All Comments on 'The Missing Dragon Ch. 03'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 334 Comments (Page 3)
staghart669staghart669almost 10 years ago
Well, there needs to be more of this...That's for damn sure.

You only post one of these once a year? So we're due then. Can't wait for the next installment.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Awe C'mon!!!!

This is one of the best stories I've read here. Please Continue this.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wawferwawferalmost 10 years ago
Love it

I really love this story, to the point that I have already read it three times and because of this my mind has gone on little adventures just picturing what will happen next. one of my fav is the idea that maybe Greg is connected some how to the dragons given how he was the one that found the ring of dragon fire (and time travel lol) and his dream of the Dragon fire of creation. (feels like some type of foreshadowing dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!!) I want to read the next chapter sooooooooo bad. its gotten to the point were im worried if something might have happened to you because you havent posted since Jan 2013. Please post. If you need any help I would love to help. Im an English major, so I would love to help you edit if you need the help. Just please end my suffering T~T lol P.S. My email is Nynigo2@gmail.com in case you need my help ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still Love It

I've read this story a couple of times now and can't wait for the next chapter. The characters are progressing great. You keep us (me) on the edge of my seat in anticipation. It's great. You have me hooked Please keep up the great work. I don't know of any way to improve it other than it has taken over a year for you to post another chapter. Please tell us you are close. Thanks for sharing your gift.

BJS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better and better!

To me, it took me back to reading Heinlein's Glory Road for the first time 40 years ago, with better sex. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

This is an incredibly enjoyable tale and it desperately needs to be kept up. Please tell me there is another chapter on the way.

IIUniversalIIUniversalalmost 10 years ago
OMFG

If you don't continue this story I think I might go insane! Please for the love of god get the next chapter out as soon as possible! LMFAO I need more! You got me so damn curious as to what Gregory is and also who is trying to get him killed! I'm coming up with all sorts of possible scenarios and it's killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lost hope

I have lost hope that this story will ever be continued. It has been more than a year and half since the last post by the author on this site. I am almost sure, like a lot of other stories on here he's abandoned all his incomplete works. So, for the folks who are awaiting the next part in any of series, please move on, you probably wont be getting any new works in the near future. For anyone interested in continuing the series, who has skills good enough to match the author and has an interesting plot continuation, please mail the author and ask him and continue his works please.

I am in no way condemning the author. In my opinion that he's not interested and/or is struck in the plot and will probably not continue any of his works. I was and still am a big fan of Lien_Geller but lets not get our hopes up that he will be posting more stories any time soon.

So far the time gap between the stories is so huge that its not worth the time spent waiting for the next chapter. Getting just one part of one of his stories once every year or two is like watching a movie and awaiting for its sequel after another 15 years according to me. I checked up on this author continuously for about 6 months for an update but have now stopped checking him out any more. I just came here let fans like me (well atleast the most of them who are not fanatical about the author :-P ) know, most probably, waiting is useless and I wont be coming back any time soon.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Hope springs eternal.

I haven't finished this story yet, and yes, I'm very slow in writing. Part of the reason for that is that The Missing Dragon isn't the only thing I'm writing at the moment. I've actually completed several books worth of work over the past year and a half. It's just not all on the same story, and not all the stories are for publication here on Lit.

Recently, I've been writing a contest entry for the Summer Lovin' competition. I also just reached the mark on The Missing Dragon Ch. 04 where I was going to end it and start editing for publication. The problem is that the ending of the chapter doesn't have the impact I wanted, so I'm going to keep writing until I get to a more suitable place to stop.

I'm also quite happy to receive any questions anyone might have on the Literotica Forums. If you're wondering if I'm still writing, then you could just ask me about it rather than posting up comments filled with nonsense about me not being interested or getting writer's block.

I know I'm very slow, and if I was getting paid for this then that might bug me. Unfortunately, I'm not. I'm very thankful for the readers I've got, and the response that my stories have gotten here. I just write slowly. Deal with it. There's plenty of other fun things to do with your life in the interim whilst you wait. If you know someone who's willing to pay me a living wage to write my stuff, then that will probably increase the rate at which I publish. If not, then I'm sorry but life gets in the way and I don't have any deadlines.

For anyone wondering, I am still here and still writing. Sorry about the long waits but for the time being there's no reason to start speculating about me vanishing into the ether. I hope to have something for you guys soon, but until then don't listen to anyone else but me when it comes to matters of what I'm doing. Or what I'm not doing for that matter. ^_^

pariah001pariah001almost 10 years ago

Great chapter as usual, cant wait to read the next whenever its ready. Hope to see it soon!

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonalmost 10 years ago
Plubish this!!!!

You really need to either out right publish this... or better yet turn it into a erotic comic and publish it that way Like elf quest.

hell id even pay to read them all again just to see what changes were made and the illustration. by my estimation there is at lest 12 comics worth of content to this point

I really do encourage you to publish a version of this even a cleaned up no graphic sex version of this would probably do well as a novel series.

BUT PLEASE GIVE US THE NEXT PART Im dieing to read it

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

After reading through each chapter of Aphrodisia and The Missing Dragon, you've impressed me as one of the best writers on the site, and not just for erotic purposes. I will, of course, continue reading your work, but I wait with baited breath for the next chapter of this one!

rohit7785rohit7785almost 10 years ago
Waiting for more

Waiting eagerly for more chapters...

Very good story.... not just sex part... but the story as a whole. ..

DMMWolfDMMWolfalmost 10 years ago
Dissapointment.

An excellent story to be sure but sadly it looks to be an abandoned one. Like so many others on here. The author is just a literary tease, getting us salivating for more before walking away and turning us down....

DMMWolfDMMWolfalmost 10 years ago
Andendum to Dissapointment

I would have been gentler with my previous comment but the date on "Some words from Lien_Geller:" has updated to 28/07/2014, how ever the line " I'm still working on The Missing Dragon, an as yet untitled story, and the Summer Lovin' entry. I've also started work on an idea I had for a neat Halloween contest entry, so I'm hoping to definitely have something out by October." was there before Halloween of last year. I know he makes no promises. But if your going to update us on something at least have the decency to know some people will be paying attention to what you say. I'm working on it is one thing. If you give me a date and go past that, just clear it off the board then apologize at least.

Lien_GellerLien_Gelleralmost 10 years agoAuthor
addendum to addendum to disappointment

Ok then DMMWolf, let's try an exercise. First I want you to raise your hands above your head, then I want you to close your eyes and just take in the sensation of what you feel on your fingertips. At first you might feel a little breeze, or maybe the heat of that warm summer sunshine. Nice, isn't it?

Aaaaaah.

I've felt what you're feeling right now. I like to call it "the complete absence of a paycheck". Sure, it's nice in a way, but that warm breeze and nice sunshine just doesn't help in keeping a roof over your head or food in your belly.

So before you go ahead and decide I've "abandoned" this story you might want to just shift away from that lovely view of your own rectum and maybe ask me directly? I do try to answer all comments and all messages I get on the Lit forums. Unless I've answered the questions before of course. Why, you could just scroll down right along a whole 5 posts here and find a great answer to your particular brand of concern with my output.

The fans I have here on Lit mean a whole lot to me. They really do. It's just that I've never been remotely reserved about the fact that I'm a new writer. I currently have 24 stories that I've started on my hard drive. I don't pay attention to all of them equally, and some are much more important to me than others. The Missing Dragon is a very important story to me. It's one that I struggle with and one that probably gives me the most pleasure in writing it. So I get a little pissy when people just pop up here and tell /me/ that I've abandoned my story after I've been trying to write the damn thing for over a year. I'm just saying here, you think that YOU'VE got it tough?

I've got a bunch of people here who are generally awesome and who I know constantly want more of my writing. Writing that I don't feel is up to scratch in the first place. But they want it and so I try to write as best I can.

You want the sequel so bad? Try this:

"Gregory wins. Sex sex sex. The End."

You want a better story than that? Then be fucking patient.

You want to actually talk to me? Well I've given you several ways to not be a dick about it. I happily accept PM's on the forums.

You want an apology? Then pay me a living wage.

Until then, much like George R. R. Martin,

Lien_Geller is not your bitch.

KrisstaKrisstaalmost 10 years ago
OH, SNAP!

DMMWolf: Patience is a virtue. The fact you are so frustrated just goes to show you how well his stories are written. Do you think that these are hastily thrown together? Writing, especially of this calibre, takes time. I know for a fact how much of an internal struggle writing is. You should be thanking him for having such high standards and not throwing shit at your feet when you demand it. If you think you can do better, bring it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a little bitch and some love

To anyone who has written or is writing, you know how much of a pain in the ass the story can become, or trying to keep the action in line with the plot, so; Lien, we're all waiting patiently for our next fix of crack only you can deliver. To the haters, an analogy: try being a spider the size a dime, that has to constantly web, oh and you have the entire statue of liberty to cover. When you can shit that much web and weave it properly on demand, write a book about THAT! So, for those pulling for you Lien, we're here and we ain't going anywhere. To the haters; do something productive in the meantime and we won't call you to let you know there IS an update!

lupuspoetlupuspoetalmost 10 years ago
love it

love the story and love the bitching out you gave to dmmwolf so i would like to say thank you for writing story

observer7observer7almost 10 years ago
Well as long as every asshole has an opinion to offer...

D-Wolf may have been out of line, and Lien may not see himself as a bitch, but he ain't any better than the whining bitch, that's for sure. I'm betting we're seeing the manly protagonist here, which definitely isn't anyone older and wiser than those they engage.

Two dicks! Yay!

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 9 years ago
The Why of It..

My complaint isn't/wasn't that the story isn't out yet. My complaint and thus why i thought it abandoned was that the only reference to it from the author i had found was over a year and a half old with an expected time of arrival that had past, close on a year ago. Literally I would not have said a thing if a simple "Well it missed the October release i had said but never fear this story is important to me and still in the works" had replaced your previous statement. Hell if I had seen that you just hadn't updated that section of your profile since before that date I wouldn't have said anything. Sorry that I am not on the forums to have seen what you had said. I still think you should check your comments to those who would read them at any point you update a portion of them. Good news is I got a reaction out of you. Evidence that you are still paying attention which is the worst I had feared. You want a paycheck? Hell, keep the story cut most of the sex, add what filler you want and I'll do the footwork of taking it to as many publishers as you want for you. Trust me it'll sell, heck if you cut it to PG-13 could even sell as a really good young adult book. Boy deals with bullies, boy goes to other world, boy learns and adapts to strange culture, boy grows, add whatever ending you want after that , boy stays in new world, boy gos home and is better for his adventures, whatever. Writing is an art, not engineering. An engineer will say something is perfect, never an artist. Anyone can Engineer a story. Some can even engineer a really good story. But only a few are true Artists, and an artist will never be satisfied with their own work. Even if it is the Mona Lisa, or The Missing Dragon. You have many stories. Hand a couple of them to a friend you trust to do your first editing and proof read. Then give copies to as many publishers as you can. To my original train of conversation, If you are having a hard time monitoring aspects of the your social media, ask someone else to help you and look into those sort of things for you.

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 9 years ago
Having seen Hope springs eternal....

For some reason on my laptop I couldn't go that far back. Even loaded the page with the damn thing again to make sure it wasn't me. I still say you need to pay attention to what you have written on your profile. But I would have been a lot softer a comment if I had been able to see that before. So in this case, as to the original "Disappointment" comment I will definitely concede an apology on my behalf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anon

@DMMWolf

Does that mean if I write a story that you like you will do the footwork of taking it to all the publishers? And going through the rejection mails.... :D

@Author

Personal suggestion, try cutting some of the unnecessary sex a bit. I feel they are impeding on the progression of the story. Don't get me wrong though, I love the story and think it's terrific. However, I feel the story would flow more smoothly if there wasn't a detailed humping session between Greg and his girls every night.

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 9 years ago
@Anon

If I read something of yours and thought you had the talent to be one of the greats yes, yes I would. Lien has got it. Even down to that itch between the shoulders that keeps telling you to make it better even after it is made of solid gold and polished to a mirror.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm alive! I'm ALIVE!

Hey, I respect a person that has the guts to come out and apologize for saying something wrong. From what DMMWolf said, it looks like he genuinely didn't see my post about me still being around. What really brought my piss to a boil about his post was that he just seemed to glance at my work and deemed it abandoned without so much as an effort to ask me first. That's why I came out guns 'a blazin'.

Also, DMMWolf, if you have a Lit account then I'm pretty sure you have a Lit forum account. I might be wrong about that, but what the hell. You can always go to your profile, then to the forums, and contact me there. I'm happy to talk about almost anything to do with my stories. If I'm wrong about that then I apologize in advance.

Anyway, apology accepted on your account. I'm also sorry if I mislead you about anything. Just don't post up anything telling me that I've abandoned anything in future without at least winging me a message first. I'm still alive here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work.

Good job. Look forward to reading more of it.

Timtom12Timtom12over 9 years ago
In a word, Awesome

My God your stories are awesome. I had read this series years ago before you posted Chapter 3 and I just had to reread the whole darn thing. I can't wait to see more and wish there was a way you could make income off of this, even a minimal amount. There are very few people in the world who could write something like this, it takes talent.

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
If only

*sigh*

If only Intrepid_Fate and other such writers would post messages with either similar assurances, or admissions that they have no real plans to continue...

... if only....

However, I suspect that, as with "The Halfblood Chronicles" (which I read up to the 3rd book, only to find that 1 of the 2 co-authors had died), many of the series here currently gather dust because something grave has befallen their authors.

But unfortunately, there's absolutely no way to know know what's going on with those silent authors, since lit is a completely anonymous product of the internet.

*sigh*

But at least our esteemed Lien_Geller doesn't put us through any of that!

So you have our thanks, Sir Geller -- the thanks of innumerable readers for not dooming our hearts and minds to the same turmoil that your fellow literotica authors do.

jasonhawkjasonhawkover 9 years ago

god dame it finish already I'm going to die here. please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hey!!!

Where is the rest of this story!! I really enjoyed it please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And yet another unfinished story

Why do you write stories and post them when you have a habit of not finishing them?

Speaking for myself I'd be much happier if you never posted again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A honest comment/request to Lien_Geller

Hey Lien_Geller,

I am an avid reader of the stories on here. I had read these stories a while ago and recent came back to check if there were any updates. I saw that you were most active on this story line and hence am posting here. I have read through most of the comments here and yet would still like to give my feedback. I hope that you take these next few worlds in the spirit of a good author and hope that I do not end up with a tongue lashing like some other comments.

Yes, I have an account on here, but since you tend to be a bit harsh in your replies, I am logging out and submitting my comments as an annon user.

Primarily, I like your work. Who am I kidding !? I LOVE it. Your skill in fleshing out a story is on par with any other author who's publishing erotica commercially.

Personally speaking, I am a guy who tends to be very patient and wait for the future updates. I have been a fan of stories that have not been completed and will not be completed ever. I still do not blame those those authors for not completing but just feel sad that the stories will not get a closure to them.

I am a working man with a family and so understand the pressures of providing for them. So I truly understand when you say that you have been working and are slow in updating the story line. But, having said that, seeing that there has been no updates whatsoever from your end on this site ( other than some of the scathing replies to comments ) it does tend to drive a few people up the wall. The biography section, from what I have seen, you just change the date at the top of the page every few months. There is no update there. If we leave that and come to the comment section, its still the same, you do not voluntarily provide any info regarding any new developments, whether it is regarding stalling or regarding some progress. And as soon as someone expresses some dissatisfaction in your work, you immediately jump in to defend yourself.

Yes, as an author providing a free service, you are entitled to defend your work, but I feel that without having giving ANY updates since a long time, the fans are entitled to complain regarding it.

Lets just look at the publishing dates of your stories. '08(3), '09(2), '10(7), '11(4), '12(3), '13(1). You can almost assume the story from '13 was published in late late '12 since it was published in early 2013. From that we can see that you have not published ANYTHING since the past 21 months !! I can understand that certain stories get held sine you might having issues with the story, but not even a single story in almost 2 years and when some fan complains, then jump on them for it !? I do not think that is the right way to approach it. Coming to the matter of writing the stories for free and having to handle both it and work life, there are other authors out there who have had the same issue as you. Working for a living, publishing free stories, some of their works having been held back due to struck plot lines etc etc ( ex: Elsol, an author from storiesonline, Fel from sennadar forums,...). But they tend to hold onto their fan base but proving consistent updates, whether its about their story progress or the stalling due to some personal reason, but the main thing being they provide updates. And also, they tend to at least provide another reading outlet for the fans when they get struck with a certain storyline.

I do not mean that since they can do it you must too. All I am saying is that using that as an excuse to fight back the people who give feedback is not proper. By having done neither of those things, you still expect your fans to wait forever without expressing their dissatisfaction in the delay. I am completely happy even if you decide to quit writing right now and leave the story uncompleted, since for me quality is more important than quantity. I would rather read 10 incomplete but well written works than 20 completed hack jobs. My only issue is with the way you are addressing the people who give negative comments. If everything from your end was flawless, then yes, you are right in being so mean to them. But only thing you have done in the past 2 years is just saying "I am stalled. My work is under progress and I am busy". Not even a 1 page story update. That is a problem I think your fans are entitle to point out to you.

Yes, I am done. Being a fan I understood their issues and being in their shoes, I felt a little sad about the way reacted to them. Hence this long winding comment. I hope you take this to heart and at least, if no further story updates, you provide status updates regarding them frequently.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
Hi there Anonymous! Thanks for the feedback.

Apologies to anyone who might be put off from contacting me by thinking I'm going to scream and shout at them, or even type in caps at them! It's certainly not my intention to put people off. I also don't mind people politely asking me to get my ass into gear as you've just done. I know it's deserved by now!

Still, anyone who wants an update from me can just PM me on the forums. I haven't not replied to someone yet when they've done that. A lot of the time I don't reply to commenters asking me when the next chapter is out because I simply I don't know. When someone posts to me asking for an update to see if I'm still alive? I usually do that if there's something additional to add.

It's true that I don't like it when commenters attempt to lie or mislead readers about what I'm up to. These comments go up on the site and I don't want any potential readers to think I've abandoned my work or anything like that. I'm slow. I'm not completely stagnant despite popular opinion. ^_~ I'm sorry but I also really don't think I owe anyone anything at this stage to be honest. Like you said yourself, I could probably have sold The Missing Dragon in segments on some websites. I chose not to because I didn't think I was good enough and because I didn't want people paying for something not up to my standards. That includes a speedy delivery time.

I write as a hobby. I want to get better. I want to do it for a living. It's just that this isn't me doing it for a living. This is me having some fun and offering to share that with other people. If you don't like me or my work standards then that's fine. I promise the next chapters will be out when they're finished and that you're never going to have to pay for them. Beyond that I don't promise anything.

The reason I don't give regular updates on the stories themselves in any real detail is largely for 2 reasons:

1: I write my stories with only a step-stone guide in planning them out. This means things can often change drastically on a whim. In writing The Missing Dragon I've had to shift things around quite a bit now as I've thought more about the story down the line. So I don't update week by week because I don't want to bring up expectations only to let people down even more. If a lot of people want me to change this then I could do a sort of diary every week or something like that if there's enough interest.

2: I often write other stories. I have 2 quite large stories I've been working on for a while now. I've stopped publishing them in chapters because then I'd have to keep writing them at a certain pace and it was getting to the point where I'd have too many balls up in the air at once. So I write them with the intention of putting them out in one big, completed chunk. Some of these stories also don't ever get finished because I lose interest or shift on to other things. I'm still learning a lot about storytelling in this sense.

So, I can't really say anything more other than to thank you all for your patience and to say that I really am still writing the next chapter of this story. I'm still enjoying writing it, and I don't plan to stop. If anyone wants a personal reply or query (or even a snippet of the upcoming chapter, or other stuff I'm writing) then just PM me on the forums.

Lien

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
??

I am not being sarcastic, just curious since I am too eager to read more, will the next chapter be published with in this year or is it still incomplete ?

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
??!

I'm hoping to publish before the end of this year, although I was also hoping to publish before the end of last year too. So, as I said above, I don't know. Sorry!

ShadowfortsShadowfortsover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your efforts to date. I am looking forward to the next chapter in this story. I hope it is soon. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just do it!

Hi,

I've just finished reading your missing dragon chapters. I'm hooked. I love your style, the characters and the world you've created, and I would like more please!

From reading other comments, I see that there has been a long pause between chapters and I would like to offer a suggestion if a mental block is the reason for the pause.

A friend of mine once told me that if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing lousy.

That's right! If a job is worth doing, it's worth doing lousy.

It seems that I was so worried about getting things right, or perfect, that if I had any doubt at all I wouldn't even start something. If a thing is worth doing, it is just worth doing, regardless of how bad I am at it to start with. Then, if it is not up to the standards I prefer, I can work on improving.

So, with that in mind, I recommend that you start putting words down on paper, any words, as if you did know where you want to go with it, and see where it takes you.

Of course, my agenda is obvious! And of course, I have no way of knowing anything about you, or your life circumstances, or even if you are still wanting to write at all, so, I will wish you the best in all your endeavours and secretly hope you are just in the process of finishing the next chapter so I can read it tomorrow!

Thank you for the story so far!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm patient...

... I just hope it will be rewarded.

Love your story telling. Waiting for the next release.

lmarkolmarkoover 9 years ago
gr8 stuff

you're very good at writing i hope to see more and for you to continue writing more good stuff, best of luck

RpierzRpierzover 9 years ago
I hope...

...that you didn't abandon this series. I was digging it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great..

please continue with This Missing Dragon..loved itc611

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
See you next year some time.

I doubt that you are going to continue any time soon. So I will check on this in July of next year. If you don't have anything new added to it by then I know that you won't continue. See you later and hopefully you have continued with the story goodbye for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL!!

Great story........ Can't wait for more.

Thanks

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
As one writer to another...

Lien, my wife and I check this comment section every three or four months, hoping for updates, and I just wanted to say that I know what you're going through. Between writing my "Last Crusader" series for Amazon, my day job, and being a new father, life definitely gets in the way of writing for Lit. I've also received Feedback demanding sequels and continuations to several of my tales.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts, man. We're definitely looking forward to your next chapter of "The Missing Dragon", but understand if it's delayed again. :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
KickAss Story!

Feel very fortunate to be able to read this fantastic story for FREE! Though I would happily pay for this. In the past year I've read close to 60 scifi books and I have a pretty got idea where this story is going to go (so I think) and it is looking to be a crazy good story.

THANKS FOR POSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Missing Lien

Not to be another whiner, but it's been 2 years since we saw one of your stories, and 2 months since you updated your profile with any info. Any chance we'll be seeing any information at all from you in the near future, even just a "hey, things are coming along" or "hey, there won't be anything new for a while yet, sorry"?

Hope to hear something out of you soon, Cheers

~a faithful fan

CamoGreenDragonCamoGreenDragonover 9 years ago
OH NO!

Dude your killing me here this story is so dam good it kills me to have to wait for it and then to have to wait SO LONG NOW... your killing me i keep hoping every month i look back here to see the next installment.

truly I really do feel this story alone would be worth publishing dam sure would make a great adult graphic novel like elf quest...

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE we need another chapter your loyal fans are still here hanging out for it grin

TC I cant wait for another chapter... for real im not kidding lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why!

Why did you stop!? You need to carry it on so bad! It is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RIP

I think...it's dead Jim.

gakhagakhaover 9 years ago
Sigh

I know you don't have an email address for privacy (although there are anonymous email address options you know?) but please, can you publish something for this story line? If you need a financial incentive why not try kickstarter or gofundme or something similar. I am sure there are a lot of people who would be willing to chip in some money to help make progress. Keep up the good work!

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
Nearly there!

Quick update,

I've just finished the first draft of the next chapter, or at least very nearly finished it. I just need to go back and write up one or two scenes I was having trouble with. They should come a lot easier now that I have the rest of the story for context. After that there'll be my proofreading, editing and my editor's editing. There aren't any big story or character thingies to write any more, and that's what I'd call progress. Not sure when I'll be posting it yet, maybe a month or so? It depends what sort of edits and checks it needs.

Thanks for your seemingly unending patience!

Lien.

gakhagakhaover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Looking forward to it!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

You got me excited for this story all over again with that comment. Luckily, your "maybe a month?" line dampened it considerably lol.

We'll all be eagerly awaiting that next installment. It'll make a wonderful... *very* late Christmas present :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why you leave us ? X(

We miss you ! Pl post soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

An excellent story. I read it earlier this year and throughly enjoyed it!

Having just reread it it is still as good as before. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work (and hopefully soon!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Truly, a well written and thought out story. Great characters and brilliant story arc. The D&D backdrop and wonderful character interaction, make this world of make-believe, frankly believable. Looking for to more inspired writing in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chap

I am ready for some more Valise :D

Terrific story, hope it comes out on my birthday next Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
come back come back!!

I WANT MORE... PLZ COME BACK

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 9 years ago

More! Post more!!! Don't stop!! Keep going with the literary gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Hey Lien,

Saw your first update on the bio page for 2015. Thanks for the info. Was eagerly awaiting the next story, and now that there is a timeline, I know when to check back again,

As a small suggestion/request, in the main page you have said that it'll be 80-100 pages. I am assuming you are talking in terms of MS office docs pages. If so, I am very curious, is it possible to update how many pages would it fill out here on litE ? Just am curious to know how much of an effort leads to what results. ;)

Thanks once again for an amazing work.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 9 years agoAuthor
No problemo.

This chapter was 81 Office Word pages in length. Hope that helps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your back

It's been 3 years or are you done with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking wonderful

like I sat down to binge read this, it took up all of my netflix time, my "serious" reading time, and honestly made me home bound for a few days. Really, your work replaced all of the other stories I could possibly want to hear. I really am hoping to see a new installment soon, and I wish you the absolute best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
is there more?

I just finished reading the whole series and loved it. Don't let this be unfinished please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Can't wait for more! I've been thrilled with your other stories on this site as well, and hope that you'll soon add more installments. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC JOB

One of the best series on the site. I'm eagerly looking forward for more. Please continue the story at ur earliest. I'm bursting with excitement

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Red the story again in anticipation

really looking forward to the continuing story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Title says it all more please,just more , it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read

Great read so far just please continue with the story. I hate it when great author stop making their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 4

i hope the editor can find the time to complete their review of it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter please!!!

Love the story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
update plz

can we please recieve an update on the story's progress? it would help ease ourconcerns about its ch.4 and its release. thank you for your work.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sure thing!

My editor has just finished about 55 Word pages of the story (there's about 80-something in total). She's just a little slammed with life at the moment, but I'm confident she'll get it back to me soonish. No problems have come up with it. Just a slower edit than usual. She hasn't found any major issues, so as soon as I get it back I'll need to do one last read-through to approve her changes and it'll be uploaded shortly thereafter.

Thanks for the interest, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its been a month already!!!!!!!!!

Cmon cmon cmon

Its already a month post it nowwwwwww!!!!!!!

(Sob sob) I need my fix :-P

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ch. 04 Back from Editor!

The Missing Dragon Ch. 04 will be submitted for approval on April 1st. It will probably be up on the site sometime next weekend. No more delays. Promise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

I have read your stories through about 5 times already and I'm really excited to read the next chapter, and duo you know your stories are all I find interesting on this site I'm a huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ch4

Please dont be pulling a april fools joke. If you are i will explode with rage and speed read the shit out of your stories. Which would be an injustice because i love your stories. I have been waiting for Ch4 since finishing 3 a few years back. You are one of my favorite authors so please keep writing

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ch.04 has just been uploaded!

Ch. 04 has just been uploaded for approval to Literotica. This is definitely not an April fool's joke. Depending on the site backlog it should probably be uploaded by the weekend. Thanks very much to everyone for your continued support and sayings of niceness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just a question

1. Are you going to be uploading/writing at a faster rate soon?

If not, that's ok.

2. I would like to read some of your scrapped/unfinished draft stories (if you have any).

P.S. Thank you for your awesome free content!!!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES YES YES YES

I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR CHAPTER 4.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Just wanted to thank you for posting the info on your bio page. I've been patiently waiting for the next chapter and a lot of authors don't bother to post updates as to what the status is of their works. You've kept me coming back to check with your posts and I'm thrilled that you've submitted the next chapter and can hardly wait. Thank you once again...needless to say I've thoroughly enjoyed the story up to now and am eagerly awaiting further developments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next.

I wish you would publish again. I'm still waiting for the rest.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
I'm starting 4.. I'm giddy !!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. The Plot twists and pace are spot on. The healer being an Elf was a great twist for me. I did not even see it when her damaged ears were first revealed.

Thank You

nondeferendumnondeferendumalmost 9 years ago
When is the next one

Come on !!!

You can't leave us hanging :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Well written. Good story line Hope you complete it

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Great!

AWESOME story line so far please keep up the great works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talina is a cheater!!!

Why did Talina cheat on Gregory with Torren!!??! It's all so wrong =[

I really liked their pairing!

I thought she only worked as a stripper not a whore.

Also will Gregory ever make a travelling troupe of strippers to earn fame & money while acting as an ambassador for the orcs & others he meets.

It'd me more unteresting if he had some trade besides being the inevitable hero who will vanquish the north.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT????!!!!!

@Anon- 2/6/17, Talina (sp?) is a cheater? How? She didn't cheat on Greg, anymore than Greg cheated on her with Algra, Janette, Valise, Lydia, and Fiona! So, Greg can sleep with multiple women and Talina's not allowed to sleep with Torren?! Greg nor Talina never hinted at any kind of exclusivity with each other. After all, Greg's basically got his own little harem going on right now and I am sure the number will increase. Let's be at least a little bit fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Two Star Effort

Sorry dude, after Talina swore herself to Greg, you have her fall for a guy that's been a doofus to her apparently for years? WTF man? You wrote earlier that she hadn't even noticed him, then she claims that Greg will be the only master she'll ever serve, only to go fuck Torren, that's just confusing dude, I expected her and Valise to join the harem, especially after the way you wrote the love scene between Talina and Greg, you made it seem his was the only cock she wanted mastering her. Is there a love potion involved? I scrolled past that whole section with Talina and Torren. If she's some sort of spy/asassin why would she give up that Valise made the illegal invisibility potion? Is she not very good at the spy game or what. Torren is the one who so innocently identifies the potion that rusted the steel, pointing a finger at Valise. That makes him a suspect in my book.

grizxgrizxalmost 7 years ago
Reply to anonymous

Dude this is a porn site, on top of that this is fantasy on a porn site, in short you suspended belief in normal when you chose the story. Give the author a break and allow the fantasy to be fantasy. Why are you questioning one characters morals when you allow magic, Orks, elves , dragons, alternate dimensions ect. to be OK.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Visiting the series for a refresher

In order to enjoy Ch 05

Glad I could

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A continuity glitch

Brilliant story.

But aside from that, then the ring have somehow mysteriously transformed itself from silver to gold ...?

This from the first to the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Umm you know, you should totally publish this as a book. Instant hit!

CarminaBuranaCarminaBuranaalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I started reading this for the erotica, kept on reading for the story.

I rly like it, the details in the society of the orcs, it's unreal how well it's put together.

Yet i feel something is missing here. I must say i read the sexual parts diagonally, skipped whole parts of it. I feel they get slightly repetitive.

But i think it still desevers a 4 star rating

PyroDragonPyroDragonover 6 years ago
I basically skipped 80%

Main gets beaten to a pulp, the last thing I want to see is sex, romance and info dumps along with cunning plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Solid story

Well thought out overall, lots of characters with more than passing depth and development, nice plot hooks and storytelling - this is a very good tale!

The only bad thing I have to say is that I stayed up too late reading it!

J

SamashahdiSamashahdiabout 6 years ago
I don't say much

I don't usually say much or comment on the stories I read.

However this series is Amazing.I am loving the plot / characters/story arc.

I'm looking forward to read the rest of this series.

My profuse thanks for writing this and sharing .

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, yes!

Finally, hello plot! Good job on the whole less sex more plot thing! It was getting pretty damn annoying that 75% was sex and only 25% was story.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
this is kick ass.

I just love it. keep adding to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES