on my clit and another slow burning orgasm rolled up my body and I would feel my pussy clutching at Ed's dick and my ass on the butt plug and then he slammed deep in me and I assumed I was being filled, but somehow it didn't. He then pulled out and the void he left made me ache for its replacement.

I looked and saw Dan there between my thighs and expected him to enter me, but instead put his arms under legs and Greg and Francis lifted me by the arms and I was levitated to land on Ed's stomach. He was lying on his back and as I was laid flat his hand came round to massage my breasts. I reached up to Francis and Greg's dicks and they knelt down so I could fondle them and then take, one at a time, in my mouth.

Dan then lifted my legs and I felt him start playing with the butt plug, as I looked along my body, all I could see of Dan was from the chest upwards.

Dan smiled and with a kiss on my ankle said. "Time for this to come out." And with that he slowly started to rotate and tug at it, slowly increasing the force and giving me a whole new sense of the void in my pussy and I let go of Greg to finger myself. A strange new orgasm flooded my pussy as the plug finally came free. I was moaning on either Francis's or Greg's cock, so the noises were muffled.

I let a few. "Ohhhh gggoooddd!" Cries as the plug came out.

Dan lifted my knees right up to by tits and I felt Ed's cock moving around my ass and slowly starting to push its way in. "Lift me up!" I said as I wanted to be in control. Dan let my legs go and swiftly moved off to the side and without complaint Greg and Francis lifted me up and into a squatting position with Ed's cock right in front of my clit. I rose up and the guys either side helped me maintain my balance until my ass I was over the head of Ed's cock and I lowered myself down on it.

Even having practiced with butt plugs and a vibrator it still was a new sensation and the sense of being stretched was different but as the head of Ed's cock moulded into my rear opening so that it eased wider to take the firm part of his shaft.

I slowly bounced up and down created a building orgasm quite unlike anything I had felt before. I let go of Greg's cock again and brought my right hand down onto my clit and then started to work them into my pussy and back up again. "I need a cock in me!" I yelled and Dan was behind me supporting my shoulders and got me to lay back on Ed. I couldn't keep up with the movements, but Ed started rocking his hips to keep it going. I felt my legs being lifted upwards and outwards, spreading my lips. After my legs came into contact with Greg's shoulders, I felt his cock enter my pussy and into my vagina.

I hadn't taken much notice but he seemed quite long, but not too wide as now I was feeling rather full, but started a massive orgasm, as both men started moving in and out in an alternating pattern. As I wasn't gagged with a cock I moaned.

"OH! Fuck I feel so Fucking Full! Ahhh!".

I was still holding Francis's cock and both of my tits were being massaged and Greg then must have bent down to suck I one and then the other. My orgasm hit and my body was shaking.

"AAAGHHG! FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!"

And I screamed until Dan's mouth was on mine, upside down, and we started kissing deeply as my body convulsed. My empty hand flailed around to find Dan's cock but he caught it with his hand and gently held it in a very sensual and comforting way. As my climax settled Dan broke off the kiss so that I could breathe.

Suddenly, Greg's pattern of movements started to change and from a steady rhythm to a continuous deep thrusting and in response Ed changed to rotating his hips that kept the anal pleasure going without fighting Greg's rising race to his orgasm. I didn't mind at all as he was now pounding my clit and the change of angle felt very good.

I could feel my contractions squeezing down on him and also on Ed. Then suddenly Greg moaned and he pulled out and I felt his cum splash on my stomach, from just above my mons to just below my ribs in three or more hot jets.

Francis started to move, and I didn't resist letting go of his cock as I knew where it was heading and in no time he was starting to penetrate me. Greg's cock had been great, but Francis's seemed just that bit thicker, but that might have been that my vagina was still spasming from my latest orgasm.

By now I was hyperventilating, and Dan bent down and started kissing me 'upside down' and stroking my hair. He broke off and in a voice in his sexy voice said. "relax and enjoy". I couldn't resist and as soon as I did another climax built and burst and I moaned.

"Oh ffffucckkk! Ah ah ah!" and so on for a minute or more with my body trembling, spasming and writhing and I think I even lost consciousness for a moment.

As I settled down, I must have done something to Francis and Ed as they both started to fuck me for all they were worth. That started another wave of orgasms and I felt Francis withdraw and fire his spunk right up my body, even splashing the underside of my tits. By now my vocal reactions were mostly sighs.

"ahhh ohhhh ahhh yesss aaaah yeeessss."

He had only just finished when I felt Ed's cock pulsing in my ass and filling me with his cum, clearly a new feeling for me that caused its own reaction which along with a thrust of my hips seemed to force him out of me. I slid of Ed's body and ended alongside his sweaty body.

I lay there exhausted with my eyes staring unfocused at the ceiling light, despite having done very little except being fucked with four dicks and had, what up till then, had been a year's worth of orgasms, if you ignore the ones from Mr Rabbit and friends.

I realised felt someone was gently mopping up the spunk that was plastered across my body. I looked and saw Dan was squatting beside me doing the good deed, but I also became aware I was leaking from Ed's anal cream-pie. Dan helped me sit up and then he stood behind me to help me to my feet. Then, clenching my buttocks, dashed off as fast as my wobbly legs would allow. I entered my room and ensuite to get myself comfortable and have the chance to enjoy my post orgasmic glow.

(continued - The Wong Person)

12