All Comments on 'The Missing Link 02: Liza'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE WEAK LINKS ARE ACCOUNTED FOR

and the weakest became the strongest, ALAS. TK U MLJ LV NV

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 12 years ago
Yet another one

A brilliant story — albeit strictly obsessed with pain. Angiquesophie writes stories that are surreal, with characters who are for the most part so vicious that it is hard to find any redeeming value in them. It is her version of hell -- like Dante she is taking us into the pit. Fathers against sons, husbands against wives, all of them self-destructive, existing in a haze where pain becomes confused with pleasure. And in the end, they still have nothing left except that single existential truth: we all finally die. Her stories are profoundly disturbing.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
OK then

Questions answered.

Wife was profoundly fucked up, as was pretty much everyone else in this Greek tragedy.

Interesting and well-written. Had me riveted. I was pleased that "anonymous sources" conspired to free Steve after a short while. I felt bad for that poor bastard.

Your imagination for the profoundly twisted is remarkable.

Forget about Liza, I think I need about 4 showers now.

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
meh... wannabe-intense-author

Excessive violence/sex/gore does not equate to an intense story.

This was merely a badly written story (with a weak plot) that relied on cliched over-the-top characterization to try and disguise it as a dark, sexual, thriller.

*YAWN*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
easy cuckwhaler

Story did go slightly over the top but the prose is top notch. Tone down the plot and characters and maybe? Fine line between edgy and cliche I guess but thanks for submitting.

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
OMG - LOVED IT!

I Love A Happy Ending!

Although you were a little tough on Steve, but WTF?

He was a borderline wimp anyway

PhlynxPhlynxabout 12 years ago
It is obvious you are a good writer.

I just wish I liked the content.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
A well written laugh-a-minute story.

Seriously, it was very dark and very well done. Angie is not a man hater, or a woman hater. She hates happy liitle Pollyanna endings. She certainly avoids them. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mentally ill people should not be allowed to have children

you portrayed one of the most seriously mentally individuals i have ever read about in this woman. I didnt care for the story and personally i would have killed all of them took the boy and disappeared. But then i believe in justice

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 12 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

I loved the story! Really sad, but riveting. The plot flowed nicely and I was kind of surprised at the ending. I felt sorry for Steve, who was the real victim, but am glad he got out of prison and back with his son. Liza was just a lying, conniving bitch who didn't deserve someone as good as Steve. I hope you write more stories soon.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
The stories I've read from this author can usually be summerized by "nice guys finish last."

About half the time the girls that screwed over the nice guys don't do so well either. Problem with this is you find no one you like in these stories. The writing is very good, but the plots are awful. I've written the following in another comment somewhere, but I think it bears repeating. A friend of mine who taught screen writing at UCLA and worked in Hollywood for over 30 years told me that the best movie ever made was "Midnight Cowboy". Well maybe so. There was not a single character that was admirable in the entire movie. The movie starts with a young Texas guy who decides to go to New York and make his fortune as a gigolo. This is the feel good part of the film. Yeah. This happens after his girlfriend was raped. It all goes downhill from there. The point is I think angiquesophie has taken this POV to heart. Just a suggestion but if you're feeling the least bit suicidal, don't watch "Midnight Cowboy" and don't read angiquesophie. They both might push you over the edge.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
Good One

You succeeded in making your characters tug at your readers emotions. We all hated everyone but Steve and Eric and I am sure we felt Steve was not the perfect picture of a man. Having said that however, there seems to be something missing about him. It would have been much better if we could have seen how his life turned out and known instead of just suspected that Roger got him off. In any event, this was a well written story and well worth reading.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
sad story

but a greek tragedy it is,characters brought down by their own flaws. Liza was evil in the sense that she couldn't know love,she fucked over roger (who didn't know she was playibg him) and steve. Steve isn't a wimp,he loved liza,and how many 'real' men on here would do differently?I could argue he needed a better detective,they would have found the reality,especially if they got to the shrink.

In the end roger sort of redeems himself,when he sees Liza he realizes what he had become and frees roger and tries to do good (yes folks it was him).Sadly he hated steve enough to destroy him,he could have had the old man offed easily rather then sending him to jail,it is sad he never realized steve was as much a victim as he.The only loose thread to me is the shrink, wouldn't she know what Liza was and try somehow to protect steve and eric?Therapists aren't priests,if faced swith harm to others they are supposed to act.....

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
One point of view I am curious about

is Roger's. Did he start this ball rolling with this end-game in sight from the beginning (when he turned over his incriminating info on his father)? It seemed he was torn-did he want to win Liza, or did he have her demise in mind from the get-go? He used Steve to kill his dad (how did he know when Steve would make his move?), but what was his comment to Steve about "thank you for Liza" all about? I assumed he wanted her at that point. What changed? Or, was he simply thanking Steve for doing the dirty work for him, and thereby freeing him condemn Liza to the fate he in store for her? It was unclear to me. In the end, he was a twisted fuck, so who knows, but it would be a worthy Ch. 03.

Roger was despicable, of course-he could have continued as Liza's 'protector' and she could have had continued her vanilla life with Steve indefinitely, but he had to shake up the boat....why? Not to win her heart, it appears. To get vengeance, then, but for what? Revenge tales always get me because at what point do you not simply recognize that your love is gone, so what's the point?

In some ways, this tale reminds me of SS06's "Kissing my Angel Goodnight," with a woman who has a serious mental/emotional disturbance which allows her to be bent to the will of any alpha who sets his sight on her. Both also end with death, mayhem, and tears all around.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Enjoyed Reading This at First, But You Can Only Dredge Through So Much Bile...

There was never a single happy or light moment, just dark, disturbing, twisted muck. That's too much to sift through 5 pages for. The first story left room for hope, so it was a significantly better reading experience.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
A great character study

Your portrayal of Lisa's mind is masterful. Agreat read thanks.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 12 years ago
over the years, I've learned to dislike *mystery* and other stories that

use too many psuedo-ly clever contraptions, so this one --- plus the fact that I don't personally enjoy reading stories about extreme pains and extreme narcissism --- is not my cup of tea... <p>

but as the bulllet or HDK said, the author is obviously a very gifted writer, whether we judge by Lit's "writing standards" or the standards in the more "mainstream" arenas...

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
As Good a Long-Term Story

as I have read on Literotica. I hated the ending, but it was the ending the situation deserved. Now, I must go and read AngiqueSophie's other stories, hoping that they are half as good reads as this one was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dumb plot

as usual unfortunately. talented writer but....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I gae it 5 stars - Lisa got exactly what she deserved. By the way she never loved her son -sh always called him the boy.

CSD2CSD2about 12 years ago
welcome back darlin'...

Thanks for the twisted tale of revenge. More tales please. And soon.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Dark, putrid, repetitive story

The characters are loathsome, except Steve who is nothing but a victim. Yes, Liza IS evil. Robert uses people but so does Liza, she just uses different methods. Men use brute force. Women use poison. Roger is a broken psychopath.

Liza repeats large parts of Steve's story verbatim with little additional content. It's tedious.

The only interesting part is how Roger was pulling the strings all along. His hold on Robert wasn't lost, it was given up deliberately to lead Liza and Robert to their fate. He let their own nature destroy them.

The end is a lurching attempt to tie things up and provide some redemption. Steve is freed from prison, yawn. Liza kills herself and dies in anonymity, yawn. Roger sells his assets and turns the money over to charity, yawn. Nothing changed about the fundamental nature of the characters or the story.

There is a part in the story where Robert has Liza flogged all night. As a reader of this story, I know how she felt.

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
Story was wasted on LW

A.S. fine tale read more like a screenplay and deserves to be a good sized budget film.

All the elements were there -Love, betrayal, sex, drugs, parent-child infighting, crime, power, money, betrayal, etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a brilliant author

a well written story, excellent work. the story was a bit over the top.with liza fucking everything throw out there why did she not get a std or aids or other probems. I find the story really unbelievable. but well written.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
this is fucking awful... I mean worst than even I could imagine

yeah so I saw through all of this authors predictable bullshit. LOOK what happens to STEVE. !!! Isnt like he suppose to be one of the main characters ?

oh wait NOTHING happens to steve.. He sits in jail fucked over by everyone... huge evil capitalist men evil cunt whore women... and in the end we dont even get closure except for a BRIEF mention of him at the end ...

JasonNH got it EXACTLY right. No folks what is really STUNNING here is that guys with brains like postscriptor and HDK think this is GOOD a story. At least SW MO Hermit sees what is so.

this is NOT as some one tried to say ...a greek tragedy... its just sad waste of talent

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Kept my promise

After part 01, I opined that it was good to that point, but I didn't see any future for part 02, promising to read on. BUT on page 1 of part 02, I had to change my mind. I had been guilty of believing characters who had established themselves as consummate liars. All of a sudden, the plate of leftover spaghetti got twirled in the blender and the next part looked to become even better than part 01. Unfortunately, as others have pointed out, the author's magnificent manipulations went horribly south towards the end...it didn't have to have a happy ending, it didn't have to have a fair ending (such as Steve & Eric)...but the endings we got sucked swamp water. Wish I could rate each one of the ten pages in this saga...they would range from 0 to 6!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The IQ 50 woman did not think of her son at all only in the Costa Rican whorehouse!

I think 50 IQ women did many problem in the World, as the American Abassador in Bagdad before the ocupation of Kuwait. If a wife is in a trap situation and she knows his husband will be lost 100% sure, she should tell everything to his husband to prevent a stupid Cruel Reveng with prison. She could rescue her conection to her son with a shared custody and her exhusband's business. I think the MOST STUPID THING to get suicide for a slut wife, but to do a easy police discovered revenge murder for a STUPID 50 IQ SILLY SLUTE WHORE WIFE is almost similar level wrong thing.

40 years after the sexual revulotion it is important to reach such situation where the not compatible women and man to avoid each other easily before marriage and common children as Steve and Liza, but this is a dream. For normal famly life is not good oversexed male or female people with average sexed spouses. or little cocked men with women on the high part of the Gauss Curve of he pussy size (the up side down pussy cock sizes (big cocked-small pussy) pairs also problem look at the Net) .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Intense

Well worth the five stars.

magooomagoooabout 12 years ago
just barely a 2

this is one of the most fucked up offerings anyone of your ability has ever offered. with enough twists and turns in it it could be a cork screw not a semi believable tale. you loose all credibility in the cufflink affair,should have resolved someplace or someone. the amount of penetrative intercourse/sex and the violence would make it impossible for a woman to function let alone concoct a story.reading your BIO i can see why you write this way perhaps a different genre.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 12 years ago
Under your skin

I'd tell Ilean Bagby, if you haven't read any of Angie's other stuff, read them one at a time and take a few days to read pleasant and/or inspiring literature in between. I still remember the one about the girl with the split personality. I've read stories I loved on this site. I didn't love that story. I can't go back and make myself read it. But I can't forget it. It's like getting a thorn caught in your flesh and it burrows its way in. You can't get it out and you're always aware of it subliminally. I've said before we have some very good writers on this site, some recognized and some just as good but some reason not getting the attention. Angie is a one of a kind. It's a good thing, really, that she hasn't written at full novel length and let herself and her dark gift go wild. I think there are people who would have a hard time with a full dose of her dark magic. She is that good...and that bad.

dqs

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
POV Change

Chapter 1 was absolutely riveting. I wasn't sure where it would go after that, but I was disappointed when Chapter 2 was the same story told again by Liza. I was hooked solid before I got very far into it though. I normally don't bother with them.

Chapter 2 was as riveting as Chapter 1. The utter non-stop mayhem and darkness is exhausting because I found myself holding my breath in disbelief half the time.

I've read most of your other stories. I always remember how excellent the writing is, but I sometimes forget between stories how relentlessly dark and complex they are.

Thanks for another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Steve was victimized in the mess, in the worst way. Liza could not have died slowly from her injuries where the father and son were both in the same vehicle, with her, trying to come to some agreement, vehicles lost control, etc. And Steve spared the stuff the came with those people

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

BTW I gave 5 stars, because this story was an strong emotional for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next time......

Next time you get the impulse to write something this grim and repulsive, please find something else to occupy your time........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Disgusting

It's hard to believe there are people actually like this. This is more realistic that most cheating slut wife stories.

The only character of any worth was the husband Steve because he was the only geniune person in the 2 part sereis.

Life really sucks.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Fine Writing

Amazing plotting. Hateful people. and DQSteele got it right in his analysis.

I will always read anything that Angelique writes but I know that I will not always feel happy at the end... (never?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Man that was dark

Angie,

You are such a skilled writer, look at all of the responses. Whether they liked it or hated it the responses were strong, just like this story. This as many of your stories was very dark, and the nice guy didn't finish last as some assert. He finished alive and with his child, more that anyone else in this dark journey.

While I don't find your stories "up lifting" :) I do find them very well written and hard to stop reading. I look forward to your next story...I think. 5 stars from me.

ryu77ryu77about 12 years ago
It was about time!!

I don't know how you do it, but your stories captivate me. Even though they are not ordinary and the characters you portray just make me want to hate them, I can't get enough. Thank you for this one, will be eager to read another one of yours.

You are the writter that gives that extra "hump" to this genre, because of reading these type of stories for so many years I tend to get bored....but not with your colaborations.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 12 years ago
O M G

I have met a couple of very devious, and deceatful women in my life, and once been the victem , however thank god, none like this gal. She was an abuser, and a user. She loved none other than herself, even her son meant nothing. Cold self serving, no heart BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little twised

Thanks for coming back. That was a really odd story but so are Stephen King's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

You spin a tale of depravity that exceeds my most extreme musings. Somehow, though, you do it in a way that holds my interest throughout. Thanks for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are a talent

Such depravity and wild imaginative happenings and these endings are uniquely you,

Thank you

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Strong Male Lead?

Angiquesophie, I respect your writing skills and admire your interesting plot twists. I am also ashamed to admit that I rejoy reading your stories. Most of your lead male characters are portrayed as decent and intelligent guys. It bothers me that they almost always behave too weak, stupid, love struck, or all of the above to end up OK. If the lead character figures out a part of the mystery it just means that he has been set up for something bad or humiliating. I will keep reading, enjoying, and hoping for the good guy.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Unsatisfying

That's how I feel. The revenge on Lisa should have been from her husband not Roger. Roger was a failure as a husband and it would not take this long to get revenge on his father and exwife. Again there are no strong male hero's and the wife is a typical slut. For this I could only give ***. Two for the writing and one for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is this story

supposed to make abused women think that they brought it on themselves?

That philosophy stinks.

CaboloverCaboloverover 11 years ago
A little over the top!

Wow I think it could be believable, But the end was a little over the top and Disturbing to say the least. Your story was well written and you have a lot of talent. The story was written around Steve who we were lead to believe was the main victim but really Rodger was the one doing the revenge. You had me and I didn't want to stop reading but it was dark. Not sure I understand why Rodger just didn't let Steve kill Lisa if he want her dead. I guess it wasn't painful enough.

GreekforfunGreekforfunover 11 years ago
A brave dive....

into the darkest corners of human soul. You are getting better with everynew story you submit. Yet I must say that it annoyes me that most Littterotica writers paint most of the female characters as bad or evil minds; this case is a proof of that. Women might look deceiving because they are just smarter than any man but most of them are not evil; they just adjust into men,s cruel world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
greatest lie ever told

women are not evil, bullshit, selfish, self serving, and evil that's a cheater male or female,this writer would have us believe women can do no wrong and men flinch in the face of tears and wailing. look evil cheaters in the eye and spit, and cheaters are bad parents evil corrupting destroying families, and no women is worth the effort of saving at the cost of your soul, Ive seen good men go bad trying to be the forgiving one, but it don't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Probably your best work.

I would like for you to write more. You have a very interesting hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dan

Here I am, a cross between John Wayne and Vito Corleone, weeping at this story of sadness.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 9 years ago
So Dark

As sick as my stomach feels when I read these stories, I am compelled to keep coming back for more.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
depressing

one of the most depressing stories I've read but told by a very talented author. You kept us in suspense the whole story in spite of it's dark aspects.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
Naw

Too far over the top.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
I wish..

I had never started reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
omg

every time I think I have read the worst story on Literotica, another one like this pops up.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Thought it was a tour de force

with the bones of truth in the tale. I think this happened, in some fashion, and angie wrote about it. Truth is always stranger than fiction. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable

preposterous on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A suck ass story....

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED MISSING LINKS

in the scheme of tree genetics, not all the branches are accounted for, nor will they ever be, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck did I just read?

fuck 5 wasted days on a bizzare story

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 6 years ago
Great writer, but the husband never wins

Angiquesophie is a great writer, evidenced in no small part by the violent reactions of many of the readers. The sad truth is that most, if not all, of her stories tell a tale of a world with fate set against monogamous heterosexual love, often because of a fatally flawed central woman character. Moral weakness or mental illness - never her own evil - ensnare her and almost everyone around her. It's much like reading Matt Moreau - good writing, but know what you're in for.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Ah, how this disturbs me. I truely believe there are women like that out there...

... that succumb to super alpha males who only use and abuse them, and love it. It’s just too bad in these stories that they always end up with a nice man, then when the true self comes out, cruches him under their stilettoed heels, starting with the testes first.

Well written. In fact probably 5-stars. But because I’m so disturbed by it all I’ll give it 4-stars. No, I shouldn’t penalize a story just because it disturbs me emotionally. Ok 5-stars.

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 6 years ago

An excellent tale ! It’s fictional erotica at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad, dark, depressing

Wow this writer's mind is as breathtaking as Hannibal Lecters but I can't stop reading her stories.

However, Steve IS weak and probably also ignorant, at least a little ignorant.

And Liza, constantly confused, constantly doing high risk stuff that easily could have her killed, destroyed or very ill and throwing everything away for the pleasure Robert is able to give her - as another person said in a comment: she must be stupid.

And the difficult truth: the female body and mind once tasting and discovering the pleasure that can result from physical violence and force combined with feelings such as fear, loss of control, shame and humiliation all in a context of sex, can change even an intelligent and perfectly normal forever and this is just human nature and something very difficult to deal with. How will a girl who had her most amazing and pleasurable experience in the context of a gangrape deal with the confusion and her own nature?

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Only Thing Missing Was Why

First, this story deserves better score than it has. It's very disturbing. I hate in all these LW stories when the wife is killed, especially this one so horribly.

The question that was never answered is why. I'm not talking about her submissive tendencies and succumbing to a Dominant personality as I'm very aware of that and have lived that lifestyle my whole adult life. They question I have is the missing years prior to college. Why is it that the only person she has ever loved in her whole life was Eric? Why not her parents even. Was she abused horribly as a child that left her like this susceptible to someone like Robert?

This story is so well written getting into the psychology of a disturbed woman, with the main piece missing as to the why. Why was she so disturbed to start with. She was probably the biggest victim in this story, but we know why Roger was a victim, why Steve was a victim, but the person that was the central character we have no clue why she was the victim.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 5 years agoAuthor
Dearest John,

Why, yes, you may be right that I should have given more of a psychological explanation for Liza's behavior, but then again, haven't we all gotten a bit too dependent on the necessity of such explanations? Like finding flaw or even abuse with her parents, or digging up other horrible facts in her past?

I think, in so-called real life, there are too many instances where we'll be as surprised as Liza was, on that four-poster bed, after having been gang banged by Moreland and his entourage of monsters. Like she says herself:

"But whatever love I had for him (Roger) was efficiently washed away on that four-poster bed. I never had as many mind shattering orgasms as I had that night. I was nineteen, having only had a few rather fumbling experiences with high school boys and college kids; and Roger, of course, who was back then more of an enthusiast than a Don Juan. I had orgasms that affected my state of mind, tumbling switches I never knew I had. They changed me from a wholesome, no nonsense girl into a sick, groveling slut. I was prepared to give up everything to satisfy my newfound needs and grab the many perks that came with the package.

"Many people insist that such sudden changes aren't possible and they may be right. Perhaps Count Moreland and his gang of rapists only had to scratch off the thin layer of artificial decency that covered the monster I truly was. A very hypocritical monster at that; I needed to hide behind the blame I put on my rapists. I very much needed that."

Again, maybe I should have given her more background. But perhaps there just wasn't much to begin with? I guess Liza's inner world was just a blank sheet of paper, waiting to be written and scratched and splattered over by the insane cravings of her body?

Thanks anyway, for reading and liking my story, honey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

You way you could tell Liza was lying was when her mouth was moving.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

My, oh my, what a wonderful day.

Steve, Eric and grandma lived happily ever after, Roger gave his fortune to charity and evil Liza died anonymously.

A Happy Ending!

....... not really.

I feel cheated, killing Liza felt out of Joss Whedon's cheap book of tricks.

I'm not fond of Reconciliation at all costs stories, so I do think she should have been punished thoroughly.

Killing her off, though... no.

Great story all in all, I liked the political drama behind the scenes between the alpha male and his challenging little cub with Liza as the battlefield/mere pawn, depending on how you look at it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

That was a dark painful story. Maybe everyone had a happy ending, if that was possible.here. Lisa was truly a snake. She slithered through life and then out of it. No one mourns the snake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
disgusting...

and wonderfully crafted *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, Well....

You are a very gifted writer. Very gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5* was all I can give..

One of the best..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow...

I´d better get back to work...couldn´t stop reading. For a Belgian born Dutch resident your English is almost perfect, barring what may just be typos (note, no apostrophe!). Wild imagination, horny-making avatar, I hope it´s your picture...

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 5 years ago
Fascinating

I have read this before and didn't like it much but didn't ponder it.

On this read I've given it 5 stars and I am pondering it.

It is well written but it seems more like a BDSM category story.

But then also it almost seems like a "blame the victim" satire. She was a weak and addictive and masochistic personality - the way you described her getting off on the sadistic rape sex.

But she was NOT the perpetrator or evil at all. Robert and all his sadistic buddies were and Roger was perhaps the worst.

SHE didn't ruin anyone's lives, actually - Robert and Roger did. Robert got his just rewards but Roger has not. And death in a whorehouse? When her ONLY crime was being beautiful and sexy and weak?

Like I said, fascinating. Maybe you are pulling the legs (a tad) of all the harsh "burn-the-bitch" crowd? Well played. :-)

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
Saddest story I have ever read

Well written but I think you should write an alternate ending. No one could possibly be as screwed on up as her. Where was the remorse? 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE.

THIRD GLASS OF WINE SO FAR JUST TO NUMB MY DESPERATE DEPRESSION AFTER READING THIS MISERABLE STORY NOT SURE IF I ENJOYED IT OR NOT? VERY ABSORBING AND WELL WRITTEN ( I’m off to the shed to look for some rope) STILL HAD TO GIVE 5⭐️ Thanks P, ( I think).

LucasredLucasredabout 4 years ago
Wow

Wow.

Stunning. An excellent, well thought out story with enough tragedy at the end to keep it real.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Surprised not more comments

Seems that AQS has fewer comments than other authors. Not sure if that reflects fewer readers or fewer people willing to venture into the dark depths of AQS' stories. Maybe noire is not for everyone, and less-well-written BTB and reconciliation stories are preferred.

Her stories are well written and, interestingly, AQS either had a good editor or actually reviewed her writings, because her stories do not have the typos and wrong words that are so typically found in most LW stories.

Her stories are worth reading, because they are original and realistic, at least if you assume that there are women and men with psychological disorders that just happen to coalesce.

However, as one criticism, I have a turn-off problem with stories where variables seem to always fall into a precise orbit. How could Roger have known that Steve was going to Kill Robert, and on that particular night? These failings, nevertheless should not detract from the 5* this story deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1*

Liza remained a mean, selfish bitch to the very end. Your attempt to show her as a martyr shows what a pathetic excuse of a writer you are. The only one who deserved our attention and sympathy was the bitch's husband but you had to portray him in your characteristic way as a weak-willed, hapless man.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What sick and twisted lying conniving cunt she was.

Yes destroyed by the father, but she still had choices and chose poorly.

In the end she got what she deserved, in spades.

Good BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is quite apparent the author has an intense rage against both men and women alike... must be a very confused and self-loathing transgender.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

interesting and rather disturbing. I just wonder how an average? woman could be so desired by 3 men,

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

That was just weird! Somehow a confluence of BDSM and Mind Control. Ick!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
hmm

roger should have died.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

You are a good writer but waaaaaay too dark for me. What happened in your life that led to these stories? I'm headed for the hot shower now with a nice bar of anti bacterial soap waiting for me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Helluva tale. Well written. Truly tragic.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrific.

You should be proud of how well you write monstrous human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Wolf left prison but a shame he only killed 1 snake and let the 2 other snakes slither away, thankfully 1 died on its own.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written but your characters are horrid. I agree that Roger should have died a very very very slow and painful death after Steve was freed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah author writes well but stories are too dark and twisted. Like swallowing sweet tasting poison. Not for me. Virtually every character is widlly toxic.

stan234499stan23449910 months ago

Very very dark story. But vey well written

usaretusaret8 months ago

I read this entire drama, both his and hers. My takeaway is it is mid classified. Should have been Inge BDSM.

usaretusaret8 months ago

CORRECTION; I read both dramas, his and hers. My takeaway is this drama was mis-classified, should have been in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a crock of s***!!!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

This author has some renown when it comes to creating complex characters and her character Liza did not disappoint. Liza was a doozy. It was as if she was looking at life through a prism. She had no use for love or compassion and thought anyone who did was a contemptible fool. She once told Roger, “Don’t waste your love on me, I wouldn’t know what to do with it.” She saw innocence as weakness; useful for manipulation. She lied llke a politician. Yet she never showed the maliciousness of a true villain. She seemed to have simply wandered from the beaten path of humanity.

She rejected the smaller joys to which more ‘normal’ people aspire. Her main focus was the quest for orgasmic nirvana and she was convinced the surest path to that was through Robert’s magical dong and his band of dedicated rapists, or whichever alpha personality prevailed.

She described herself as an addict and resigned herself to all that the lifestyle entailed. She seemed to have a vague awareness of the direction this path was taking her and I believe she recognized the destructive effect the abuse was having on her, yet she offered no complaint. A more tragic character I have not met.

I was very impressed by the juxtaposition of the actions between the first and second chapters. Seen through the husband’s eyes, most of Liza’s actions could be explained as normal emotions but as Lisa gave her perspective, her true motives became much clearer. Things were definitely not as they seemed.

All in all, I was fascinated by this story. I’d compare it to driving past a gruesome car accident. I was horrified, yet unable to look away.

I really enjoy your stories but sometimes I need to take them in small doses.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 2 months agoAuthor

A wise decision, Duke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES