All Comments on 'The Missing Bride'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
One of your saddest stories

Poor Kimberly! You've portrayed how an abducted woman who see no other options can learn to accept her unacceptable state, in some kind of perverse twist of a Stockholm Syndrome. I know you like short stories, but an attempt of Kimberly to escape, even a failed one, would have spiced it up a bit, even more than it is already. After all, despite Literotica's false realities, there is more to life than a good fuck...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope part two is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She was not pregnant at the end, so I have to give you only one star because of misleading tags.

Too bad.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
I can't believe Literotica published this!

Most of my stories like this get rejected by Literotica. I'm pinching myself right now. Is this really happening?

Yes, I write horrible, depraved stories about women who are taken advantage of. They just usually don't make it to publication here. I have to publish them on other sites. I guess this one slipped through the cracks because she likes it?

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Impregnation

I tag impregnation if there is bareback sex with the intent to impregnate. Always. I won't be changing that. It is implied that she will be there a long time and that means she'll probably get pregnant. I this scenario, it would be impossible to know if she was pregnant or not until later.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
re: I can't believe

It depends on who moderates your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really???

Ok first things first.

I appreciate that you put a trigger warning on your story.

That pretty much the only positive comment I can come up with. In your warning you said “it contains rape fantasy” and then go on to state that rape is wrong.

Rape definitely IS wrong but your story isn’t a “rape fantasy” it’s a rape story. For it to be a rape fantasy would require two or more people to agree to enact a fake rape encounter. Commonly this is between sexual partners who want to role play a non consensual scene. Instead you’ve written a really depressing story about a girl who gets kidnapped and raped repeatedly who’s fiancé mourns her absence overnight and gets engaged to someone else.

Presumably you meant to infer that a period of time passed. She gave up ridiculously quickly but then you were probably too busy enjoying the concept of her being brutally raped over and over.....

Personally if I was in a position where escape was impossible and maiming my captor was impossible I’d rather kill my self than risk getting pregnant to a sick fuck like that. You’ve presented the female protagonist as very shallow with the attitude of....

“oh woe is me, this bad man keeps raping me. He’s got a bigger cock and fucks me better than my fiancé. It’s so terrible I wish he would rape me some more”

It’s just ridiculous. For all that your statement declares that rape is wrong, you are absolutely obsessed with it. If you honestly believe that rape is wrong then back it up write a story with an actual plot where the victim escapes and gets revenge of some description against the rapist. Your stories do nothing but glorify rape, and you present the word “slut” as being negative that’s a very old fashioned judgemental attitude, I’m calling bullshit. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being a slut, it’s sexual liberation. It’s hardly surprising that readers often assume you’re a man because the stories you write seem as though they are written by someone who hates women.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
uhm say what??

Ok, the story is a bit confusing, she was at a party with her friends who would have gone looking for her for 1. They would have known that dude pulled her to the side, 2 unless she is unable to have kids, that is a really short amount of time to develop Stockholm Syndrome and NOT become pregnant as well. 3 why be so repetitive about sexual abuse when trying to imply that it's bad and showing her as weak??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why people write this kind of "shit"?

... I still don't understand ...

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago

@Tess UK ... Women are more than capable of hating women, just like men-hating men are not unheard of. Don’t sell people short just because of their gender.

Having said that, I would tend to disbelieve a woman would write:

“I couldn't help but cum every once in a while. His cock was hitting good places inside of me and I was grateful that I could at least cum. It was the one redeeming thing about the situation.”

That’s a common element in rape fantasy, and the idea that an otherwise healthy women being raped will find physical pleasure despite the emotional trauma is a proven myth which can be cited in numerous studies going all the way back to Alfred Kinsey. But it is good fantasy, if you’re into it, granted.

This part, too, is pretty silly from a clinical perspective:

“At this point, I was so lonely and bored that I actually started to look forward to seeing Homberto. I began to long for his cock and pray that he would abuse me a little bit harder each time he fucked me.”

Of course, we really have no idea the length of the abuse or even the severity. We can’t assume thar what we’re being given is a complete record, but agin this is pure fantasy and typical of the genre. I’m not saying it’s good or bad, but only that it really doesn’t work in context. It did make me laugh out loud though, which is cool.

Anyway, I’m not opposed to the story on moral grounds or any other, but the execution needs a bit more work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reason people write this sort of stuff is because some people like yourselves must be looking for it and then click the link and read it not read some and say this ain't for me but continue reading then say it ain't for me is just wrong.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Glad this is fiction because someone might be a sick son of a bitch. No room or reason to write about rape, even though we were warned. Just nothing redeemable about the characters. A sad sick story not worth reading, at least not me. It's ugly, too short, no build-up, no character background, and a lot of holes in the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES