The Missing Bride Pt. 02

Story Info
A bride is abducted and accepts her fate.
3.1k words
3.88
30.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

I had been waiting for this special day my entire life. Every detail had been planned and then re-planned many times. I'd been engaged for almost five years when my wedding day finally arrived. My fiance, Cory, and I had been exchanging excited text messages all day long. The wedding was set for the early evening with a candlelit dinner to follow.

I didn't feel incredibly nervous. I was excited about my new life with Cory and about being a wife. We already lived together, so it was merely a ring and a piece of paper that made it all official. Of course, the wedding was supposed to be beautiful. Doves were to be released when we walked out of the church together as husband and wife. It never happened.

I had been suspicious of Homberto from the start. I had even complained to Cory about his abrasive and sexual behavior around me. The morning of the wedding we had our last argument about it.

"Homberto told me I have nice tits! Is that how a lawyer is supposed to talk to a client?" I asked Cory.

"That motherfucker said that to you? Doesn't he know that you're my fiance?"

"Of course he knows! He's the one doing our prenup, remember?"

"Oh, that guy? He's just some ugly, old dude. Don't worry about him. He probably never gets any pussy."

"There's a better way to phrase that," I corrected Cory. He knew I hated it when he used curse words, but he still did it all the time. I wasn't sure if he could actually control it or not, but I really wished he would grow up a bit and act more like a man.

"I'm sorry, babe," Cory apologized. It was just another argument, and by then, we had gone through many fights and come out just fine. This time it was different. We had no way of knowing that there wouldn't be a next time.

"I have to go sign the papers with Homberto. Did you already sign them?"

"No, I didn't know that was something I had to do." Cory looked dumbfounded. "I thought we signed everything back at his office last week."

"Me too, but he said there was one more thing I need to sign. I'll see you in a few hours at the church!"

"I love you," Cory said and waved.

"I love you too." We didn't even kiss or hug as we parted ways, something I lamented over for years as I thought back over our last good-bye. We simply took for granted that everything would proceed as planned and that this was only the beginning of our lives together.

I pulled into the church's parking lot, and I could see Homberto in a big, white van eating a bag of potato chips. He waved as I approached, and then he asked me to get into his van. "Make sure you bring your purse. You never know who is lurking in a parking lot like this waiting to steal from you."

"Oh, okay," I said and went back to grab my purse. I wasn't in my wedding dress yet, and it pisses me off that I never actually go to wear it. I spent so much money on it that it's almost embarrassing how much Cory and I spent on one celebration. It all seems so wasteful now.

I got into the van on the passenger side. Something smelled a little gross in the van, but I couldn't put my finger on the scent. I instinctually knew that it was death that I smelled. My senses kicked into high gear, and I could see in Homberto's eyes that he knew I was about to run.

"Oh no, you don't! You stupid bitch! Get back here!"

I opened the door and jumped from the van, landing so hard that I fell forward, scraping my hands on the asphalt to brace my fall. It took me a few seconds to get back to my feet and begin to run, my purse dangling from my shoulder and rippling with the weight of its contents. Homberto was right behind me, chasing me down, but he was old and overweight. I was confident I could outrun him, but I didn't realize that he had another weapon.

I heard something whizzing through the air, but by the time I turned to look, it was already in my back. I looked over my shoulder and saw some kind of dart that had injected me with something. I instantly fell to my knees. I couldn't keep walking or moving for that matter. I fell face-first into the concrete, and my last thought before I lost consciousness was of Cory. I wondered if he would be able to save me or if it was already too late.

***

It was cold and dark when I opened my eyes. I couldn't see a thing for quite a while, but my eyes began to adjust to the pitch black with time. I could make out some shadows, and I moved toward them.

"You're awake!" A voice cut through the darkness. It was a female voice, and she didn't sound like she was far from my age.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, confused about how I had gotten here. I remembered the dart and Homberto, but that didn't tell me where I was now.

"I'm Kim. Homberto attacked me and took me prisoner last year at my bachelorette party. I hated him at first, too. Don't worry. You'll like it here soon enough."

"Wait. Did you just say he raped you?"

"He already raped you too. I watched him fuck you for three hours earlier today. He fucked you in the ass too, and it was pretty rough."

"Oh, my God!" I realized that my butt hole was in pain. She was right.

"Don't worry. It gets a lot easier with time. I just want you to know that what I'm about to do isn't something I normally do. This isn't my choice," Kim warned me. I couldn't really make out what she looked like, but she grabbed me by the neck and pushed my head down between her legs.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"You're going to have to earn your keep around here. You need to start by eating my pussy."

"He's making you do this?" I asked, my eyes wild with fear.

"Yes, he's making me do this, but I've learned how to love what I do. I consider it an act of service. My job is to help Homberto get off, whatever it takes. As long as I keep his cock drained, he's pretty nice. It's just when he hasn't cum in a while that he gets really abusive. Trust me, when it's time to make him cum, it's in our best interest to make that happen as quickly as possible, whatever it takes. Now, eat my pussy, or I'm going to have to sit on your face and make you eat it."

"But I've never eaten pussy before! I don't know what I'm doing," I protested.

"Oh, I'll fucking train you. Trust me. I've been craving some tongue on my twat!" She laughed and grabbed me by the neck, choking me as she pulled me closer to her pussy. "LICK!" she screamed.

I was scared. My wedding day was now the day that I was being raped and used by two human beings. I licked Kim's pussy as if my life depended on it because I realized that it actually might. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I did my best to think of what I would enjoy, and Kim seemed like she was having a good time. I wasn't sure if she came or not, but I hoped that I did a decent enough job to get her there.

"Your turn!" Kim yelled loudly as she lifted herself off of my face.

"Whose turn?" I asked, but I already knew it was Homberto.

"She needs work, but we can train her," Kim reported to Homberto. I could hear his masculine breathing, and I was disgusted by him. I thought of Cory and wondered if he would somehow find a way to save me. I had told him that I was coming to sign the last of the paperwork with Homberto. Maybe Cory would piece things together and somehow find me.

It was so dark that I felt Homberto's hands touching my bare ass before I saw him. He was a hideous man in the daylight, but he didn't seem quite as ugly in the dark. His hands didn't feel bad as they wandered up and down my body, stopping to pinch both of my nipples and then smack my face. His hands found my thighs, and he gripped them, kneading them with his fingers until I was sighing with pleasure.

"See, it's not so bad, is it?" Kim's lips were right next to my ear, and I could feel her breath as she whispered, "It's not a bad life having to open your legs and cum for someone. You'll get used to it, Kelly." The way she said my name made every hair on my body stand up at attention. I didn't trust her, and I didn't trust Homberto. I didn't have a choice.

Homberto's cock was inside of me, and I realized that I was cheating on Cory. I began to cry, but Homberto simply backhanded me and told me to shut up as he punished my pussy with his cock. No man had ever fucked me so violently, and I waited for the pain to set in, but there was no pain.

Kim had her tongue on my clit, and I watched them work together to fuck me as my eyes adjusted to the dark. I couldn't help but throw my head back and scream as my pussy creamed for them. I couldn't stop cumming! Kim's hands ran up and down my torso, and Homberto grabbed both of my nipples and twisted them until I cried out. I came so hard that my entire body lifted up off of the ground as if I was experiencing an exorcism.

Something in me did die that day as I repeatedly came on Homberto's cock. Kim's mouth found mine, and I realized that I enjoyed kissing her. The sex was violent, but somehow this was better than the lovemaking that Cory and I had shared together. I was getting off on the violence in ways that I never thought possible. I realized that I loved being fucked hard, and I loved the violent way that Homberto and Kim devoured me. They were so hungry for me.

By the time Homberto shot his load up inside of my pussy, I was feeling excellent. I had cum too many times to count, and I couldn't think of one time that Cory had made me feel this good. I felt like I had just swum a thousand laps in an Olympic sized swimming pool. My body was exhausted, but my soul was at ease. It wasn't so bad being here with Kim and Homberto. If I came like this every day, I could be truly happy.

"Open your legs," Kim commanded.

"I can't take any more!" I protested.

"I said, open your legs!" She grabbed my legs and forced them open. She was surprisingly strong. "Homberto wants me to eat his load out of your pussy, Kelly. Can you push the cum out? Just clench your pussy and then un-clench," she instructed.

"Okay," I agreed, and I did as she asked. I watched as she hungrily lapped the cum from my pussy. Homberto hovered nearby, basking in the afterglow of his own orgasm.

"That's a good slut!" he patted Kim on the head like she was a small puppy. Kim seemed to enjoy his praise, and I felt sorry for her. I wondered how long she had been here with him and how long she would have to stay before he let her go. What if he never planned on letting us go?

"Okay, I did what you wanted. Can I please leave now! I'm missing my wedding! Please! Cory will come looking for me! You'll get in trouble."

"Shut the fuck up. You don't know how this works. I call the shots, and you are along for the ride. If I want to fuck your ass, you're doing anal. If I want Kim to eat my cum out of your asshole, then that's happening. I am your new master, like it or not. Kim felt the same way you feel now when she first came to me, but now she knows that this is a fun life if you allow it to be. Right, Kim?"

"Yeah. I cum so hard every single day, and I don't have to worry about a thing."

"I miss my fiance! He was supposed to become my husband today." I was sobbing now, unable to face facts. I was stuck here, and I was going to have to learn to deal with it.

"Well, your old life is over now," Kim tried to soothe me. "This is your new life now."

"I don't want a new life! I want my old life with Cory. Forever!" I screamed.

"I think we should leave her down here in the dark and see how she feels tomorrow," Homberto said.

"Maybe you're right," Kim agreed. "We'll be back tomorrow, Kelly. Try not to lose your mind down here."

"Wait! Where are you going?" I called as they walked up a set of steps and opened a door. There were bright lights on the other side of that door, and they illuminated the room that I was in, which was a basement or attic of some kind.

"Good luck, Kelly!" Kim called.

There was no way to tell whether it was day or night. My wedding day had come and gone, and I still wasn't married. I wondered how Cory was feeling and whether he would be okay without me. I had never been more scared, and so I allowed myself to cry for a few hours. I was still naked, but there were a few blankets underneath me. I wrapped one around myself, and I tried my best not to think of horrible things. I sat in the dark with my eyes open, straining to find some light.

By the time Kim and Homberto returned, I was happy to see them. I was excited about the sex that we would have. I knew that it would be good! Weeks went by in this pattern, with me spending most of my time locked in the darkness, my only breaks filled with sex.

I did get used to getting raped, just as Kim said I would. It wasn't really rape after a few times because I was starting to like it. Getting sexually used was the best part of my days. I reveled in the moments I got to have sex with Kim and Homberto. I was a willing participant now, happy that I had found my place in their world. Sitting in the dark was no longer problematic for me. My eyes had grown used to the darkness that permeated every cell of my being. That was about the time when Homberto decided to move me into the house.

"I'll let you live in the light of day, but only if you prove to me that you aren't going to run away. I have something I want to show you." He pulled me from my permanent seat on the basement floor and led me up the stairs to the doorway he always disappeared in. On the other side of the door was Homberto's home. It was nicely furnished with matching couches and end tables. The kitchen was small, quaint, and painted a pale yellow color. He took me to a small bedroom with blue-gray walls and a small closet.

"Wow, your house is nice!" I asserted. "I like it."

"This will be your room. You will sleep here. You are not to leave the house for any reason without talking to me first."

"Yes, sir!" I said obediently, happy to not be in the dark anymore.

"If I call you for sex, you have to fuck me. There are no days where you get to opt-out."

"What if it's my period?" I asked.

"I don't care. I'll still fuck you," Homberto shook his head in disgust that I would even ask such a question.

"So, your fiance found a new bride," Homberto said, pulling out a copy of a local paper.

"No, he didn't! It's too soon! It's only been...Wait! How long has it been?" My eyes searched Homberto's. How long had it been? I tried to calculate all the days, but everything was a giant blur.

"It's been three months, and this chump is already engaged to someone else." Homberto looked disgusted.

"I don't believe you!" I screamed, but he passed me the announcements section of the paper. Sure enough, there was Cory's photo with another woman who looked a lot like me.

"You definitely dodged a bullet with him," Homberto gave me a look of superiority as I crumpled onto the twin bed and began to cry. I was still naked. I'd been naked since they had taken off my clothes the first day. Homberto moved behind me and started playing with my asshole.

"Not now! I just found out the love of my life is marrying someone else!" I cried as Homberto pushed his cock into my ass.

"Stop crying! Your life here is better than it would have been with that loser. I have tons of money. I take care of you financially and sexually. You don't ever have to worry about another thing ever again. I will always take care of you, Kelly. Do you understand?" He was pounding my ass pretty hard while he said this, and all I could answer were some screams and a couple of grunts as I came hard on his dick. I had never cum from anal before Homberto fucked my ass.

Kim was now in the doorway, ready for her turn with me.

"I'm thinking ass to mouth," Kim suggested to Homberto.

"Good thinking, Kim." Homberto pulled his cock from my ass, and Kim grabbed me by the shoulders as Homberto laid back on the bed. His cock was still hard and still covered in my ass juices. I was not going to let this happen. I was ready to fight, but when Kim pushed me toward his dick and told me to lick, I did what I was told. They had conditioned me not to fight and to do everything that they asked. I tasted my own ass juices, and though it was disgusting, it was also liberating. I felt so gross, so undeserving of happiness. I couldn't believe that this was my life now. Cory wasn't going to rescue me, and there was no one left that cared enough to come looking for me.

This was my life now.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers