All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 02'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 293 Comments (Page 2)
bozorinobozorinoalmost 12 years ago
Please MORE!

Great story that stands on it's own even without much of the erotica which is not true of much here on Literotica. I'm eager awaiting more chapters.

Pleas keep this going!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The wait is absolutely the most crushing part about this story

I read the first one with ravenous eyes and mind, and honestly thought it could stand on its own without a sequel and be a superb example of what Science Fiction & Fantasy should be like. But then I checked and saw that you had another one, and it was as if all of my luck had decided to cash in all at once.

Please, don't let us wait so long in between the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HE'S BACK!!!

It's been so long that I thought you gave up on us :(

Welcome back, we sincerely missed you. :D

Amazing update by the way. I always look forward to your stories, keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE

Please for the love of god, do not quit this story halfway though. i've read to many good stories where the author vanishes halfway into a great story and is never heard from agin, and i would be crushed if this ended up like that, so please for all that is good and holy, do not give up on this story no matter what.

A Dedicated Reader,

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is good shit!

Dude congratulations on being a writer! This is truly good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waited too long for this

awesome.........................................

Archangel777Archangel777almost 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Wonderful!!!! You must continue to write. You have a superb gift for words!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
that was awsome!!!!....

Am now a fan of all ur submissions..still waitin 4d continuation of all ur other submissions and please, please, please don't let us wait 2long 4d 3ed installment of dis story..........TANX 4BEIN A WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

Alright, the sex scenes are tantalizing, but the underlying story is far more engaging. I'm curious to see where the Orc culture further evolves and see how Greg fully develops. Please continue this story, if it were a complete novel I would purchase it just to see where your narative leads. I am engrossed in this story, not the just the lewd scenes but the overall story. I feel a wealth of possibilities in development for the characters and would love to see where you want to take them. So please, keep the story telling going. I submit this as I suddenly realize I have never created an account to show appreciation for the inventiveness of the various authors I've read. Sincere appreciation, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Eagerly awaiting chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Stuff

Truly a great story. Great mix of sex and story, please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

Please! Don't leave us hanging! Great story, can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
freakin awsome

you have got to write more i cant wait for the next instalment

aeg06aeg06almost 12 years ago
great

great story, hope to see it continued more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

WAITIN FOR CHAPTER 3

VladermeirVladermeiralmost 12 years ago
Fucking Brilliant!

Ever since the start this story has been amazing and unique in its own way, and all the characters are always interesting.

I truly hope you continue this story, i would love to see where this world takes Gregory.

Ps. I like how you made him part Greek and part English because my nationality is the same. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delightful.

I have read both your stories within the past 24 hours. The storyline itself was excellent enought to make me wish to continue without stopping. But the sensuality and provocative nature of the story wore me down, so I of course gave myself a pause to recover before continuing. Awsome; culture, characters, personalities, detail, and a world thirsting to be weaved in greater detail. Each enviroment slowly came to life in my mind as I read, only adding even greater value to the moments of intimacy. I look forward to seeing future installments. Just don't burn out your loins in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Superb!

Never mind that this is on for free, this story would sell in the best bookshops!

Good writing, engaging story, characters you can like, love (or hate)

Thank-you

cyrenaiccyrenaicalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

You are phenomenal. I only wish there was the potentiality of giving you 10 stars instead of a paltry 5. You don't need an editor. I don't think I found a thing about the story that I would want changed. Please keep writing. Please, please, please.

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
fabulous

Lady,

You just gave me an awesome 10 pages. Brilliant writing, great plot and awesome sex. Eagerly waiting for chapter 3. And you don't need an editor. You did brilliantly all by yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oen of the best

this was the best story i have ever read (excepting chapter one of course ;) ) u do not need an editor, what u need is to continue this story as far as u can

KEEP WRITING please

a new fan

McBaconMcBaconalmost 12 years ago
Well done.

Very creative, sweet, innocent, and yet sensual and seductive.

Sorry, no complaints or constructive criticisms here.

Hmm. OK, maybe one thing, and this is really slight. Looking over at the tags on the right here, maybe we could do a little something about that. I don't think I would be searching for "stream" sex. Maybe throw in "harem" as a tag on the next one? Not in the strictest harem girl sense, but in the sense of the guy gets a bunch of girls kind of thing. "magic"? I would love to see a tag for "sweet" or "heart", when a story has those attributes. This isn't a dark one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

An extremely creative and erotic story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great fun

A fun story, though I must admit that I find myself skimming through some of the sex scenes. They're well enough written, but it's clear what's going to happen. The story is often more interesting, simply because we don't know where it's going next. Keep up the good work; I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, I really liked it.

The only criticism I have is sort of a pet peeve of mine, which is explanation. The whole "geek nobody turns invincible" is a good plot-basis, but I'd like it if you could look back into Greg's and possibly Janette's pasts to explain why he was such a loner/outcast before. That's all from me, everything else is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another masterpiece.

You have a talent for writing, Lien_Geller. And I thank you for sharing that talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dude man bro

Awesome stuff more soon need story rah ........

magikman233magikman233almost 12 years ago
awesome story

you sir have a talent for writing erotica. i'd very much like to see more of this particular story in the future. and do the poor bastard toren a favor and let him get his nut off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot damn

(Me as I'm reading up to page 7)

God, I don't think it's possible for this to get any better -- (reads the description of a catgirl)... ... ... ... Holy fuck. I'm inventing a device that will allow me to literally experience a story for myself. And this will be the first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one thing I love

Is that the moments of humor don't seem at all forced; on the contrary, they seem natural and flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!

Great installment! Sex was super abundant but yet did not detract from the story. I love and hate the ending of the chapther. Now I am can hardly wait for ch.3!!!! Outstanding job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gods above

If you wrote enough of this to be published, I would definitely buy it. It kind of reminds me of the Bengal Station trilogy, except that yours is hotter, written better, funnier, and now the biggest asshole it had is dead. Nice touch ther by the way -- perfect cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*salivating*

NEEEEEEEEEED.... MOOOOOAAAAR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn this is good

Now if only we can get the time between chapters down to a few months maximum...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I figured out the difference

Between this story and so many other 'nonhuman' ones -- there is no "true mate" stuff, and, while those generally seem to make nice stories, a change of pace is refreshing... in this case, VERY refreshing... if you know what I mean ;P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grade A piece of work loving it

I think you are doing great with this story. I'm a big fantasy book fan and if you make a book is this I would definitely buy it. Hell I would buy 3 copies of it and give 1 to my father and keep the other 2 for my self. I know he would love it as much as I did. You should keep going I'm telling you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great characters

I love your descriptions of your characters. Algra is an amazing one of a kind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

As with the first part, a truly amazing story. If you don't already, you could easily make money with the quality of your writing. This is one of the best stories I have read, including novels by an array of authors. Please continue this adventure, it's exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
also..

On top of a comment I previously left, regarding the incredible quality of your writing and storytelling ability, I actually find myself skipping some of the sex scenes..not because they are not incredibly hot, which they always are, but because I am so drawn into the story itself. Amazing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome story

im eagerly awaiting an update....the writing is phenomenal and the story very engaging.

DragonLover95DragonLover95over 11 years ago
love it!

omg i love this so much. Your way of writing is wonderful, and i can't wait to read more. Please hurry, i wish to know what the ring actually is. All we know is Algra said "Dragon Fire." so i wonder what that's about. Can he maybe become a dragon? is that why the ring does not harm him, even tho he didn't slip it on. And if it incinerated Freddie why didn't it harm Jan? oh so many questions!

samsinsamsinover 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING. THE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION OF ALGRA & JANETTE IS TRULY HOT. NEVER THOUGHT ORCS COULD BE SO DAMN HOT ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING "THE LORD OF THE RINGS"..

JUST FINISHED READING CH. 02 EAGERLY WAITING FOR CH. 03..

U TRULY ROCK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

you should add more scenes with Talina and Greg. awesome stories though dude'

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Not even Superman...

I look forward to more of this story if you continue with it. However I find that so much sex gets in the way of a great story. Moderation would be a good thing now that Greg has proven himself to be the super stud he is.

I went along with a lot of little bits of fiction, such as how in the world the quite shy kid turned into such a lethal weapon, able to leap tall buildings etc, etc. But when Freddie was able to get loose of his chains and manacles that the Orcs had secured him with, I had to say "what the F just happened"? Maybe if Greg had been thinking more with his big head instead of his little head so often, he wouldn't have let the ring get away from him. Anyway thanks for a good story and hope to see a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome piece of work mate..as great as the first one. Hoping to see your next chapter soon. You got some real talent, 5 stars all the way.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

More soon i hope. Still would like to here more about pugward also thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHERES THE REST

I NEED MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I NEED MORE!!!!!! THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

God danm that was impressive, but fuck it was what? 6 months before chapter 2 came out after chapter 1? I can't fucking wait that long man. I really hope it comes out sooner....but anyway this chapter was really something else. Feels like Greg just fucks anything with a pussy. Kind of annoying, but whatever. Really impressed with the story telling and the ending. Finally that dickweed died. Thank god.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunning and stimulating!

Can't wait for more! Hopefully some anal scenes to switch things up? :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Absolutely love it. Please don't take forever between chapters like it took for aphrodisia. The more the better too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
beautiful

beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

This story is fantastic and has so much potential. I could not stop reading. The erotiv parts are very arousing and the storyline progresses nicely albiet a little slow. One of the best fantasy stories I've read on this site. I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This Story was captivating begining to the end i hope you continue i really want you to im on the edge of my seat anticapting another chapter of this story it is an amazing plot and the erotic parts are breath taking

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Captivating story

You are doing great with this story. I love the way that its got so much detail. You are not rushing it along and thats wonderful. I love this story so much I told my friends and they love it as well. We look forward to your next chapter please keep up the wonderful work.

P.S Dont rush your work that's how writers mess up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

MORE MORE MORE!!!! One of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have spent the last 2 years on this site, reading a vast assortment of tales. None of them have captivated my interest quite like this one. I've never bothered to comment before, but this story is of a caliber that makes me want to break my silence and say something. Please, if you are still writing on this site, continue this story.

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
ARE YOU

Going to finish??

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
9 MONTHS?

GREAT WRITING! DO WE NEED TO WAIT ANOTHER 9 MONTHS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER?

Hammer25Hammer25over 11 years ago
When's the next chapter due.

This is some awesome work. I'd hate to wait much longer lol!

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years agoAuthor
Guys...

I'm going to keep going! The next chapter is about 1/4 of the way through and it's probably going to be a bit longer. It might even be twice as long as Ch. 2 and I'll put it out in two parts but I won't be doing that until I've finished it to where I want to be. I appreciate the interest but I promise, if I ever give up on a story then I'll post up an edit to say its dead and update my author page. Until then, please bear with me. I should have another story coming out for the Halloween contest and then after that I'm going back to writing The Missing Dragon. It's at least going to be a few months before it's ready. I apologize for being so slow but I can't be any more accurate than that.

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 11 years ago
Slow but Steady.

This is an amazing story. (was really happy when freddie got what was coming to him)

I can wait so just keep feeding out the awesome and I'll definitely keep reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DUDE IN CAPE TOWN

THIS STORY IS GREAT , PLEASE GIMMY MORE THE ACTION AND SISPENCE (SORRY ABOUT SPELLING ) , DON'T END IT LIKE MANY OTHER WRITERS ON THIS SIDE , LEAVING YOU IN MID AIR , YOUR WRITING IS GREAT PLEASE FINISH .

THANKS

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
per the request in your bio, I won't ask when the next chapter will be up, but...

DAMN I wanna read more of this!

I mean, seriously, before this, this was my line of thought: "Orcs are ugly as hell. Gender does not matter."

Now? *walks into strippers-r-us* "One orc girl please."

daidee182daidee182over 11 years ago
excited

Cant wait for the next installment. I really enjoyed this and therefore my boyfriend enjoyed it too ;p (or at least got to reap the benefits of me reading it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1st time for everything! xD

Well I've never commented on one of these stories before... but hey there's a 1st for everything!

Anyways, I have to say that this was a very well written story and I'm looking forward to reading more! It has enough story to really keep it interesting as something I'd want to read as a long term story not just a "I'm board and horny" kinda thing.

Also as for your grammar and spelling, well I'm not that good at it but I only noticed one thing and that was more really a wording choice than having something incorrect. Sadly I can't remember where it was so I can't point it out to you. However, I can tell you what it was so you're aware!

It was the use of the word "suddenly." I know that sounds nit picky and hardly helpful but hey... it was the only thing I noticed! And when it comes down to it "suddenly" it is one of the weaker word choices available. But it's not something major you need to worry about. ^.^

OLDEDOLDEDover 11 years ago
Waiting

for the next chapter

thanks for the read

AmandaSilverAmandaSilverover 11 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

Sexy and well-written with an interesting and compelling storyline! I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

wow.. this is just.. wow. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING

This is literally the BEST fantasy story I have ever read. Undoubtedly there are others that are as good, and some that are "technically" better written, but this theme and ideas in this story really make me think this is perfection.

PLEASE keep them coming!!! I absolutely love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WELL WRITTEN FANTASY

THIS IS TRULY NOT MIDDLE EARTH. I ENJOYED THE STORY AND THE CARICATURES WERE SET UP WELL. I WILL BE WAITING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

IT APPEARS THAT THE "LOST DRAGON" AND "THE MISSING DRAGON " ARE

THE SAME STORY.

C.R. CRIBBS

AUBURN, CALIFORNIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Someone else said it already, this is the best fantasy story I've ever read!

Action, adventure, imagination, sex, sex and even more red-hot sex are a really good combination!!! Please, please write a Part 3, then a Part 4, then 5, 6, 7 8 9, 10 11 ... etc. I, for one, would be happy to read this story until the end of time.

Thank you most sincerely for sharing this with us, it's a great present...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yup.... Need more!

Okay, after your ego sucks up all the accolades, we all would appreciate you getting back to writing more... OBTW: have you met Odin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreeing with all the other anonymouses on this one

Effectively one of the best fantasy stories i have ever had the pleasure of reading. Not to mention that it is fantastically erotic. Keep up the good work. Btw i know all of the other readers are going to hate me for saying this, but i would be only too happy to pay money for this level of quality writing.

This is such a great story simply because its got two part, its got the awesome adventure, and then its got the sex :D. Most stories fail in this respect because its all about the sex, and soon you get tired of reading them. But this story has an engaging tale which you just have to read more of. The sex is just a perfect bonus :D

Can't wait for chapter three ;3, keep up the awesome writing...

Wolf_Soldier

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

The journey this story is, and has taken has truly been fun. I do not know the last story that I kept checking back for so that I could read the next part. I am very impressed with your writing ability and agree with one of the other commenters when it was said that he would pay money to read these stories.... Hell yeah I would. Please do not stop writing. It is hard to find stories that span so many different types of creatures and I think you have included them well. Add some more "races" and keep the story going. I am very interested to see where we are going to journey to next. KEEP WRITING.

Raiden

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where's the rest!

I love this story truly. So do us all a favor and get with the next chapter. The suspense is killing me. I honestly can't wait to see what new creature he ends up having sex with and what cool destiny he has in that world. So pull your head out your ass and get a move on lol. I told my friend my brother and father and they are loving the story as well we want more come on get with the program. Just keep going the way you are and this could actually even be made into a book. I'm not being mean I'm just being real here lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awaiting ch. 3

I've really enjoyed these two chapters and eagerly await the third installment. Hopefully we can finally read about the dragons and maybe read about Greg taking a humanoid dragon-woman to bed :).

McCaslandMcCaslandover 11 years ago
Awsome.......

MORE!!!!!!!. Very good. i enjoyed both installments. 5 Stars.

ruffusmaximusruffusmaximusover 11 years ago
It's ASTOUNDING how good it is.

AMAZING stories. I just finished reading both back to back. I registered just so I could tell you how good they are. 5 stars isn't enough.Great job and I really hope you make more.

opie92115opie92115over 11 years ago
Really liked it.

I really like the first two parts and am looking forward to more. I hope that the story will include more races with their culture and how they fit in the world. Please take you time and let the characters write them selves naturally so the story writes it's self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing!

Please don't stop without finishing the series.

CarnalDesireCarnalDesireover 11 years ago
Oh WOW!

Do not stop writing. You are truly gifted!

SpellcastSpellcastover 11 years ago
Well Written

A very good story, set in a fleshed out and believable world, I enjoyed both parts very much, and am eagerly awaiting the third.

IronDragonIronDragonover 11 years ago
Better than Chapter 1!

Can't wait for Chapter 3! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story!

This story is awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter, and if it turns into a book I would definitely buy it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Goddamn

This just gets better and better. I cannot wait for the rest of this series, keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do a third

This story just blew me away. I read the first part twice and hoped you would write a second. This is just amazing and can't wait to read the third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please oh please let the ch 3 be here when I log on next time

newguyaroundnewguyaroundover 11 years ago
this story

i have been a member of this stie for several years now and this is the first time a story has ever made me want to post a comment. usualy i just log on for a quick jerk and then thats it but i read this one all the way through unable to stop untill it was finished. i write books for a liveing and if you still need someone to edit your work i would be happy to assist.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago
Cool ring

I wonder if the "Dragon-fire" ring has anything to do with Greg's dragon sketch. You said that Greg had the 'feeling' that a dragon was supposed to be in the area where he found the ring, so maybe you could do a Lord of the Rings theme.

krolderkrolderover 11 years ago
editor needed?

I loved this story SO much, thank you!

while I have little experience as an editor, and nothing to link here, I would be honored if i could help you finish the next installment for this series. Actually, that's the whole reason I registered here!

Look forward to hearing from you or, failing that, reading the next chapter! (i'm in the volunteer editors area somewhere, or PM me or whatever)

loveofshahloveofshahover 11 years ago
EXTREMELY Entertaining In ALL ASPECTS.

Please, write part 3 as early as possible.

LingerieRobotLingerieRobotover 11 years ago
You can do better

As always, the sex is fantastic (and copious), and the world-building is actually fairly interesting. But plotwise this feels like yet another beta-male power fantasy. It's just not interesting to have a protagonist who is automatically great at everything and easily gets whatever he wants. Granted, I think you might be going somewhere with this, but it gets a little monotonous, I think you're a really good writer, and this is still a pretty fun romp, but it's disappointing to see such a simplistic plot. I hope this review doesn't come off as too negative -- I'm only offering it as a counter to all of the gushing on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excruciation.

On the last page, Freddie let out a "scream of excruciation." That isn't a real word. The fact that I even noticed this is an indication of how well written and edited this story is. Keep up the great work.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 11 years agoAuthor
Progress update!

Progress update!

Chapter three hit its 55th (Word) page today! Woohoo! I think that it's two thirds of the way done, but I'm not sure about that. I've sent the first half off for editing so that should take some of the weight off of my editors shoulders when she comes around to fixing up the whole thing. After coming third in the Halloween contest and getting this kind of response for my last several stories, I'm putting way more effort in at the moment than I used to. I'm hoping this will lead to a faster release schedule, but we'll see how things go.

I also have an editor now, so the request at the end of this story is no longer required. Thanks to the folks who asked for the job though!

Finally to LingerieRobot: These are the first two instalments of what will probably be a rather long story. Most of them have been spent setting stuff up. Gregory will have his downs as well as his ups as the story progresses. I'm just taking the time to set up the characters and their relationships before getting on with some of the stuff that has been hinted at in the opening chapters.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Lien.

KazuKazuover 11 years ago
Fantastical Fantastic!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and ate them up in 1 day. I am eagerly anticipating your next chapter!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
If I were in his place, I'd probably spend the rest of my life fucking my brains out.

Seriously, what else could possibly hold more interest for me than 5 hot, willing ladies? (Well, in that world, at least -- no internet. [I'm only half-joking.])

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! This is so well written and the story is amazing, please keep writing!

ChubbyChpndaleChubbyChpndaleover 11 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next installment

Read both posted sections in a little under a few hours. Phenomenal work. I can honestly say I hope my own writing (I stay away from the erotic stuff) can reach this level some day. I may have to inquire as to how you went avoid fleshing out your characters- something in my own works just doesn't have the same impact I have seen here. Maybe the characters themselves are telling me to get more creative, who knows?

Anyways, I love what you have up so far. Can't wait to read the third installment (not only for artistic inspiration, but also to get mental images of some more sweet Orc booty.) Cheers, good sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it.

Love it Really hope to see more in the near Future =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
7099 Followers
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES