All Comments on 'The Missed Date'

by AlexFourways

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlexFourwaysAlexFourways7 months agoAuthor

Cheating a bit, but this is my first story and is one of a story arc of five, so any an all feedback is welcomed: Including "What a load of Rubbish!" and "I mean that most sincerely - I really do!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

typos need attention :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well, now that you mention it, kinda of is a load of rubbish. I wouldn't want to even know any of the characters in this story, much less be friends, or heaven forbid, in a relationship with them. Assholes, one and all.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways7 months agoAuthor

Reply to Anonymous: thanks for the comment on typos. I (and Word) have tried my best and without any specific pointers, the only way I could detect any misspellings was by switching to English (United States) from English (United Kingdom). Malaprops, where / were etc. are harder to spot (even for Word) and I would welcome a reader of my work before I pubish part three. If you are interested (or anyone) use the [ SEND PRIVATE FEEDBACK ] and possibly we can work together - confidentially assured.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i didnt notice Dan ever fucking her. Is this part of the story?

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways6 months agoAuthor

Anonymous3, sorry for the late response.

Well spotted! :-D

I wonder if Carol noticed...;-)

See part 3 'The Missing Person' to find out. Due this weekend.

maddictmaddict2 months ago

Dressed so sexely she bailed on a date to be enjoy as a meat lovers. Dan you forgot to have a good time, I'm knocking on her door

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexFourways@AlexFourways
Hi I am a male, 60+ based in Britain. I am conventionally straight. I often home in on Group Sex stories, but to find the ones where women’s pleasure is what the story is about. NEWS CAST 21 April. I Stepped Off The Train - Missing, just published in Romance. Written in one w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES